Little Asian Neighbor

Story Info
Asian schoolgirl stops by to sell charity carwash.
2.5k words
4.11
107.5k
80
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was working from home as he did most days, tapping and clicking away on his laptop at the kitchen table. The Bill Evans Trio's mellow and melodic harmonies played softly in the background, helping him through the drudgery of being a professional email answerer, as most middle managers are these days.

The doorbell rang out, breaking the rhythm of his work, making him instantly flush with a slight surge of anger. He wasn't expecting anyone, so that meant it could only be some door to door salesman, pushing lawn care or gutter cleaning. He hated interruptions as much as he despised salesmen, yet a few dared to ignore the "no solicitation sign" at the front of his subdivision. He had put up an additional "no solicitation" sign right next to his doorbell, essentially assuring only an idiot would ring the bell.

As he walked to the front door, he could see through the sidelight of the door that it wasn't a salesman, but a young girl, probably still in high school. He opened the door, some of the annoyance still wearing on his face. The girl startled slightly, holding her folder protectively in front of her. She looked young, maybe sixteen, but at his age everyone looked sixteen, even some cops. She was Asian, pretty, with thick, straight black hair pulled up tight to beat the Georgia summer heat; sweat glistened slightly around her pouty full lips.

As she stood on one foot, pivoting her other leg behind her on its toe, she put on her best smile and started her sales pitch, "Hi, my name's Sophia and I live just down the road. I'm sorry to bother you but we're raising money for cheer squad..."

Her words were lost on him as she lowered her arms and his attention was drawn to her body. She was wearing a pink camisole top under an open white oxford shirt and a short denim skirt. His eyes fell on her round budding breasts, stretching the tight pink top. Her skirt was short, showing a beautifully curved gap between her thin but toned legs. The picture was completed with her tiny feet in red, ballerina slippers. Every dirty, old man's dream was standing at his doorway.

She finished her pitch and he didn't have a clue what she said, so he said the only thing that came to mind, "um, how much does it cost?"

"Twenty dollars?" she replied hopefully, ending a statement with a question mark as young people tend to do these days.

"Sure, no problem," he said, still not knowing was agreeing to. Leaving the door open and turning back into the house he said, "Let me get some cash...if you want, come in out of the heat for a minute." Despite it breaking the rules, she needed relief, both from the heat and from going the last two hours while canvassing the neighborhood without a bathroom. She opened the screen door and timidly entered the foyer glancing around.

"Um, Mister?" she called after him sheepishly.

"Call me Andy."

"Andy, I hate to ask, but could I use your bathroom?"

He pointed across the kitchen in the direction of the bathroom and said, "sure, it's right over there."

As she walked past him he got a whiff of her scent. She smelled of strawberries and bubblegum, mixed with a hint of sweet, young sweat; she smelled like innocence. He gazed at the nape of her fragile neck, trailing a whisp of hair that had escaped.

Watching her find her way through his kitchen, her thin but fit frame hinted at an athleticism perhaps honed through years of gymnastics training; she was certainly the top of the cheerleader pyramid. She reminded him of a delicate fawn, picking her way through the underbrush, and the predator in him began to stir as he felt blood beginning to rush to his cock.

"Jesus," he thought to himself, exasperated. "How I'd love to fuck the living shit out of that young thing. I'm going to jail if I'm not careful."

Barely seconds after the bathroom door closed, he heard the steady stream of her relief; it went on for what seemed like a full minute. An image popped into his head of her squatting on his toilet, with her pretty white panties around her ankles. His groin began to engorge even more and he tried to think of anything else; baseball, or accounting; anything to stop his member from continuing its growth.

She finally came out, looking relieved and more relaxed, "thanks Mr... I mean, thanks Andy, you're a lifesaver. Since I've made myself at home, could I trouble you for a glass of water too? It's so hot out there."

He retrieved a glass and filled it with ice and water from the fridge door. As he handed it to her, she brushed his fingers and he noticed how small her hands were next to his; tiny and delicate, tipped in pink polish. His thoughts tumbled in his head, one minute fantasizing about the things he wanted to do to this poor girl and the next, wishing she never rang his doorbell and would hurry up and leave.

Obviously parched, she gulped the cool water noisily, spilling some down the corners of her pink lips, down her chin, onto her neck. His eyes settled on her now fully erect nipples poking through her tight top, certainly the result of the house's cool air. As she lowered the glass, she noticed his predatory gaze and blushed a little. She wiped her mouth with her hand still holding the glass. She didn't look away, but instead held his eyes for a tense, awkward moment. An invisible energy seemed to connect them.

Breaking the spell, he handed her the twenty dollar bill, moist from his sweaty palm and said, "Well, here you go", embarrassingly adding "sorry, but what is it again that I just bought anyway?"

Laughing, she playfully slapped his forearm and twisted at the waist from side to side with her hands on her hips in mock outrage, "Silly, didn't you listen to my sales pitch? I worked so hard on it! You bought a car wash; well, you bought me washing your car anyway. I'll come by this Saturday, if it's okay to do it then. Will you be home?"

All of the clichéd thoughts of a soaked and soapy young girl, washing his car, poured through his head and he stammered, "anytime Saturday will work, I'll be here."

He asked a little too clumsily "So, what grade are you in anyway?"

She gave him a sly little smile before answering, "I'm a Senior, about to graduate; old enough to join the army if I wanted."

"You don't look like the army type," he lamely replied, wondering if she said that only to convey that she was eighteen and legal.

Catching herself, she opened her folder and penciled in it, "Okay, well thanks for the water, and the bathroom break, I guess I'll see you Saturday."

She started for the front door, her walk a little more relaxed. As he followed her, her tight, little ass swayed from side to side fighting against the taut blue denim of the skirt. He was thankful to see her out of his house before he had a full, raging hard on.

Through the side window, he watched her walk down the driveway. Halfway down, she turned her head, whipping her pony tail to the side and looked back, giving a little smile. He wasn't sure, but he thought she could see him watching her. He put his head against the door and mumbled to himself.

He tried to get back to work, but it was impossible. He could think of nothing but spreading her lithe legs wide on the kitchen table, hiking her little skirt up and burying his face in her virginal, pink little pussy. He would eat her out with the skill no schoolboy could have. He imagined driving her wild, making her back arch and her ass buck into his face, moaning and squealing, begging him to fuck her.

He continued the fantasy as he started to rub his cock through his pants. He would put her on her knees and tell her to take his cock out. As she clumsily but eagerly undid his pants, she would hesitate, looking up at him and he would encourage her, "go on, it won't bite, so you better not either."

Getting into the fantasy fully, taking his cock out and starting to jack off in earnest, the movie in his mind continued...

She reaches in and wraps her hand around his cock, her tiny fingers not even closing around it although he's only partially engorged. She tugs it free, a little too hard, and it flops out, almost hitting her in the face.

"Oh my god," she says with a mixture of surprise and awe, "it's so big!"

"Go on," he says, "don't tease. Let's see what you can do with that."

She timidly kisses the tip, giving it a test lick, then another. He can tell she doesn't have much experience, if any. Liking the taste of his skin, she opens wider, his cock appearing bigger than her mouth. As she wraps her lips around the head, she sucks it like a lollypop; a young girl's idea of a blowjob.

He gently puts his hand on the back of her head, grabbing her ponytail, and he begins to move his hips. Trying to be gentle, he begins thrusting deeper and deeper into her hot wet mouth. As she takes him deeper in, her eyes begin to bulge a little but he doesn't stop. Thrusting his heavily veined cock deeper until he's near the back of her throat, she gags and spits it out, coughing, drool and spittle dripping from her chin, but she holds on, ready for more.

"Sorry," she says sheepishly as she wipes her chin with her arm, "it's just that I've never seen one so..."

"I know," he says, soothingly, "it's okay, try again."

He guides her head back and she takes the cock almost to where she left off. He applies more pressure, sliding deeper and deeper. Tears form in her eyes and as her mouth is forced wide, gagging sounds emanate from her as he fucks her mouth gently, rhythmically. He gently pumps his cock in and out of her mouth, together finding a good rhythm and depth. She takes his big cock out of her mouth, partly needing a break and to catch her breath, partly so she can try a few things she had learned.

She swirls her tongue around the head, down and up the shaft, and then down again. Lifting and stroking the cock higher with her hand, she tilts her head and begins licking his balls. His sack is closely shorn, and she seems to relish the novelty of playing with his balls. She takes turns gently taking each ball into her mouth and massaging it with her tongue, sucking, while stroking his well lubed rod with her hand, enjoying the complete power she seems to have over this older, stronger man. Finally, she drops a ball out of her mouth, and fully in the mood of the moment, takes the cock by its base, and plunges it into her mouth, gagging herself over and over and over. He moans in ecstasy, there is nothing he wouldn't do for her in this moment.

This young, tight Asian girl on her knees, working so hard to please him, her perky tits showing through her top almost sends him over the edge and he stops short, pulling out, and taking pause. He grabs the back of her neck and guides her to her feet, kissing her passionately. Bending her over the kitchen table, he lifts her skirt and runs his hand over her tight, round little ass, pausing over her wet pussy, gently fingering her, but just up to the first knuckle of his finger, to make sure she is wet enough. He grabs the shaft of his cock and runs it up and down her pink pussy lips, spreading their mutual lube over his cock as she moans in anticipation, too afraid to ask for what she wants, gasping.

Finally, he guides his shaft into her and pushes forward, and she takes in a sharp breath of air, her back arching, pushing up on her hands to brace herself for what's to come, breathing "oh, god." He is as gentle as he can be, as frenzy and desire overtakes him, and he slowly pushes himself into her, one inch in and out a little, two inches in and out a little...she is so tight, she really does feel like his rock hard cock might split her in two, but he can also tell she's loving it. Biting her lower lip, she starts to push back against him.

Finally, he plunges all of the way in and pauses, enjoying her all-encompassing tightness, hotness, wetness. He is balls deep and he feels the tip of his cock touching bottom. She moans and collapses on the table, sucking her thumb as her eyes roll back in her head. She is completely his to do what he wants. It's all he can do not to explode inside of her right then. Finally, he begins to pump in and out, each thrust lifting her little ass into the air a little as she begins moaning between clenched teeth with each thrust "yes, yes, yes, yes."

He controls her with his right hand on her pony tail, pinning her against the table with each thrust, her skirt hiked up around her thin waist. Her pink camisole top is still on, so he pulls it down from the left shoulder and grabs her firm, nubile tit, squeezing gently and pinching her erect nipple as he pulls her head up and kisses her from behind. She plunges her tongue into his throat, lost in ecstasy.

She starts to come, her voice rising, her mantra changing to "oh god, oh god, oh god." Her back arches as she pushes her pussy hard onto his cock. He slaps her ass hard, and again as she begins grinding her hips in a circular motion against his cock, a motion not learned from experience, but rooted in animal instinct.

He feels her hot, wetness spread across his groin as she comes; not able to control himself any longer, he explodes with each violent thrust, his molten seed filling her tight little pussy. Her tight pussy grips and milks his cock, hungry for his seed. His orgasm seems to go on forever as his cock spasms repeatedly, each time filling her with more and more, white hot cum. Finally he slows, enjoying the feeling of her against him, enjoying the power he has over her as she lays on the table limp, completely open and vulnerable. He knows he could do anything to her right now.

Snapping out of his fantasy, he sees that he came so violently that his cum shot past the tissue he had laid out on the edge of the table, almost shooting onto his laptop. He notices that he could still faintly smell her scent in the house, or maybe he was just imagining it. He quickly cleaned up, his mind released from thoughts of her, at least momentarily. Getting back to work, he thought about her throughout the next few days, wondering what Saturday would bring.