Little Lucy and the Big Bad Wolf Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you," she said, the coquettishness gone, the truth bared and naked and vulnerable in the confines of his room.

He looked at her, placed his right hand on the back of her head and kissed her deeply and softly. His tongue edged into her mouth and caressed her own. The kiss finished and he sat back again.

"I love you too, my Little Lucy."

"I won't ever let you go," she told him sincerely, "Don't ever leave me again. Promise."

"I promise," he smiled at her and kissed her again. "But we have to be careful. You know what this place is like, what the people would think. We'll only be able to be together at certain times... at least for now anyway."

"I don't care, as long as I know you love me and that I can be with you."

"Okay."

He got up and she stood back from him and watched as he pulled his trousers up and fastened them. She buttoned her shirt and pulled her still damp panties up to their proper position. His cum was pressed into her skin as she did so and she was surprised at how cold it had become in the meantime.

"You should be getting home," he told her and gripped her delicate hand in his own.

"Yes. But I can't bear to part with you. I want to see you."

"Lucy, you will see me every day. That I can promise."

He leant forward and kissed her deeply again. Then, with a hand on her backside, he directed her to the door and opened it.

"See you tomorrow," he said, kindly.

"Goodbye, sir," she responded cheekily, and left.

The door swung shut behind her and she grinned from ear to ear.

12