Little

Story Info
Daddy's girl is getting too cocky.
1.9k words
4.25
60k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam stood leaning against the doorway to her bedroom. She hadn't obeyed him; she'd been cheeky. No chance of sleeping in Daddy's bed last night - he'd sent her to her own room, her own single bed. He'd heard her sobbing and it had almost broken him; he'd be lying if he didn't admit that the absence of her soft skin had made it difficult for him to sleep last night. But rules are rules.

He crossed the carpet to her bed - an old fashioned metal bedstead, perfect for restraining her to when she was especially naughty. He hadn't had to use it like that for a long time and sometimes wished she would misbehave so he could revisit the old days with her. He sat, the springs creaking against the introduction of his weight. He saw her start, just a slight movement; ah, she was pretending to be asleep then. He stroked the back of his index finger down her neck.

"Are you awake Little?"

No answer. Sam cocked his eyebrow- he knew the way she was playing it. His finger trailed lightly over her bare shoulder and he rubbed her arm where it lay over her sheets. He bent his head to her ear and murmured "I missed you last night Little". She pouted, all façade of sleep gone now, just a petulant refusal to open her eyes. Sam's little one could sulk for days when she felt slighted, or abandoned. But he knew just how to get her out of it. Her punishment was spending the night alone, but the night was done now. He lifted her sheets and slid into her tiny bed, moulding his body alongside hers. He lay beside her propped up on one arm toying with the ribbon of her black lace babydoll with his free hand. "Are you going to be a good girl for me today Sweetie?" he leaned down and nipped her earlobe. The pout turned into a smile, but her eyes stayed shut. "Sweetie, I asked you a question. Are you going to be a good girl for me?" Sam slid his hand down to her ass and grabbed it, digging his nails in for emphasis. She smirked.

"Maybe."

Sam felt a stirring in his boxers. He'd wondered if she'd play it this way, double down. She knew what would happen, even though it hadn't happened for so long.

"You may be 25 but you're not too big to be disciplined you know." Sam growled at her. He stood and threw the covers off her unceremoniously. He went to the chair in the corner of the room, the one with no arms, which was just the right height. "Get over here. Now. I'm not joking Little." His anger at her petulance was tinged with lust. He stared at her as she got out of bed, black lace babydoll brushing against her porcelain white skin, her large breasts barely contained by the lace and ribbon bows. She walked to him with her gaze lowered to the floor, stopping at the side of his legs. He was tall; so much taller than her, so he grabbed her arm and pulled her roughly down across his lap. She yelped and he felt another stirring. Not yet. Discipline first.

"You've gotten too cocky, little one. How many smacks do cocky little girls get?" Her chest was heaving against his knee. "Maybe I'll keep it secret."

Sam raised his hand and brought it down on her behind with a crack. She cried out; his hand stung so her soft backside must have felt it more, even though it was still covered with lace. A little protection; he couldn't be having that. He flipped the lace up to reveal the thong she was wearing that went with it, the matching black lace fastened with a bow. That will come in handy later. A lighter smack this time, less of a cry from her. He kept them coming, fast and light, red hand prints blooming on her glorious ass. He knew she could feel his hard cock against her belly; she knew what punishing her did to him. He went for another hard one, she cried out again. Her breath hitched as she breathed, he knew she would have a tear rolling down her face from the pain.

"Are you going to behave yourself?" Sam emphasised every word with a smack. She would be bruised later; it would hurt her to sit; she would remember this.

"Yes"

"Yes" smack "what?" smack

"Yes I'll be good, I'll do anything, I'm sorry Daddy, I promise I'll be good, I'll do whatever you want!" her promises came out in a babble, the words almost running together. She sobbed quietly and he wondered if he had gone too far. Her ass was red raw.

"Anything?" Sam untied the neat bow fastening her thong and teased the fabric from between her ass cheeks. The warmth radiating from her sweet little pussy was unreal.

"Anything, I promise" the sobs had stopped, but her breathing was still heavy, only now was from anticipation. He pulled her thong away and crumpled it in his fist.

"Stand up"

She slid to her knees beside him and stood, looking like her legs could buckle underneath her at any moment. Her cheeks were still streaked with tears, her curly brunette locks dishevelled from sleep and her punishment. She still wouldn't look him in the eye; Sam liked that. She looked like a perfect little slave standing there. The crotch of her thong was wet against his palm.

"Undo the front of your babydoll" Sam's voice began to soften. She raised her hand and pulled the bow at her cleavage loose, bringing the other hand up to undo the clasp nestled between her breasts. The lace didn't so much fall away as her breasts burst free. "Get rid of it" he said; it was his turn for his heart and breathing to speed up. She was always stunning, but this was always special, post punishment. She untied the bow at her neck and the babydoll fell to the ground, a heap of crumpled lace. "Good girl. Now, kneel" He'd barely finished his instruction when she dropped gracefully to her knees. "You can look at me now little one."

She locked her gaze on his, her blue eyes sparkling after the tears. Sam tossed her thong onto the floor, her scent still lingering on his fingers. He smoothed her curls back from her face though he had no chance of taming the curls. Her eyes kept flickering between his and the obvious bulge in his boxers; Sam could see the hunger in her eyes. He wanted to scoop her up, throw her on the bed, and make love to her, but first there was the little matter of her promise to do anything he asked. He leaned forward and kissed her forehead, then her lips

"You're going to suck my cock now, to show me how sorry you are for being naughty."

Sam leaned back in his chair and parted his legs. She crawled between them and kissed his hard cock through the fabric of his boxers. "Go on." He lifted his hips to help her pull his boxers off. She always looked nervous before doing this and today was no exception. He caressed her cheek and nodded as if to say yes, you will do this. Her lips touched to the head of his cock, kissing all the way to the base then licking back up to the head. Her tongue flickered over his throbbing cock forcing a groan from low in his throat. She opened her mouth and lowered her mouth over his cock, bobbing up and down over the head.

"Oh sweetheart that feels good" He breathed. His hand found the back of her head, guiding his cock deeper into her velvety warm mouth. Each time she took him deeper, hungry for him, hungry to have him inside her body. He could feel his orgasm building but he fought it back down. Not yet.

"Stop" he panted "Stop, now". She stopped and looked at him, confused. Sam stood, taking her hands and pulling her to her feet. "Go lay down on your bed. Lay on your belly" She turned away from him and laid down. Sam went to her and spread her legs, crawling onto the bed between them. He laid his hands on her backside, her skin still hot to the touch. "Daddy is pleased with you sweetheart" he lowered his face to her ass "You're so good to spank" he murmured, lips brushing against her skin. Her backside wasn't the only thing radiating heat, her pussy and the top of her thighs were slick with wetness. "I guess it's time for me to kiss you better"

Sam kissed her ass gently, listening to her sigh with happiness. He grabbed some lotion from the dresser by the bed, the stuff he knew would cool her skin. He poured it onto her backside and began to massage it in, her little sighs sounding more urgent as he made his way to her pussy, thumbs grazing her lips, teasing until neither of them could take it any more.

Sam grabbed a pillow and raised her hips, laying down on top of her, his elbows taking some of his weight. He kissed her neck and shoulders, all the while rubbing the head of his cock over her dripping wet pussy with her squirming underneath him and moaning whenever he found her clit.

"Please Daddy, please, I need you" she looked at him over her shoulder, pleading with him to stop teasing, pleading with him to bury his cock inside her and to fuck his little girl.

"I need you too princess"

Sam guided his cock into her, groaning from deep in his throat as her tight little cunt closed around his thick cock, almost pulling him inside her. He almost lost it there and then but took a shaky breath, shuddering as he pushed his entire length inside her

"Oh god, oh god Daddy" she repeated, over and over, clinging on to the bedstead as he rocked his hips forward. "Your cock feels so good inside me" He could feel her getting braver underneath him, pushing her hips back to meet his, pushing him to go faster, pushing him to pound his fat cock into her tiny cunt.

"Rub your clit for me baby, Daddy wants you to come while he's fucking you" he panted in her ear. She reached down and he changed his position to watch her, fingers flying in circles over her clit and lips, her cries getting louder. He could feel the walls of her pussy pulse, knew she was close. He thrust harder, his hips slamming against her ass, his own orgasm building once again, his vision narrowing to his sweet baby girl's cunt, fingers desperately rubbing her clit, being violated by her Daddy's huge dick.

She started to shake, her cries silent as her eyes rolled back, her pussy convulsing around his cock and driving him over the edge, flooding her hot, wet cunt with his seed. It was Sam's turn to cry out as a night of pent up frustration was let loose. He collapsed on top of her, struggling to catch his breath. She looked at him, laying half on her and half on her bed beside her.

"I love you Daddy"

"I love you too Princess. Are you going to stop being cocky now?"

"Maybe." She smiled and closed her eyes. He laughed and rolled onto his side, pulling her quilt over them both and wrapping his arms around her.

"That's my girl."