Little Bad Wolf Ch. 04

Story Info
Some appreciate Acorn less than others.
3.8k words
4.66
12.2k
16

Part 4 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There's a lot of human inventions that make life easier and more comfortable, now that I live among them. The boxes that have the talking people, the little things that let you talk to people in other places, the computers, which do a bunch of stuff I don't understand. But my favorite, -favorite-, is still the fireplace. I've been told it's not exactly an advanced accomplishment, since it's just an indent in the wall, with a hole in the roof over it. They say it's not even fancy for fireplaces, since some use flammable gases, and you don't need wood at all. I don't care, it's my favorite human thing. So much so, that I easily pass out in front of it, once again.

I wake to a quiet house in the early evening. Everyone was nearby when I drifted off, but I'm alone with the crackles of the embers from the dimming fire. I stretch out and yawn, looking about the room. I have no idea where everyone went, or how long I was out, exactly.

Thirsty from the warm air around the fire, I go to my second favorite human invention - the box of coldness. I'm pretty sure refrigerators are sorcery, but they seem to be good sorcery. It has a tendency to hypnotize me a little, and while I went in there to get some of the cool water from the spout, I find myself staring into it long enough that it gives me the warning beeps. I close it to go find a glass, and am taken by complete surprise when I do.

Cats. You never hear them.

Sophie is right there when I close the door, staring at me. She presses a hand firmly against the front of the fridge at my head's height, and leans in, so that I can't move past her.

"Acorn," she says flatly.

I swallow a little, she's being weirdly aggressive, "Yes, Sophie?"

"All alone, I see," she says.

"Well, no. You're here," I state the facts.

She gives a smile that makes me uncomfortable, "Yes. Yes, I am."

I go to move past her, but she doesn't move, just keeps staring me down with widening pupils, "Mommy and daddy went out to see grandma, left us all by ourselves," she tells me, running her tongue over her pointy teeth.

"Sophie, you're in the way. And you're making me a little uncomfortable," I tell her. Has she gotten into the nip?

"What? Don't like watching me right now?" she leans in even closer, "You sure seemed to enjoy it the other day."

I back up a little, but she steps forward as I do, "Flint didn't notice you were watching us, but I did," she twitches her ears, "And that's not all I noticed."

She keeps her hand in place on the fridge, but moves around me a bit, cutting off more of my escape route, "But, of course, you didn't mention that, when you when and snitched on us, did you? I wonder why."

I swallow hard as she stares me down. She's so close that she's almost touching me, now.

"Sophie, I-"

"Did you enjoy it?" she asks, "Did Mistress Scarlett's little puppy enjoy stroking his little puppy cock while he watched me get fucked?" she heavily enunciates the last word, and I can feel her breath on my cheek. I'm a mixture of aroused and terrified.

"I wonder. Did you finish before you went and told her what you saw? Did the loyal doggy sneak out a prohibited little squirt before he reported how bad everyone else was being?" she pokes a finger at my chest, accusatorily, "Or did you hold it in, like a good boy? Hoping you'll be rewarded for your obedience?"

"Sophie, I'm sorry for telling on you," I whimper out in a tone that sounds even less manly than it did in my head, "It just seemed like the right thing to do at the time."

"Tell me something, Acorn," she says, close enough to kiss me or bite me, "When you were watching Flint shove his cock in me, what were you fantasizing about? Were you wishing you were him? ...Or did you want to be me?"

"I-I need to go now," I duck down and slip away through the narrow opening that she still isn't blocking. My heart is pounding, and for some reason, my cock is starting to get hard. Add 'confused' onto terrified and aroused.

What was she even talking about? Wanting to be her? That doesn't even make sense, I'm a boy. I dart away and turn down the hallway, and just when I think I've given her the slip, I'm slammed chest-first into the wall and pinned in place from behind.

"Don't worry, I'm sure you'll get your chance," she whispers into my ear as she wraps one arm around me, the other going down and boldy grabbing my cock and balls in a tight grip.

I wince a little, "Let me go, I don't know what you're talking about!"

"Oh, I think you do," she squeezes down a little harder, "Why else would this little thing start swelling when I mentioned it?"

"That... that hurts, Sophie..." I whimper at her. I struggle, but she's actually stronger than she looks. I yelp a little, as a second, sharper pain strikes the underside of my sack, where her fingers are pressing.

"Do you know what else will hurt, puppy?" her tongue flips over the tip of my and starts bumping her hips against my ass, in a thrusting motion, "At least the first time. They'll be plenty of time to get used to it, just like you'll get used to being one of the 'girls'. Only one man of the house, you know. You didn't think Scarlett wanted you for this thing, did you?" she makes it clear what she's referring to as she squeezes down even harder.

"Sophie... please stop..." I whine, fighting back tears.

Suddenly, the sound of the front door echoes through the house, and with it, sudden relief, as Sophie releases me and is completely gone within seconds. I fall to my knees and grab my crotch, breathing slowly, feeling sick and in pain. After a few moments, I get to my feet and start my way to the bedroom to lie down.

"Puppy, are you okay? What's wrong?" Scarlett catches me in the hallway.

I shake my head, "Nothing, I'm okay," I say, but my pained voice betrays me.

"Clearly you're not, come over into the light," she grabs me by the hand and pulls me back to the living room, "Did you hurt yourself?"

I shake my head again, "No," technically true.

She directs me to sit on the couch, "Come on then, let's take a look," she pulls at the fabric of my shorts, and manages to coax me out of them, but I'm not participating any more than that. I keep my legs closed and curled in a near fetal position from all the discomfort and embarrassment.

"Flint, sweetie, I need a hand here. I think Acorn's hurt himself in, er, male areas," she shouts, so that now everyone knows what's happening.

"What happened, pup?" he asks, and I don't answer.

"Alright, let me take a look," he sits on the table in front of the couch, facing me, "C'mon, let me see."

If there was no fighting Sophie, there's certainly no fighting Flint. He moves me from my side into a sitting position, facing him. With ease, he takes ahold of my knees and pushes them apart, prying my thighs open and leaving me exposed to him. Knowing when I've been beat, I give up and relax a bit. Scarlett holds me from behind as I allow him access.

I shiver and jump a little as he inspects my genitals. His hand are a little cold, and I can feel how strong they are as he prods about. He takes my shaft and pulls back the foreskin, before feeling around each of my balls individually. It feels invasive, but I realize it's probably less so, as compared to most people doing the same thing.

"Well, I don't see any swelling or anything, I don't think he's injured, just... wait, I've got clawmarks," he says as he lifts up my balls and gets a look at the underside, "That's what I thought. Babe, get me the peroxide or whatever we have, could you?"

"Ran afoul of Sophie's bad side, huh?" he asks and rubs my head as Scarlett gets up and walks down the hall, coming back with a bottle in one hand and some cotton balls in the other, "She's being a little territorial and, well, catty. I'll have a word with her, later."

I just give him a nod, finally starting to relax as some of the pain recedes.

"All we had was alcohol," Scarlett says with a shrug.

Flint mock winces, "Ooh. Sorry pup, this is gonna sting a little."

He pours some of the liquid from the bottle onto a cotton ball, then starts dabbing around the underside of my balls. He's right, it does sting. Quite a bit. But he's very careful and gentle about it, and Scarlett holds my hand the whole time. If I could handle Sophie's onslaught, this is no problem.

"There. I think we're okay. You're not bleeding. We'll just keep an eye on it, okay?" he smiles and stands, leaning to kiss my forehead, "Now, if you'll excuse me, there's a girl's bottom that has an appointment with the palm of my hand."

--

"Everything okay, puppy?" Scarlett takes me by surprise by... um, patting my head and asking me a question in a calm and friendly tone. I might be a little high strung right now.

I jump from where I'm kneeling on the back deck and crash into her. She doesn't really move, though, I just kind of bounce off of her. She just watches me, some mixture of perplexed and amused.

"Easy there," she speaks in a pleasant tone, taking ahold of my tail and smoothing out the puffed up fur, "What's got you so riled up?"

"Oh," I bite my lip and look up at her, "I just... thought I saw something. Past the treeline. Didn't smell anything, though."

"Probably just a deer," she kisses my forehead, "Come along, then, it's bed time."

I pad after her, realizing I'm playing into the 'obedient puppy' archetype that Sophie accused me of being, but I'm at a point where I'm not sure how much I'm really bothered by it. I would follow Scarlett just about anywhere, there's no getting around that. Maybe I am behaving more like a dog than a wolf, but let's be honest, dogs have it pretty good.

Dog duty in mind, I do stop to make sure the back door is locked. She's probably right, just a deer. Though I would think I'd have gotten a scent of it, the way the wind was blowing. Still, I'm more comfortable if my humans are secure. And even Sophie, too.

I start fluffing the pillows and arranging the blankets on my little bed just the way I like it. And pretending like I'm not waiting to get a look at Scarlett disrobing. You know, normal bedtime routine.

"I don't think Sophie's going to be so troublesome. At least for a little while," Flint announces, entering the bedroom and unbuttoning his shirt, "She'll be a little upset with me for a bit, but she'll get over it. I think she'll adjust to Acorn, it'll just take time."

"You weren't too rough on her, were you?" Scarlett asks, "She was completely out of line, but I know it's just cause she feels a little threatened."

"Her bottom is a little sore, but not so sore she can't sit," Flint elaborates, "And I had a few choice words with her. The phrase 'anal-only catgirl' came up. She changed her tune pretty quick."

I'm feeling a little schadenfreude at that. Not gonna lie.

"Oh, baby, did you close the gate when you came in earlier?" Scarlett asks him, "Acorn said he saw something. We might be getting trouble with deer again."

"Sure it was a deer? Could be the witch, you know," he looks over at me and perks his eyebrows a little.

"...Witch?" I pause arranging my sheets and look to him. Humans joke about that stuff, but witches are no joke.

"Or one of her minions. Lives down between the bend of red creek and bear rock. Mostly keeps to herself. Mostly," he tells me, and I already know he's messing with me.

I cross my arms, "Those are right next to each other, she can't live between them."

"Oh, of course. Well, I mean, that's what she wants you to think," he shrugs, "But then, would you be able to come across a witch's house if she didn't want you to find it?"

My eyes widen as I process that. Huh. He's got me there.

"Stop it," Scarlett shakes her head at him, throwing a sock in his direction, "You're going to give him nightmares, Flint."

"Fine, fine, that was mean," he raises his hands, surrendering, as he sits on the edge of the bed, "Tell you what, pup. You've had a rough day, why don't you sleep in our bed, tonight? No nightmares that way, I promise."

My ears perk. Did he just say that? In the bed? With Scarlett?

"My, you two are bonding, aren't you," Scarlett smiles, "Fine with me. Come along, puppy," she gently pats the bed, beckoning me to join them.

I drop the blankets and pillows and crawl onto their bad. It's so soft and big. I stretch out a little on the foot of the bed, my eyes looking up to find Scarlett taking her shirt off.

"You're... going to be, um, naked?" I ask. For some reason that part didn't occur to me.

"Of course, silly. Have you ever seen us sleep with our clothes on?" she says, dropping her skirt, "You too, puppy."

"Me?"

"Yes, you. Clothes get uncomfortable under the sheets, even if they're not on me. So lose them, doggo," she instructs me.

Naked. In the bed. With Scarlett.

I swallow hard and pull my shirt off, then drop my shorts to the ground. I try in vain to hide the erection that I already have, as I sit back on the bed and pull off the long socks she has me wear. I also try not to stare as Scarlett frees her, um, other puppies. I've never been this close to her bare chest before. Naturally, I only get harder.

"Not too excited to sleep, are you, pup?" Flint laughs.

I blush a little as I realize he's referencing my erection. I turn to him and open my mouth to speak, but it immediately shuts as I watch him drop his own pants. For some reason, in my focus on Scarlett, it only occurs to me just now that this means I'll also be sleeping next to a very nude Flint, and that thing he has between his legs. I avert my eyes and crawl under the covers.

My breathing comes to a sudden halt when Scarlett gets in behind me. Her warm skin makes mine tingle from head to toe, and her soft breasts on my upper back - almost falling on either side of my neck - are like heavenly pillows. She even wraps her arms around me, and pulls me closer.

Flint gets in from the other side, and to say that it's a little intimidating would be an understatement. Still, I suppose, if I have to be sleeping facing a large naked man, I guess it's at least one who's been nice to me. I try not to look under the covers. I don't really need to see the comparison that close. The uncertainty about this seems entirely on my end, though. Flint seems completely comfortable with the naked wolf next to him, cuddling with his woman, no less. I actually really do respect his ability to be completely confident and unfazed like that.

I do remember what Sophie said, though. I know she was just trying to mess with me. And I know Flint wouldn't do anything weird or aggressive to me. All the same, I make it a point to stay with my back towards Scarlett.

"Goodnight," Flint says.

"Goodnight," Scarlett echoes, and the two of them lean in together and kiss. I feel something touch me down below, but I decide that it didn't happen.

"Goodnight, puppy," Scarlett says. Flint just reaches over and rubs my head.

"Goodnight," I tell my humans, before the light goes out.

A long moment passes, "Scarlett?" I ask.

She responds with a loud clearing of her throat.

"Sorry. Mistress?" I correct myself.

"Yes, puppy?"

"There's... not really a witch in the forest, is there?" I ask her. The bed jiggles a little with Flint laughing.

"There's nothing out there to worry over, puppy," she runs her fingers through my hair. It's relaxing enough that I don't really process that that wasn't a 'no', at least at the moment, and I slowly drift off to sleep.

True to Flint's word, I have no nightmares. They're actually quite pleasant, though I can't clearly remember them, as is often the case. I remember being surrounded by warmth, and I think riding on some sort of animal, who was even warmer. There's a very relaxing, refreshing sort of feel to the whole thing, that I continue feeling as I wake up.

In those first few moments, between sleeping and waking, before I can really process the world, I feel the same way as in my dream. Enveloped in warmth, astride something. I don't know what it is that's hot against my thighs, but I find it very pleasant, and find myself rubbing them back and forth, to feel it on my skin. I press my face to a warm surface that seems less and less like a pillow as the moments pass.

When my senses finally return to me, I find that I am, in fact, nuzzling directly into Flint's chest. And I have one of my arms around him. In surprise, I pull back, but there isn't much room to pull back to, and I squish firmly against Scarlett's chest. I'm sandwiched between them, much more so than when we fell asleep.

I swallow and widen my eyes when it occurs to me what the warm object between my legs is. Flint has apparently gotten hard in his sleep, and his cock has slid between my thighs, his shaft currently rubbing right against my balls. As I struggle to get out of this situation, I come to notice a warm, wet feeling all over my chest, but I can't move my head enough to see what it is.

My movements do eventually rouse the two of them, though I hoped to get out of this without drawing any more attention to myself. I'm sure I turn beet red when they look down at me.

"What's wrong, puppy?" Scarlett asks, with eyes closed.

"I... um... I need to... my legs..." I stammer.

Her hand reaches down, and despite the warmth, I shiver when she finds where we're, um, touching, "Oh, you're all tangled up, huh?" she laughs a little. I don't find it so funny.

"I've been woken up worse ways," Flint remarks. I hadn't realized he was awake, yet.

Her arm raises along my side, but she stops when she detects the moisture, "Oh, what's this?"

Finally, she sits up, and I get a little room to pull back. We see it at the same time, and the scent finally hits me. There's cum splattered all over the fronts of both Flint and I. It's... um, mine. I think.

"I think you were a little pent up, I guess I haven't had you finish in awhile," she giggles at it.

"Looks like he had a little squirt in his sleep, babe, you're all a mess," she says to Flint.

He finally opens his eyes and looks down, "So that's what that was," he yawns, seeming completely unperturbed.

"Puppy, be a dear and clean that up, okay?" Scarlett requests of me.

I'm still mortified by the whole thing, but I sit up, "Okay... I'll, um, get a towel-"

"No need for all that, just use your tongue," she says, so very casually.

What?!

"My... ton-"

"Are you my puppy or not?" she asks with another laugh, "a pup that won't lick things clean for their mistress. Honestly, that'd be silly."

She pulls me down and pushes my face toward's Flints torso. I kind of freeze right there. I'm staring at semen covering another man's chest and stomach. Does she really expect me to...?

"Don't be like that, Acorn, it's your own cum," she starts rubbing my ears, "Nothing to be afraid of. So just lick him clean real quick, okay? For me?"

I want it on record that ear rubs are basically blackmail... or reverse blackmail... or something. I don't know, I can't think when she's rubbing my ears, and it's not a fair tactic.

For reasons I'm not clear on, possibly related to the afformentioned ear rubs, I extend my tongue and drag it along Flint's stomach. He giggles and squirms a little, which doesn't help. His cock is not erect anymore, not quite, but it's still... thick, and I can feel it against my own chest as I clean him. I try to pull back to keep from pressing against it, but it proves impossible. I collect the thick, salty fluid into my mouth a little at a time, moving from his stomach to his noticeably firmer chest, until I've taken it all off of him.

"Good puppy," she says, running her fingers over my throat, "Now swallow for me."

I don't even hesitate, for reasons that I'm not clear on, but I swallow the mouthfull of semen in one gulp. It feels weird to do. But of course, it's mine, so that's not too weird, right?

12