Little Bad Wolf Ch. 01

Story Info
It's dangerous out in the woods.
3.3k words
4.27
40.1k
55

Part 1 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Because not everyone reads the tags before diving in, I'm noting here that this story will have gay content. For those of you that are not interested in that, you have been warned.

*****

I catch the scent from a ways off, but it's unmistakable from the start; a human woman. A young, healthy one, too, it would seem. Just what I've been waiting for.

I find her on the main path, walking alone. A woman with braided blonde hair, carrying a basket and wearing a red hooded cloak that doesn't quite hide her long legs and generous breasts. I couldn't ask for better prey.

I don't approach just yet. I wait and watch from the woods, looking for just the right opportunity. Not based on being too shy to approach her, or anything.

She almost slips away from me when she comes upon an old house on the path, and enters it. But I am nothing if not patient, and soon enough, she emerges and walks back the way she came. I go ahead of her back to a bend in the trail, in the shadow of a large outcropping, where I prepare my ambush.

She's none the wiser until the moment I jump down before her.

"Human, you are mine!" I declare, brandishing my fangs. It actually did sound better in my head.

But it seems intimidate her, all the same. She covers her mouth and gasps sharply, as those doe eyes of hers widen, with what is clearly true terror.

"Oh my god!" she declares, in a surprised voice.

"Yes, you are right to-"

"You are absolutely adorable!" she squeals a little.

That was not the response I was looking for.

"What?! I am not adorable! I am the terror of the dark woods!" I make sure to bear my fangs again.

"Oh!" she snickers, covering her mouth, "Of course you are. Such a big tough wolfie boy."

She reaches out and ruffles my hair, "With your cute little doggy ears, and your little tail. Just wanna eat you up."

"Stop that! Don't patronize me! You're supposed to be terrified! I'm a big bad wolf, and I'm going to carry you off and ravage you and make you my woman!" I tell her how it's going to be.

I'm greeted with the edge of her hand smacking against my forehead, "Manners! Wolf or no, that is no way to speak to a lady you've just met."

"I'm a fearsome predator, your human manners don't apply to me!" I grab her by the wrist and proceed to drag her off.

Or, I try to. She doesn't really move. Just stands there while I lean all my weight forward with her arm in both my hands. It does occur to me that her size was deceptive when I spied her from the woods. She's at least half a head taller than me.

"What are you doing?" she asks.

"I told you, I'm carrying you off!"

"Clearly you're not. Can I have my hand back?"

I sigh and release. This all went a lot smoother in my head.

"Sweetie, are you lost? Do you have a family that's looking for you?" she asks, petting my head.

My ears droop down a little at the contact, but I perk them back up, "No! I'm a lone wolf, and I make my own way in the world!"

"So brave. But that must be lonely? How old are you to be a wolf boy out on your own?" she asks, scratching my ear.

I pull my head back from her, "I am a wolf man, thank you! I am grown and will make my own pack when you concede to becoming my woman."

"Are you? I mean, aren't wolves supposed to be furry?" she asks, mussing up my hair again, "Obviously your head, ears, and tail are covered, but the rest of you seems quite bare."

"Wolves don't all develop at the same rate! It's perfectly normal to be a fully grown wolf and not have hair everywhere yet! It'll come in!" I inform her, incensed by the implication.

I pull my shirt open to show her the single thick, wiry hair coming out of my chest, "See, I'm starting to grow chest hair!"

She reaches out with two fingers and immediately plucks it out, examining it.

"Ow!" I shout, "What'd you do that for?"

"What do you know, you are starting to grow some. My apologies, sweetie," she rubs my head again.

"Stop that!" I bat her hands away.

"What, you don't like me petting you?" she smirks, "I thought you wanted me to be your woman? Seems like you'd want me to touch you."

She lightly runs a fingertip along the side of my face and down along my chest. I swallow hard and all my fur stands up. Is this really happening? Is it really working? I knew it! My animal charms can't be resisted!

She giggles a bit, "Tell you what, sweetie. Since you seem to be all alone and you're such a cutie, why don't you come home with me? I can't just leave you to your own devices out here, after all. Who knows what poor souls you might prey on?"

I realize she's mocking me, but I don't care. She really wants me to come home with her. I can't keep my tail from starting to wag, and my head from nodding.

She turns from me and starts on down the trail again. She swishes her cloak and flashes me a good view of the perfectly round ass she's been hiding under there.

"Be a good boy, and you'll get some attention," she says, in an almost sing-song fashion.

I can't help it. I start following her like a lost puppy. I almost don't even notice the last part she says.

"I can't wait to show you to my boyfriend. I'm sure he'll think you're adorable, too."

We spend much of the trip back to the house with only minimal conversation. I admit, I'm a little entranced by watching her rear swish back and forth as she walks. It actually isn't far from the house. And it is a proper house; I was expecting a little cabin, more like the old one she visited after I started tracking her. A lot more modern looking than I expected.

Wait, how did I never notice this before? These are my woods, after all.

"This is where you live, Red?" I examine the structure, sniffing the air.

"It is," she says, fiddling with her keys, "And my name isn't 'Red', you know."

I hurry up behind her, "Um, what is it, then?"

She smirks, "I'll tell you, but no laughing."

I nod.

"Scarlett," she says, and I snicker, earning me a quick smack to the forehead again.

"What about you, sweetie?" she opens the door and turns back to me.

"I am called, um, Acorn," I say, a little nervously.

She giggles at me with a smile, "That's cute."

"It is not cute!" I insist, "You humans don't understand forest names!"

"Fine, fine," she says, still giggling.

She leans down from the step up into the doorway, as if she needs that to be taller, giving me a very clear view of her cleavage, and kisses my forehead, "You're a big strong wolf boy. But since you're now my big strong wolf boy, you can just call me Mistress."

I swallow hard, and can't find the nerve to say anything. And, of course, my cock stands at attention, which I move my hands to try to hide under my loose clothing. Seriously, why did that do it for me?

She grabs me by the front of the shirt and effortlessly drags me inside. It's warm and smells like muffins. If the goddess in the cloak didn't have me entranced, this certainly would do it. I just want to curl up and fall asleep in here.

"Welcome home, Acorn. Make yourself comfortable," she says, setting down her basket on a table, "I can't wait to introduce you to my... Oh!" she says, looking over at the living room, "There's one of your new family members now."

I actually don't see anything at first as she gestures to the couch, until a lump in a mass of blankets and pillows moves, and I see a tail.

"There's our kitty cat. Sophie..." she speaks softly as she walks over to the lump, "Sophie! Someone I want you to meet."

Slowly, the lump turns over and sits up a little, and reveals herself to be a lithe catgirl with dark hair. She doesn't say anything.

"This is Acorn, he's going to be staying with us," Scarlett explains.

Sophie yawns and examines me with ambivalence, then promptly lays back down and rolls over, facing away from us.

Scarlett sighs, "Cats."

She takes me by the hand and starts to show me around the house, explaining that she'll get me a bed to sleep on, but doesn't quite explain where. She takes me by her own room, which has the distinct scent of a human man, along with her own.

"This is where my boyfriend and I sleep," she says, quite casually.

"Um, about that..." I begin, having almost forgotten that she mentioned having a man. However, before I can continue, I'm interrupted by the sound of the back door opening.

"Oh, there he is now!" she exclaims, sounding giddy and grabbing my hand again, "Come one, I want you to meet him!"

She drags me back downstairs, but stops at the edge of the door to the kitchen and tells me to stay.

"Oh hoooney," she sings as she walks into the kitchen without me, "I have a surprise."

"Well that's not a troublesome tone," a deep voice says with a playful chuckle.

"I got us a puppy!" she excitedly shouts. Hmph. A puppy indeed.

"Oh no, what followed you home, now?" the man says.

"Hush, you. Come see him," she appears back around the corner, towing him by the hand.

I can't help but be a little intimidated. He's a large human male with broad shoulders and a thick beard. Tall, too. He's even taller than her, than she is of me. I swear, he could easily be like 5′8″! Probably even taller! Enormous humans. If that wasn't enough, he's holding a long side-by-side shotgun over his shoulder.

"Flint, this is Acorn, Acorn, this is my boyfriend, Flint," she says, walking behind me and holding my shoulders to present me to him.

He turns and hangs up his gun on a rack on the nearby wall, then approaches, eyes studying me up and down. I swallow hard, and my ears and tails lower by reflex. A strong hand reaches over and rubs the top of my head and he smiles a little.

This is followed by him pulling up the side of one of my lips to examine my fangs, and feeling along my arms and chest. He isn't rough, but it's a little invasive.

"Scarlett... is this a wild animal?" he asks with a chuckle.

"He's as much boy as he is wolf, don't be like that!" she playfully argues back, "Isn't he adorable?"

I'd correct her about the 'boy' part again, but I haven't got the courage to do it right now.

"I suppose he is. Okay, then," he says with a shrug.

"Really?" she asks.

"Yes, really," he replies.

She jumps up a little and leans forward to kiss him. Reminder that I'm actually standing between them, and so this forces my face directly into his, rather muscular, chest.

"I can't say no to you," he says with a shrug, "At least outside the bedroom."

She gasps a little, and her hands both clap over my ears, "You're terrible!"

He laughs, "Just do me a favor, babe? Give him a good bath and change him into some clean clothes? He's kinda filthy."

Ignoring the 'filthy' comment, for now, as it actually has been too cold to bathe in the river, lately.

"And what about you, little guy? You want to stay, right? She didn't just kidnap you, did she?" he asks, patting my head again.

I don't quite manage to actually say anything.

He pauses and looks up at Scarlett, "He does talk, right?"

"Yes, he was quite chatty when we met," she rest her hands on my shoulders, "I think he's just a little shy around men."

"I'm not-" my voice cracks and I pause to clear my throat, "I'm not shy. And I was the one out to do the kidnapping!"

"Oh?" he smiles at me.

"Yes. I am here to make Scarlett my woman!" I declare, defiantly.

"Looks like I better watch out, I've got some competition around here," he says with a laugh.

He leans in and kisses her again, "Tell you what, you get him cleaned up, and I'll start dinner?"

"Sounds good to me," she says, and he rubs my head and walks off.

"Hey, wait!" I shout after him, "Hey! Get back here and take my threat to your manhood seriously!"

I only hear him laugh from the other room.

"Okay, that's enough," Scarlett says, and gently slaps my rear, "Get your little butt in the bathroom. He's right, we need to wash some of the forest off of you."

I somewhat reluctantly go in, and she follows me, taking off her red cloak. I finally get an unobstructed view of her body. Still can't believe she brought me home.

I stand there, a bit nervous as she sits by the bathtub runs the water, testing for temperature before plugging it. She turns to face me and gives an expectant look.

"What?" I ask.

"I can't easily wash you like that, puppy," she says, smirking a little.

"Y-you're going to wash me? Personally?" I ask, eyes widening, realizing what they meant.

"That's what the tub's for. I wouldn't be much of a pet owner if I didn't," she stands and walks over, "Lose the clothes."

Without waiting for me to proceed, she takes a hold of my shirt and gently pulls it over my head, then proceeds to untie the drawstring on my pants and pull them down. My skin flushes bright red and my hands fly to my crotch, covering myself as I turn away.

She giggles, "Funny behavior for someone who just got finished saying they aren't shy."

"It's okay," she says, and without moving my hands, she rubs my head and leads me to the now full tub, turning the water off.

I carefully dip my toe in, then step into the tub. It's hot, but I don't want her to think I can't handle it, so I sit down immediately.

"There we go, isn't that better?" she pulls up a stool to the side of the tub and sits. Admittedly, this is very nice.

She grabs a pitcher and starts to gently pour warm water over my back and shoulders, then tells me to close my eyes while she pours it over my head, soaking my hair and ears.

"Your hairs all tangled up, how long since you've washed it?" she pours shampoo into my hair and starts slowly massaging it in.

"I-I don't know, really. I usually just rinse off in the river."

"Poor dear. No one taking care of you," she quietly hums as she rubs my scalp.

Of course, my body chooses this moment to get an erection again, and I shift forward to try to cover it. She just casually pulls me back to get better access to my head. My leg starts to twitch involuntarily as she rubs my ears.

Can you be nervous and at peace at the same time?

My stomach growls and she giggles again, "Hungry? Dinner'll be ready soon."

She holds a hand over my eyes and dumps another pitcher of water over my head, rinsing the shampoo out.

"Yes, I usually eat before sundown," I tell her.

"Well, that's about on time, I think, it's probably around..." she rinses off her hands in the water and reaches for her pocket, but seems to not find anything, "Hm."

She gets up and walks to the door, "Hon, can you grab me my basket?"

Flint appears with the basket she had in the woods. She rifles through it, but seems to come up empty-handed.

"Shoot," she says, annoyed, "I think I left my phone over at Grandma's. Are you in the middle of anything that needs immediate attention? Think you could take over for me while I run back over and grab it?"

"No problem," he says, kissing her, which he seems to do a lot, "I'm just waiting on the timer."

"Thanks," she says, slipping out of the bathroom, "I already got his hair, just finish up, okay?"

He unbuttons the cuffs on his shirt and rolls up his sleeves, coming over to sit down at the stool. This just became way more intense of an experience.

"I-I think I'm done, actually," I tell him, starting to get up.

A pair of strong hands grasp my shoulders and push me back down, "Nonsense, she just started."

I tremble a little as he fills the sponge and starts rubbing over my skin with it, but I stay perfectly still.

He stops and laughs a little, then grasps my chin and turns me to face him, "I'm not going to bite you, Acorn, you know that, right?"

I stare like I'm caught in the headlights for a second, "I know that!"

He pats my head and rubs my ears a little, which actually feels quite good, "I know this is new to you, and you're a little nervous, but you're safe here. If I didn't want you in my home, I would have told Scarlett 'no'. So try to relax?"

He smiles and presses his index finger to the tip of my nose, "Boop."

I try to resist, but I crack a little bit of a smile, which seems to please him. And I do manage to relax. A little.

Flint's hands are large against my body, and and rough, they're clearly very strong. But his touch is actually... very gentle. It's clear that he could do a lot of harm with very little effort if he wanted to, but he's very careful with how he moves my body, and how he moves his hands across my skin.

He scrubs over my arms and legs, chest, stomach, and back. Then he has me lift up so he can shampoo my tail. And finally he moves to my... undercarriage. Going to be honest, I was more hoping for Miss Scarlett to be cleaning there.

Nowhere else does his touch make me feel more vulnerable. I feel my rear clench as he slides between my buttocks, and I'm sure I'm turning bright red. But if so, he doesn't mention it. My heart races a little as he grasps between my legs. That feel that he could crush me is so much more pronounced when his hand envelopes my entire cock and balls. But as he's displayed already, he's incredibly gentle as he pulls back my foreskin and carefully cleans me.

He finally finishes, and not a moment too soon, as my cock starts to stiffen under the water. I don't know how I'd react if it did that in his hands. I'm... I'm not into males like that. I'd be mortified if my body gave him that impression.

Finally, we hear the sound of the door open, and Scarlett rejoins us a moment later.

"Perfect timing," Flint says, getting up and kissing her. Seems to do that a lot, "We're all done, and I need to check on that timer."

"Excellent," she says, grabbing a towel, "Are you all squeaky clean, puppy? Let's get you dried off and into some fresh clothes."