Little Lady's Attitude

Story Info
She's been a bad girl.
799 words
3.54
30.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was waiting on her daddy to come home. He was bringing a new play toy and she was angry. She would be damned if daddy was going to do this to her!

He walked in to her sitting on the steps he looked into her hazel eyes and asked her very softly "Did my little lady do as she was told?"

"No and you can't make me," she said eyes wide her hair fell just around her face and touched the tops of her breasts. She was going to be defiant.

"Little lady get your ass up to your room and finish yourself off or you will not like your daddy very much!" He said with a deep growl in his throat.

She stood up and stomped her feet almost yelling "I DON'T LIKE YOU RIGHT NOW ANYWAY!"

He looked at her and said "Little lady you have till the count of three to get your ass to your room or you're getting spanked all the way to it and you're not sleeping with your daddy tonight."

She stomped her foot as she looked at him his eyes burning with fire he said "one" she glared at him telling him "not like daddy wants me anymore" with a venom and growl in his voice he says "TWO"

"No and you can't make me!" She says softly.

"THREE" he grabbed her by the neck making her bite her tongue. He growled at her she growled back. He then proceeded to turn and calmly say to the other girl "I'm very sorry to do this but as you can see my little is being a brat. We will have to reschedule this."

At that point she knew her daddy was angry and didn't care. All she knew was daddy was hers tonight.

He grabbed her by the ring on her collar and dragged her up the steps to her room.

He pushed her onto the bed made her bend over and spanked her until there were red marks on her ass.

"Is little lady done being a brat?"

She looked up at him finally noticing that his brown eyes were shining bright with passion and anger, his long reddish blond hair was out of the usual ponytail and in his anger and quickness at bringing her here, his buttons on his shirt had gotten torn.

"Again I ask is my little lady done being a brat?"

"No daddy I am not" she said with a sly grin and her hazel eyes shining.

He spanked her four more times before he leaned over her bit her neck and whispered with a growl into her ear "You're mine, and I will do what I want with you." He then ripped her skirt and panties off her and slid his hard cock into her wet pussy. He grabs her hair pulling her head back and growling as he says "who does this belong to?"

"You daddy it's all yours." She cries out as he continues to move in and out of her slapping her ass pulling her by the hips to make his cock sink deep inside of her. He then stops and turns her onto her back kissing her deeply, staring at her body.

"Is this what my baby girl wanted?"

"Yes daddy it is."

He stood up and leaned over grabbing a knife running the cold steal over her nipples then down her tummy until he got it just above her clit he then forced her legs open and ran the knife over her clit. She moaned with excitement hoping that he would stop teasing her and make love to her. He then pushed himself down and started to lick her pussy. She knew better then to cum without his permission so she let out a moan and in that breath begged him "daddy please let me cum!"

He looked up at her and said with a stern voice "No little lady not yet." He then pushed her legs apart and inserted his hard cock back into her waiting wet pussy. She tried to cover herself with a pillow he threw that off the bed. He leaned in and kissed her deeply she took her nails and dug them into his back. She knows he doesn't like that because it hurts but he'll wear the marks with pride. She's started to beg him again knowing that she was about to explode with pleasure he smiled down to her his dark brown eyes now a sweet honey color he says "cum with me baby girl" at that moment the two of them explode he stares at her kissing her deeply once again. He then proceeds to cover her in a blanket and cuddle her playing with her hair until she falls asleep.