Little Big Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, but don't tell Cheryl. She's a good friend despite her forward tilt. I don't want to hurt her."

"I have never had much time for girls, so I'm pretty amateurish when it comes to women. I hope you don't mind."

"Not at all. Which movie do you want to see?"

"You pick the movie and give me a call. We'll go where ever you choose."

"I'll call you about six," she agreed. "Here comes Cheryl. She doesn't look angry any more."

Cheryl plopped down in the car. John fired up the engine and drove them back to town. He dropped them off at Sharon's house.

As they went inside Sharon said, "See? I told you to go slow. Now her probably thinks we're a couple of sluts."

"I don't care what he thinks. I wanna see that pecker!"

John strolled into his house. He knew he had been maneuvered into a date. Girls were very crafty people and he knew he'd have to keep his wits about him if he was to survive. He looked on the whole dating scene as a mantrap.

At six on the dot the phone rang. "Hi Sharon," he answered. "Did you pick a movie?"

"I want to go to the drive in."

"Okay, what time can I pick you up?"

"Have you eaten yet?"

"No, do you want to have something to eat?"

"Could we go back to the sushi joint?"

"Sure. When?"

"How about seven?"

"I'll pick you up at seven. Casual?"

"Of course, see you then."

He realized with dismay that he had been out smarted again. What possible benefit could she be getting from outwitting him?

He pulled the Firebird into her driveway at precisely seven o'clock. "Come in," she called from the door. He got out and approached the house. "What now?" he thought.

She held the door for him and followed him inside. "This is my mama and daddy," she smiled.

Mama turned out to be a short woman with curly hair and flashing blue eyes. Daddy was a huge man who looked like he had led a pretty rough life. He seized John's hand and shook it, surprised at how solid it was. John was so small he had expected the "dish rag" grip. He smiled at John.

"Sharon tells us you are into martial arts," he said.

"Yes, sir, I am."

"You have a firm grip. I like that. We can't have our daughter dating weaklings, now can we?"

"No, sir, I guarantee, I'm no weakling."

"Ernest, leave the boy alone. Next thing, you'll be wrestling on the floor!" chirped mama.

"Oh, Katie, I'm just getting acquainted."

"I'm ready to go," Sharon said.

"Please have her back by midnight," daddy requested.

"Yes, sir."

They got in the car a started toward the restaurant. "Daddy is such a pain!" she said.

"No, he's just looking out for his little girl."

"I'm not a little girl! I'm eighteen and I'm a woman!"

"I now that and you know that but daddy will never know that. You will always be his little girl," John smile at her.

"I guess you're right, but it is so embarrassing sometimes."

"Don't be embarrassed on my account. I have to deal with that "little boy" crap all the time."

Once again, they enjoyed the pleasures of an expert sushi chef. "We still have an hour until the movie starts. What do you want to do?" asked John.

"Let's go walk through the park and enjoy the evening," she answered.

They got out of the car at the park and walked up a secluded path. For the first time, he held her hand. He squeezed it a little and she squeezed back. He was surprised he was enjoying this so much. They walked past the duck pond and sat on a park bench. He put his arm around her waist. She snuggled in close to him. Time just seemed to fly by. Before they knew it, it was time for the movie to start.

He looked at her as he drove down the hill to the entrance of the drive in. He couldn't figure out what was attracting him, but he recognized that whatever it was, it was something powerful.

"Where do you want to park?" he asked.

"Near the back."

He found a suitable spot and secured the speaker to the window. She offered her hand again and he took it. "Let's get in the back. This isn't going to be very comfortable," he suggested. He was right. The bucket seats were a major interference.

She quickly agreed and they got in the back seat. It wasn't large, but it definitely yielded more room than the front. She slid over next to him and snuggled under his arm. The lights went out. The movie started. She wriggled a little closer. He hugged her shoulder as she melted into him.

He had never felt this way before. His hormones were boiling inside his body and he didn't recognize the unfamiliar sensations that were being generated. He looked at her. She was staring at him. Her lips parted. He could see her little pink tongue waiting just inside. She moved up and kissed him full on the mouth. It was his first kiss. She probed his lips with her tongue and he parted his lips a little. Her tongue darted inside his mouth and found his tongue. She teased it into her mouth and sucked on it.

His well ordered world exploded into an ambush of passion. Those unfamiliar sensations grew in stature until they overwhelmed his being. Her hand was on his chest, rubbing, feeling, groping.

"What are you doing to me?' he panted.

"I'm loving you. Haven't you ever been loved?"

"No, but I think I like it."

She dragged his hand to her breast.

He could feel the soft flesh, even through her bra and blouse. It was so warm and soft. He wanted more, but was unsure about how to do it. He started by unbuttoning her blouse. He slid his hand inside and felt her bra covered tits. He slipped his hand under the bra and felt real female flesh for the first time.

She moaned as she felt his hand on her bare breast. She had never let a boy feel her up before. This was great! She loved the feel of his hard, muscular hand on her body. She wanted more, a lot more. She let her hand drift to his thigh. She heard him groan. She was sliding her hand upward when the lights came on. Intermission. Just in time!

"I've never felt this way before," he commented.

"Neither have I. We should take it slow. I want more but I don't know what I want more of."

"Are you a virgin?" he asked.

"Yeah, how about you?"

"I thought that would be obvious, since I don't know what I'm doing."

"I really like what we were doing during the movie, but I got the feeling that if we went just a little farther, I wouldn't be able to stop," she remarked.

"I got the same feeling. We'll have to be careful and not get carried away. You are showing me a whole new world. I'm beginning to understand what all the excitement is about."

As the lights dimmed for the second feature, she slid her hand under his shirt and tickled his nipples. He returned the favor, rolling her nipples between his fingers as she moaned softly into his neck. She offered her lips and he took them, nibbling on one and then the other. She really liked that. His tongue probed her open mouth and again they were lost in a deep lover's kiss. He loved the feel of her tongue as it slipped wetly past his. He sucked on it and played with it.

He felt her hand on his thigh again. She slowly let it slip up between his legs and soon found his rigid cock. She squeezed it gently through his pants. She felt his fingers slide under the elastic band on her panties. Soon he was fingering her vulva. He rubbed her gently and felt her wetness on his hand. Curious, he raised the hand to his nose. She watched as he licked her juices off his fingers. It was so sexy!

She knew she was reaching the point of no return. He sensed it too and said, "We better slow down for a while. Let's watch the movie. What's it about, anyway?"

"Beats me! I've been too busy to watch. You're right. We should calm down for a while. I could feel myself slipping away again."

So they sat and watched the rest of the movie with just a little light kissing and touching. She buttoned her blouse and when the lights came on, they drove away. It was ten thirty. They had an hour and a half to kill before midnight.

"I think maybe I should take you home," John offered.

"Let's go sit in the park for a while. The night is warm and I'm in the mood for a little more of you," she said.

They drove back to the park and sat in the dark holding hands and kissing. In ten minutes they were thoroughly entwined with each other. She had her tongue half way down his throat and was stroking his cock through his trousers. His watch alarm went off just as they reached the ignition point again.

"We've got to go. I don't want to piss your father off."

"I'm almost at the point of saying, I don't care, but you are right. Let's go"

She wearily dragged herself off the bench and followed him to the car. He drove her straight home, arriving at eleven twenty. Daddy would be pleased. He walked her to the door. She turned around, put her hands around his neck and jammed her tongue into his wanting mouth. "I'm gonna tell Cheryl tomorrow that you are mine."

"Okay, I hope this doesn't ruin your friendship."

"She'll just have to get over it. She may try to get you to date her. I would rather you don't."

"Does that mean you want to be my steady girlfriend?"

"I guess it does."

"You have to tell mama and daddy so they'll now what that means."

"I will. Goodnight" She kissed him again.

He floated home. He had never felt this way before. His view of the future was changing. Now, there was a woman sharing it. He wasn't sure if that was bad or good, he just knew he kind of liked it. He couldn't wait for next weekend.

Saturday, and the phone rang again. "Hi, honey."

"How did you know it was me?" she asked.

"I've got to do my exercises."

"Can I watch?"

"Sure. Come on over."

Twenty minutes later the doorbell rang. He opened it and she walked in with her gym clothes on.

"I've decided to try some of this exercise stuff," she announced.

"Great! You can start by doing just a few of the things I do. When we're done if you are not too tired, I'll teach you a little self defense."

"Super!" she answered. "By the way, where is your father?"

"He's been deployed to Korea for a couple of months."

"You mean, we're all alone here?"

"Yup."

"Super!"

"Let's start," he commanded. "Just do what I do, but do it slower and not as many times. I don't want you to get hurt."

He started his routine. She tried to keep up, but it was impossible. It was much harder than it looked when he was doing it. Half way through, she dropped to the floor, gasping for air. As usual, he looked completely relaxed and at ease. "You should have taken it easier," he admonished.

"I'll try to do better next time. We'd better skip the karate lesson for today."

"Okay, I'll drive you to the park and you can watch while I run or you can join me."

"Ten miles? There is no way I could do that."

"Maybe you could just do a couple of laps around the pond and wait for me."

"Okay, let's go."

He drove them to the park. The run started with her jogging along with him. The further they went. The slower she got. Finally she said, "I'll just wait for you here on the bench."

He took off at a rapid pace. When he came out of the woods and rounded the pond, there were two guys with her. They had her arms and legs and were carrying her off. She was struggling and yelling for help. He ran out in front of the two apes.

"Get out of the way, punk. This isn't any of your business."

"Turn her loose and live. Hold her and live in pain," John answered.

They dropped her to the ground and tried to pounce on him, but he was much too fast. As the first one passed him, he chopped the guy in the throat. He hit the dirt and tried to breath. The other guy turned and charged. John caught him in midstride and delivered a crippling blow to the groin. The ape collapsed holding his nuts and screaming, "I'll get you for that."

John walked quietly over to the one holding his balls. "You don't learn very easy." John broke his arm in three places with one blow. Out of the corner of his eye he saw the other guy running toward him. He sidestepped and kicked the guy in the knees. He heard something crack. The ape collapsed. "You are another slow learner," he whispered, kicking the other knee out of joint. He looked at them closely to determine if they were disabled. "Stay away from my park. If I see you here again, I'll kill you."

He gathered Sharon into his arms and carried her to the car. She wept all the way home. He took her into his house and sat her on the sofa. "How badly did they hurt you?"

"I've got some cuts and scrapes on my hips and my left arm is hurting."

He went to the bathroom and got his medical relief kit. She was still sobbing on the sofa. "Take off your shirt," he ordered.

She pulled the shirt off over her head revealing a new sports bra. He examined the cut on her arm and applied some disinfectant to it. "Now the pants," he said.

She unashamedly removed her jogging pants. She had on a white see through panty. He could clearly see her crease in it. He examined and treated her legs. "Anywhere else?"

"No, that's it."

"Just sit there for a while and don't move. After the medicine dries, I'll give you a massage."

"Oh good!" she answered. "You know those guys were going to rape me."

He nodded.

"You saved me."

He nodded.

They watched TV, her in her panties and bra, him in his exercise clothes. He was admiring her curves and bumps. He thought she was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen.

She, of course, caught him checking her out. "Oh, you naughty boy! And with me wounded!"

"I can't help it. You have true beauty, inside and out."

"You haven't checked out the inside yet."

"You know what I mean. Did you tell your folks that we are an Item?"

"Yes."

"What did daddy say?"

"He said that it was about time for me to join the grownup world."

"What did mama say?"

"She gave me the baby lecture and a pack of condoms."

He stood toe to toe with her and kissed her. His blood was boiling and so was hers.

"Follow me," he commanded.

As he entered his room with her trailing close behind him, he shucked his exercise suit leaving him is a jock strap.

Her eyes got big when she saw his granite buns. He turned around and she took off her bras and panties. He removed his jock. His erect eight inch cock swayed in front of her. Her eyes got bigger.

"It probably won't fit," she ventured.

"We'll test your theory," he replied as he pinched her erect nipples. She sighed and stepped into him. She could feel his erection pressing against her bare crotch. It felt like a salami.

They fell together on his bed. His hands sought her pussy. When he found it, he rubbed and rolled her outer lips. He felt her moisture in his palm. "I must taste that," he told her.

She opened her legs a little and he kissed her thighs. She opened a little more a he slid his tongue toward her treasure. The aroma rising from her slit was overwhelming. He licked it. It had a salty, sweet flavor. He stuck his tongue into her vagina. Her hips bucked as he licked her hard. It tasted great and smelled great. He could do this forever.

Her hands went around his head as she pulled him on top of her. "I want it now," she whispered. She had his erection in her hands. She pulled it to her center.

"If you want to quit, now's the time," he sighed.

"Take me now! Make me your woman!" she demanded.

His cock started into her opening and soon met with the resistance of her innocence. She locked her legs around his butt and jerked him into her. She screamed as her cherry departed, never to return. A little blood and a lot of pussy juice mottled the sheet. Her legs beat a tattoo on his rump, forcing him deeper. She shed not a tear.

He stroked rapidly into her and she returned his ministrations stroke for stroke. They didn't know how to make it last and so soon; he felt his semen rising in his balls. She was humping madly away. She screamed as she came, milking his cock, wanting it all. He burst deep inside her. She felt the warm, gooey semen jetting into her. She loved it.

He lay on top of her breathing heavily. She was lying under him thinking how great life was. Both of them came to a realization at the same time. "We forgot the condom!" they chorused.

"Well, it's too late now," she commented. "You might as well leave it in me. I love the way it feels."

"Your father will kill me if I've made you pregnant. I am so sorry."

"I'm not. At least now I know that wonderful feeling of being shot full of cum. This is so cool. I love you!"

What? What? Had he heard her right? She loved him? "What did you say?"

"I said, I love you, it is the truth. I don't care if you love me or not. I just know I love you."

"I'm not sure if I love you. I don't know what love is. I know that any time I'm with you, I feel wonderful. I know I want to see a lot more of you. Maybe that's love."

"Whatever it is, it's good enough for me! You may be little to the rest of the world, but you're a great big man to me!"

12