Little Boy Ch. 01

Story Info
How far will one man fall to get what he needs?
2.5k words
4.24
17.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kaotiks
Kaotiks
4 Followers

Her lips moved in a way that would only be distinguished as speech to a very select few. Tears flowed down her face meeting and dripping off her chin with no attempt to either stop their flow or to wipe them from her face. Fingers, narrow, well manicured and ending in perfectly red polish manipulated the old rosary with lightning speed. Her thumb pressed the bead up every twenty or twenty five seconds, as she pushed she took a deep breath and the process began again.

She was dressed in a way that wouldn't make the first person who passed her think of a devout Catholic. Her dress, if it could be called that, was cut up to nearly her ass and when she took those deep breaths, her bosom pressed against the thin material and nipples, hard like icicles, strained not to rip the fabric. Her hair was long, down to her waist long. A deep brown that was nearly black and perfectly straight. No style to it at all, it hung like a great ebony curtain down her back and covered the majority of the powder blue dress she barely wore.

Her makeup had been a sight to see a few hours ago, now it looked like she had gone a dozen rounds with a boxer in a prize fight and lost, badly. Her eyes were swollen from the crying and the mascara and eye shadow, or what remained at least, ran in the same streams that her tears had formed in lines down her very elegant face.

She was on a floor composed of solid oak, not the slats you see in the high end houses here and there, no, it was a single piece of oak that was about fifteen feet wide and maybe three times that long. The only things on the wall were candle holders, each of them holding a candle of a different color. Purple and reds, greens and blues, black, white and pink. Hundreds of them in various states of decay ran the walls on both sides of her until they reached the small door on the other end of the room from where she was now.

In front of her was an altar, a large unadorned cross stood in front of her. It was at least nine feet tall and was of the Celtic style. Infinite loops wrapped around one another until the eyes could no longer tell if they were following the same line or a different one entirely. It appeared to be solid steel; sheen was on it as if it were well oiled and looked after. There was nothing else in the room save that. The candles, the cross, and the woman on her knees in front of it.

Just as it should be.

Deborah stood in the light of the streetlight over her head and lit her cigarette. Her fingers still shook and her face was completely obfuscated by the wide brimmed hat she wore. She sniffed a few times to get the rest of the moisture out of her nose and eyes. The blisters on her fingers were wide and full of the serum that would soon need to be removed. She took a long pull of the smoke and flicked it into the bushes on the side of the house and made her way down the front steps of the house.

She was going to hail a cab, but at this time of night she knew she could get business if she walked, so she took the longer and twisting way down the block. She removed the hat and tossed it away, the damn thing was horrendous as it was. She shook her head to get her hair to straighten down her back and started that walk that since the beginning of time meant that she was offering herself to the highest bidder.

Her long legs were bare and pale in the moonlight above. Her hair, so dark, framed a face that was now clear of the mess it had on it just a few moments before, not a trace of tears remained and her makeup was absolutely perfect in every detail, up to and including the fake beauty mark on her right cheek that seemed to attract certain people.

Her breasts, too large for her petite frame jutted out from her high and firm on her chest, the nipples large and proud advertised that she was excited to anyone who wanted to take a look close enough. The décolletage was obscene, nearly spilling her from the narrow and sheer fabric of the powder blue dress.

She walked slowly, allowing the few passersby to take in her sweet seductive look before walking past and making sure to keep a slow pace in her gait so that she was neither walking too fast or slow for anyone.

The cop car had been following her for almost a half a block when she noticed it with a coquettish smile. She neither stopped nor tried to stop doing what she had been. In a minute the car pulled closer to her and she continued on, seemingly oblivious to the leers from the gentleman within the car. "Deborah!" The voice was too loud for the quiet of the night and it had startled her, as she supposed it was designed to. She stopped and turned with a smile, her lipstick a soft red with a hint of gold outlining the outside of the lip. She struck a pose as she turned, her thighs parting just enough to be able to see the thong peek beneath her dress, a white lace to contrast with the blue of the dress.

"How may I help you this evening Officer Williams?" Her words were perfectly formed and spoken, an accent that was somewhere Eastern Europe was barely there and noticeable up until you didn't care about her talking anymore.

"Deborah, you know you aren't allowed to whore yourself around here you damn slut, now get in the back of the fucking car so that I can run you in for being the cunt you are." Robert Williams was a man of God and the Law, as you could imagine those two things did not go particularly well together in circumstances like this. His fervor always got the best of him when he dealt with harlots such as Deborah.

"Why Bobby, I do think that is the nicest thing you have ever said to me in all the years we have known one another." This, sadly, might have actually been the truth. He was usually one to quote scripture at her, as if she did not know it, but tonight he seemed nearly subdued. Maybe she could thank him for being such a gentleman. "I would be more than happy to get in the back of the car Officer."

She walked toward him slowly, her eyes never leaving his, her hands out in front of her for the cuffs, a pout on her face as if she were upset for doing bad, but more upset that she had got caught. She stopped a few inches from him, her jasmine perfume pooling slightly and yet not overwhelming. From this close she would see he was clean shaven and impeccably groomed. Not a single hair out of place of name tag not perfectly level.

As she neared the fire in his belly grew and grew and even when he took in the deep smell of jasmine that was suddenly all around him all he could do was curl his lips in absolute disgust at this wanton whore. He roughly grabbed her by the arm, quickly led her to the car and pushed her hard into the back, his eyes flashing to the front of the car, but not before noticing the large wet spot that spread even as she hit the back the opposite door and her labia was outlined for all to see.

Screaming nonsensical words into the night he slammed the door and got behind the wheel of the car, praying fast and not quietly as he felt his cock grow in his pants involuntarily at the whore's appearance and the sight of her wetness he had just seen. He begged God to save him from temptation, to keep him safe from whores and succubus and even kissed the tiny crucifix he wore under his shirt to end the prayer. He felt better after he prayed, until he noticed his cock had not shrunk a single inch.

She hit the door with a resounding thud and even though it did hurt, she felt herself get wet as she did and, even better, she saw him notice and quickly turn away. She did not do that on purpose, after all, she was only so good after all. She loved it rough though and she bet Bobby here liked to smack around Mrs. Williams when she hadn't been as holy as he would have liked her to be that day. She was already in the back of a police car, so she had nothing to lose.

She was going to say something quite off the cuff when she heard him praying. His voice rising in pitch as he practically begged God for him not to get turned on. She was getting wetter by the second listening to his man of the law, a man who carried a gun, beg God for protection against her. She leaned forward as he stopped and looked down and she whispered into his ear. "It's alright Bobby Baby, cocks have a mind all of their own sometime."

His elbow hit the screen separating them before she even had time to blink. She instinctively flinched back as he began to scream at her. "You worthless cunt, you think you will be able to test my faith and win? If Satan couldn't best Jesus, what chance do you think that a whore has against a man of faith?" His eyes were huge in their sockets, the pupils nearly gone and she knew that his religion was in control now; she decided to take the chance.

"Is that fact? Then why are you hard and pressing against those blue pants Bobby? Did you like the little wet pussy you saw? Did you like the panties getting nice and wet in front of your eyes because of how big and strong you are? Does she like it Bobby, does she like it when you smack her?"

His eyes flew to the rear view mirror as she said the last and she knew she had hit the mark right in the center. His brow beaded with sweat and suddenly he began to laugh, almost manically as he finally started the car and pulled away from the curb. "You are clever servant of Lucifer, almost getting me to believe that you were a woman, almost getting me to believe you were real. Well, we'll see who is real, of yes, we will see who is real and who is fake and then we can all go home and kiss our little wives on the head and go nighty-nights."

Her eyes got wide at the last part, the man had obviously lost, but, for reasons she did not quite understand, she really didn't seem to care of be bothered by it in the slightest. She may have been a whore, and a good one at that, but she was not a demon and she had the rosary calluses to make sure that anyone who truly wanted to know found out.

"So what is it going to be Bobby? You going to take me and tie me down and force the demons from me." She stopped and licked her lips at this point, making sure he could see her do it. "I would love to have things driven out of me, and then back in by you. She smiled and sat back as his forehead turned a scarlet and he kept driving.

"You want to tempt me with your sinful ways servant of Satan? You want to make me betray my faith with a whore so I won't be able to enter into Paradise at the time of my death? You think my faith is so weak that a smile and a comely remark will make me betray all I hold dear?" His face flicked into the mirror again and then back to his pants where his cock still was straining to get free.

Deborah had no idea if she heard the challenge in his voice or just wanted to hear it, but as soon as it left his mouth she smiled sweetly and put both of her feet on the seat and spread her legs until they touched the seats. Her thighs were a cream white that disappeared under the sheer white of the thong. Her eyes never left the rear view mirror as she ran a finger, the polish stark against the material, over the wetness that was still coming from her in a nice steady supply. She made sure she got her finger nice and wet with the juices from her pussy before, still looking at the mirror and now at him as his eyes, riveted to her watched on, slowly bringing the fingertip to her mouth and licking the sweet nectar off.

She closed her legs and smiled at him then, a soft smile with no other meaning and then looked away, giving him time to do whatever it was that he was going to do.

He couldn't look away; the finger pressing into the wetness was something he could not look away from. The words of the prayer were in his mind but he could not say them, he watched her move the finger into her mouth and suckle it for a moment and then look away after that smile. His cock, now painfully hard, was starting to leak precum into his pants and his breath was coming hard and fast. He also noticed that he had gone in circles for five minutes.

He pulled the cruiser over and took slow deep breaths, his cock never once giving him any relief, his mind starting to cloud and all he could remember from the last hour was her finger moving slowly to her mouth over and over again. He prayed now, the words came faster and faster but the relief did not. He prayed again and again, his hand pressing the crucifix into his hand so hard that it started to bleed. He looked up as the prayer came and realized that he was in front of a church, he shook his head in confusion and then nodded, as if coming to an easy understanding.

"Let's go my little Whore of Babylon, we'll see if you can stand the fire of the Church, see if you do not beg me for forgiveness when you enter it's holy walls and know that you are surrounded by God and not the Devil How does that sound Jezebel?" He turned to look at her, expecting her face to be filled with terror and rage at being led here. He expected so much. What he did not expect was for her to dig into her purse and hold up a single key.

"I suppose I should let us in then shouldn't I?"

Kaotiks
Kaotiks
4 Followers