Little Bad Wolf Ch. 02

Story Info
The new life is not going as planned.
2.7k words
4.52
16.5k
14

Part 2 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So..." I begin, as we sit down for dinner, squirming a little.

"Yes, puppy?" Scarlett asks, smiling.

"...Are these girls' clothes?" I finally force it out, adjusting the tight shorts she had dressed me in, following the bath. She refused to let me put my old clothes on, even if they were cleaned first, referring to them as 'rags'.

Sophie snickers from across as she watches me, then pauses, her expression dropping, "Hey wait - those are my clothes!"

Incidentally, this is the first thing she's said to me. She starts to get up, put Flint points at her and issues a "Psst!" indicating for her to sit.

"Sweetie, we didn't really have anything else that would fit you," Scarlett explains, "Flint's clothes are far too large, and even mine will be too wide in the chest and hips. Sophie's clothes are the only ones that came close to your size. It's just for a little while until I can go out and get you some clothes of your own."

Sophie waits for a moment when Flint and Scarlett aren't looking, then scowls and points to both her eyes with her first two fingers, then points at me. I almost mention it, but think better of it. I feel like I've made an enemy, unwittingly, and maybe I shouldn't antagonize her more.

"Okay," I say, biting my lip, "That does explain the blouse and the tiny shorts... but why did you make me wear the socks that come up to my thighs, too?"

"The thigh-highs are part of the ensemble, sweetie, they just go together," Scarlett says confidently, "Besides, you can pull it off, I think it looks good on you."

I look over at Flint and open my mouth to say something, but he shakes his head before I have a chance, "Nothing I can do, pup. If she thinks it looks cute on you, there's no stopping her."

"Oh, stop," Scarlett waves a hand at him, "You make me sound like I'm forcing the boy. He's fine with it, aren't you, Acorn?"

She asks me with those big doe eyes and leans forward, towards me, giving me a clear view of her ample chest.

I clear my throat a little, "Um... yeah, I guess it's fine. I mean, for now."

"See? I told you," she says, leaning back, "Now eat your dinner, puppy, before it gets cold."

Flint just chuckles a little, and I'm not sure at what.

Dinner is actually very tasty. I can't remember the last time I ate so well. They actually both tell me to slow down a few times, for fear that I'll make myself sick. It's a nice change from the uncertainty of life in the woods. I admit, I'm warming up to the idea of living in a human home.

Speaking of warming up, they have the most glorious thing; there's this indent in the wall where you can start a fire, and the smoke goes out through the roof. You get to sit by the fire and be indoors. After after dinner we all sit by it and talk. They tell me about their life and their home, and I tell them about my life in the woods. Well, the three of us talk. Sophie mostly lays there and occasionally make threatening looks at me.

I'm not sure when, but I pass out right there in front of the fire, and when I wake up, I'm being carried by a pair of strong arms. He places me in a warm, fluffy little bed, and covered with fuzzy blankets, before I drift off again.

When I wake again, it's to the sound of giggling and hushed whispers. I recognize that I'm in a crude, but comfortable bed on the floor of the master bedroom.

"He's going to hear if you keep it up," I hear Flint whisper.

Scarlett giggles, "He'll have to see sooner or later."

"Fair enough, but don't rush the poor boy, okay?" he replies, followed by a deep groan.

Carefully, I peak out of the covers, hoping not to be noticed. I swallow hard. I expected to see Scarlett naked at some point, obviously. After all, she will be my woman. I did not expect it so soon. She's halfway out of the covers, and I can see her bare breasts. And they are even more impressive when they're uncovered.

A little pang of jealousy hits me when I see what's in her hand. Namely, Flint's cock. But not as much as I would have expected. I should be jealous, though. I'm here to claim her as mine, and I should be bothered watching her stroke another man's cock right in front of me.

Mostly, I'm just transfixed at watching her move her fingers over him. It's hypnotic. That must feel so good, the way her fingers wrap around his length... are all human men like that? Not that it matters. Size is irrelevant compared to other, more important traits. And Flint doesn't even have a tail! I can still claim her.

She wraps her lips around head and I stifle a little whimper. They can't know I'm watching. My cock goes from 'very hard' to 'almost painfully hard', and my hands find their way between my legs on their own.

She slides her lips almost to the base, and my eyes go wide. How does she do that? I would be gagging at half of that. Not that I would be putting a man's cock in my mouth.

I peel back the covers a little more, to give myself more air. It's getting very warm under here as I stroke myself. I feel odd about doing this, watching her with another man, but I find I can't help it.

Then she pushes him back, and I know what's coming. Her legs straddle over his crotch, and she angles him against her opening. I get a clear view of her pussy and have to stifle a moan. I bite my lip, simultaneously wanting it to stop and desperate to see it, as she sinks down on his cock, both of them stifling their own sounds.

It's hard to watch, but I find it impossible to look away. He spreads her open wide enough that I worry that he's hurting her, but her enthusiasm suggests he is absolutely not. I bite the edge of my blanket and I try to keep my panting and pumping hands under control. Strangely, I find myself pumping in rhythm with their thrusts.

I don't last very long. Watching Scarlett get fucked is a little too much for me, and I bite down hard on my blanket as my cock twitches and I splash out my cum over my hands and blankets. I lay back, and catch my breath, but I still can't look away. It's as if I have some need to see the rest.

When they finish, it seems so intense in relation to mine. Scarlett leans back and starts to moan. It's to the point that Flint claps a hand over her mouth to keep her quiet. What soon follows is the clear twitching of the base of his cock, showing me, without a doubt, that he's pumping her full of his cum. I should be heartbroken, but somehow I'm not. I'm just fascinated. I almost want to see him do it again.

He pulls free, and I can see his thick cum pouring from her pussy. There's so much of it. After that, my view is obstructed by the covers, and I'm actually a little distraught for some reason. I try to make out their whispers, but it's no use, and I finally recede back under my blanket, thoughts revisiting what I just saw until I finally manage to fall back asleep.

--

"Where are we going?" I ask, following Miss Scarlett as she puts her red cloak.

"Just out into the garden," she smiles at me and pulls a similar cloak from the rack and places it over my shoulders. It is doubtless another article of clothing belonging to Sophie.

"Why the cloaks?" I examine the fabric, "Humans have coats with sleeves. I've seen them."

"I just like them. And Flint and I both agree that it's cute when I dress Sophie like me," she boops my nose, "Try not to stain it, if you could, though."

I flush with embarrassment, and my ears stand up straight, "W-what? I don't know what you're talking about..."

"I do the laundry around here. You didn't think I wouldn't notice your blanket, did you?" she laughs and rubs my ears, then leans in and whispers into them, "Enjoy the show, puppy?"

My eyes go wide like dinner plates, and I swallow hard, "I... um..."

"It's okay," she smiles warmly, "I wouldn't have put your bed in my room if I was worried about that. Though I didn't get a chance to talk to you about playing by yourself. In the future - no little spurts on your own. Not without me or Flint saying it's okay. Okay?"

I stare at her, perplexed and aroused, "You mean, I can't...?"

"I just want to make sure you're not overindulged or anything. It'll be good for you to have some discipline, too. So be a good puppy and only squirt when we say it's time," she puts her hands on my cheeks and cradles my face, her full lips only a few inches from mine, "You want to be my good puppy, right?"

I swallow hard again, and can only offer a slow nod.

"Excellent! Now come along," she says cheerfully, walking to the door and giving her hip a pat, indicating for me to follow.

Wait. What did I just agree to?

I quickly run after her and into the yard. There's a garden with rows of different vegetable plants which we walk to.

"Isn't it late in the year to grow things?" I ask, running up alongside her.

"It is near the end of the growing season, but there's a few still active. But this seems to be the time that I get trouble with critters stealing from my plants. Monsterfolks and regular animals alike," she gently takes my hand and pulls me over, "Which is where you come in."

"What do you want me to- Ow!" I jump as she yanks a few hairs from my head, and starts sprinkling them along the plants.

"Sorry, puppy," she kisses my forehead, "I'm hoping that if I make the garden smell like wolves, it'll keep the critters away."

She pulls some more hairs, but I don't protest. I can't very well be her man if I refuse such a simple request. I just nod and follow along as she puts some of my hair among her plants.

We stop at the end of the first row and she crosses her arms, "Hm. This isn't going to work. Your head and tail will be bald by the time we finish. There's got to be another way to get a strong enough scent."

I bite my lip in thought, "Maybe-"

"I've got it!" she interrupts me and grabs my hand, dragging me off to the furthest point of the garden from the house, "Here. Now lose the shorts."

I'm sure I didn't hear that correctly, "Lose what, now?"

She snickers and reaches over and unfastens the front of the snug shorts I'm wearing, and pulls them down to my knees, along with my underwear. I'm frozen in shock. And also because my cock is now exposed to the cold air.

"Scarlett! What are you-" I start as she moves around behind me, wrapping her arms around my waist.

"Hey now, what did I tell you to call me?" she says softly, her hands going directly between my legs, fingers coiling around my soft shaft.

"I... um, Mistress?" I ask, recalling our conversation from the other day.

"That's right, puppy," she kisses my cheek as her fingers dance up and down. Is it really happening? Are we really going to be together? I thought it was going to take more than this. And I thought I'd have to make the first move.

"We need to make it smell like a wolf here, right? And if it smells like they're mating here, they'll think it's their home, so even better. So we need you to give them a good strong scent to notice," she kisses my cheek and wraps her fingers tightly around my rapidly swelling cock, "I'll take care of you, puppy. Just relax."

Her hand envelopes me entirely, and she starts to pump her hand up and down. Admittedly, it's not as impressive as watching her do this to Flint. There's, um not as much to work with. And I don't know why I'm thinking of that now.

I melt against her, letting her take complete control. This is not exactly the strong sort of take charge attitude I would have intended to go with, but I also didn't expect it to feel this good.

Slowly, she eases me down to my knees, maintaining her position, kneeling behind me, and whispering something about being more comfortable. Which is silly, because I couldn't be more comfortable.

My hips move a little, seemingly on their own, in short, soft little thrusts against her hand. She giggles at me a little, and I realize I'm whimpering and mewling like the puppy she refers to me as. But I'm powerless to stop.

"Open your mouth, puppy," she whispers into my ear, then nibbles at the tip. My lips part without my thinking about it, and she takes her other hand and presses her index and middle finger deep into my mouth.

Like it's a reflex, my lips close around them and gently suckle at her delicate fingers for a moment before she pulls them free. I don't consider the meaning of this until I feel those wet fingers probe between my buttocks.

My eyes open wide, "Scarlett...? I mean, Mistress? What are you-"

"Shhh," she hushes me as the moist fingertips press against my opening, moving them in little circles, "Just relax."

I try to do as she says, but a moan forces out of my lungs as she pushes the tip of one of her slender fingers inside of me. I whimper and squirm at the intrusion, but it doesn't slow. She just grips my cock tighter and forces her way up inside me. It doesn't hurt, really, but it is an odd feeling, to be penetrated like this. And somehow, I feel even more in her control.

She slides, what seems to be her middle finger, all the way inside of me, and presses against... something. A particular spot. I can't quite describe it, but it forces another moan out of me as she rubs against it. Then, slowly, her finger recedes, only to push back against that spot again. She starts pumping the finger in and out of my ass, rubbing that little spot each time. And each time, it makes my cock throb hard against her other hand, and I whimper and squirm.

I don't know how long this goes on, but it isn't long enough, when she whispers to me again, "Almost ready to pop, I think?"

I mumble something that even I don't understand, but I think it equates to a yes.

"Ask me when you're ready, puppy," she nibbles on my ear.

"C-can I?" I force out, my hips moving back and forth between her hands.

"Can you what?" she giggles.

I whine a little in response, "Can I... can I cum? Please?"

"Go ahead. Squirt for me, little puppy," she whispers, then presses her fingers hard into my ass, pushing on that one little spot.

I cry out softly as I reach my peak, and my cock erupts in a little spray of semen.

And then, as soon as I begin, she unexpectedly releases my cock. Her fingers press a moment longer in my ass, before withdrawing from there as well. I'm left squirming and panicking as my pleasure is taken away. Instinctively, I reach my hands down to my cock, only for her soft hands to grab them and pull them back, wrapping her arms tightly around my chest while my cock continues to finish it's little eruptions. I whimper and whine, trying to get some stimulation, but nothing comes, until it finally subsides, and I'm left feeling a distinct lack of release.

"It's okay," she kisses my cheek.

"M-mistress..." I say, distressed, "Why..."

"I only needed you to squirt your cum here, no need for a full release right now," she kisses my cheek, "You did very good."