Little Crafter Ch. 02

Story Info
The haunting of Eleanor Crafter.
808 words
4.19
7.9k
1
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/12/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Ellie woke up, the hazy blue outside her window gave nothing away as to whether it was about to turn into morning or night. She intently ignored her clock with the aim of reaching clarity without any extra pressure and stumbled blearily toward her en suite.

She'd fallen asleep in a long sleeve t-shirt and over sized athletic shorts rather than her usual nude state. It wasn't cold in her flat, being the middle of the summer and on the highest level of her studio's building, but she'd felt naked after what happened the night before. Or morning before? She wasn't sure of the transition of time just yet and let the thought fade. A shower would help. A bath would be even better, and for what felt like the first time in a long time, she let herself smirk. Not quite a smile, she told herself in self-reproach, but not a bad start.

Her bathroom was dark and even though she was well used to the light switch just inside the door, it eluded her just now so she lazily quit searching for it and just wandered over to the bathtub, turning on the main faucet and adjusting the knobs to where she knew the temperature would even out just right when hot water finally came through. The toilet was the next stop, and as she sat and peed in the dark, she let some of her muscles relax. Where sleep should have helped her unwind, it had only wound her tighter with nightmares she didn't want to recall. She relieved herself and sat there a while longer in the dark, listening to the bath filling up.

A voice, barely audible, spoke from across the room. Ellie wasn't sure she really heard it at first. She just froze and listened intently. She prayed to no-one in particular that her brain had just tried to make something more of the sounds of the water splashing in the tub, while her eyes darted around the room. She concentrated on staying calm and made herself scan the bathroom slowly. The small amount of light from the bedroom window was only fading further. Unfortunately, it turned out to be nighttime after all.

"Ellie... My precious little crafter-girl, can you hear me?", the voice was getting stronger, and worse, closer. "Oh my little Ellie. I'm going to destroy your sweet little body, like you destroyed mine. Only... I have plans for my little Ellie's body", he was too close, she couldn't see anything where the voice came from. "Such plans", this last was right at her ear and she felt her hair move slightly.

Ellie scrambled from the toilet, and in her blind panic, immediately tripped and hit her head on the edge of the bathtub when her shorts caught around her ankles. They acted as a knot and an unseen force twisted them further and doubled the fabric over her feet, securing her legs as she lay dazed.

"That was... really quite pathetic. Even for you", he chuckled darkly. His voice was wavering in and out, but so was the sound of the running water, and she realised she might fall unconscious – and never wake up. Ellie felt her volatile anger rise up, but not as fast as the contents of her stomach. Her head swimming, she lifted herself up and heaved but nothing came up. Ellie couldn't even remember the last time she'd eaten anything. As she began reaching to untangle her shorts, an unseen hand grabbed her hair and another whipped her shirt up her back and around her face, pushing her face-first over the edge of the bathtub. The water flooding into the tub added to the chaos as she flailed blindly against a man long dead and gone. The sound of the water rushing, even with her head under the surface, was so loud and rumbling that it filled her head. She screamed out and air pockets formed and ran up the sopping fabric of her shirt and to freedom.

Only the thrust from behind her brought her back to the surface to catch a precious breath before she was shoved back under. The pain was raw as a vicious force tore past her delicate pussy lips. She'd been untouched since she'd finally freed herself from her Master. But he took her now, even in death.

The pain in her lungs outmatched even the deep pain from her cervix being slammed into, and she screamed again, involuntarily taking in water as she panicked and struggled. Choking and coughing only caused her to inhale more hot water and it dawned on Ellie that she was going to die. This was it. She was going to die like this. Being fucked by a man who cheated her out of her life, even after she'd killed him.