Little Alex, Smiling Sam Ch. 01

Story Info
A wife flexes her new relationship muscle.
808 words
3.96
56.4k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam (short for Samantha) was lying in bed, peering through the half-open bathroom door where her husband was toweling himself off after a shower.

She had never given much thought to penis size. It was his interest, and his prodding, that had caused her to rethink her stance on the importance of the male anatomy. She was quite "vanila" before meeting Alex, but he had quickly brought out her wicked side.

Sam's last boyfriend was large. He didn't shut the door when he showered, like her husband. Quite the opposite, he'd purposefully parade around the bedroom and bathroom nude. At the time, Sam was turned on and impressed by his confidence, but she never connected the dots. She had only recently realized just how important penis size can be to males (and to so many of the women in their lives).

She kept staring at her husband, catching flashes of his penis through the crack in the door as he moved about. Alex's penis bobbed slightly as he walked. It was maybe a half inch long, and stuck straight out like an acorn. She thought back to her ex, and how his cock had hung down several inches. It had some real weight to it, and swung when he walked. She'd never measured her ex, but she could estimate him at about 4 and a half inches soft, and maybe seven or eight inches hard.

Her hubby was four inches hard. Speaking of hard, she would have never pursued her own growing fascination with dick size if it weren't for the fact that her hubby became instantly hard the second she brought up size. That was one good thing about small cocks, she thought, he husband seemed to get hard instantly.

Now, she was acutely aware of Alex's shortcomings ... she wondered how she didn't even notice his size the first time they made love. When she straddled him sitting on top, she could barely feel him, though if he thrust up and she grinded it felt great.

Missionary was good due to the angles, speed and friction. But her husband wasn't physically capable of so much, sexually. She loved her nipples sucked as she rode her man, but Alex couldn't reach her nipples and stay inside of her at the same time.

Sex side by side, with the man behind, was impossible - Alex couldn't reach. Sex in a chair, reverse cowgirl, sex from behind with the woman lying flat on her stomach ... these were all simply physically not possible with Alex's four inches.

"Honey come here." Sam broke her own thoughts with her sudden call. The movement in the bathroom stopped as Alex listened. "Honey come out here," she called again, rolling herself toward the edge of the bed.

A second later Alex opened the door and poked his head out. "Come over here!" she said louder. He walked over to her, holding the towel around his waist tightly. "Drop the towel," she said. Alex looked at the carpet and let the towel fall. His acorn-sized penis started growing, pointing upward and filling with blood. "Come here," Sam said, staring at his penis. He stepped closer and Sam grabbed his erect penis in a light pinch with her thumb and index finger. "I want you to wear panties to work under your boxers," she said. Danny rushed back into the bathroom, but that brief exchange with Sam had his mind racing and his cock throbbing.

Sam rolled over in bed, smiling. She was still accepting the incredible power she now had over her little man. She fell back asleep contentedly; meanwhile five feet away, Alex's thoughts were in overdrive as he mentally planned his pantied day. He knew the entire day would have a charged, erotic feeling running right through it like a current.

What would Sam have planned for him later? What might she do or say next? Alex stepped into a pair of large size Victoria's Secret panties ... one hundred percent white cotton with a picture of a cherry on the front. His erect penis fit easily into the panties as he pulled them to his hips.

He had his own panty drawer now, something that both humiliated him and turned him on at the same time. He was actually learning to pick panties based on his mood, quite a feminine quality he would have realized if he'd given it deeper thought. He actually felt more potent and more "male" in some ways while pantied - maybe it was because his little penis was in a constant state of semi-arousal and therefore approaching a respectable size.

Alex pulled into work and got out of his car, knowing he held several little secrets that day as his wife plotted more fun at home. Part I of a series, to be continued ...