Little Brother's Birthday

Story Info
Jeff's 18th birthday would be one he'll never forget.
3.7k words
4.46
145k
213
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
S3lwyncd0g
S3lwyncd0g
1,753 Followers

I was never considered handsome by anyone other than my Mother. At the best of times I was ignored by my classmates. At the worst, I was ridiculed, teased and embarrassed. During High School I was getting pretty good at being the invisible, anonymous guy that no one paid any attention to. I was only 5'5" and I possessed no athletic aptitude. I have just enough Cherokee in me to make facial hair a no-show, yet enough Irish to give me fair skin. The result was a pretty close approximation to "baby-face". As a student I was a proud academic, nerd and geek. But since my hometown was a small city that was once a "cow-town" in cattle country, I had no other nerdy or geeky friends my age.

My friends were either a few years behind me or several years older. Oh yeah, they were all guys. I didn't know any geek or nerd girls. My name is Jeff and I live with my two older sisters, Kate and Rebecca. Kate is a twenty year old blonde with a lotta curves on a 5'6" frame. Rebecca is 22 and a little more plump with massive tits that I love to watch when she isn't looking. She has longer hair than Kate and it is more of a strawberry blonde color. She is also an inch taller at 5'7".

Recently her tits had doubled in size after she turned up pregnant last year. Her boyfriend bailed on her but she stuck it out and had a little girl a few months ago. She named her Breanna and she has awesome red hair. Rebecca breastfeeds her and surprised me with her attitude and openness. She does it anywhere and anytime she needs to, although she does usually drape a gauzy cloth over her shoulder and chest in public. But at home she just pops out her tit and feeds Breanna or uses her electric pumps to bottle up her milk for later use. I usually watch while pretending to read or work on my laptop. Once I found a bra of hers in the laundry and checked the size 40DD! I thought about looking for one of Kate's but she came home at that minute and I just barely managed to avoid being caught.

Now I suppose I should mention that I don't really remember my parents well. Dad died when I was about four and Mom was never home much. She worked long hours at one full time and one part time job. When she was home it was a quick bite of dinner, a kiss goodnight and she went to bed to get what sleep she could. Yeah she provided for us but it cost her her health. She died of a heart attack when I was twelve. Since it happened on the job, her insurance paid out a nice sum. To take care of us, the court appointed an Aunt as guardian. Phyllis was Dad's oldest sister and when she discovered that she couldn't touch our money, she became bitter and hateful. Three years ago she started acting really weird. Then she was diagnosed with early onset dementia and when Rebecca turned 21 she was given guardianship over me and Kate. Aunt Phyllis was put in a nursing home.

So my life has revolved around taking my final exams, planning for the fall courses at the Community College, graduation, watching Rebecca's tits and then going to bed and jacking off.

Kate has been going to college and working part time. Rebecca has a nice job as the assistant manager at a local feed store. She gets to take Breanna with her every day which is nice and makes breastfeeding easy. Breanna is also a favorite attraction with the regular customers. I know a lot of those ranchers are softies when it comes to babies, but I'm also pretty sure the just love to hang out around my busty sister.

So my birthday is in early June and Kate and Rebecca took me out to eat and then for ice cream afterwards. When we got home, Rebecca said that she needed a few minutes to put Breanna down and Kate excused herself to go to the bathroom. They said that they had a Birthday present for me and Becca told me to sit and wait a minute. So I flopped down on the sofa and flipped on the TV. After about five minutes or so Becca's door opened and she came out and my jaw hit the floor.

I mean, yeah I had watched her breastfeed but holy cow! She stood there in an incredible lingerie set. I mean high heels, stockings, panties, girdle with garters and a bra, all in matching white. She was also wearing a huge smile. The bathroom door opened and Kate came out in a similar outfit but in all black lace. They then proceeded to sing Happy Birthday to me.

"Okay, okay..." I said. "Give little brother a tease and what? A dance for his birthday." I laughed awkwardly. "Listen I appreciate it, but..."

"A tease?" Kate interrupted me. "Are you sure that that is all we have for you?"

"Or could there be more?" Rebecca added.

Before I could process the words, Kate straddled my lap and kissed me. I liked it. She kissed me over and over and just as I was learning how, she got up and then helped me to my feet. They made me sit in the recliner.

"Are we sexy Jeff?" Kate asked.

"Yeah. Very sexy." I managed to reply.

"Have you ever seen two sexy girls make out?" Rebecca asked. "Would you like that?"

I nodded and they moved to the sofa and began kissing and caressing each other. Becca removed Kate's bra and tossed it to me then began kissing and sucking on Kate's tits. I had never seen Kate topless before now. Her tits were a little smaller than Becca's but very firm and erect. Her areola were small and pale pink with small pink nipples. I realized that I had her bra and checked the size, 34C.

I watched in amazement as these two not only kissed and caressed, but slowly stripped each other. Soon Becca's big tits were free and then Kate's panties dropped to the floor. Becca pushed Kate back and went down on her as Kate moaned and whimpered. I wasn't sure if she was really feeling it or acting for me, but damn it was good either way! After a few minutes Becca stood up and turned her back to me. She pulled her panties down and bent over, her pussy pointed right at me. Then she turned and smiled at me before getting on the sofa on her knees. Kate knelt behind her and started eating her out God I was about to burst! I wanted so badly to yank my cock out and jerk off but was still kinda afraid to.

Then Becca looked over at me and said the words that changed my life forever.

"Why are you still dressed? Don't you want some of this?"

I couldn't believe my ears. I froze. Kate grabbed by the shirt and practically yanked me out of my chair and shoved me forward.

"Get your clothes off! Hurry!"

When I managed to strip she then dropped down in front of me and began sucking and stroking my cock.

"What the hell Kate?" Becca called. "I want him to fuck me!"

Kate stopped just long enough to reply. "He's a virgin, he's eighteen and there is no way he's gonna last once he gets inside of you. Let him blow his first load on me and then you can fuck him."

Then she looked up at me and said, "You warn me before you cum." She then went back to sucking me. Her head was bobbing and her tongue felt incredible on the bottom of my cock and a minute later I knew I was going to blow.

"I'm cumming!"

Kate pulled my cock from her mouth and pointed it at her chest and kept on stroking me as I blew my load all over her tits and throat. She expertly milked the last drops out and wiped it on her tits and then stood and showed Rebecca.

"Holy shit! You look like two guys just blasted you, not one!"

"I know, right?"

"Come here." Becca turned Kate around to face me and, reaching around, proceeded to massage Kate's tits rubbing my cum in like some sort of lotion. "What do you think Jeff? Doesn't she have nice tits? Oh I know you like tits, you watch me all the time when I breastfeed or pump. I know you do. And I like it. I do it just for you. But the truth is that Kate and I are lovers, we have been for years and we have wanted you to join us sooooo badly. We want to fuck our little brother but we couldn't as long as you were underage. But now, now you are legal and we want you to make love to us."

"But isn't that... incest?"

"Yeah, it is." Kate replied. "So what? It's only important if you're making babies, getting married or if you get caught. We're on the pill and we're certainly not going to tell anyone... are you?"

"No..."

Becca got on her knees on the couch again pointing her ass at me. "So what are you afraid of? Come over here and fuck me already!"

I needed Kate's help to get my cock properly lined up with Becca's pussy. She gripped my shaft and coached me as I slid into my first pussy. Oh my god it felt amazing! So warm, wet and wonderful. I was in heaven. Kate continued to coach me as I learned to fuck. I pulled out too far and missed her pussy a time or two and she helped me to learn what was my stroke length and she made me slow down and enjoy it rather than hump madly. Most of the was done from behind me where she stood with her tits pressed into my back, her mouth next to my ear and her hands caressing me. It felt good but I wanted to see her.

"Come here." I said as I reached back for her. I pulled her around to kneel on the sofa next to Becca. I pulled her to me and kissed her. Kate took my head in her hands and returned the kiss with more passion. After a minute or two she broke off the kiss and grinned.

"So what do you think? Do you like fucking Becca? Does she feel good? All hot and wet?"

"Oh yeah, it feels so good!" I moaned. "Am I gonna get to fuck you too?"

"Sure, if you wanna. This is your birthday and we are gonna fuck you as much as you want."

"God I can't believe this is really happening..."

"I know, right?" Becca chimed in. "It's like probably the biggest fantasy for guys, you know, to fuck their sisters."

"God Becca you feel so good. I expected sex to feel good but this is so much better than I had imagined."

"I glad you like it," she said, "So now that you know what you're doing, how about grabbing my hips and pounding me really good? Uhmmm, yeah like that... oh yeah, a little faster...yessss..."

I stood there fucking Becca as she knelt on the sofa, grasping her hips and driving my cock into her wet pussy and watching as she clutched the back of the sofa and occasionally look back over her shoulder at me. Kate was caressing both of us, encouraging us with a big fucking grin on her face.

"That's it Jeff, keep it up. Now take your hands and play with her ass, squeeze it. She has a nice ass doesn't she? So big and round and firm..." Then she leaned over and started kissing Becca. The sight of two girls kissing passionately was of course a huge turn on. The fact that they were my sisters was wild! And then the added bonus that I was fucking one and soon the other? Yeah it was insane! I felt myself getting really close.

"Becca, I think I'm getting really close..."

"Huh?"

"I'm gonna cum."

"Sweet!" Kate exclaimed and bent down over Becca's ass to watch my cock stroking in and out.

"So Jeff, you know what a creampie is?" she asked.

"Uh... no."

"You don't cum with your cock deep inside of her, you pull back and cum just barely inside of her. Can you do that?"

"I dunno..."

Kate reached in and grabbed my shaft and held me with just my head inside Becca and she squeezed...

"Oh god! I'm cumming!" I groaned and emptied my load of cum into Becca's pussy.

"Yes, that's it baby brother. Give her all of your cum, fill her pussy." Kate said softly as Becca moaned.

Emptied at last I backed away and Kate grabbed her phone and got down behind Becca. She dropped a towel on the floor.

"Okay, I'm ready, push it out." she said and I watched as gobs of my thick, white cum oozed from Becca's pussy while Kate was videoing it. Large gobs would ooze out and start to slowly fall with long strings of cum hanging from her pussy. She squeezed out more and more and more.

"Fuck! That is a lot of cum!" Kate said.

Finally Kate put her phone down and used her fingers to open Becca's pussy and toy with the last strands and drops of cum. She was laughing as she did so.

"I told you he was gonna be full of cum!" She said as she wiped her fingers on the towel. "Look at this!"

Becca turned around and looked down at the puddle of cum on the towel. "Damn! I can't wait to see the video!"

"Well you'll just have to wait, 'cause we need to get the boy hard again so he can fuck me!"

Kat and Becca stood up and helped me to the sofa and had me lie down. Then Kate started sucking my cock again while Becca kissed me and whispered softly to me.

"Oh Jeff, you don't know how badly I needed that." (kiss) "I've wanted you for years." (kiss) "Guys can be such jerks, but you're so sweet and caring. I just knew you would be a good lover." (kiss)

"I felt horrible wanting to fuck my brother." (kiss) "I was thrilled by the idea too." (kiss) "But now you're eighteen and we can fuck all we want." (kiss) "I loved you secretly watching my titties and I loved showing them off." (kiss) "Now you can play with them, would you like that? Do you want to play with my titties?"

"Hell yeah!"

Becca rose up and let her heavy DD tits hang in my face. I caressed and kissed them, first one and then the other. They were so warm and soft and smooth.

"Becca? Can I, uhm... can I..."

"Suck on them? Sure Jeffy. Suck on my titties."

I was so excited. All this time I had been watching her breastfeed Breanna and pump her milk into those tiny bottles. I had seen them in the fridge and wondered what it tasted like, but had always been too afraid to try. Now I was sucking her big titty and her sweet warm milk flowed into my mouth. It was a slower, smaller flow than I had imagined, but it was so good and weirdly both arousing and comforting. I don't know how long I spent sucking on those big beautiful titties but it an awesome fulfillment of my fantasy.

I was kinda lost in the moment and was surprised to feel Kate's pussy swallowing my cock. I groaned in pleasure. Kate was tighter than Becca and she rode me slowly until her wetness lubed me up. Becca moved forward and straddled my head. I stared up at my sister's pussy and marveled at its beauty. Her strawberry blonde hair was mostly above her pussy and only a little fuzz was on her pussy itself. Slowly she lowered herself until I could comfortably reach her. I didn't really know what I was doing of course, I just knew that I wanted to bury my face in her. She smelled a little musky, but not unpleasant and it was kinda intoxicating. I kissed her pussy all over as she moaned and then she coached me more on what to do.

"Lick me Jeffy, lick my pussy. Lick it from bottom to top. Oh yeahhh, just like that. Uhmm hmmm... Yessss. Oh that's it. Do you like it? Do you like my pussy? It's so wet because of you. All your wonderful fucking has made me so wet. Mmmmm... Yeah, tease my hole with your tongue, yeah... Now kiss my clit, Up, a little higher, there. That's it. Right there. Now tease it with the tip of your tongue. Oh! Yes! Ah! Oh yeah now lick my pussy from my hole to my clit and flick it a few times, then do it all over... Yeah, that's it. Oh! Yes, there you go. Mmmmmm..."

Of course I couldn't answer her as she was almost smothering me but, damn this was nice. I decided at that moment that really, I mean really liked eating pussy. I tried so hard to focus on eating Becca, learning to do it right. But it was so hard to do because Kate's tight pussy was stroking up and down on my cock. God I was lost in a dream world. One beautiful big girl riding my face with her delicious wet pussy and another riding up and down on my cock! And to top it off, they were my own sisters! How lucky can one guy get?

"Oh god, I'm getting close Jeffy... " Becca moaned. "I wanna cum. I wanna cum so bad. Make me cum Jeffy! Suck on my clit, suck on it... gently at first... mmmmmmm." she moaned Then a couple of minutes later, "Suck harder Jeffy. That's it. Yess, now at the same time flick it with your tongue... Ohhhhh... yessss... Don't stop, don't stop... Ahhhh god I'm cummmingggg!"

Shit, I was doing this! I was making her cum! Wow! Becca's thighs were trembling and her pussy was absolutely dripping her wetness onto my face. I kinda realized that I should ease off as she relaxed and after a few minutes she managed to get off of me and sat on the floor next to the sofa. Kate now lay forward onto me and began to kiss all of Becca's fluid off of my face.

"Oh god this is so cool!" she said softly. "I love the taste of her, but licking it off of you is so wild and erotic! Let me taste your tongue!" And Kate and I frenched. My first french kiss. After several minutes of this I felt Becca's hands stroking my thigh and teasing my balls.

"Fuck Kate! It is so cool to watch his cock sliding in and out of your pussy! God you are so wet! Are you ready to cum?"

"Yes! Yes! Make me cum! I wanna cum!"

"What?"

"Fuck! PLEASE make me cum! Please make me cum, oh please!"

"Okay, raise up a little bit..." Becca said. Kate shifted her weight and rose a little higher. I felt Becca's hand slide in between us and could tell she was now stroking Kate's pussy.

"Now fuck her Jeffy. Grab her ass! Drive that cock into her wet pussy! Harder! Faster! Come on! Pound her pussy! Make her scream!"

Kate's throat was close to my mouth so I started kissing her there. After a few minutes her moans switched to groans and a few minutes after that she started cussing.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuuuuckkk! Ohhh... Shit! Yes! Yes oh yes oh yes oh yes oh yes! Fuck! I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Oh fuuuckk!"

The wild part, well, the whole thing was wild, but really I didn't know what to expect and Kate's tight pussy was suddenly rippling and spasming and squeezing my cock. It felt awesome! Then Becca grabbed my cock and pulled it out of Kate and squeezed me even tighter.

"Off! Hurry!"

Kate launched herself off of me and sat in the floor next to Becca. Becca started licking my cock while still squeezing my shaft at the base and I then she started sucking it and stroking her hand up and down.

"Cum for us Jeffy! Give us your cum!" Kate begged.

Becca pulled my cock from her mouth and offered it to Kate who sucked me, her head bobbing up and down a few times before Becca took it back. They did this for a few minutes, back and forth and I knew I was close. Becca knew it too and also knew I just needed a little something extra to push me over the edge. While still stroking my cock she turned to Kate and the started frenching. Their mouths were open and their tongues wrestling and they moaned... And I felt my cum rising. Becca did too and squeezed my cock just behind my head.

I fought the tight squeeze and forced my cum past her hand. I felt every spurt of cum being shot out of the tip and it sprayed up into the air about three feet before splashing down on both of them. Each spurt of cum launched long streams to splatter on their titties, chests and faces. And they squealed in delight.

When I finished, Becca shoved my cock back into her mouth for a moment to suck the last drops out. Then she handed me Kate's cell phone and I took a picture of the two of them sitting there, splattered with cum and grinning. Then Kate told me to shoot a video. When I had it recording the two of them started to kiss. Then they turned and looked right at the camera and said in unison,

"Happy Birthday Little Brother!"

S3lwyncd0g
S3lwyncd0g
1,753 Followers