Litmus Test

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashley suddenly let go of my neck and pushed me onto my back. I thought she had come to her senses but instead turned toward my khaki shorts and started removing them. My boxers went along with them and I now found myself laying on my back with just an Old Navy polo on.

"Wow Justin. You are bigger than I remember." She slurred as leaned forward and started licking my cock. "I can't get my fingers around him this time. See I told you, you would be excited. At least this guy thinks so." She said as she shook it back and forth when she referred to it as 'this guy'.

I was now the one in shock as I began receiving my first ever blow job. And from Ashley which only made it even more unbelievable. She was getting into a rhythm when she stopped and started moving around again.

"My turn."

Was all she said as she straddled my head and lowered herself right onto my lips. She then started rocking back and forth pleading with me to use my tongue. I went from my first kiss to having my first oral sex and 69ing in a matter of minutes. She was working magic on my cock as she ground her pussy on my face. She would rock a bit and then she would sit up and smash down onto my face where I thought I would suffocate. I was beginning to feel my own release approaching when she started screaming and I felt fluid running down my cheeks as she vibrated through a long orgasm. When she came back to earth she kept tugging on my cock but much slower than anything else she had done. I wanted her to continue but instead she rolled off of me and crawled back up to my face and whispered into my ear.

"Can I put just the tip in? Please. I know you don't want to do it yet, but please, just the tip and then we can stop? I promise it will feel good then I will stop."

I was not in a place where I could agree or disagree as her tongue found its way to the back of my throat again. She continued to kiss me as she rolled onto her back pulling me with her.

"Please, just let me feel the tip? Please."

She used her hand to rub my cock up and down her slit. Hearing her moans as she rubbed it against her clit were taking me over to a level of excitement I never felt before. That is until I felt what she did next. She slowly nestled the head of my cock into her warm and very wet opening. It was tight and she led out a long slow moan as she let go of my shaft and once again wrapped her legs around me trying to pull me in further.

"Please, just a little bit further."

It was my turn to slowly rock back and forth as she was now making little whimpering sounds. She was so tight that I don't know how she would ever have sex when the time came. I would push a little and feel her walls convulse and close tighter as her muscles tried to prevent any further intrusion. Her desires were the opposite as were mine. I was pulling back and then pushing back into the tight opening an inch or two at a time when she started shaking and going into another orgasm. As both of our bodies rocked in unison I lifted the weight of my body off of my arms and allowed myself to push through her maidenhead while she was in the reckless breath of a deep orgasm. Her arms wrapped tightly around my neck and her legs wrapped tightly around my waist as I buried my full length into her warm cavity. When she recovered slightly I started thrusting in and out of her in what was the first time for both of us. With all of the excitement we were both sharing it wasn't long until I started to pull out only to feel her clamp down into another orgasm as I sent wave after wave of sperm into her ovaries and she passed out.

My clothes were found on the floor at the foot of the bed while hers had been thrown in each direction. I quickly used the master shower and then dressed as fast as I could. I neatly arranged her clothing and carried her by the arm and into the shower. She was able to stand for a while before I reached in and shut the water off. I wrapped her in a towel and walked her back to the bed where she fell asleep again. Her dress was difficult to get back on with her not able to give me any help. Her thong wasn't as hard but I didn't get it back up underneath her ass but close enough. Slipping out of the bedroom I had to step around Justin laying on the bottom two steps. The girl I had seen earlier in the kitchen was nowhere to be found but as I walked through the house to the front door I did find two more cups with blue lips. I started getting hard just thinking about it as I walked to the car and headed home. The only alcohol I had consumed was through kisses from Ashley so driving was not an issue for me.

It didn't happen the first week but somewhere near the end of the second week Ashley came to work in the morning looking horrible. She got sick at home and then sick at school and asked if she could lay in the office for a while. What she didn't know at the time would be confirmed with a different type of test later that night when she got home. She was pregnant.

Justin denied ever having been with her and most of the people she asked just remembered him passing out on the kitchen floor that night and dropping her to the ground as he fell. Someone mentioned to her that a guy helped her up and was told to go lay her down upstairs. But who was he, nobody could really describe him and she didn't remember anything but the sex. The description of this guy was vague and no one remembered him from any other parties.

A couple more weeks went by and new students were scheduled to join in their testing. Ashley was out front with a few of the new girls explaining what we were working on and what extent their involvement would be. It was described as a test to determine ovulation and fertility cycles to manage procreation. They all smiled at her as she rubbed her hand along her belly as a gesture since there was no visible signs of a pregnancy yet.

When Jake walked into the seating area to meet with the new participants he heard one of the girls call out.

"Hey I know you! You were at the party last month over at the Ranch on Hillshire Road."

As she said this the audible sound of air being forced out of Ashley's lungs silenced the room. She turned and looked at Jake awaiting a response in reference to the party. As they stared at each other the blonde who Jake immediately recognized was the blonde haired girl sitting at the kitchen table that night spoke again.

"Hey and I recognize you too. You were the one who fell of the counter. The guy you landed on was totally wasted. It was pretty funny. He is the one who carried you up to lay down." She said as she pointed to Jake.

Well so much for thinking she was out of it that night. She apparently remembered some things. That revelation brought a whole new picture to what had happened that night. Ashley had been convinced it was Justin who fathered her child but as the story came together his explanation of waking up fully clothed on the stairs started becoming more believable since multiple people had mentioned another guy carrying her upstairs. Could it be that this guy was Jake? No it could not have been Jake. For one Ashley knew she got on his nerves, purposely in fact. She didn't like the fact that he was her lab proctor and did things to prove herself as equal. But would he have done that? And if so why, she knew he couldn't stand to be around her.

This also brought a whole new picture to Jake as well. He just realized the power he had over this. He now knew how to prove his test worked on the first shot each time. The litmus test was one thing. Actually impregnating the subject was the goal. He already knew it had worked with Ashley. But would he confess or admit he was the one? Yes, but not just yet. He had some thinking to do.

Knowing when the girls were at their greatest point of fertilization, he set a new plan in motion. His cup test at the party was just to get an instant sample of results. He never intended it to produce a successful pregnancy in Ashley of all people. But he now had a new subject in front of him who was ovulating on the same day as Ashley. He could pretty much predict her cycle. She and Ashley had turned the litmus sample blue on the night of the party.

Ashley followed him around the lab for the next couple of days and was intentionally trying to be nice. She was also trying to get more information out of him.

"So you were at the party out at the Ranch?" She asked him when they were alone in the lab.

"I don't think so. You know I never go to parties. I don't drink either."

"People go to parties and don't always drink." She continued.

"Yes, but have you ever seen me at a party? And do you think I am able to lift you in the air or even have the slightest chance of being able to carry you up a flight of stairs as that girl said?"

This caused her to stop her line of questioning to ponder that one. She had thought of him as scrawny or maybe non-defined, but she also saw him lift with ease many pieces of equipment in the lab so his denial of strength may be questionable.

"So are you saying someone at the party looked like you?"

"I didn't see anyone at the party because I wasn't there, so I can't possibly say someone there looked like me?"

When the test volunteers met each day Jake made sure he started to get to know the young blonde from the party. Rebecca was her name and she was actually a cute little girl. During her second week of trials she mentioned that she was going to a pool party indoors at a friend of hers house later that evening. When Jake looked at the cup she was drinking from he saw what he had hoped for. It was almost twenty eight days from the last party and another Friday night. But more importantly her cup had a blue rim.

He watched from his car as different people arrived at the party. A tall muscle bound guy was answering the door each time someone came up and knocked. Most of the attendees were female and arrived in groups. There were some high-fives and shoulder bumps each time the makeshift bouncer met guys at the door that he obviously knew. The guys were handing him cash each time he let one in. There was also a couple of guys that argued before being turned away and leaving. Jake had to figure out how to get into the party. It wasn't an open party like he had hoped for.

Eventually as he watched a few girls came to the door and knocked. They waited but no-one answered. Jake could hear the music playing and knew that no doorbells would have been able to ring loudly enough to be heard. He decided this was his chance and walked up behind the group, said hello, made reference to the noise be too loud for the doorbell and tried his luck at the handle. To his surprise it opened and he began to usher the three girls into the party with him. When the bouncer dude saw him at first he made a bee-line for the door until he saw him bring in three very hot girls with him. He slowed in his tracks and just walked up and high-fived Jake for his investment into the scenery for the party. The girls could not hear what the guys were saying, but Jake made a reference about having to pull some strings and make some promises in order to get them to come along with him. That earned another high-five as he was shown into the room with the keg.

"Hey I usually charge the guys twenty and the girls drink free, but man you get a waiver for tonight."

The party was easily seventy five percent girls. When he found his way to the back of the house where the indoor pool was there were eight girls in the pool and a couple of guys sitting along the edge attempting to show off their arms and abs. Then as he scanned the girls in the pool he found Rebecca standing over in the corner on the far side with that dreamy look again. She looked incredible standing in the water. He did not plan on swimming but he would have to at least get to the edge if he wanted to be near her. He set his shirt down with his wallet and phone on the closest deck chair and then started recording a video with his phone pointed right at her.

"Hey Rebecca!" Jake called out as he lowered his legs into the pool and sat beside her.

She said hello back but still focused with a stare that Jake tried to analyze. This wasn't someone who was drunk. This is someone who looked to have used drugs. What a shame he thought as tried to talk to her.

"So how is the party so far?" He asked.

"Hi, my name is Rebecca." She responded.

She held out her hand as she said this and to his advantage he used it to slightly pull her around in front of him as she stood in the water. She willingly stood there looking up at him and smiled. The noise of the crowd in the pool combined with the music blasting forced her to lean into him each time they tried to talk. Jake was amused because every third sentence she would hold out her hand and introduce herself again.

"Hi, my name is Becca." This time shortening her name.

"Hello Becca. Where is your boyfriend?" Jake started his line of questioning.

"I don't have one. I just turned eighteen and my parents never let me date in high school."

"You are very pretty."

"Hi, I'm Becca." She repeated as she reached out to shake his hand.

This time Jake reached and grabbed her other hand as well and pulled her even closer as he scooted closer to the edge of the pool. He now had his bulge in his shorts pressed against her abdomen right below her chest. As he continued to talk his hands slid up her arms until he was holding her with one hand on each shoulder and her face inches from his as she looked up. She didn't realize he was slowly gliding her chest slowly side to side over his hard-on. But Jake knew it was having an effect on her as her nipples stood out prominently in her thin bikini. The blank stare now took on a euphoric look as the intensity of her smile increased and her excitement level rose. She knew something felt good but was too naïve to realize she was now pushing into him with her tits and had her mouth open just trying to breathe as he bent further down and kissed her. While engaged in the kiss he reached under her arms and around her back to pull her tighter and up onto her toes as she kissed him back. It was her first kiss and it felt incredible. Her arms were now around his neck and she held him tight as she moaned into his mouth.

With Rebecca still between his legs he slipped down into the pool. At this point he realized that some of the other guests were physically intertwined in the pool and on some of the chaise lounges and they would not be noticed as started kissing her again. There were bodies all over the pool in different states of lovemaking.

Slightly inebriated again and lost in the mist of her first kissing session kept her from realizing that her bikini had been untied on both hips and was slowly falling. It also kept her from realizing the hand on her ass was pulling her tighter against his throbbing member that now only had one thing in mind. The kiss also left her unaware of the fact that he was pulling up one of her legs and had moved his hand to make sure her bikini was completely removed.

She was slowly lifted out of the water as he walked up the steps and placed her on her back on a chaise lounge. She was pleading for the kiss to continue as he knelt down and started lapping her fold with his tongue. Becca never experienced this amazing feeling before and his initial contact with her clit forced her to momentarily clamp down on his head with her thighs. What followed was her first massive orgasm as her body shook and thrashed to the delight of Jake whose tongue was relentless in prolonging her reaction.

Becca was not prepared for what happened next. As she neared the end of her climax he moved up and kissed her. She pulled him tight as they embraced and did not realize that he was probing her folds with the tip of his cock and not his fingers. It felt so good that her senses did not distinguish the difference. As soon as he located the source of her wetness he lined up and pushed through her hymen. Becca screamed through her kiss as the sudden pained wreaked through her senses and brought her out of her daze to look right into his eyes. For a brief moment she tried to push him away but the pain dissipated and the pleasure surfaced and she resumed the passionate kiss as Jake began to thrust into her slowly before gradually picking up the pace.

When it was apparent that she was approaching another orgasm Jake sped up to increase the chance that he would cum simultaneously. She started bucking wildly and put a choke hold on him as she was ridden into shuttering climax and felt him releasing his passion and semen into her womb.

She laid on the lounge breathing deeply with her eyes closed. Jake climbed back into the pool to retrieve her bikini and then attempted to put it on her. He was able to slide the bottoms under her and sort of tied it back on. It wasn't straight but it didn't matter at this point. The top was a different story since Becca wouldn't help lift herself up and ended up being rolled back and forth until he was able to get it back on. She had a peaceful smile as she slept. Jake tried to wake her for a second but when she opened her eyes all she said was.

"Hi, my name is Rebecca."

On Monday a couple of the girls did not show up for the testing one of which was Rebecca. Jake was initially concerned about her absence but waited to see what would happen on Tuesday. Ashley was her usual bitchy self on Monday and Tuesday claiming to have caught some kind of bug but Jake knew it was the pregnancy adding to her already sniping disposition.

Rebecca was the first student to arrive on Tuesday. She walked right in and sat with Ashley and Jake and then looked right at him.

"Were you at the pool party on Friday?"

This caused Ashley to instantly perk up and look him. She was still pretty sure the stories she had heard were true. Denials and explanations were given, accusations were thrown out onto the table and the truth was only known by Jake.

When the others arrived and started doing the tests one of the sticks turned blue. This did not go unnoticed as it had happened in the past. Jake made some notes when he saw it and Ashley became more interested in Jake's part of the testing as well.

"What does it mean when it turns blue?" The young brunette asked.

"That is just what I was going to ask." Said Ashley.

"Hey that is what happened to my little red cuppy thing at the party. It showed blue lips when I drank from it." Claimed Rebecca.

Jake used a lot of science explanation about acidity and alkalinity and body temperature and so forth and may have fooled everyone else in the room but he didn't fool Ashley who waited until everyone left to confront him.

"Bull shit." She said as the last girl walked out.

"What?"

"Bull shit, you are full of it. What the hell are you doing and what is that test for? It is turning blue for a reason and not for some fucking acid test you asshole. Now tell me what is going on or I will make sure this little project comes to an end."

Knowing this would play out poorly if he didn't bring her into the loop he figured his choices were limited. He also knew that she was still mentally processing what had happened at last month's party and now had suspicions about the party on Friday night that Rebecca was insistent he had attended. He also knew that his phone would show no intentional rape or non-consent but may have participants unable to make choices on their own because of their inebriated state. But whereas he first brought the cups to the Ranch to experiment with, he now realized he had intentionally impregnated Rebecca.

"Ok sit. I will explain."

As he said that the door opened and Rebecca walked back in.

"I think I would like to hear this as well if you don't mind." She said.

When the day started there was no indication that the conversation about to happen would take place today. With a flurry of emotions and events taking place Jake realized he had just spun a web of destruction in his life and the lives of two others. He was the scrawny dweeb all through school who never had a girlfriend and now sat with the only two people he had kissed and had sex with. Once of which he was certain to have impregnated and the other who doesn't know it yet but will soon find out is also most likely pregnant.