Little Bad Wolf Ch. 05

Story Info
Some trouble in the forest.
4.4k words
4.61
12k
14

Part 5 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Things remain icy with Sophie since Flint disciplined her, but fortunately, it's at least less confrontational. She'll find ways to annoy or inconvenience me whenever she can, the unspoken threat of her claws held over me. I don't think she'd do anything so drastic again, but I also don't want another claw to the groin, so I don't press my luck.

I repeatedly find her using that silent threat to block me with her body. Sitting in my spot in front of the fire, loitering in the hall so that I can't pass, taking my clothes and laying on them, she even steals my bed sometimes, just daring me to confront her. I'm not proud of it, but I mostly don't.

The worst, though, is when she gets in the way of getting attention from my humans. Every time I want to get close to Scarlett, Sophie is there. Whenever I think I might get to cuddle up close to her, Sophie pounces her. Each time I think I'll have a chance to get in her lap, Sophie's curling up ther already. She really lays it on thick, too, getting especially handsy with Scarlett, and making a point to look me in the eye while she does.

She even does it with Flint. It's weird, but I get jealous at that, too. I mean, it's not like I'm into him the way she is. It is a little hot when she grinds up against him, but that's just because Sophie is kinda cute, even if she's evil. Clearly I don't want him to bend me over and treat me like he did her that one time. But he's been really good to me, and I feel calm and safe around him. So Sophie monoplizing his attention does bother me.

I do find that I spend more time close to him lately, however, because of Sophie's behavior. Given the choice, she always chooses to hang all over Scarlett, much to my dismay. As much as I'd prefer Scarlett's soft form to lay against, I admit that there is some appeal in relaxing against Flint's large, warm frame. Which is to explain why I've fallen asleep in his lap, on this particular afternoon.

Or, at least I was sleeping, until a peculiar sound wakes me. I can't quite place what it was. Though, concern over this is overridden momentarily by the realization that I've become hard in my sleep, and, in the first few moments after waking, I reflexively rub myself against the firm, but soft surface I'm pressed against... which I quickly come to realize is Flint's thigh. Flushed with embarrassment, I pull away, but he's asleep, and doesn't seem to have noticed.

There it is again. It's hard to describe. Like an almost melodic hum in the distance, off in the woods behind the house. It's kind of high pitched, so I'm not sure if the humans can hear it. If they can, they make no idication that they notice. I go to the back door and peer out, shivering a little at the cold. How did I manage winter before I lived here?

I turn back inside to get my sweater. Scarlett knitted it for me herself, so of course I love it, I just kind of wish she hadn't made it pink. But before I can grab it, I come face to face with Sophie.

"So you heard it too?" she asks, leaning against the wall with her arms crossed.

I nod, "What is it?"

"Got me, could be anything. Maybe the witch," she says, examing her fingernails.

"There's... not really a witch, is there?" I already know asking her will not be the most reliable source of information.

"Oh, yeah," she nods confidently, "They say she lures boys to her cabin, then..." she makes a hooked gesture with her finger, then sharply pulls her hands to the side, "Cuts their cocks right off. Ingredients in a brew that keeps her young. The younger and less... endowed, the better."

"Th-that's not true!" I nervously declare.

"Believe what you want. I'm not the one carrying her secret ingredient between my legs," she shrugs and walks off.

Sophie's just messing with me. I shake my head and push the thought out of my mind. With my sweater and shoes on, I head back outside and lean on the edge of the deck to listen. It takes a moment, but I finally hear that sound again. Is it closer? Hard to say. I still can't place what it is. But I wouldn't be doing any sort of job guarding the house if I didn't at least check it out.

I hurry down the steps, then run to the treeline behind the house, hearing it intermittently. I am getting closer to it, I think. I find myself slowly wandering out into the woods, ears perked to follow the noise. It gets harder to track as I get out of sight from the house, not because it isn't louder, but because the sound of the nearby stream gets in the way. But they almost seem in the same direction. And then, just before I get to the stream, it stops. I don't mean it doesn't make anymore sounds, I mean it abruptly stops, mid-sounding. Like there was someone making it, and they got interrupted.

Then I see it, or rather, I don't see it. It's hard to describe. In the trees, above my height, it's like there's a blind spot. Not a dark spot or any sort of object obstructing my view, it's like there's a spot where I should see something, but I don't. It's easy to miss, and I don't think I would have caught it if I wasn't looking right where I was. If I look to either side, it's like my peripheral vision of the spot is gone; I can't make out anything in the forest beyond, on that side of my vision. But I also can't quite look directly at it, when I try to, it's like it switches the blind spot to the other side of my periphery. The longer I try to look straight at it, the more I start to get a headache, like with those weird optical illusions in that book on the coffee table at home.

It's so strange, but it's definitely something. And then I start thinking about what Sophie said about the supposed witch. Then about what Flint said about witches only seeing you if they want you to. I know they're just teasing me, but all the same, I start to feel kind of uncomfortable about this, and decide I better get home.

My eyes remain glued to the spot, still trying to make it out, as I turn to leave. Not looking where I'm going, I abruptly slam into something and tumble backwards to the ground. I sit up to see what I wish was another weird blindspot.

"Look who it is," a familiar wolf looms over me, "Long time, no see, Acorn."

Birch, and beside him, his friend Moss. We've met before. Not friends.

"I heard, Acorn, that you decided the forest isn't good enough for you," Birch sneers down at me, as I get up.

"Not just that, I hear he's living with humans, now," Moss jumps in, "He's like one of those little dogs human women like to carry around. Guess that explains the sweater," they both give a round of forced laughter.

I glare defiantly as I brush myself off. Some things about the forest, I don't miss. This isn't a great situation. They're both taller and heavier than I am. Still, all things being relative, it is comforting to know of larger folks. Flint could easily tear both of them apart.

"That true?" Birch asks, "Acorn, the terrier?"

I bare my teeth, "What do you want?"

"Are you deaf? I want you to answer," he pushes me hard enough that I stumble back a little, "Are you a wolf, or some human's terrier?"

"Go away," I try to push past Birch to go home, but he grabs me by the arm and pulls me back.

"Guess that's our answer!" he shouts, laughing, "Oohh, nice smooth skin. They take you to the groomers, Acorn? Did you behave yourself, like a good boy?"

"Let me go!" I snarl at him and pull back, but he holds tight.

"Not being a good boy to us, though," Moss says, grabbing my other arm, "That won't do. I think he's forgotten how to be a wolf. We'll have to remind him, starting with the basics. You do remember what a 'bitch' is, right?" he grabs the back of my shorts and underwear, pulling hard and tearing the fabric apart.

My heart starts pounding and my ears lay back as I struggle, the cold air on my rear setting me into a panic. They've always been jerks, but they've never been -this- aggressive before. They throw me to the ground and Moss grabs my upper arms, pinning my chest down.

Birch grabs my rear and pulls it up, "Well, he stinks like humans, but I'll make do. It's all for his education, you know."

I thrash back and forth against them as I see birch unfasten his pants and pull his hardening cock out. I pull as hard as I can, and lean down to bite Moss on the arm, sinking deep enough to readily draw blood. In response, I receive a fist, square to the left eye, hard enough to send me sprawling, were I not already on the ground.

I'm brought out of my dizzy haze by a near deafening boom from behind me. It makes both Birch and Moss bolt upright and release me, raising their hackles. I'm more confused than anything.

"Next one's not a warning shot!" a familiar voice bellows as both wolves get up and take off, running past me.

Flint is standing there with his shotgun pointed at the sky. His eyes stay on them, walking to my side and shouldering the gun before unloading the second barrel. It nearly takes Birch's head clean off of his shoulders, missing to the right and splingering the bark on a large tree. The two of them disappear into the forest.

I turn around to face him, still on the ground as Flint sets his gun down and kneels by my side. He puts his hands on my cheeks, cradling my face and looks into my eyes.

"Are you okay?" he asks with deep concern, his eyes scanning me, as if looking for injuries.

I nod rapidly, and then, though I would have preferred not to, I burst into tears. I throw my arms around him and bury my head into his chest. He just holds me close, patting my back and rubbing my head. He doesn't say anything, just sort of lets me cry it out. When I've finally calmed down, I lift my head with a little sniffle. Flint takes the end of his shirt sleeve and gingerly dries my tears.

"What happened, what were you doing out here?" he asks, rubbing my ears.

"I thought I heard something, so I came out here looking," I look back to where the peculiar blind spot was, and see nothing. It sounds crazy in retrospect, so I say nothing.

"Then I ran into..." I trail off.

Flint embraces me again, rubbing my back, "It's okay, now. I know you're familiar with the woods, but let's not run off like that again, even if just to keep Scarlett and I from worrying? Sophie, too, though she wouldn't say it. She's the one who told me where you went."

I just nod in response.

"Let's get back home, okay Puppy? It's getting cold," he says, smiling warmly.

"Could, um..." I say, as we stand, "Could we not tell Scarlett and Sophie about... how I was, you know, crying?"

Flint presses a finger to his lips, "Not a word."

I repeatedly wonder on the way back, if I should bring up the weird blind spot. I wonder if it was real at all. Maybe, because of what immediately followed, I'm imagining it to be more significant than it is. Maybe it was nothing. Maybe it was something normal that I could wrap my head around, and my brain assumed it was something strange. Maybe I'm just imagining the whole thing. It couldn't hurt to tell him, could it? It's not like he's going to judge me. But it might sound like there's something wrong with me... and I could end up at a vet. I decide to keep this one to myself.

In lieu of discussing my weird otherworldly encounter, I attempt to convince Flint to keep silent on more than just the crying. I argue that he doesn't really have to tell the girls anything about what happened. Unfortunately, he disagrees, citing that they would have heard the shotgun going off, and something about maintaining trust with Scarlett, and that she needs to know what's going on. He does finally concede that Sophie doesn't need the sordid details of my being attacked, only needing to know enough to keep her safe, but that he's telling Scarlett about it. I give up after that, once he makes it clear that he isn't budging any further.

As Flint predicted, the girls did indeed hear the gunshots, as evidenced by their standing on the deck, clearly quite eagerly awaiting our return. Well, Scarlett is. She rushes down the steps with a blanket in hand, throwing it around my shoulders when she sees what condition I'm in.

"What happened?!" she demands, exasperated.

"He's fine, I'm fine. No one's hurt. Just breathe, honey," he says, putting a hand on her shoulder, "I'll tell you inside."

I didn't really estimate how much this was going to send Scarlett into a panic. She just about has a fit when she sees what happened to my shorts. She's stuck like glue to me for most of the evening, finding whatever excuses to fuss over me. The idea of collars comes up. Which I don't mind as much as I might have thought I would, though it does concern me that such a thing will only compound issues if I run into Birch and Moss again, or other creatures of the forest who think I've become too close with humans.

Even Sophie seems... well, she doesn't tease me or anything for the rest of the night. Which I guess is the Sophie version of 'I was worried about you, or at least feel some measure of sympathy'.

I only get any time on my own to relax and process things when Flint insists that I can bathe on my own, for once. Scarlett was insistant that she had to scrub me down personally - something I've gotten fairly used to, from both of them, actually - but he wanted some time alone to explain what happened in greater detail, I think. Afterwards, however, it's back to mandatory inseparability with Scarlett. Not that I really mind, of course. There's no such thing as bad attention from Scarlett.

I'm with her the entire night, and she's very affectionate, keeping me in her lap or by her side, letting me use those soft pillows on her chest as... well, as pillows. Oddly, I do find I miss Flint's attention a little bit. I feel especially close to him, after the rescue. I really do see why Scarlett is with him. But with Scarlett's attention monoplized, Sophie makes sure to keep Flint's hands occupied. I suppose it would be a bit much to expect attention from them both all night.

At least until bedtime, when Scarlett wants me at her side, still. She doesn't even say it, really, just presumes that I will not escape her careful watch tonight, and leads me with them to their bed. Which works out fine, actually, since Sophie has once again stolen my bed, anyways. It was uncomfortably exposing at first, but being naked in bed with them isn't so weird anymore. I find I hardly think about it as I settle into bed, and find myself pressed between Flint and Scarlett's naked bodies. I try to hide the erection I get, but if they notice at all, neither of them make mention.

I'm not sure how long it is that I'm asleep, but it doesn't feel like very long. I wake up to the bed being warm, but I find that I am no longer sandwiched between my humans. I've drifted more to the side of the bed, which is now lightly shaking every so often. I turn to face the commotion behind me, and witness Scarlett on her back and Flint holding her from above, vigorously making love to her.

I don't manage to say anything, not that I think it would be the place to speak, ayways. They, themselves, appear to be trying to be quiet, as if not to wake me. But now that I'm aware, I can clearly hear each little whimpering moan that escapes Scarlett, and each heavy breath that Flint makes. My eyes shoot open wide and my cock is immediately hard as an oak, before I can even process whether I'm aroused. I guess I am.

I don't even know how to make out how I feel. I witness them before, and I saw Flint with Sophie, but both times, I was clear across the room. This time, I'm close enough that they touch me with some of their movements. I can see the beads of sweat on them both, I can see Scarlett's lip quiver with little moans, and of course, I can Flint's thick cock push her open and fill her, again and again. And again.

I should feel threatened, or at least torn, as I watch Flint eagerly fuck the woman I promised I'd make mine, right in front of me. But I don't... I'm just horribly, amazingly horny. The sight of him filling her, the way she writhes in pleasure, the sounds, the scents... oh, the scents. They make me dizzy. I don't think humans even understand what that's like for wolves. My hand goes straight to my cock before I even notice, and starts stroking it eagerly. I try to slow myself, to keep them from noticing me.

Or at least, I thought they didn't notice me. Scarlett reaches a hand up over to me, and turns her head a little with a smile. I swallow hard, and do the only thing I can, and grasp it. She squeezes down on my hand, leaning over to kiss me on the cheek. I steady my other hand, the one on my cock, trying to stop from stroking, worried that I'll come right here and now.

She keeps holding onto my hand, and gives it a firm squeeze each time Flint thrusts into her, so that it's like I can feel the force of his cock.

"Baby, I'm there," she whispers to Flint, to which he simply nods, and his thrusts seem to get even more rough than before.

She gives a sharp little moan and wraps her legs around him, her back arching up as she cries out. Her hand clamps hard down on mine, almost painfully, for a long moment. Just as she seems to relax, Flint gives a deep, heavy groan and squeezes her tight, slamming his hips to her so hard that I'm worried he'll hurt her, but she doesn't seem to mind. I can smell his scent in the air, and can tell that he has released, filling her with his cum. Scarlett finally releases my hand, and I slowly release my own cock, which I was clenching hard enough to turn my knuckles white.

There's a sigh of relief from him as Flint pulls out of Scarlett. I expect him to lay to the other side of her, but instead, crawls over me to lay down where he originally was. They're both relaxed. My heart is pounding like a woodpecker.

"Didn't mean to wake you, puppy, we just had sort of an urge, you know?" Scarlett says, stroking my hair, while Flint scratches one of my ears.

"I-It's fine," my voice cracks.

"Hmm, say, puppy, since you're awake, be a dear and clean up for us?" she asks in a surprisingly casually tone.

"What do you mean?" I ask. I have an inkling.

"Just like the other night," she kisses my cheek, "You did such a good job. Just give us a quick licking like a good puppy."

"You want me to lick your...?" I swallow hard.

"Mhm," she nods.

"You want me to lick the... cum, off of...?" I stammer a bit.

"Not a trick question puppy," she giggles, "I thought you'd jump at a chance to get between my legs."

"I... just..." my breath becomes heavy at the thought.

Flint jumps in, "If he doesn't want to, that's fine, babe, I'm sure Sophie will-"

"No!" I almost shout, "I-I'll do it."

"That's my good puppy," she ruffles my hair.

I lean over to Scarlett, biting my lip, but she stops me with a palm on my chest, "Uh-uh, Flint first."

I hadn't completely considered the implications there. But my head isn't completely in charge at the moment. She wants me to clean another man's cock, with my tongue. It's not just any man, of course. This is Flint. My hero today. But still.

I turn to face him and lean over. I did say I'd do it. I do want to touch her... there.

"It's not different from the other night, puppy," she reassures me, "It's just his cum instead of yours. And his cock instead of his stomach. This isn't anything new."

She says it so easily. I open my mouth and just sort of sit there. Am I really doing this?

"It's okay, puppy," Flint says, cupping my chin with his hand, "Take your time. It won't hurt you."

Strangely, his words are comforting, and I open my mouth wider as he guides his cock to me. I close my eyes and lean forward, letting his warm, wet flesh into my mouth. I can taste every bit of his seed and Scarlett's juices all over him. My own cock decides this is a time to get amazingly hard again.

I close my lips on his cock and start to slowly run my tongue along the underside, then over the head, doing my duty for my humans, like I said I would. He responds with this slow, relaxed groan as I clean him. I'm still not, you know, -into- men like that, but somehow, hearing Flint make those noises causes my heart to throb. It's just because it's him. And that I know I'm making him feel that way. It fills me with a peculiar kind of joy to know that my mouth brings him pleasure. I even open my eyes to spy up at him, looking for reactions. His eyes are closed, but I get a gentle pat on my head.

12