Little Devil

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
irishm
irishm
7 Followers

"You have never really looked at me... have you" she asks quietly.

"No. Not this way" I manage to spit out.

She starts to make her way around the room. "I want to see you now." She demands.

I must look frightened.

"Please." She asks more gently.

I stand up. I unbuckle my pants and unzip them. I slip them to the floor. I gingerly move my underwear past my throbbing cock. It stands straight out pointing toward her.

"Wow. Good for you!" She grins. "Is that all because of me?"

"Yes" I say shortly.

"She stays fixated on my erection as my naked sister approaches me smiling.

"I'm going to touch it" She states, now looking up to see my reaction.

I give no resistance. She gently slips her hand under my manhood and wraps her fingers around it. Her smile shines.

"Wow." She says again. "I have got you pretty excited don't I?"

I nod as she begins to stroke me back and forth.

"I am rather excited myself." She nearly whispers as she reaches for my hand. She navigates my hand to in between her legs. I move my fingers up and down between her lips. They glide over the well lubricated opening of her sex. We stand in the middle of the family room, mutually masturbating each other slowly. Her hand serves a warm and gentle touch. We have more than crossed the line, and neither of us is really sure what to do next. We study each other's face. Her smile starts to fade with a thoughtful glance. Is she finally pulling back? Should I have stopped this already?

"Listen, I am sorry..." She says while taking a step back.

I think to myself that our encounter is over.

"...but I have to do this." With that she lowers herself to her knees in front of me.

Her smile emerges again as she leans forward. She takes my cock and slips her lips onto it. My sister kneels below me with my dick in her mouth. The excitement of her warm mouth makes me dizzy. She swallows me whole while gliding her tongue up and down the bottom of my shaft. She moans and purrs as if it was the best thing she had ever tasted. She reaches around to my ass and pulls my hips forward. I can't resist it, and I start fucking her mouth. She lets out a joyful muffled squeal. She has had some experience before as she expertly sucks me off. I grab the back of her head and I am now thrusting. Animal instinct takes over, and I am completely driven with primal urge. I can't last any longer. Without warning I start to shoot cum straight down her throat. My ejaculation surprises her, but she keeps on swallowing every last drop. She sucks me clean, as I begin to buckle from the excitement. My body collapses into the chair behind me. She stares at me grinning. My head starts to clear and I look at her.

"I have never let anyone cum in my mouth before." She informs me. "I didn't think I would like it so much."

She is masturbating as she is telling me this. Her hand parts her legs rubbing herself. She licks her lips and stands up, her hand never leaving her pussy. She makes it back over to the couch. I lay in the chair watching her, with my moist limp dick gently throbbing. She rests against the back of the couch and spreads her legs wide in the air. She starts to flick her her clit with one finger while her other hand slips a finger up inside of her.

"I have never been so horny in all my life." She breathlessly tells me. "The tattoo guy kept brushing his palm against my pussy, though he wouldn't touch it with his fingers. After he finished, I let the towel drop. I spread my legs and let him get a good look. He just sat there and stared turning bright red. I told him I would let him touch me if he gave me a discount. He got his hand up and pet me just for a moment. Just then his assistant called from the front, and he quickly left the room." She giggled. "He still gave me a discount."

She continues to pleasure herself as I watch on from across the room. No woman has ever been this open in front of me as to masturbate with such fervor. My once exhausted little man starts to take notice as well. I was just as turned on as she was, and I was soon fully erect again. I stand to get a better look at her playing with herself. She has two fingers now forcing in and out of her, and her other hand caresses her breasts. She tugs at a nipple as she forces her fingers deeper inside her. She looks over to me and realizes that I am fully aroused again.

"Oh my... you are still going there?" She purrs as her eyes widen. She takes her fingers out from her inside her and brings her legs down. Her arms lay back onto the pillows.

"Will you?" She asks.

I wander over to her slowly removing my shirt. These few steps were long ones to make. Alarms went off in the back of my head. That inner voice screaming out to me to stop. I couldn't. She lay there wanting me to have her, and I was going to have her.

Her smile widen as I stood over her. She began to reposition herself as I put my knees into the cushion. The have no reached the point of no return. Her legs wrap around my hips pulling me in. I stabilize myself above her. My cock was was now outside her love hole, and I could feel the heat radiate forth from it. We had reached the point of no return. The sensation of extreme warmth and wetness encompassed the tip of my dick. I was inside my sister. Her eyes widened as I entered her. She gasped for breathes as I slid all the way up inside of her. I started to get a solid pace going. She wriggled and and shuttered with every thrust. She bucked her hips up into me. Her legs wrapped around my waist, making sure I was getting in as deep as I could go. Her young breasts rolled about on her chest.

"Faster" She ordered.

I fucked her harder, bouncing her against the couch cushion. She screamed aloud with every pump. I kept on going until I was out of breath. I slowed up a bit as my arms weakened. She pushed my chest away and rolled me over to my side. She stood up and motioned for me to sit. She straddled her legs across my lap and mounted herself onto me. She began to buck and ride me. Her tits dangled in my face. I tried to catch her nipple in my mouth as it bounced around. I grabbed her ass firmly in my hands. She placed her hands on my chest and arched backwards. She leaned further and further back, allowing me to hit all the right spots inside her. I ran my hands up her chest and squeezed her breasts. I circled them under my palms. The little devil seemed animated on her skin as she wiggled about. She stated to scream out louder. She was building towards a giant climax. She found a good spot and grinded down hard into my lap. She yelped with OH YESs and OHIMIGODs until she froze tight. Like a volcanic eruption she shot straight up and bellowed. Her pussy throbbed uncontrollably as she winced and whimpered in joy. I managed to keep control of myself as I watched the air let out of her. She continued to rock back and forth as the vibrations in her vagina kept pulsing. She lay forward with her tits in my face. I kept fucking her slowly as I suckled her breast. Satisfied with her orgasm. She wiggled her tit from my mouth, and pulled herself off of me. She slid to the floor and on to her knees.

"I want you to cum in my mouth again" She instructed. "But this time let me know its coming."

She positioned her mouth on my member. Her eyes fixated on mine, she glared at me like a porn star as she sucked. She was fingering herself again, and she bounced on her hand as she sucked me. The sight of my sister with my dick in her mouth was the most erotic thing I have ever seen. I got lost in the thought of it, and I felt the build up happening.

"Lynn... here it comes." I warned.

She moved up to the tip and I started to squirt. She took it all in again, the whole time bouncing wildly on her hand. She had joyfully let it fill her up, and she pleasing let it swish in her mouth. She sat back with my cum trailing down her chin. She rubbed herself wildly to another intense orgasm. As the first rush hit she opened her mouth letting my cum ooze out of mouth and down her chin. As she gasped for breaths my seed spilled out down to her chest. She continued getting off while cum covered her heaving breasts. She took her hand and rubbed it all over her tits and her stomach. She managed to swallow the rest as she began to calm back down. She smoothed out my cum around her upper body and licked her her fingers. She took the other hand that was just in her pussy and licked those fingers to.

"Mmm... I needed that so awful bad." She said.

All I could do was nod. She was just so happy. She got what she wanted, and she sprawled out on the floor with her body glistening with cum and sweat. I was spent, and did nothing as I watched her admiring herself.

"I guess I picked the right design. I'm just a horny little devil I guess." She giggled as she ran her fingers across her tattoo. She sprung to her feet still charged with energy.

"Thanks Bro" She leaned in and kissed me on the mouth. I could taste my cum still on her lips. She scooped up her things and skipped upstairs.

I laid there for a few hours quietly stunned. I wanted to feel like I did something wrong, but my sister's causal attitude was oddly comforting. She didn't mention it at all the next day, and I barely saw her for the remaining few days at home.

I become another chapter in her sexual revolution. However, her liberties allowed me to break out of my shell a little bit. My sexual experiences would be more intense and pleasurable from there on out. I may never get a tattoo, but I have a little devil now that inspires me.

irishm
irishm
7 Followers
12