Little Lissa Ch. 01

Story Info
While her father is away, she tries to seduce his friend.
5k words
4.34
73.1k
34

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 03/10/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my very first submission and I welcome positive/constructive critiques. I am trying to improve my writing and hope you enjoy the story.

*

"Are you sure you want to do this?" The car idled in the parking space of Avalon Apartments. The lights of the parking lot combined with the faint light from the dashboard served to illuminate the two young women in the front seat.

"Only shot I've got. My parents are away for the weekend and I have two nights to make this happen."

Jen looked at Melissa worriedly. "You didn't answer my question. Are you sure you want to do this?"

Melissa peered through the car window and gazed at the light in the upper apartment. They had driven through the parking lot to make sure his car was here. He was in.

She took a deep breath. "Yeah, I'm sure."

"Can I ask why? I mean you have plenty of guys who would love to take you out. Why him?"

Melissa looked at her and shrugged. "I don't know. There's something about him. He's always been there for us...for me." At her friend's raised eyebrows, she hurriedly continued. "He's funny and caring. Gentle and kind. And I don't know, when he looks at me I just want to melt into him. I know he's older than me."

"Ya think?"

"But he's not that much older. I mean he's my dad's friend but he's not old enough to be my dad. Well unless he knocked up my mom at age fifteen or so. It's not like he and my dad were old high school buddies or anything. They met at work and became friends...so it's not that big of a taboo right?"

Jen just looked at her and said, "If you say so" and handed Melissa the cell phone. "Okay, moment of truth."

Melissa looked at the small pink phone in her hand and took another steadying breath before dialing his number. She counted the rings while she waited for him to pick up. When she reached four she began to worry. What if he had gone out with friends and taken one of their cars. Or even worse what if he had gone out on a date and was currently with said date in the very apartment she was watching right now. Images of what he might be doing to some other woman leapt into her mind, making her jealous and aroused all at the same time. Melissa began to chew at her lower lip. By the time she got to ring number six she was about to hang up and cry in frustration, when she heard his voice. For a moment she thought she had reached his voicemail and so it took her a moment to realize that it was a live voice on the other end of the dial tone.

"Hello...hello." His deep voice rumbled into the phone and caused Melissa to pause for just a moment.

"Hello?" he said again impatiently.

"U-Uncle Robert?" Meliisa stammered. She wished she weren't so nervous, but everything she wanted was on the line. She had been waiting for this opportunity for three months now. Longer if you counted the years she'd had a crush on him. But it was only three months ago that she had turned eighteen and decided that for her birthday she was going to get her own birthday present—that being in the form of her father's good friend Robert Sheehan. She had plotted and waited for the perfect time. That time was now. She just had to make this work!

"Lissa?"

She smiled at his childhood nickname for her and blew out the deep breath she didn't know she had been holding. "Yeah Uncle Robert, it's me."

"Is everything okay?"

"Oh yeah... yes. Everything's fine. Well kind of fine. See I'm in a bit of trouble—"

"What's wrong? Where are you?" he interrupted. She could hear the anxiousness in his voice and couldn't help looking at Jen with a smile.

"Wait, wait. I'm fine. But I have a problem." She crossed her fingers and began the rehearsed tale. "You know how Mom and Dad went out of town for the weekend for their anniversary? Well Jen and I decided to go out for a little while tonight and I wasn't thinking and left my keys inside the house. Which means I'm now locked out. I was hoping you might still have the spare set."

"Um...yeah, they're right here. I assume you want to borrow them."

Melissa gave Jen a thumbs up and continued on to the second part of the story. "Well, see there is one other little problem. Jen has to be home in like twenty minutes. There's no way she could get to your place, grab the keys, drop me off at home and still get home in time. But your apartment is on her way home. If she dropped me off, would you be willing to give me a lift back home?"

The two girls traded worried looks in the fractured light. Melissa reached out for Jen's hand, needing the support as she waited for Robert's answer. She heard a sigh.

"Yeah, I can do that. Where are you?"

Melissa squeezed Jen's hand and smiled. "About five minutes away. See you then. Thanks Uncle Robert. You're the best!" She made a kissy noise into the phone and quickly disconnected the call.

"Eeeeeee!" The two girls hugged over the console. "Omigod! Omigod! I can't believe that worked!"

Jen pulled back and looked Melissa in the face. "So you are going to do this. You are seriously going to try to seduce your dad's friend?"

Melissa again looked at the light in the upper apartment window and bit her lower lip. "Yep, I sure am." Then she clenched her thighs together as the mere thought caused her to pussy to pulse in anticipation.

"Okay. Well, let's get this show on the road." Jen pulled out of the parking space, in order to circle the block. They had decided that it would be better for her to pull up to Robert's apartment, just in case he happened to be looking out the window for Melissa.

**********

Robert set down the phone and shook his head. Man why did this shit always happen to him? Here he was ready to have a nice quiet night at home, and she had to fuck it up. She being little Lissa Grant. God if ever there was temptation in physical form it was Melissa. He had known her since she was a little nine year girl in pink ballet shoes doing pirouettes in the living room. He had gone to little girl ballet recitals, middle school softball games, and high school track meets. Everything had been fine until about a year ago, when one day he had looked at Little Lissa and seen not the daughter of his good friend, but a stunningly beautiful young woman.

The years of first dance and then various sports had helped to shape a lithe, svelte, muscled body. Her hair had gone from the blonde of childhood to a darker, richly hued brunette of almost adulthood. He didn't know if she colored it or if it had darkened on its own, but whichever it was soft and beautiful and every now and then he caught its light citrus scent when he hugged her. Her eyes were still the most beautiful shade of blue-grey though, that had never changed. From the time she was little she had these eyes that would shift color depending on what she was wearing or feeling. You could always tell if she was angry because her eyes would become bluer, while in the winter her eyes became a weird almost grey color as if to complement the weather. Lately though he had begun to wonder what color her eyes would become if she were aroused. His cock began to stir at the thought.

God, what would her father, and his friend, do to him if he ever figured out that Robert was having positively pornographic thoughts about his daughter?

Robert scrubbed a hand over his face. He never wanted to find out the answer to that question. Better to just get the keys and take Lissa home. A quick in and out, he groaned at the ironic turn of phrase, and then he could get back to his plans for the night. Or to be more accurate his lack of plans for the evening.

Figuring that the whole debacle would be over faster the sooner he had Melissa in the car and on the way home, Robert grabbed his car keys and the spare set of keys to her house and went outside to wait for her. He walked down the stairs and let the night chill cool him, hoping that it would have an effect on his thoughts and his body. Leaning railing at the foot of the stairs he waited for Melissa and her friend to show.

**********

"Oh shit!" Melissa groaned as she spotted Robert lounging against the bottom of the stairs. His feet were crossed at the ankles and his hands were in his pockets. The cool breeze ruffled his hair and she had the urge to walk up and brush it back it place.

"What? What's wrong?" Jen asked.

"What's wrong? He's supposed to be upstairs in his apartment. How am I going to convince him to sleep with me if I can't even get him in a room with a bed?" Melissa moaned.

Jen tried to answer helpfully, "Well there's always the backseat of his car."

Melissa mock punched her friend in the arm. "I'm serious. What am I going to do? He looks like he's ready to just jump in the car and take me home. I need to get him somewhere where we can get, you know..."

"Naked?"Jen supplied.

"Horizontal," Melissa answered.

Jen laughed, "Oh honey, horizontal is so not necessary!" Melissa giggled in reply and then sobered. Taking a deep breath she looked first at Robert waiting for her and then back at her best friend.

"Wish me luck?"

"Who needs luck when you have boobs?" Jen smiled and dragged Melissa into a hard hug. "Okay, luck."

"Thanks." Melissa returned the hug. She grabbed her purse and climbed out of the car. With a quick wave, she turned toward Robert as Jen pulled away. Suddenly shy, she began to worry that she might not be able to pull this off. She watched as Robert pushed away from the stairs and started toward her. Frantically she tried to think of a way to get him to stay here.

The night air carried his spicy scent to her and made her knees weaken. When he hugged her and his warmth enveloped her, she wanted to simply sink into him. She turned her face into his neck and was barely able to restrain herself from tasting him. She shivered with desire.

Robert felt the tremor and leaned back. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah...yes," she stammered, arousal making it difficult for her to think let alone answer. But finally she had a moment of inspiration. "Um...do you mind? Can I use your bathroom before we leave?"

Robert hated the idea of being around her for longer than necessary. Hell, the hug had played havoc with his senses. And now she wanted him to take her back into his apartment? He eyed the stairs leading to his home and groaned inwardly. All he wanted to do was put her in his car, drive her to her house, drop her off, and come back home. But what could he do?

"Sure, come on," he heard himself saying.

She put an extra bit of bounce in her step, making sure to give her ass just a little jiggle as she mounted the stairs in front of Robert. She hoped he was paying attention, but didn't dare look over her shoulder to check. Meanwhile Robert couldn't take his eyes off of her round little ass as it bounced its way up the stairs. Swallowing he tried to look something else, please God anything else to take his mind off of her beautiful backside. Instead his eyes landed on her delicate hand gripping the railing. He began to imagine how her slim, petite hand would look gripping his cock. He groaned.

Melissa heard the strangled sound behind her and turned. "Are you okay Uncle Robert?"

Robert's mouth went dry due to the fact that because he was a few steps below her, when she turned he was now eye level with her breasts. He tried to swallow, tried to speak.

"Yeah...yeah fine," was the gravelly response. He quickly stepped past her to unlock the door. And then knowing it was ungentlemanly but not able to think of anything else that would hide his erection he stepped through the door and continued on into the kitchen area of the apartment. "Bathroom's down the hall, first door on the left. I'm just going to get a quick drink," he called out over his shoulder.

Melissa scurried down the hall and into the bathroom. She closed the door and leaned her forehead against it. This was so not going the way she had planned. Okay not like she had a completely formed plan. The idea had been to get him alone and then...and then, well let nature take its course.

She looked at herself in the mirror critically. She knew she wasn't drop dead gorgeous, but she wasn't exactly ugly either. The boys had seemed to be interested, and she thought that Uncle Robert was somewhat interested too from the few times she had caught him looking at her. So what was going on here? He was acting like he couldn't wait to get rid of her. Oh God! What if he had plans? What if she had interrupted an evening that just had gotten started yet? Chewing worriedly on her lower lip, she began to think. Okay. Well, he would just have to change his plans! She knew what she wanted, and she wanted him, damnit!

Squaring her shoulders she cleaned up and left the bathroom. She found him standing in front of the sink with his back to her, he was guzzling a glass of ice water and staring out the window. She paused at the threshold to the kitchen.

"Uncle Robert?" she said his name softly.

"Hmmm?" he answered, not even turning around.

"Uncle Robert," she repeated."Have I done something wrong? Did I interrupt something?"

His shoulders slumped. "No," he sighed. "I'm just tired and was looking for a quiet night in and an early night. That's all. I'm sorry. Here let me get my keys and we'll go." He set the glass in the sink and turned. It was the sight of her standing there chewing on her lower lip that about did him in. That little gesture of vulnerability and uncertainty shot an arrow of longing to his gut. He wanted to take her into his arms and soothe her, but he knew that way lay destruction. He watched as she shifted on her feet, her uncertainty more and more apparent.

"Is something wrong, Lissa?"

"Well, umm...I don't want to put you out. I have a couple dollars. If you want, I can take the keys and grab a cab home." Her voice quivered a little at the suggestion and he could tell that she didn't really want to do that. "I mean I didn't mean to ruin anything," she continued.

Melissa wanted to cry. Nothing was going the way she had thought it would. God she was so stupid she thought. He didn't want her here. Maybe she should just go home and forget all about this. She hung her head and tried to get her emotions under control. When she finally raised her head and met Robert's gaze, it was to find him narrowly assessing her.

"All right, out with it. What's going on here?" he asked gruffly. Somehow he knew this was about more than just being locked out of her house. The tension in the room was palpable and he was lost as to the cause. He took a stab at what might be bothering her. "Is this about your parents being gone? Are you afraid to stay in the house by yourself?"

Melissa blinked. Save she thought. "Well, I am a little nervous to be there alone." She thought quickly about how to use this to her advantage. "I mean the house is so big and without Mom and Dad it just seems so empty, ya know? I guess I didn't..." she let her voice trail off, hoping he would fill in the blanks and not ask her to explain a feeling that didn't exist. Instead she just blinked and tried to look frightened and miserable.

Robert shifted and cleared his throat. Christ what the hell was he going to do now he thought. He looked at her standing there miserably and realized that he was in deep trouble. Before he could stop himself, He heard the damn words coming out of his mouth. "Okay. Look you can stay here for tonight."

Melissa squealed and launched herself at him. "Oh thank you, Uncle Robert!"

The next thing he knew his arms were full of lush teenage body and he was again hard as stone. Setting her back, he tried to give himself some space to gain control. "Yes, well. It's only for tonight. Maybe tomorrow you can stay with a friend or something," he said gruffly, his sudden arousal making his voice ragged and deep.

She nodded. "Of course," she said. She would worry about tomorrow when it came. All that mattered right now was that for tonight she had him all to herself.

"Have you eaten?" he asked, turning again to hide his erection. He opened the refrigerator and looked inside. The cool air felt good against the raging heat of his body. "I don't know if I have anything, but I might be able to scrounge something up."

It was Melissa's turn to eye him critically, and she could have sworn she saw a lump forming in the loose fitting trousers he was wearing. "Um, Jen and I had a pizza earlier. But don't let me stop you, if you're hungry."

He stood for a minute longer in the chill air. "No, I'm good." He shut the door and turned to face her. He hoped that he had his body under control, at least so that she didn't notice. Please God don't let her notice. An awkward silence filled the room.

"So, umm..." they both started. He paused and she giggled. He clenched at the sound. "So," he started again. "There's a spare bedroom down the hall where you can put your...Ah hell, you don't have any things, do you?" he asked.

She looked down and shook her head. He took a deep breath and thought for a minute. "Okay," he finally began. "You can borrow one of my shirts to sleep in. It should be big enough. It's only for one night after all, right?"

Melissa gave him a small smile and nodded. Not if I can help it she thought to herself, but she let him think what he would. Again there was an awkward silence.

Finally Melissa couldn't take it anymore. "I don't want to cause any trouble. Are you sure you didn't have any plans for tonight?" she asked.

"Nope, just a movie and a cold beer," he responded.

"Well don't let me stop you," she teased. "What were you planning on watching?"

There was no way he was going to tell her the type of movie he was probably going to end up watching, so he prevaricated. "Uh...some action flick. I guess."

"You guess?" Melissa laughed. "You mean you didn't have one picked out?"

"Nah, I was just going to look at Pay-Per-View and see if anything caught my attention."

"That sounds great!" she said as she walked into the living room of his small apartment. "So, let's see what's available." Every fiber of her being wanted to scream I'm available! I'm available! Instead she plopped down on the sofa and picked up the remote.

Robert turned to grab a beer out of the fridge and joined her. After a few minutes of bickering back and forth, they finally settled on a light-hearted comedy and settled in to watch. As the movie played he found himself beginning to relax. Melissa sat next to him seemingly absorbed in the movie, laughing and giggling at the appropriate parts. He didn't know if he could get that relaxed but as he continued to drink his beer, he could at least begin to not be so aware of her presence next to him.

Melissa was barely paying attention to what was happening on screen. It took everything she had to giggle and act like she wasn't affected by his nearness. God he smelled so good. She noticed that he had finished his beer and jumped up to get him another one. She took a sip before handing it to him. She just smiled at his raised eyebrow and sat down next to him, this time a little closer than before. Robert could feel the warm curves of her body pressed against his side. She had taken off her shoes and curled her feet up on the couch, a move that pushed her into his side. He lifted his arm across the back of the sofa in an effort to get comfortable. Melissa took it as an invitation to snuggle closer. The scent of her hair wafted over him and he felt himself getting hard.

He took a sip of beer and lifted his ankle onto his other knee to try to hard the evidence of his arousal. With calculated nonchalance Melissa reached across him for his beer.

"Just what do you think you are doing, young lady?" he asked. Melissa turned her head to give him a coy smile.

"Oh come on Uncle Robert. It's just a sip of beer," she pouted. "Please?" She reached across him again, but he held the cold bottle just out of her reach.

12