Little Jessie

Story Info
I struggle to remain a father when what she wants is a lover.
10.9k words
4.76
316.6k
524
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chunks
chunks
4,052 Followers

Little walked into the bathroom while I was in the middle of my first piss of the day. It was tough going because I had serious morning wood that refused to die in spite of the fact that my bladder was about to burst. I'd been standing over the toilet bending my hard-on to aim it toward the water and willing the flow to start, but to no avail. I waited it out until my penis at last began to soften and bend a bit and finally, when it was hanging just above half-mast, a nice thick yellow stream flew forth and hit the water with a loud splash. I breathed sigh of relief. That's when she opened the door and walked in.

"Oh... Hi, Mike," she said.

"Uh, good morning, Little," I said. I was buck naked, peeing through a mostly hard dick, and she had a perfect side view of the whole affair. Her eyes were riveted to my penis.

Little had just turned eighteen but looked more like twelve or thirteen. She stood barely four feet ten inches tall and had that sort of adolescent gawkiness about her. Her breasts were quite small, I figured B- or maybe A+ at best, and her hips had still not gained much womanly flare. She had a beautiful face, fair skinned with an impish nose. Shoulder-length blonde hair and stunning green eyes capped the effect of a beautiful little girl who would someday turn into a lovely woman. But because Little was already eighteen, Jessie and I worried that she would remain trapped in the body of a little girl forever.

We became guardian parents when Little's mother, my wife's very good friend since childhood, unexpectedly passed away. Little was ten at the time and devastated by the loss of her mother, but over the years she learned to trust us and eventually to think of us as her parents. In turn, we have no children of our own and so have been able to devote all of our attention to Little. I love her and have always treated her as though she were my own daughter. I'm a writer and I work from home; my wife is a nurse and works during the day at a local hospital. Because I'm home almost all the time and Little is pretty much home whenever she's not in class at the local junior college, she and I have become pretty close of late.

My wife's name is Jessie and Little's real name is Jessica, so when we took her in they immediately became 'Big Jessie' and 'Little Jessie.' Little Jessie shortened over time to just 'Little.' The name has stuck in spite of our having eventually becoming sensitive to her short stature and underdeveloped figure. When she turned fifteen and we saw what was happening we tried to start calling her Jessica but she wouldn't have it. She insisted on being 'Little.'

Jessie and I had started a bit of a wild lifestyle before Little came along. We were casual nudists and we took our vacations at mildly naughty resorts like Hedonism in Jamaica. Jessie was into sex with other women, and I heartily supported that. We had done a number of threesomes and were thinking about maybe trying the swinger scene. But when we took Little on we decided to raise her in as conservative a manner as we could manage. As far as I knew this was the first time that Little had seen me naked. As my seemingly never-ending pee continued, I thought about how to handle the situation.

I decided to try for nonchalant.

"I'm sorry about this, Little. I probably should have a lock on that door. I, uh... can't really stop peeing right now, though."

She never looked up at my face; her eyes were still focused on my cock. As I realized how much she was checking me out, my erection began to return. Little watched as my dick became longer, thicker, and engorged, and lifted back up to a ninety degree angle. As my pee stream rose towards the back of the bowl I wrapped my right hand around my dick to aim it and keep from pissing all over the toilet lid.

"That's okay," she said. "I'm sorry to barge in on you Mike, but I need help."

Instantly concerned, I looked at her more closely. She was dressed in a white cotton T-shirt and pink cotton panties. I couldn't see anything visibly wrong with her.

"Are you hurt?" I said. As I said this, my urine stream finally died down. Little watched as I squeezed out the last drops, shook myself, and flushed the toilet. I turned towards her and placed my hands on her shoulders. "Are you okay, honey?" I said.

In retrospect, that was probably a bad move. My hard cock was now only inches from Little's tummy and she was looking straight down at it as we talked.

"No, I'm not hurt. I just need to talk."

"Well, can we talk later, sweetie? I'm kind of naked here and I'm about to shave and take a shower."

Finally her gaze broke away from my erection and she looked into my eyes. "Please, Mike? I think I've seen everything there is to see already. What will it hurt if I stay? I need to talk to you."

True enough, at this point I really had nothing left to hide from her, and I'm not particularly modest about nudity anyway. I briefly considered which would be sillier: staying naked in front of her or trying to hang a towel over my flagpole of an erection to hide what she'd already seen in great detail. I went with naked.

"Okay, Little, have a seat. What can I do for you?"

She sat down on the toilet lid as I started slathering shaving cream onto my face. I had a little trouble getting close to the sink: my hard dick was poking into the front of the cabinet. I reached down and lifted my erection up and sort of smooshed it against the cabinet as I moved forward a step. Little watched all this.

"You're my first naked guy, Mike," she said.

I looked at her. Jessie and I had occasionally speculated as to whether Little was sexually active. We honestly didn't know for sure. Her friends were always a mix of boys and girls her age; aside from spending time with her best girlfriend, Little almost always hung out in groups. As far as we knew she had never been on a real date. The odds were good that boys her age weren't attracted to her underdeveloped body. It was their loss: Little was a wonderful girl with a delightful personality. And scarily smart. Jessie had done the 'sex & boys' talk when Little was twelve, and during the high school years Jessie had occasionally probed a bit to see if there were any boys that Little was sweet on, but Little was always tight-lipped on the subject. This new revelation appeared to finally answer the question.

"Really?" I said. I started to shave.

"Really. I've never seen a live, naked man. Before now."

"Oh." I rinsed my razor and shaved some more. "Well, uh... I'm honored. What do you think?" Oh man, that was pretty lame.

She looked me up and down. "I like it. You're in great shape, Mike. I knew that, but... you're in great shape EVERYWHERE. You have a nice ass."

Oh, shit. "Thanks," I said. "Maybe I should put on a towel..."

"Please don't, Mike. I want to look at you. That's part of why I came in here."

"Okay," I said. "So this is a clinical exercise for you?"

"Kind of," she said. "I had some questions. And, I wanted to see what your body looks like naked. Now I have even more questions."

I was almost done shaving. "Okay, Little: fire away," I said.

"You'll be honest with me? I have sex questions."

I thought about it. The situation was awkward, mostly because of my unstoppable boner. But she needed my help and she trusted me, and I loved her.

"Yup, I'll be honest with you."

She looked down at my cock, still smooshed up against the sink counter. "Why do you have an erection right now?"

Shit, shit. I immediately revised 'honest' to 'mostly honest.' I set my razor on the counter, rinsed the remaining shaving cream off of my face, and turned to look at her.

"Well, Little... I wake up with one almost every morning. Most guys do, I think. The slang for it is 'morning wood.' It eventually goes away, one way or another. Jessie's gone by the time I wake up so if I don't jerk... masturbate, I have to wait for it to go down on its own."

She looked up at me. "You masturbate? Why? You and Jessie fuck all the time."

I registered her first use of the 'F word' in my presence. I can be a little vocal when I make love, but Jessie is a bona fide screamer. We're both extraordinarily passionate and it's a rare night when we don't have sex. Little's room is right next to our bedroom.

"Sorry, Little. Does the noise come through the wall?"

She laughed. "Oh, yeah. All of it. The cussing and the screaming. And the headboard pounding. It's okay. It's kind of nice to know you guys love each other so much. And it makes me hot when I hear it. Usually when you guys are having sex in your room, I'm masturbating in mine."

Her frankness took me by surprise. I was acutely aware of my rock hard erection. If anything, Little's confession had made it even harder. It was pointing upwards now rather than straight out, bouncing a bit as the blood pulsed through it. With me now facing Little and her sitting down, the tip of my cock was pointed directly at her face. She was staring at it again.

"Really?" I said. I was instantly sure that I could never again have sex with Jessie without thinking of Little in the next room, touching herself.

"Sure," she said, "I'd explode if I didn't. But why do you masturbate if you could just wait and have sex instead?"

"The same reason you do, Little. I'd explode if I didn't jerk off. Although, of course, I also explode when I do jerk off, ahaha."

She gave me a blank look.

"I mean, uh... Well, the important thing is that unless Jessie and I have sex in the morning, I usually have to masturbate," I said.

She looked back down at my cock. "Are you going to masturbate now?" she said. As if I'd just start stroking myself at any moment.

"Later, maybe," I said.

"In the shower?"

How far did I have to go with this full disclosure stuff? "No, not in the shower. I don't really like masturbating in the shower," I said.

"Why?"

I took a deep breath, and let it out slowly. "Because I like the best cum I can get when I beat off. And that means I need to be lying down."

"On your bed?"

"Usually, yeah."

"On your back?"

Jesus. "Yes, Little, I masturbate most every morning, lying on my back in bed."

She smiled and looked back up into my eyes. "Me, too. I get how you can't have a really great orgasm standing up. It's just not the same." She licked her lips. "Why did your, uh, morning wood come back after I came into the bathroom?"

Danger, danger, abandon all honesty! "I don't know, Little. It comes and goes, I guess."

"Oh," she said. "Mike, is this okay? You don't mind answering all my questions?"

"No, I don't mind" I lied. "This situation is somewhat... strange, but answering your questions is my job as a parent."

"Great," she said. "Because I have more. How come you don't have any pubic hair on your dick and your... balls?" She seemed pleased to be using those terms. "They're not like the pictures I've seen."

"I shave," I said. "Down there."

"Why?"

I sighed again. "Well... it makes me feel clean. And it makes sex feel better. And it makes... certain activities... more pleasurable for Jessie, so they tend to happen more often."

"You mean oral sex?" she said. "Fellatio?"

"Yes," I said.

"Do you like when Jessie gives you oral sex?" she said.

"Oh, yes," I said. "Very much."

As she considered this, she moved her head around a bit, looking at my erection from both sides and from underneath. I wondered if she would touch it. Her face was mere inches away from my penis and her lips were slightly parted. I wondered if she would lick it. I felt her warm breath on my cock and balls. She was panting, breathing through her mouth. Was she sexually excited? I looked down at her little pink panties and sure enough, a large wet spot was forming at her crotch

"What does oral sex feel like, Mike?" She almost whispered it.

"Oh boy, Little, I'm probably the most liberal guy you'll ever know, but we're outside my comfort zone here."

She started at that. "What do you mean?"

"Well, let's see," I said. "I'm your guardian dad. You're sitting there in your panties. I'm naked. We're talking about sex and masturbation. My hard-on is inches from your mouth and you're asking me what a blowjob feels like. What exactly is going on here, Little?"

She looked at me, a matter of fact expression on her face. "I told you, Mike. I wanted to see you naked. And I have questions. About boys. About sex. I'm eighteen and going to college now but I'm still a virgin and I live at home. I've never had sex, never given a blowjob, never received oral sex, and I'm starting to wonder if I ever will." She looked down at herself. "It's not as though this body has them lining up to get to know me.

"I love you Mike, and I trust you," she said. "I trust you and I trust Jessie. You've been nothing but decent and loving to me for eight years. I've heard stories about foster fathers who've taken advantage of their girls, sexually. You've never even tried to see me naked. It's a little discouraging, actually." She laughed. "Just another indication that I'm not sexually attractive."

"Don't say that, Little," I said. "You're a beautiful girl."

"Yeah, sure," she said. "Anyway, Jessie hinted that you guys gave up some kinky stuff when I moved in. I know that you're trying to be protective and all. But Mike, I need to know what boys are like, and what they want, and what things to do, and how to do them, if I'm ever going to have a shot at a sex life. Please, I need you to answer my questions and help me understand things. Who am I supposed to learn this from, some stranger? Don't worry about being a bad parent or a pervert or anything... I'm asking for it, remember? I can handle it. I know I look like a little girl but I'm an adult, dammit."

True enough. I often fell into the trap of thinking of her as a little girl, but despite her looks she was eighteen now. An adult. Legal.

"Okay, Little" I said, "ask your questions. I'll answer anything."

"What does oral sex feel like?"

I considered it. "Really wonderful, of course. It's different than... fucking. Softer, sort of. It can be less intense when she just uses her mouth. Or sometimes more intense when she uses her mouth and her hand together. But mainly... when she gives me head she's giving me a gift. It's sort of all about me. She's giving me permission to just lay back and enjoy it."

"Do you give oral sex to Jessie, too?"

"Yeah," I said.

"Does it make her orgasm?"

"Yeah," I said.

"When she gives it to you, does it make you orgasm, too?"

"Yeah," I said.

"Does she swallow it?"

"Yeah," I said. My voice was a little hoarse when I said it.

She looked at the tip of my penis, and I swear to God she licked her lips.

"Are you having an orgasm now, Mike?" she said.

I looked down. My dick had been hard for quite a while now and pre-cum was starting leak out and drip to the floor. Without thinking, I milked my dick; more of the slimy fluid appeared at the tip.

"No," I said. "Believe me, if I were having an orgasm, you'd know. This is called pre-cum. It comes out like this when a guy is excited and hard. It's, ah, really slippery, and between it and the woman's lubrication it makes penetration easier." I pointed down at her panties for emphasis.

She looked down at the crotch of her little pink panties. "Oh, I didn't even realize I was wet," she said. "Makes sense, though; I'm getting pretty horny looking at you." She casually pressed her fingers against the wet spot.

I groaned a little. I tried to swallow, but my throat was very dry.

She looked back up at my penis. "Mike?" she said.

"Yeah, Little?"

"Can I touch it?"

The moment of truth had arrived, I guess. I desperately wanted her to touch it, and more. I wondered what I would hear myself say.

Surprisingly, it was, "No, Little. I have to draw the line at that."

"Why, Mike?"

I thought about it. "Well I'm married, for starters. And I know I'm not your real father, but I love you and I think of you as my daughter. And even though you're eighteen you're still my little girl."

She thought about that.

"Mike, as my father, don't you want me to be happy? Don't you want me to meet boys, and have a sex life, and get married someday and have kids?"

"Sure," I said.

"I want you to teach me about sex, Mike," she said. "I want to learn it from you. I trust you, and I love you." She stood up and wrapped her arms around me. One of her hands was on the small of my back; the other was on my ass. My erection was now pressed firmly against her stomach. It felt wonderful.

"Will you help me, Mike?" she said.

I hugged her back, and then pushed her away. A little wet spot from my pre-cum had soaked into her shirt.

"I can't, Little," I said. My voice was hoarse again. "I can't. I've never even thought of you in this way before. I've already let this go too far. You should leave and let me take my shower now, sweetie."

She sighed and walked to the door, then turned back. "Mike?"

"Yeah," I said.

"Be honest with me?"

"Always," I said.

"Why did your cock get hard again when I came in?"

I didn't answer.

"Are you going to masturbate after you shower, Mike?"

"Yeah," I said.

"Can I watch?"

"No," I said.

She sighed again and walked away.

----------

Later, Little came into the study where I sat in front of the computer waiting for the writing thing to start happening. Usually it happened best when I was thinking about how my characters felt about what was happening to and around them. But all I seemed to be able to think about at this point was what Little's hand might feel like wrapped around my cock. Or Little's mouth...

"Hi Mike," she said.

"Hiya, Sweetie," I said.

"Whatcha doin'?"

I gestured at the screen. "A whole lot of nothing, so far. I seem to have a case of writer's block."

"Is it my fault?" she said.

Yes! Fucking yes, absolutely it's your fault Little because all I can think of is what happened this morning and how you watched me piss and how my cock got hard and you WATCHED it get hard and it was inches from your face and you talked about touching it and you wanted to watch me jerk off...

"No, Sweetie" I said. "It's not your fault."

----------

When Jessie came home that evening I told her everything. Little was upstairs in her room doing whatever. Jessie and I talked about it in the kitchen in hushed tones. I told her everything that had happened, and everything I'd thought, including how I'd wished that Little would touch me and lick me, and how in the end I'd kept that from happening. Jessie and I were always completely honest with each other about everything including our thoughts and feelings about people we were attracted to, but this was a very different thing. I wasn't sure how she'd react.

"So she wants you to have sex with her?" Jessie said.

"I don't know," I said. "She wants me to 'teach her.' That could mean anything, including just talking her through all the things that people do when they have sex."

"No," said Jessie. "I think she wants you to have sex with her."

"Well, don't worry, that's not going to happen," I said. "You're my wife and I love you. She's my little girl and I'm not going to molest her."

"You're a good father, Mike, and a good husband. But technically she's not your daughter, and she's not a little girl any more, and you wouldn't be molesting her if she wants you."

"What are you saying, Jessie? You want me to fuck her?"

I swear she moaned softly, just a little, when I said that.

"She came to you looking for your help and experience and... instruction," she said. "I just think you have to find some way to give her what she needs." Jessie stood up. "And speaking of needs..."

She grabbed my hand and pulled me away from the kitchen table.

We made love twice that night. Jessie was insatiable. The Little situation was a dilemma for me but apparently it just made Jessie horny.

chunks
chunks
4,052 Followers