Little Fluffy Love

Story Info
Two friends like each other too much, the night heats up.
3.3k words
4.39
16.6k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were watching a movie, like we always did, since I was twelve and he was seventeen. Even after losing contact for years we started back our traditions on our own once we found ourselves to live close again, without the usual group of friends.

But then why did something feel different this time?

Was it that me and my boyfriend were having troubles, have been for months, and he was single once again, after four years in which he seemed to have lost the childish crush he had on me all those years back? I knew that feeling was still there somehow, it was obvious in how he was terribly careful not to touch me at all times, not even a friendly hug or a kiss on the cheek like with every other friend.

And now we were watching an horror movie, as always, on his bedroom couch, as always, with the lights off, as always, and some kind of weird attraction kept me from scooting away from him on the seat. It was hot outside, and the open window let in a light night breeze I knew wasn't responsible for the shivers that ran down my spine.

His leg and shoulder were brushing mine, casually, but it was enough, since every kind of contact was usually avoided between us. I used to do it to not lead him on, since I had a boyfriend, and I suspected he kept away to resist temptation.

And now his arm was resting between our bodies, forcing me to keep my own on my thigh. Until... until I thought what the hell it's just an arm!

And let my arm fall, on his, skin touching skin.

He breathed in sharply, I gasped softly, but clearly, in the silent room.

A few minutes passed with no pixel of the movie entering my eyes and staying. I only felt the warmth of his arm on my skin, the heat spreading up my arm, on my shoulder, under the light electric blue top I was wearing, caressing my breasts as it insinuated in my bra and descend down my abdomen, right to the apex of my thighs, where it joined the increasing heat that was pooling there.

I scolded myself, knowing that even if Dalton and I hadn't been speaking in days, and were about to break up, we still didn't, and it would be cheating, it would be wrong.

It was the only thing keeping me from launching myself at him right now.

"Are you cold Shay?" he must had noticed my shoulder trembling.

"A bit." I shrugged, my hand brushing over my naked thighs, exposed by the tight little white shorts I was wearing.

"I'll close the window." He was about to get up, his arm was slipping away, passively, from underneath mine.

"No!" I reacted way too quickly, too vigorously, and clasped his arm with my hand. "Don't, it's... okay Daniel. Stay here."

He looked at me with unreadable expression, and sat back down, still slipping his arm away from mine. For as much as I wanted to deny it, my subconscious pouted at the lost contact.

But only for a split second, because his arm went around my shoulders and rested there, pulling me closer.

He was inventively watching the TV, but I could swear he wasn't really following the story. Feeling a bit awkward and maybe a bit guilty, I rested my head on his shoulder, and felt him sigh heavily as I did.

A few minutes passed and we didn't move, literally. I was too nervous and rigid to relax my muscles and lean completely on him, and my neck and shoulder started to ache. As I massaged myself with a hand he turned his head to follow my move.

"Does your neck hurt?"

"Yeah I... " I cleared my voice. "I spend way too much time on my books studying." I shifted my neck away from him and reclined my head on the other side to stretch a little. I was about to go back to my uncomfortable but perfect position when I felt his warm fingers on my rigid muscle.

"Is it here?" he pressed a little on the right spot.

"Yeah..." I breathed, my hand gathering my hair away, so that my neck was completely exposed to him now.

"I... I'm good at massages." I heard him whisper, so lowly I could barely hear him.

"Really? Could you... help me relieve some pain then?" I swallowed, eager to feel his hands on me. I swore to myself that was all that was going to happen. A massage. A really inappropriate massage of which the idea itself sent shivers down my neck and spine.

"Gladly." He murmured.

Both his hands placed on the sides of my neck, his fingers kneading my tired muscles, sending jolts of pain mixed to pleasure deep inside me. I closed my eyes, and unconsciously let my lips part, exhaling. The strength of his fingers increased, his thumbs probing the back of my neck, grazing a bigger portion of skin every time, left bare by the low cut top.

This time a soft moan escaped my lips, and I heard Daniel gasp.

"Shay..."

"Don't stop." I interrupted him. "Please don't." I said softly.

"Shay, if I don't stop now I don't think I can later." His voice was low, boring deep into me, reaching for something I thought I could keep at bay. And his fingers squeezed, making me lean into his hands.

"Then don't."

His sigh was one of surrender. His arms sneaked to my front and laced around my waist, pulling my back to his chest.

"We shouldn't." he spoke, his breath titillating the skin on my back.

"I know." I arched my head to the side, exposing myself to him again.

"I should be the one to tell you to stop this and go home to clear your head." His lips were right behind my ear.

"You won't."

"No, I won't." he sighed. "I want to keep you here."

"I'm not going anywhere."

He slightly shook his head. "You shouldn't say that."

"But I did. I want to stay."

His lips grazed the shell of my ear and I shivered. "I want to touch you."

"Please..." it sounded like a groan.

His hands reached for my thighs and slid under them. He lifted me up and dragged me onto his lap, seated with my back to him, his forehead resting on the nape of my neck.

"Please Daniel..." I repeated.

He was silent, breathing heavily, every breath descending down my back and giving me dreams, nightmares of how his hands would feel, on the right places.

"I want to kiss you." His hoarse voice came from behind me.

I took the chance to turn and sit facing him, my left leg bent astride his lap, my right resting on the couch. I found his eyes burning into mine and was stilled by the hungry look in them. How long did he wait for this? Since he was seventeen? Seven years?

His hand came up to cup my cheek and graze it with his thumb. I leaned into it, placing my hand on his.

"I know I'll regret this..." he mumbled. But nonetheless his lips caught mine in a kiss that had nothing of the hesitation he showed until now.

He forcefully parted my lips, his tongue tasting mine, licking the inside of my own lips, making me moan. I wrapped my hands around his neck and pulled on his hair, trying to taste the most of him as possible, terrified that he'd pull back and end this.

He bit my bottom lip, pulling, almost hurting me, but arousing me even more. His hands gripped my hips, took my leg out of the way, so that I was straddling him properly. His fingers slid under the hem of my shirt, touching my bare skin.

"Daniel please..."

He groaned. "Please what Shay?" his hands pressed my on his hips. Damn it, he was hard.

"Touch me..." I moaned, grinding against him.

"Fuck." He growled and pushed me with my back on the couch, positioning himself between my spread legs. His mouth attacked my neck, nibbling as he descended from my jaw to my collar bone. As he reached the point where the neck becomes shoulder, my weak spot, I moaned loudly. "Bite me there..." I breathed out.

He did so without hesitation, and I groaned in pleasure, pushing my chest on his.

He pulled away just enough to pull my top over my head and whisper on my lips. "That shirt has been teasing me all night." He nipped on my bottom lips and kissed his way down my neck, down to the valley between my breasts, clothed with a black bra with leather inserts. I arched my back so he could easily unclip it and I was soon topless in front of him.

His lips circled my left nipple, sucking and pulling until I whimpered under his touch.

"Daniel..." I moaned.

He groaned and bit my nipple harder, making me scream. "I love how you say my name. Always my complete name, no nicknames."

I groaned as he kneaded my breast in a hand and my ass-cheek in the other. "I love your name as it is."

His nose nuzzled between my breasts and slid down, to my navel, down to the waistband of my shorts. Quickly, he undid button and zipper, leaving me naked but for my white lace panties, with black elastic stripes on the waistband.

He grabbed hold of my ass and pushed his face on my sex, inhaling, probing out with his tongue, teasing me through the lace.

"Oh God Daniel please!" I arched my back, grabbing hold of what I could.

"Say it again, my name." he growled.

"Daniel, touch me Daniel, please." I wailed.

Growling, he slid my panties off and went back torturing me, his tongue flat on my clit.

"You taste so good Shay, baby." He groaned, his fingers slowly caressing my wet folds, easing them open.

It had been so long since I felt that way... since I felt sexy and desirable, since I felt someone craving to touch me. It was intoxicating.

"Say you want me, baby. Tell me what you want." He whispered, blowing cold air on my slick sex.

"I want you Daniel, I want you to fuck me." His tongue teased my clit. "Oh God Daniel please, please fuck me. Oh!" he plunged two fingers deep into me, making my pelvis grind uncontrollably on his hand.

His mouth caught mine again while his finger fucked me and I couldn't form a coherent thought. He arched his finger and found my special spot, and I cried out into the kiss.

"Shay, you're so beautiful like this." He groaned. "Whimpering beneath me, mine, moaning my name..." he kissed me forcefully keeping my head in place with his other hand.

His fingers stopped. "Say you're mine baby."

"Yes, yes I'm yours Daniel, all yours." I moaned.

He drove his fingers deep into me again, and it was my undoing. I felt his chest tremble with a growl, but didn't hear it, my own body absorbing every sensation, making my limbs twitch and then go still underneath him.

I felt his fingers slide out of me, and he brought them up to my face. "Open." I did and sucked his fingers when he pushed them in my mouth. I slid my tongue around them tasting myself, miming what I'd do to his cock, was it in my mouth. And never left his eyes with mine.

"Like your taste baby?" he grinned. He let my mouth free.

"I wanna taste you." I murmured and sat up on the couch. He sat in front of me, eyes wide. "I'd love you to suck me."

I smirked and kneeled on the floor in front of him standing. "May I suck you Daniel?" I wailed, playing with his obvious need of me. "I really want to taste your cock."

He groaned and let his jeans and boxers fall to the ground, belt hitting the floor with a clear sound. He was hard already, the head shiny with pre-cum, pointing at me, right at my face.

I took hold of it with my hand first, enjoying his intake of breath. I rubbed his length with my fingers and lowered my mouth to lick his balls, my eyes fixed in his. He groaned as my tongue traced patterns on his balls first and on the underside of his cock next, rising up to the tip.

As I reached the head I engulfed him in my lips, descending slowly, until I could fit no more and I gagged on his length, a considerable part still left out of my mouth.

"Oh God Shay..." his hands buried in my hair, pushed me up and down, giving me the rhythm he wanted. I gladly followed his hands, feeling him engorge in my mouth.

I knew he was going to cum when it twitched at the back of my throat, and he pushed me deeper than I thought I could take.

"Fuck... Shay baby you're so good."

I felt strings of cum running down my tongue and throat, swallowed quickly and savored the last drop a moment longer.

"I like your taste better." I told him, still on my knees, once I let him slide out of my mouth.

He picked me up and dragged me on his lap, kissing me.

"Well I can taste myself on you and I like your taste better."

He still had his shirt on, and I couldn't stand not to touch his chest, so I distanced myself to quickly take it off him.

Both naked on his couch, I dragged my nails down his chest, straddling him with his cock poking out between our bodies. I kissed his neck and tentatively bit the same spot that I was so sensible on. I was marveled to feel him shiver, and hear his growl.

He threw me on the couch so suddenly my head went dizzy, and he was so quickly on me I didn't have time to miss him.

"You're still on the pill aren't you?"

I had casually told him once when he saw me take it. "I am."

He growled. "I'm going to fuck you now baby, so you don't forget you're mine." he had barely finished the sentence that he plunged inside me and stilled just for a moment to let me adjust.

"Oh God Daniel!" I cried. "Oh my God, easy, it's been so long..." I squeezed his shoulder when he moved all of a sudden.

He looked in my eyes wondering. "Long? Don't you and Dalton...?"

"No... not for months... we haven't been doing well. We're kind of breaking up."

He kissed me, sweetly this time, but losing none of the passion. "Then you're mine." I felt the longing in his voice, the same longing I saw in his eyes when he thought I wasn't looking.

"Yours." I moaned.

Then he started moving, slowly at first, our eyes locked, our hands roaming our bodies, our pelvises hitting on each other and sending shockwaves to my brain.

He hit the spot that made me see stars and my eyes rolled back. "God, yes Daniel! Harder Daniel please."

He growled and picked up the pace, hitting in the right spot every time, my moans and his groans filling the room. I could feel my walls start clenching, my fingers clawing at his back, leaving marks that I knew would stay for days. He growled and drove inside me even deeper at that.

"God baby..." his hand cupped my backside and squeezed, then rolled us over and sat up, taking me with him to straddle him, still inside me. "Ride me baby..." he was short of breath, and I would have obeyed him only...

"Daniel I'm... about to... I can't hold..." I groaned, burying my face in the crook of his neck, my hips rocking on him slowly but inexorably taking me higher and higher.

"Don't hold back Shay, cum for me baby." He pushed his hips up and I screamed, done for.

"Daniel!" I shook violently, in the wildest orgasm I had in my life, kissing him in the moment, while his hand fondled my breasts and my body trembled.

"Shay you're beautiful." He breathed. "Ready to go again?" he grinned, took hold of my hips and pushed his pelvis up before I could answer. I screamed of pleasure when he hit the very back of my canal, deeper than anyone had ever been.

I rocked back and forth on him, meeting his hips thrust by thrust, my hands clenching on his arms, his muscles rippling under my fingers. Unexpectedly he pulled me off and made me stand.

He stood too, and guided my back to bend down, my hands holding myself up on the couch.

"Like this baby." He whispered. "Spread your legs for me."

I would have done pretty much anything for him at that moment, and the thought of him taking me from behind was definitely a turn on.

He thrust into me at doubled speed, starting back from where we left off.

"Oh! Daniel! Oh my God yes!" I couldn't keep my voice down.

He growled and, God knows how, sped up some more. "Cum for me again, baby. With me."

I groaned, knowing he'd cum inside me, and I could feel my walls clenching already... just a tad bit away...

Suddenly his hand hit my ass, not too strongly, but it was definitely a slap. I groaned, my pelvis pushing back to meet his.

"Cum Shay, for me baby." He slapped me again, and again, and again, until I came shuttering around him, my walls clenching and triggering his orgasm too.

"Fuck... Shay... Oh baby." He groaned and kept my hips still, spilling his seed inside me.

As we both recovered, he slid off me and I crashed to the floor, sitting in front of the couch, Daniel beside me.

Still panting, I rested my head on his legs, barely feeling the cum dripping out on my thighs. I figured we'd clean later.

"Shay..." he brushed his hand through my hair.

I looked up at him and saw his serious expression. "What is it Daniel?"

"I can't share you Shay." I knew that already, it was right, it was fair.

"I know, you won't have to." I smiled. "I'll break up with Dalton tomorrow, we haven't spoken in days anyways." I shrugged, not quite believing how quickly I reached that conclusion. Daniel was just more important than a few more struggling days, because we couldn't last longer even if we tried, with Dalton.

He pulled me up to kiss me. "Don't go home." He nibbled at me earlobe. "Spend the night, please." Hearing him beg that way did it for me, and reminded me how long he'd been waiting for this.

"Okay" I smiled. "I'll stay."

He picked me up as a groom picks up his bride, and carried me to his bed, both still naked.

Wrapping our bodies in the sheets, he slowly hugged my body from behind, cradling me in his arms.

"Sleep baby." He murmured a inch from my ear.

"Daniel?" I hesitated.

"What is it?" he held me tighter.

"I think I love you."

I felt his body tremble against mine. "I always have Shay, I've loved you for years." He kissed my neck.

"I know. I'm sorry for making you wait." I felt my eyes water, and my voice break.

"Don't be baby." He kissed my cheek. "You're here now, that's all that counts."

I pushed back my tears and brought his hand to my lips. "I love you Daniel."

"I love you too Shay, baby."