Little Lamb

Story Info
She finally finds who she needs.
1.3k words
4.07
7.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* DISCLAIMER* This first first story of this nature! Thanks for reading and sorry for the inexperience on my end!

As many college student do, she got bored. Her mind began to wander from her perfect grades, to her secret desires she had suppressed as a child. The monster within her craved what she said she could not have. It craved someone to dominate her. No. Not someone... but the one. The one who would look into her very soul, who would guide her and keep her from becoming the lost little lamb she was quickly shifting into.

It wasn't that she couldn't get normal men, right? Well, when she did she sought out their approval in an almost desperate manner. Many took advantage of this need... It was not fair, not one bit that she should be trapped in a future where her needs would have been met in the past. Evelyn (our beautiful lamb) let out a massive sigh. She slumped against the bar keeping a loose hold on her drink, as her blonde curls cascaded around her covering her face and blocking her view.

She smelled him before she saw him. It was a strangely endearing scent, almost indescribable. It was of a husky undertone, but something over top. What was it? Oh who could ever know! She kept her head down refusing to make eye contact. She chanted in her head hoping her mantra would work, "Don't look! Don't look, he will leave." She felt a large hand wrap around her small hand that was holding the drink. "Be careful, love, you don't want to drop this. Broken glass would be bad for a small girl like you." That got her attention. She jerked her hand away from his and rose to her full height in an attempt to intimidate him.

As soon as she did, she noticed two problems in her plan. One, her eye level was about his chest, making him impossibly tall and her a much more likely candidate for a good stare down. Second, she couldn't yell at this man. He gave off an aura of controlled chaos. The kind of chaos that would envelope you and ravage you to measures she could not even imagine. He protests died in her throat. Instead, they were replaced with a whimper. Evelyn tried to think of an apology, but its hard to apologize when you can't stop avoiding eye contact with this handsome stranger's glowing blue eyes. The man chuckled and leaned down to whisper in her ear. "What's wrong, little lamb, can't handle the pressure?" His lips ever so lightly brushed her neck, setting a fire that led straight to her quickly moistening cunt. This paired with the tickling his warm breath produced quickly ruined her ability to string together complete sentences.

Evelyn was overwhelmed by the epitome of manhood right in front of her. If she wasn't already distracted by the attention he paid to her neck, then her attention was even more so pulled to the fact that he had almost completely closed the distance between them. She couldn't notice that the obvious bulge in his jeans was only inches from the growing molten core between her sweet, tone thighs. "Please.." she murmured. She did not quite know what she was begging for, but even in her desperation, Evelyn knew this man could solve all of her problems. The man chuckled. "I am Demitri, little lamb, what exactly are you asking for?"

He shifted so his left hand was at the small of her back pulling her tightly against him. He looked down and noticed the flush in her cheeks that was spreading down to her neck and across her cleavage which was presented to him in her low cut, black tank top. From his high vantage point, he could see her breast were cupped tightly by a black lacy bra. Evelyn, of course, noticed his observation of her. She felt the need to please. She arched he back and felt his muscled chest rubbing against hers. She moaned quietly, it could barely be heard over the throbbing beat of the music. Her hips automatically rolled against his. Desire was burning within her, her matching midnight colored thong was soaked through, almost to the point where she was concerned about a wet spot appearing on her skintight jeans.

"Please will you help me? Will you kiss me, please?" the desperation and pure lust in her voice made it apparent to Demitri that his assumption had been correct. He smiled mischievously at her and used his right hand to force her to make eye contact with him. "Have you ever had a Master, little lamb?" to this she shook her head, but bit her lip and pressed herself tighter against him, so that she could feel his bulge against her. This led to his second question, "But you have wanted one for a long time, haven't you sweetheart?" Here his tone softened. This question was already answered in his mind. He knew what this girl wanted, and he knew he could help her before she got herself in a more dangerous situation. Evelyn nodded desperately, she had waited so long. Little did she know, her wait was over.

Without warning, his lips brushed hers. A shiver ran through her. She felt electricity that carried straight down to her moistened vagina, adding to the desperate need that was already present. He the kissed her for the first time. I write kissed, but to Evelyn it was much more than that. It was the passionate touch that made her want to go anywhere with him. His tongue traced her lips, not asking for entrance. Oh no, no, no, he was much too good for that. Demitri was demanding for entrance in a way in which no man had before. She complied instantly nearly melting against his body in an attempt to tell him to take everything and anything he wanted. He took her lower lip into his and nibbled gently, causing Evelyn to moan against his lips.

He finally pulled back and growled, "You are coming with me, little lamb and you will be punished for teasing me all night." His eyes were fierce and they looked almost like the sky would look if it was on fire. Without so much as a word, he threw her over his shoulder. She squealed and squirmed, but he slapped her thigh HARD. She nearly screamed, but it quickly turned into a moan. Something was happening to her something that turned the fiery lash of pain into the prickling electricity of arousal. She vaguely heard him asking for a private room, but she was much to busy wiggling her ass against his hand teasing. She knew her hot wiggling body against him would probably b the only from of payback she would get. He growled and entered the room as quickly as possible. He tossed her onto the bed and stared at her before sternly saying "Strip!" He did not yell it, but her voice was so firm that she clawed at her tight jeans freeing her long smooth legs. Evelyn then ripped off her shirt and crawled toward him clad in skimpy under clothes. He stared her in the eyes and reached around to her hips. "Cum!" he growled into her ear as he ripped off her panties and flicked her clit. She screamed her pleasure out, but it was too late. His mouth was upon her capturing her hot wet mouth as her pussy contracted and her orgasm continued until she had a second, and even a third. She saw black at the hands of this man and his ability to give her pleasure. She collapsed, her arms no longer enough to support her.

At this point, Demitri smirked and lifted her into his arms holding her tightly and kissing her forehead. "We are far fro done, little lamb. I am going to punish you with pleasure." she whimpered, and she could only anticipate what was to come at this dark yet beautiful devil.