Little Bad Wolf Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She starts to turn away but stops, "I almost forgot, dear," she reaches into her bag and brings out another jar, similar to the first, "I'm sure you're out of the cream by now, so I brought you some more."

I rub the arm in question, "It's feeling much better, I don't think I need it any-"

"That's great, dear, but all the same, just hold onto in case you do need it," she places the jar in my palm and curls my fingers over it, "Now you run along inside, there could be all sorts of less friendly wolves and such out in the woods, and I'm sure Scarlett wants you inside."

She hobbles away as she usually does, and I take it as my time to go as well. Rounding the corner, it occurs to me how oddly specific the mention of 'less friendly wolves' is, considering what Flint said. I turn back around the corner to ask if Granny knows something about it, but when I do, she's nowhere to be seen. I still don't know how she moves so fast sometimes when I never see her so quick on her feet.

"Acorn?" Sophie shouts, poking her head out the door as I walk up the deck to the back door, "There you are. We were getting worried, what took so long?"

"Oh, it was just," I glance behind me a moment, "just kind of heavy, that's all."

"Hey, Sophie," I continue as I come inside, closing the door behind me, "What do you know about Scarlett's grandmother?"

"Granny? She's great, gives the best scratches. Gets that spot right behind the ear," Sophie twitches her nose in thought, "Swears a lot for a woman her age. Always smells like tobacco, from that pipe she smokes. But it's like... a vanilla tobacco? Kind of pleasant, actually. Why?"

"Just... wondering," the hairs on the back of my neck stand up.

"I guess you haven't had a chance to meet her yet, huh? She doesn't usually go too far from home these days," Sophie says as we walk back to the kitchen, "You'll have to get Scarlett to take you along next time she goes over. Now c'mon, Scarlett says we can lick the beaters, and I mostly sure it's not a euphemism."

12