Little Jimmy Grows Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?" I said after he finally let go of my tongue. "That's..."

"It's what you're going to do," Tom said in a matter-of-fact voice while climbing onto his bed on all fours. "Get busy or get out. I haven't got all night."

I turned and reached for the doorknob, convinced that this was too much. No way I could do this. Then I looked back at Tom who was waiting for me on his hands and knees with his back to me. His cock was almost touching the bedding as it hung limply between his muscular thighs, and his pendulous nut sack swung lazily as he moved down toward the headboard.

My hand went away from the door, and I found myself walking toward the bed despite myself. Climbing onto the mattress, I knelt behind Tom, putting my hands on his hips very tentatively. My hands slid up and down the back of Tom's legs, the dense hairs coarse to the touch.

Spreading Tom's ass cheeks apart, I looked at his orifice, which had a spray of burnt orange hairs around the opening. Making several false starts toward it, I tried to summon enough courage to do it.

The musky and pungent scent increased as my face got closer, and when I could delay no longer, I started sliding my tongue around his anus. The musky, pungent aroma filled my nostrils as I licked his asshole.

"That's a good boy," Tom said, his hips undulating as I wiggled my tongue around. "Lick that ass good. Work my stuff with your hands while you suck that ass."

Tom was talking so loudly that I cringed when he spoke, but I kept doing what he told me to do. I massaged his balls for a while before reachig lower and grabing his cock. I pulled on the rubbery cock like I was milking a cow, yanking on the massive cock with both hands while keeping my face buried between his buttocks.

"That's it," Tom said in a loud stage voice that his mother could probably hear over the TV. "Work that tongue of yours up my hairy asshole! That's it. Get way up there!"

My tongue was aching before long, but Tom kept imploring me to keep going, so I kept at it, letting the tip of my tongue dip into his ass as far as I could while pumping his now-erect cock hard with my fist.

Just when I thought that my tongue couldn't take anymore, Tom spun around and threw me onto my back on the bedding. Holding my head in one hand and his cock with the other, he started ejaculating all over me. His spunk burned my eyes as the cum poured out of his cock and all over my face and neck, leaving me drenched with his semen.

After he stopped cumming, he rubbed his weapon all over my face, spreading his seed with his tool while looking down at the mess he had made.

"Tomorrow," Tom said as he got up and waited for me to climb off the bed. "Noon. I'll have a surprise for you too."

I hadn't even gotten my clothes off and Tom was pushing me out the door, warning me not to wipe the cum off my face until I got outside. Hiding myself from Tom's mother's eyes as I scurried past her, I hustled outside and got my bike as Tom walked along with me.

"Remember," Tom warned me. "Tomorrow at noon, and don't make me look bad."

I got on my bike and rode down the street until I reached a little patch of trees in a deserted area. Jumping off my bike, I walked in behind a bush, out of sight of any traffic, while dropping my pants. With only a couple of quick jerks, my cock exploded into the shrubbery while my tongue strained to lick my semen-coated cheeks.

Getting back on my bike, I rode home, filled with such a wide range of emotions that I couldn't even think straight. In the space of 36 hours, my entire life had changed completely, and there was the promise of more to come.

...

Chapter Seventeen: Red.

At noon the next day, I went to the door of his house and knocked, but there was no answer. There was a different car in the driveway than yesterday, a clunker of an Oldsmobile that looked to be on its last legs, so after knocking a couple more times with no response I headed back to the garage and climbed the stairs.

"About time," Tom said as he opened the door.

"I went to the house first," I explained as I went in to Tom's fortress of solitude.

There wasn't as much solitude as yesterday, I noticed quickly, because standing right behind Tom was a middle aged man. A little taller than Tom, the man looked weary and mean, with tattoos all over his hairy arms. He had thinning gray hair and a ruddy, weathered complexion with plenty of freckles.

"So this is your boy toy?" he man said, looking me over like I was a piece of meat.

"Yeah, this is Jimmy," Tom said. "This is my - uh - you call call him Red."

I sort of stuck out my hand, but this Red guy ignored it and kept on surveying me.

"Come on in," Tom said as he closed the door and ushered me over near the windown. "Today's another day of education for you. Gonna make a man out of you yet."

"That'll take some doing," Rec said as he walked along with us.

"Get your clothes off," Tom said. "I want Red to take a look at you."

I gave Tom the briefest hint of a shocked expression before his eyes blazed briefly while he gave me that angry look that reminded me what he was expecting from me. Compliance, and that's what he was going to get no matter how ashamed and humiliated it made me.

My shirt came off, followed by my shorts and then very reluctantly, my underwear. My hands cupped my genitals only briefly before they got slapped away, and I was forced to stand there naked in front of this stranger.

"Ain't got no hair anywhere, does he?" Red asked, lifting my arm and looked at my smooth armpit, directing the question to Tom like I wasn't even there.

"He had a little, but I took care of that yesterday, didn't I Jimmy?" Tom asked, and I nodded obiediantly.

"That's the saddest excuse for a pecker that I've ever seen," Red remarked while reaching over and grabbing my stem by the head.

"My... Red isn't used to seeing guys with smaller dicks than him," Tom said before breaking into a loud laugh.

"Tommy boy, he thinks that everbody's cock is small that ain't as big as him and Johnny Wadd," Red said. "His little twig's getting hard."

Unbelievably, my dick was getting stiff under Red's grip, and as he rubbed it between his thumb and index finger, I got a raging hard-on.

"How much you got there, boy? Three inches?" Red chuckled while I squirmed.

"Check out his balls," Tom suggested. "Jimmy! Spread your legs a little so he can see them."

I did as Tom instructed, and Red's hand grabbed my nuts and hefted them.

"Damn, he does have a nice pair on him," Red said while kneading them even rougher than Tom had done yesterday.

"Better watch out," Tom cautioned. "He cums like nobody you ever saw."

"Just from doing this?" Red asked. "I ain't fiddling with his pecker. I'm just working his egg sack."

"Step back. I'm not kidding you," Tom warned, and as Red stepped to the side, my balls got churned even harder by his fist.

"Like it rough, don't you Sport?" Red cackled, while Tom came around to the other side of me.

"Cum like you did yesterday," Tom hissed quietly in my ear while pinching my nipple. "Make me proud of you."

I had no idea how I could control something like that, but my orgasm was rushing up on me so fast that it didn't matter. Red's fist was twisting and squeezing my balls while the backside of his hand rubbed the underside of my dick.

My head started spinning as I came, with Tom almost having to hold me up as my body jerked involuntarily. I remember Red laughing manicially as he kept kneading and yanking on my sac long after I had stopped cumming, and I was relieved when he finally let go of my pouch.

"You should leave that there for your mother to see," Red said, waving toward the wads of semen that was sliding down the window facing the house.

"Maybe I will," Tom answered.

"Here," Red said, holding up the back of his hand where some of my cum had landed. "Clean up your mess."

I licked the back of Red's hand, swiping the string of seed off as best I could. After I finshed, Red examined the back of his hand before nodding and grabbing my nipple, twisting it while reveling in my pain.

"That's a good little twink," Red said as he started unbuttoning his shirt. "Turn around. Let me see that ass of yours."

Tom turned me around when I didn'tmove fast enough, and I heard Red whistle as Tom bent me over.

"That's a sweet little ass."

"Forget it, Red," Tom replied. "You can look, but don't touch. That ass is all mine."

Red snorted, stepping out of his boxer shorts and grabbed his cock, pulling on it and stretching it out as Tom spun me back around.

"I'll take his mouth for now," Red said, and Tom eased me down roughly in ront of Red.

Red's cock wasn't as big as Tom's, but it was plenty bigger than mine. He was uncircumsized, and I could see the shape of the head through the foreskin where it was hiding.

"Suck it," Red said, waving the rubbery cock in my face as he peeled the foreskin back to expose the mushroom-shaped glans. "Suck my cock like you mean it."

I looked at Tom for guidance, but he just nodded toward Red and started taking off his own clothes. My shaking hand took Red's cock and brought it up to my mouth, taking the salty tube into my mouth and starting to suck on it.

"Damn," Red said as his cock swelled in my mouth. "He gives better head than your old lady."

"He never had a cock in his mouth before yesterday," Tom announced proudly, moving next to the older guy and waving his own cock in my face.

I went from cock to cock, sucking on one while jerking off the other. Red was easier to suck because his wasn't as much of a jaw breaker, but Tom's tasted so good, and I loved the way Tom's balls would slap me in the throat when he moved toward me.

The two men turned a little sideways so that the heads of their cocks were right next to each other, and Tom told me to try and put both of them into my mouth, something I tried and failed to do. Instead, he had me run my tongue over both of the crowns as they rubbed together.

"Watch this," Tom said, grabbing the lube and pulling me up and over to the cot.

"I got to have some of that," Red said.

"Take his mouth and be happy, or else you don't get anything.

"You take his whole 9, Sport?" Red asked as he watched Tom lubricate my anus.

"Not yet," Tom answered for me. "I'll work him up to that."

"This is gonna be sweet," Red snickered as Tom put the tip of his dick and my entrance and leaned forward while Red cackled like a lunatic in encouragement. "That's it! Split that fucking ass of his in two!"

Tom slid inside of me easier this time, but I guess he must have been showing off because after he started moving in and out of me he went deeper and harder than before. Red had moved in front of me and was sticking his cock in my mouth, and I found it difficult to concentrate on what I was doing as Tom impaled me hard.

Tom came fast, and after he slipped out of me I was able to concentrate on taking care of Red orally, although he seemed to delight in being rougher than Tom. Grabbing me my the hair and forcing his cock deeper into my mouth, I almost choked when he shot his load down my throat, and I was happy when it was finally over.

"Your Mom coming home soon?" Red asked, and Tom nodded.

"Wouldn't want her to see me here," Red said, getting his clothes and making a quick departure, not even nodding to me as he left.

"You did good, Jimmy," Tom said. "I got stuff to do. Get going. I'll call you."

Feeling like I had just gotten the bum's rush, I left, feeling hurt in more ways than one. I hadn't pedaled very far when the rusty Olds pulled up alongside of me.

"Throw your bike in the trunk," Red snapped.

"I only live about a mile from here," I explained.

"Come on. Make it quick."

Not wanting to get in an argument with him in the middle of the street, I did as he asked and then hopped in the front seat.

"I live just off of Central Avenue," I said as he roared off.

"Oh yeah? Who the hell cares?" Red said, heading in the wrong direction. "We're gonna make a stop first. My place."

"It's just as easy for me to ride home," I stated to explain.

"You're really a hot looking guy," Red said. "You sure like Tommy too, I can tell."

"Yes," I answered, looking out the window nervously while he drove into the city.

"You like the really big dicks, don't you?" Red said.

"I don't know," I said, not liking the tone of his voice.

"Mine isn't too shabby, was it?" Red said. "Hell of a lot bigger than that sad little dick of yours, that's for damn sure! You did a nice job sucking me off. I liked what Tommy did better, though. You took a whole lot of meat up your ass back there, you know that?"

"I really have to go home."

I wasn't going home. We ended up in a crummy neighborhood somewhere in the city, miles from my house. I followed Red into the building and the shabby apartment where he apparently lived.

"In there," Red said. motioning into the messy studio apartment and toward the unmade bed that dominated the room.

"Get your clothes off," Red said as he undressed.

"Why? I mean. I don't want to do this."

"Get your fucking clothes off," Red snapped. "I have to be to work in an hour."

"But Tom, he said... " I started to explain.

"Never mind Tommy," Red said. "You're with me now. If you want those clothes to come off of you so that you can wear them home, I suggest that you do it fast."

"Quit the act pal," Red said as I took off my clothes under his glare. "I know you want it."

"I'm gonna tell Tom you made me do this."

"Go ahead. Then he'll never touch you again. You want that? Fuck, you expect me to just look at a sweet ass like yours and not nail it?"

Red was much rougher than Tom had been. After doing a brief greasing of my opening, he proceeded to take me. His balls slapping against the inside of my thighs, I cried out as he thrust into me hard, but my tears only seemed to make him more excited.

Soon there was a chrous of three sounds; the slapping of our bodies clashing together, the moan that came from me each time he impaled me, and the feral grunting that came from Red with each savage probing of my aching cavity.

As he thrust faster and faster still, while his sweat began raining down all over my body, his hand came around and grabbed my dick, yanking on it without regard to how rough he was being. Shamefully, my dick was already as hard as steel, and as he emptied his load into my bowels I came as well. An orgasm that was as intense as any I had ever experienced.

Wordlessly, Red got up and went into the bathroom, turning on the shower, and as he did I got dressed quickly and left at top speed. A good thing too, because a couple of little kids were looking at my bike sitting invitingly in the open trunk of Red's car.

It was a long and painful ride home in many ways, and it gave me a lot of time to think about what was happening to me. The next two days also gave me time to think as well, since Tom didn't call. When he finally did call, I knew exactly what I was going to say, because I had had enough.

"Get over here in a half hour," Tom said before hanging up, not giving me a chance to respond.

It didn't matter, because I knew that the speech I had carefully crafted in preperation for that call was never going to be delievered anyway. Instead, I rode over to Tom's house and climbed the stairs to his fortress of solitude and knocked on the door, like I somehow had known I would do after all.

...

Chapter Eighteen: The end of summer.

For the remainder of the summer, I was as Tom's beck and call. Whenever he summounded me, I went to his house and did whatever he wanted me to do. "Red" never came back, and I never told Tom about the incident.

Tom introduced me to a few other twists, including the strategic use of clothes pins and rubber bands and the sensation of having candle wax dripped on me. It, like everything else, was never so much about pain as it was discomfort, and as we went along I learned how Tom's mind worked and what he enjoyed.

Tom loved being physically dominant, and while at first I had thought that he just liked dishing out pain and punishment, he was more into having the illusion of inflicting that sort of thing than actually doing it. After a couple of instances when I saw his reaction when he thought he really hurt me, I knew that deep down inside, he wasn't a real sadist at all.

So I became an actor of sorts while Tom would do his thing. I would take whatever he did to me and take it over the top in terms of reaction. A stinging spank was cause for my thrashing and howling as if I was actually being abused. I became a real scenery chewer, and while I'm sure that Tom knew what I was doing, he clearly loved it.

The most uncomfortable thing that we ever did was something that I brought on myself, and once I did it, I couldn't get enough of. Tom had come up with the idea that wanted my ass while he was reclining on his weight bench. With him on his back, he had me face him while I straddled him and the bench.

Being on top was a whole new experience for me, and after we figured out the angles, I loved sitting on his cock facing him. I could not only see his gorgeous body, but I could control the amount of penetration. To Tom's surprise, how much I could take of him in that very spread open and vulnerable position was even more than he had been used to giving me on his own.

"Damn!" Tom exclaimed that one afternoon when he saw that I had completely impaled myself on his huge manhood.

It had been an accident at first, but when I slipped and fell down onto his lap, with every inch of his throbbing manhood buried deep inside of me, I was transported into another place altogether.

Did it hurt? It was painful beyond description, yet at the same time, that extraordinary sensation of being totally filled sent me into a twilight zone of sorts where I was lost in a blend of agony and ecstacy.

I came, my dick spurting all over Tom's stomach and chest without being it touched at all, and when I orgasmed, the sight of me cumming, along with what Tom later said was seeing me with my eyes rolled back in my skull and my face contorted into a silent scream, made him cum as well.

This became my favorite position, riding Tom on the weight bench while he just lay there with his hands linked behind his neck, looking so good while he watched me do squat thrusts on his cock.

After I came in that position, either from my own hand or Tom's, and after Tom would fill me with his seed, I got to do one of my favorite tasks, which was cleaning my cum off of Tom.

It took quite a while for me to clean him up after one of my messy orgasms, and I made it last even longer by choice. Running my tongue all over Tom's sweaty and hairy body was a labor of love, and the pungent taste of my semen mixed with Tom's manly sweat was a cocktail that I found intoxicating.

"Are you jerking yourself off?" Tom asked me one day just before he was to leave for college.

I nodded sheepishly, having been rubbing myself while kneeling at the side of the weight bench during one of my tongue baths of Tom. Even though I would have just cum a little while earlier, after orally working Tom over, inevitably I would be stiff again and have to pop my nuts under the bench. Until that time, I had done it without Tom knowing it.

"I want to watch you jerk off," Tom said. "Stand up and do it so I can see."

I jumped up to my feet and began rubbing my thumb and index finger up and down the shaft of my tiny member, and while I looked down at Tom for inspiration, he chuckled at my technique.

"Why don't you use your fist like you do with me?" Tom asked.

I wrapped my fist around my dick, which promptly disappeared entirely under my hand, and after fumbling with a couple of pumps that proved how hopeless that was, I returned to my tried and true method.

1...34567...9