Little Girl

Story Info
Daddy blackmails and takes his new girl.
884 words
3.01
37k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One dark night it was pouring rain, and the little girl was sitting in the bar all alone, her shiny blonde hair flowing down her back, her blue eyes blazing. Her pink puffy lips hidden under her hair. She's sitting in the back corner shy and alone. Not knowing what to do. She had just barely turned 18 and now this! Sigh!

Her blackmailer told her to come here. And meet her at this time. Why the fuck do I have to like such dirty stuff? She thinks to herself. As she remembers what got her into this. The stories on that dirty site! Turning her pussy to fire and making her panties wet as fuck! She blushes again just thinking about it.

Oh he's already 10 min late! Should I just leave? But what if he comes and I'm not here?! He would release my dirty little secret! So she's waits, fidgeting. As a guy finally walks through the door to her table. He slides an envelope across to her. And she knows this is the man. Strangely he's attractive. Very much so! Beautiful blue eyes, with pale creamy skin, freckles dotting his skin, dark brunette hair, pale pink skin that she longs to kiss.

He's tall and skinny the opposite to her short and chubby. He orders her up and out the door to her car and to follow him. She inquires his name and he answers you may call me Daddy and that's it. That's the only name I have to you is bitch.

That is your name now. She filches back at that and her pussy moistens.

She gets in her car and follow him to his house and once her gets her inside he orders her to get stripped. Her being a virgin and never being naked in front of a guy b4 was hard for her. But she manages to do it with shaking hands, whimpering.

She begs him and she is left to her panties an bra.

"Please Daddy please stop doing this, please spare me! I'm a virgin please!!" He smirks at her and grabs her panties and rips them off her.

"No bitch, get the bra off or I will." She pulls it off he grabs her and forces her to her knees. He yanks his pants down!

"Pull my boxers down with your teeth bitch." she obediently does it gently, as she pulls it over his cock it slaps her face. Daddy moans and she gasps at the size, during this time Daddy shoves it in the girl's mouth. Making her deep throat.

"Suck bitch now." she gently starts sucking blushing profusely, swirling her tongue on the head and doing the stuff she only read about.

Bobbing up and down fast and hard. Daddy smirks to himself knowing how easy it will be to tame this whore. She deep throats and starts humming on his cock mewling like a kitten. Playing with his balls and she does this. Getting really into this, going really fast her tongue slurping up each time she bobs up. Trying to please her Sir. Wait where did that thought come from she asks herself as another river of pussy juice dribbles down her leg. Daddy's cock gets bigger in her mouth and she swallows it over and over and gags on it sending him into orgasm.

She swallows every bit of the cum and cleans his cock without having to be told. He collars her and leads her to the basement on her knees and pulls her onto his lap and spanks her hard a few times. He turns he pale ivory skin a bright shade of red and then without warning shoves two fingers into her pussy.

"Just as I thought, you're soaked you little slut! You love this you dirty whore."

He picks her up and flings her to the bed and cuffs her spread eagle all her holes exposed to the air. He slaps her pussy several times making it slightly red it gushing juice, his raging hard on, he shoves it in her, ignoring her begging and, getting annoyed by it plops a ball gag into her mouth.

He plunges into her and strips away her virginity in one fell swoop. Blood pouring out of her hole making her scream into her gag and making her cry. He continues to fuck her rapidly knowing he won't last long with her tight pussy.

He pulls out just in time to shoot all over her body. He unties her and shoves her into the shower.

"Clean up whore." she only nods. She can barely walk with the rough fucking she got.

She showers and sees a razor just as her Daddy orders her to make she shaves everything. She blushes and does as ordered. She comes out trying to cover her areas and her hands are slapped away quickly.

He tells me I'm his slave for as long he wants me no questions asked. If i were to disobey i am to get punished in by being or whipped and that's the nice punishments. I gulp in fear. No questions asked.

"You are my bitch. And I own all of you." Daddy says. She nods once and is forced onto the bed again to be fucked roughly...