Little Big Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love your little hangers," the teen told her as he reached down and took the orbs in his hands and squeezed them. "You like them treated a little rough don't you? I can feel your nipples get stiff."

"Let me pleasure you."

Eleanor moved back down to the foot of the bed and then eased her knees down to the floor, and Mark let her slide him down until his butt was at the edge of the mattress. The senior took his limp member in her fist and started pulling on the rubbery tube while ducking down and taking his balls in her mouth, one at a time, going back and forth to suck on the nuts while pulling on the still limp tool.

"What the?" Mark grunted when he felt the old lady use her shoulders and push his legs up in the air while using he hands to pry apart his taut buttocks, and when he felt her tongue on his puckered ring he yelped in surprise.

"Damn!" Mark howled as he felt the slippery probe duck into him, and he grabbed the backs of his thighs to spread himself further, allowing the senior to resume yanking on his now-stiffening cock while rimming him.

In no time flat the delivery boy was fully engorged, his swollen weapon looking ready to erupt any second, so he rolled away from the anal affection and pulled Eleanor up onto the bed and on all fours, positioning her so she was looking at her disheveled self in the dresser mirror while the teen climbed behind her.

"Not my bottom - please," Eleanor squeaked but Mark was rubbing his cock up into her pussy which was still oozing semen from before, and when he pushed himself into her to the hilt she cried out.

"No mercy," Mark grunted as he thrust hard and deep into the senior, even grabbing her silver locks and pulling her head up so she had to watch him taking her from behind, all the while the slender tubes of her breasts flopped and swayed crazily underneath her.

The teen reached around and grabbed the senior's tits while climbing up over her, fully mounting Eleanor like a preying mantis devouring its prey, and he didn't slow down until the senior's body shivered while she groaned before her arms gave out and she went face first into the bedding.

Mark climbed off the bed and walked around to where the old lady's face was hanging a bit off the edge of the mattress, her usually chalky face beet red while she struggled to catch her breath.

"So good - so good honey," Eleanor almost chanted as she tried to look up at him, and when she got a look at the pulsating crimson penis still very much erect, with the distended veins glistening with her juices she said, "Honey - you haven't climaxed. Let me..."

"Stick out your tongue," Mark commanded, and as she did he grabbed his manhood in his fist and gave it a couple of brisk jerks before it spurted wildly all over the senior's face with some ending up in her mouth and the rest hanging over her face like tinsel on a Christmas tree.

After he milked himself dry he grabbed his clothes and put them on, looking down at his handiwork before leaving. Pausing at the doorway he glanced back and said, "If I come back, you know what I want." before letting himself out.

Eleanor managed to get off the bed soon after so she could go to the bathroom, but she walked quite slowly and very bowlegged so it took her a few minutes to make the short journey. After clicking on the light the elderly lady cringed when she saw her reflection in the mirror, the smudged lipstick far from the most outlandish variances of her usual self.

Rather it was the semen trickling down her face with considerable slowness in many rivlets. Eleanor reached up and captured the rope closest to her chin and after scooping it up looked at the milky seed which was still a little warm, and then dipped her fingers in her mouth to suck them clean while savoring the flavor. After the senior was done she went over to the shower and let the warm water soothe her sore muscles while the afternoon replayed in her mind.

***

The next week Mark was preparing to take off at the end of his shift when the boss asked him if he wouldn't mind making one last delivery on the way home.

"That worked out well last time with you stopping at the Duvall's house on the way home, didn't it?" the store owner asked, and after the teen nodded and grabbed the bag he was told to put an extra half hour on his time card for his trouble. "And on your way out grab a loaf of that fresh bread for her too, and a small jar of Vaseline."

"I got the larger jar because we're out of the other size - $3.99," Mark said with a grin. "She might need it."

***

Thank you for reading.

12