Little Lucy and the Big Bad Wolf Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you okay?" he asked, soothingly.

She took a deep breath and swallowed. Her throat ached in protest.

"My god," she croaked.

"I'm so sorry," he told her, concern creasing his forehead once more, "I didn't mean to-"

"No," she interrupted him, "You are. You're my god."

He looked a little confused for a moment and then he grinned and kissed her again, passionately this time. Their lips parted and a string of their mixed saliva hung in the air between them until she spoke again.

"That was so amazing. That was SO amazing. That was unreal."

"I love you, Lucy," he told her and his hands gripped around her body in a soft squeeze.

"I love you too," she replied, "I always will."

They looked at each other for a moment longer. Then he shifted his right arm so that it slipped beneath her legs and he lifted her from the cold stone. She wrapped her arms around his neck and laid her head on his shoulder as he carried her across the room and up the stairs, back to the warm wood of his house.

Gently and gracefully he bore her up the main stairs to the first floor and down the right corridor at the top. At the end of that passage he turned to the left and carried her through a door.

She was so weary from her treatment that she felt herself ready to sleep in his arms but she saw enough over the black fabric that clad his shoulder to realise that they had entered the master bedroom of his lavish home. There was a luxurious freshness in the air and she regarded how everything within was white, and clean, and pure.

He gently lowered her and her arms slipped from around his neck as she felt a supreme softness beneath her. He stood up and she summoned enough energy to stretch her tired limbs out around her as she became conscious of the fact that she lay upon an enormous bed clad in sheets of purest Egyptian cotton. The smooth and warm fabric soothed her wounded skin and the fresh fragrance in the air revived her senses enough for her to be able to regard her master undressing beside the bed.

She watched as he laid his dark clothes over the back of a chair that stood in front of a white dressing table and then step over to her, naked and beautiful and hers. The room was dimly lit by yellow lamps which stood upon side tables beside the bed and she delighted in the sight of his firm skin shining dully in their light. He leant forward and slipped the latex socks from her legs, dropping them on the chair to join his own clothes.

Then he was beside her, easing his body onto the bed and slipping his arms around her body to hold her. Her hands managed to travel to his head where her fingers ran into his short, dark hair, caressing the strands.

His mouth found her own and they kissed, losing themselves in the heaven he had brought her to.

"I'll never leave you, Richard," she whispered and his fingers stroked her cheek.

"Sleep now," he replied and smiled, "Sleep and dream of us."

"Yes," she breathed, "but dreams are but a shadow now."

She turned and they shuffled in unison beneath the soft sheets of his bed. He pushed his body against her own and his arms tightened around her and she rejoiced in a feeling of safety, of security and was content.

She slipped a hand under the pillow upon which her head rested and her fingers stroked a slightly rougher material. She clasped this new fabric and withdrew it from beneath the pillow to discover her panties from that far off summer day, here held in keeping; a memento of that first time beneath the trees; a symbol of his love.

"Now I have YOU," his voice came softly in her ear.

"And you'll never need anything else to feel happy," she answered.

She felt him reach out and the light disappeared. His firm embrace returned and she smiled invisibly in the darkness and felt herself fall into the most restful and contented sleep she would ever have.