Little Bad Wolf Ch. 09

Story Info
A visitor drops by.
5.3k words
4.48
6.1k
8

Part 9 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scarlett reaches down and gingerly pulls the fabric of her soft cotton panties to the side, exposing her pussy to me in the little skirt tent over my face. I don't even really think about it, I just dive in, pushing my tongue inside of her. An afterthought pops up, wondering if that was too bold, but a pleased sigh mixed with a giggle - presumably at my eagerness - suggests otherwise.

And also I'm a fearsome wolf and I don't need permission. Obviously. I mean, as long as Scarlett's okay with that.

"There's my good puppy," she coos, "Knows his place, right away."

I don't respond, for reasons that should be fairly obvious. Some deep part of me objects to a wolf being told he has a place, but if my place is between Scarlett's legs, I'm not sure there's really an argument there.

She pulls back her skirt a little, to get it out of my eyes, and looks down at me with the most beautiful of smiles. Her fingers drift through my hair while she rubs against my tongue, her hips swaying forward and back, riding my face.

"You like this?" she asks me, her fingertips tracing the edges of my ears.

"Good, good," she strokes my hair again, running her nails along my scalp.

"Puppy," she leans back and slides a hand behind her, resting it on my cock, rubbing me through my shorts, "I want you to imagine being inside me..."

As if I ever don't! But still, hearing her say those words makes me stiff as a board in an instant.

"I take it that's not difficult for you to wrap your mind around," she giggles, her fingertips dancing along my cock through the fabric.

"I want you to just think about your little puppy cock being where your tongue is," she says, sensually, "I want to imagine pushing your hard little shaft into my pussy. I want you to imagine you're -fucking- me."

She really draws out those last few words. I have to actually pull back for a moment to gasp for air, my heart is pounding so fast. Is she really saying that?

"I want you to take all the energy, all the enthusiasm that you'd put into pounding my wet little pussy, of just sliding your shaft into me again and again... and I want you to put all that into eating that same little pussy," she grasps my shaft through my shorts, squeezing me, "I want you to fuck me with your tongue like you want to fuck me with your cock."

I nod in response, but I don't know if it's noticeable. Hopefully my performance will speak for itself.

"Yes... just like that, puppy," she coos, "Make love to me with your tongue... Mmm, I'm going to make you my special little pussy licker from now on."

I could almost cum in my pants at this point, but I'm too focused on pleasing her. She makes these beautiful, musical moans as she rides my face. I could swear she's on the verge of cumming right into my mouth... when we are interrupted.

"Really working hard setting up those stones, I see," Flint says, out of nowhere.

I have an excuse for not hearing him approach this time, being that my whole world was the red goddess and her pussy for the moment. Still, I'm a little startled. I look up to see him standing across from us, his shotgun slung over his shoulder. Scarlett's movement slow abruptly, to my dismay.

She laughs, "You scared the hell out of me, baby!"

He laughs a little in return, but is clearly less enthused, "I'd appreciate you keeping the shenanigans indoors, you know? On account of the recent phenomena happening outdoors."

"Oh stop, it's broad daylight, we're fine," she waves a hand at him, "Don't tell me you don't want to join us?"

She lifts on her knees a little and lifts her skirt up at him, teasingly, "After all, our eager little Acorn's got me all ready for you..."

She gently bites her lip while staring him down, her hand reaching down to spread her pussy with her fingers, showing how wet and pink her pussy is. I can only stare up, a thin trail of her juices still trailing from my lips to her pussy.

"Hmm..." Flint shows a lot more restraint than I'd be capable of.

"I didn't hear any commotion with you in the woods, I think we can say that we're safe here for a little while," she tells him, fingers idly dancing over her clit in plain view, "Besides, we'll be safe in the presence of our big protector. As long as the two of us are busy making you cum, it makes sure we're nearby. And we've been so eager to do just that."

I notice the liberal use of 'we'. I don't know that she's actively representing both of our thoughts and intentions. Except to say that my willingness to do whatever she wants does sort of make those overlap. Not quite sure how I feel, being still dazed from having my tongue inside of her. However I feel, I don't say anything.

Flint leans down and carefully sets his shotgun in the grass, safely pointed away, "Some day I'll learn how to say no to you."

He steps over to us, unbuckling his belt. Good to know I'm not the only one who can't resist Scarlett's charms.

She giggles and moves from over top of me, staying on her knees. I stifle a whimper when she pulls her beautiful pussy away in the process.

"Excellent," she grins up at him, "Acorn's getting so good with his mouth. He did a great job on me, and he was so eager to get your cock nice and ready."

"... I was?" I ask, this being new information to me.

"Of course you are, puppy," she ruffles my hair, "It would make me oh so happy, and I know you want that. So naturally you're eager to get his cock nice and thick and hard. For me."

It's a perverse sort of logic. But not wrong, per se. She grabs me by the hand and pulls me up from the grass, urging me to my knees, beside her.

"I'd be lying if I said that didn't sound nice," Flint says, unzipping his pants, and pulling his cock free from beneath.

How is he so much bigger than me at my hardest, when he's still soft? It's sort of maddening. And oddly hypnotic. I do find that I can't really look away from his cock, now that it's right in front of me.

I find that's all I'm doing, though. I'm used to Scarlett taking the lead on... well, everything, that I don't notice at first that they're both sort of looking at me expectantly.

"Go ahead, puppy," Scarlett rubs a hand down my back, "Like I said before, I want you to start getting him ready. It's nothing you haven't done before, just gently take his cock with your hands and place him into your mouth."

Flint smiles down at me and strokes his fingers through my hair, "Don't worry, puppy, it can't hurt you."

Which, he says that, but I've seen that thing pounding Scarlett and Sophie, and I question the objective truth of that statement. Still, his words are calming, and I reach out to grasp him at the center of his flaccid shaft and lift it up. It's so warm. And heavier than it looks.

I look up to him, as if to be reassured that I'm doing it right, and he smiles and strokes my hair again. His scent really hits me now. It's intense, the musky smell of his cock and balls, and of the precum pooling at the tip. A lot stronger than... well, my own scent.

I bite my lower lip, take a deep breath, and open my mouth. I lean in and place the soft head of his cock on my tongue. It takes up practically the whole width. I'm immediately filled with the salty taste of his skin and sweat, not to mention his precum. I close my lips around the head and reflexively swallow, taking his taste within me.

I'm immediately rewarded with a pleasured sigh from Flint, followed quickly by an approving one from Scarlett.

"Good boy," she says, fingernails tracing up and down my spine, "Oh you're such a good boy."

"Take a little more, puppy," she whispers into my ear.

Her hands slide up my shirt, one still scratching up and down my back while the other gently rubs her palm against my chest. There's something very calming and soothing about it.

I do as I'm asked, and work a little more past my lips. Though it becomes harder as... well, as it becomes harder. He very quickly swells in my mouth, his cock becoming stiff and hard. There's actually something quite satisfying about knowing that I did that. He's not just getting hard, he's getting hard for me. He moves a little against my mouth and I can hear him breathing harder. There's that feeling again of how strong he is, and how restrained he is. If Flint wanted to jam his cock down my throat, he certainly could. At this moment, there's nothing I could do to stop him. As powerful as he is, he's very sweet and gentle with me, and lets me take this slow and steady.

To think he's like this with Scarlett, too. I'm actually really impressed with the self-control. If my cock was in her mouth, I'm not sure how much control I'd have. Just the thought of my cock sliding past those pouty lips makes my hips thrust a little in place. That and she chooses this moment to put her hands down my pants. Both the front and back. She caresses over my cock, which becomes stiff even faster than Flint, and cups my ass cheeks with the other hand.

If sucking cock is all it takes to get this kind of attention... I don't know how to finish that sentence.

Flint does catch up with me in getting hard. In fairness, his body needs to pump a higher volume of blood to make him fully erect than mine does. And he gets really erect. Maybe more than usual? I don't know. What I do know is that I can feel every firm curve of the head and shaft of his cock, every engorged vein.

I continue to think about how I would react with my own cock in Scarlett's mouth, and find myself treating Flint's cock the way I imagine Scarlett treating mine. Sliding my tongue up and down the underside of the shaft, then tracing it around the edge of the head. I push my head down further, thinking about how it would feel to push my cock deeper into her wet, perfect little mouth. I keep my lips busy, rubbing along the shaft, making a firm seal as I increase suction, getting rougher with him, imagining her showing no mercy as she makes my cock her plaything.

I get so involved in it, that I barely notice Scarlett bringing a finger to her mouth to wet it, before sliding it back into the back of my pants. I don't think much of it when she gently parts the cheeks of my ass and rubs the moistened finger along the sensitive flesh in between. There's no part of me that I wouldn't let her touch.

I am given pause, however, when I feel her press her fingertip to my anus. She rubs the wet fingertip around it, putting more pressure a little at a time. My sucking slows and my eyes turn over to her. There's limited capacity to convey facial expression with large cock in your mouth, but I hope she picks up on the concern.

"It's okay, puppy," she coos, "Just relax. It's nothing you can't handle. I'm sure you'll learn to love it."

With that, she presses her middle finger into my ass. I immediately forget what she said about relaxing, and my whole lower body tenses and clenches. For such a slender little finger, it feels huge right now.

It's not as if I can really protest right now. I try to mumble something about why she's doing this and that it actually kind of hurts, but it's completely drowned out by the mass of flesh filling my mouth. Flint, who doesn't seem to be paying much attention to what's going on between Scarlett and I, does seem to notice that I'm not really sucking anymore. His fingers slide through my hair and gently tug on me, urging me to resume.

Without knowing anything else to do, I comply, sucking harder than ever as my hips squirm at Scarlett's invasion. She hasn't let up, and slowly eases her finger deeper and deeper into me. I whimper a little through Flint's cock, but she doesn't let up.

"There we go, just let it happen, puppy," she says, her other hand starting to rub against my cock again, "You have such a tight little hole, but this is nothing you can't take."

She starts to gently pump her finger back and forth in my ass. I do slowly calm, and my muscles relax, but this seems to only cause her to push harder, and faster. She does wrap her hand around my cock, though, and starts to stroke me up and down, squeezing down and pumping it in rhythm with the finger in my rear. Without even thinking about it, I find myself sucking Flint's cock in the same rhythm.

"That's it," she says, "I think someone's getting into this."

I think someone's using the opportunity of my mouth being full to make misleading statements about what I'm into. I will admit, it's not as bad as I expected at first. I always expected for me to be inside Scarlett first, but there're worse things than receiving unconventional attention from her. I'm just not really sure what the intention of doing this is.

"That'll be enough, pup," Flint tells me, his strong hands grasping me by the cheeks and pulling back.

It's sort of unexpected, and I even resist the pull a little at first. I was just very focused on my fantasies and not paying attention, is all.

"Oh, looks like someone really wanted to keep sucking that cock," Scarlett teases.

My cheeks flush. Of course, she would notice the resistance. I can't really manage anything to say in my defense, though. I should note that her fingers have left neither my ass nor my cock at this point.

"Maybe another time," Flint says, "If I finish in your mouth, I think there's going to be a disappointed woman I'll have to deal with."

"I don't know if that's the right word. Seeing my puppy swallow for me would be quite satisfying in itself," she says, "But you're right, he's gotten you all ready for me, and it would be a shame to waste that."

She quickly pulls her finger from my rear, and leaves my cock with a little squeeze. I gasp at her sudden withdrawal, my lower body left quivering.

"Enjoyed it that much, huh?" she grins.

"N-no! That was just so sudden," I defend myself.

She giggles as she stands, turning to Flint, "Oh, he has the tightest little ass you can imagine, baby," she tells him.

I'm not sure why she's telling him that. I blush again. From her words, but also because both of their engorged and wet genitalia are directly in front of me. I can practically feel their heat on my face.

"Don't be too rough with him, Scarlett," he cautions her, "I know you can be a little eager with delicate parts sometimes."

"I'm not delicate," I protest, almost by reflex.

"See, baby?" she gestures at me, "He's already getting into it."

"If you say so, pup," he rubs my head, and his cock idly pokes my cheek in the process.

"Just don't go overfilling anybody's orifices, if you can manage," Flint says to her.

"Oh stop, you make me sound like some terrible lust monster," she says.

"If the shoe fits..." he says.

"That's it, mister, on the ground," she playfully pushes on his chest, "I'll show you a thing about being monstrous."

He laughs and gets to the ground, sitting with his cock sticking straight up. Scarlett proceeds to nearly pounce him as she crawls over and pushes his chest back, pinning him down. She reaches back and grabs his thick cock, angling it against her pussy and rubbing it along her folds. She glances back at me with a playful smile as she pushes her hips down, slowly sinking it into her. My cock is almost painfully hard as I watch her expression change with Flint's cock pushing into her, little by little.

"That's it..." she whispers, then smiles at me again, "Come here, puppy."

She reaches out a hand, which I eagerly crawl over and take. She squeezes down as she sinks the rest of the way onto his cock, moaning softly the whole way.

"Do you like watching that, puppy?" she whispers to me.

I shouldn't. I should be jealous, but I do. And I nod rapidly without even thinking of it.

"Yes, Mistress," my voice cracks a little.

"Knew you would," she whispers, "I want you to be my good puppy and get down behind us. I want your mouth on him while I ride him."

She has me completely under her spell by now. I don't even think about not doing it. Maybe she has trained me like a dog, but right now, I don't even care. My lust is in charge right now, and it tells me to do whatever she wants.

I readily sink down and crawl behind them, on my hands and knees between Flint's legs, watching Scarlett slowly sink down on his big, human cock. It spreads her so wide apart, but she takes it with such ease. Watching her round ass move up and down is utterly hypnotic.

I eagerly do as I'm told, and sink forward running my tongue over the underside of his shaft when she pulls up. I lick her taste from off of his cock, only for her to sink back down and bathe him with a fresh coat of her pussy.

"That's it," she encourages me, glancing back, "Let him know how much you love his cock, puppy."

I can't even argue. Right now, I kind of do. I run my tongue up and down, tasting her delicious pussy mixed with his own musky taste. I want it to continue like this. I want to feel them both cum against my mouth.

"Does it feel good baby?" she says to Flint, "Our sweet puppy's tongue?"

He doesn't respond with words, just a pleased moan, which I can feel with a throb at the base of his cock. The feeling on my lips just makes me hornier, and I respond by sucking both of his balls into my mouth.

She lifts up, leaning back and sinking his whole shaft into her, one of her hands stroking my hair, "My finger doesn't seem so big now, does it, puppy?"

I shake my head, unable to respond with my mouth full of a pair of surprisingly large and heavy testicles. She's right. Looking at her taking that whole thing makes my complaints about her dainty finger a little silly.

"I think you just need to get used to the idea," she says, "Tell you what. Maybe I just need to show you how it's done."

With that, she lifts off of his cock, leaving it to glisten in the light with a disappointed groan from poor Flint. I quickly move to remedy that disappointment, pulling his balls free and grasping his shaft, taking it in my mouth. Well, taking as much of his giant member as I can.

Scarlett gets up and turns around to face me, still straddling Flint. She grins and takes him by the cock, pulling him away from me.

"Such an eager little fluffer puppy you've become, I'm so proud of you," she praises me. I'm not really sure what a fluffer is, but praise is praise.

She rubs his shaft over her pussy again, but then slides it downward, pressing the head to her rear. Shocking me even more with her ability to accommodate him, she squeezes that great big cock of his against her asshole, popping the head inside of her. She gasps sharply as it does, suggesting maybe this isn't as easy, but she doesn't stop. She just takes a deep breath and pushes her weight against him. A long, deep, panting moan comes from her as she slides his slick, but no less huge penis into her ass.

I can see his body respond to the tight fit, his hips pushing up against her. It must feel amazing. I was so obsessed with Scarlett's pussy, that I barely thought of other ways she could please a man. My own hips respond to the scene, thrusting uselessly against the grass beneath me.

"Does... does it hurt?" I ask, meekly.

"No, puppy," she assures me as she sinks down all the way on him, "Not really. Intense. It's a tight fit. It'll hurt the first time, but your body adjusts."

I just sort of nod. My cock throbs at the thought. And for some reason, my anus does as well, still a little sore from her earlier insertion. She rubs my head as she starts to move, riding his cock in her ass, while her empty pussy glistens in front of me.

I press my lips to her pussy again, feeling her with my tongue. I can feel how stretched open she is now, from accommodating Flint's cock. I can taste him all over her, just like I could taste her over him.

She smiles down at me, but then gently pushes my head down from her pussy, my lips dragging along Flint's shaft, "Not right now puppy. I want you to help me make my baby cum. Like you were before."

12