Little Liz

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

---

I woke, stiff backed on the apartment floor, to Lizzy nudging me.

"Get up," she urged me sweetly. In a daze I did as ordered. Liz helped me kick my pants the rest of the way off before leading me to the bedroom. As I slept she had made up her plush, beautiful bed! Fresh sheets that I had not seen her launder adorned the tall elegant nest. Gently she pressed my sore body into the bed. A fresh pair of panties was all she wore as she climbed over me into the bed. Intentionally and slowly she dragged her young body over mine. Streaks of moonlight lit the room in strips. She snuggled in to the crook of my arm and nearly instantly we were asleep.

Many years have passed since that first night of passion Lizzy and I shared. It certainly was not our last! I learned to love that tall fluffy bed of hers. It was just the right height to grind down into her from a standing position. And it was always so nice to collapse into the deep white comforter afterwards.

Although we still see each other, we are not a couple. I do love Lizzy, and I know she loves me. Liz has gone on to many more successes, and some setbacks too, as have I. Though years have passed we have always been there for each other. Sometimes with an invitation for a drink, sometimes an invitation to bed. And always, I am ready with my truck.

After all, I promised.

12