Little Mexican Motel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then Jack realized, that she was looking at him, with a grin in her face, that reminded Jack of a hungry wildcat. With a quick sudden move she pushed her hips down, thrusting his cock between her pussy lips, right into her burning hole. She turned her face upwards, her body shaking, as she moaned in rising pleasure. With fascination Jack looked at his cock, vanishing between this red, swollen lips, drilling right through her little heart of white pubic hair. She began to slowly ride him in flowing motions, up and down, back and forth. Her well trained pussy muscles massaged his cock with every movement, giving him a feeling as if he had died and gone to heaven. And the picture of this wet dick, black from the latex wrapped around, plunging in and out of her pussy made it even more sensational. Jack felt, as if the cock wasn't his own, as if he was only a voyeur, who could feel the arousal of the man he was watching at.

The speed rose up, her hips moving faster on his stiff dick and Jack was happy, that he shoot his load not long ago for the first time. Otherwise it wouldn't have last long to make him cum. Jack looked at her and noticed, that she has begun to play with her breasts again. She twisted and pinched her nipples and her breath was heavy, again and again interrupted by deep moans. Jack could tell that she was not far away from coming. Then she screamed, leaning forwards, pressing her breasts hard into his face.

"Suck my nipples! Suck them hard!" she cried, thrusting her right breast into his mouth. For a second Jack was totally surprised by this attack, but then he stuck out his tongue, licking at her nipple, sucking on it like a baby. She screamed again, even more powerful this time.

"Yeah, yeah, suck me hard! Oooh… Fuck me! Fuck me hard!" She speeded up her movement even more, riding his cock like a wild mustang. Jack could feel her nipples getting hard as a rock.

"Oh, fuck… fuck… I'm coming! Oooh…", she moaned. Jack could feel her pussy pulsating around his cock and her juices flowing down his balls onto the bed.

"Come for me, baby!" he whispered. And then she came. Her body stiffened as the first wave of her orgasm ran over her. Her pussy muscles tightened around his cock, so heavy, that it hurt. Her mouth was open, but no sound came over her lips. Her eyes were wide and looking into spheres, no other could see, as wave after wave of her orgasm hit her.

She must have come two or three times, Jack would tell, before she collapsed with a weak scream, laying on his chest, breathing heavy, totally exhausted.

"That was great! Really great!" she whispered, catching her breath. This time she didn't need much time to recover. Soon she raised her head, looking in his eyes, smiling one more time.

"That was the best ride I ever had, cowboy!" she said laughing. Then she realized his still rock hard dick, standing between her legs, pushing gently against her pussy. He hadn't cum yet.

"But I think you hadn't cover your costs, right?" And with that she crawled down do his member, taking it in her hands and rolling the condom off of it. She brought her head near to his dick and Jack asked himself, if she was going to give him a blowjob again. He hoped so, but she only licked his cock a few times, covering it with saliva. Then she positioned herself over him like before, pussy over cock, and Jack asked himself, if she was going to fuck him without a condom. He first realized what she was going to do, when the tip of his dick touched her tight asshole. He looked at her with wide eyes, but she didn't pay any attention to him. No woman ever before had let him fuck her ass! He didn't thought that he would ever be able to do this in his life! And then his cock drove slowly into her ass. Jack gasped, his eyes almost popping out of their holes. It was so tight! He looked at his cock, vanishing slowly between her ass cheeks, down to the base. Then he looked in her face, seeing her looking at him with a mixture of pleasure and pain in her face.

"This ride is only for you, cowboy! And I want you to shoot your load deep into me, do you hear me?" Jack could only nod weakly, the sensational feeling on his cock was steeling him the power even to speak. And then she began to ride him, slowly at first, getting herself used to his big cock in her ass, then getting faster.

Jack thought he was going to die. He closed his eyes, only concentrating on her ass on his dick, on the rising sensation in his balls and on the prevention of cuming. He didn't want to come yet, the feeling was just to great. He bit on his lips, but the feeling of her strong ass muscles massaging his cock was to much. Jack grunted, the blood pulsating in his cock, the pressure building up from his balls. And then, with a scream, he came. His balls released a real flood of semen, running through his dick and spurting into her ass. He heard her scream too, but the sound was far away, unreal. The world only seem to be the feeling of cum, spurting out of him in pulsating movements.

It seem to last years till his orgasm regained. He opened his eyes, looking into her face, into her eyes. He could feel his own juice running out of her ass, down his cock and his balls. She stood up from him, his softened cock slid out of her and suddenly Jack felt, how tired he was. The last thing he saw, was the woman crawling up to him, before he closed his eyes.

"Now we will free you from your chains, cowboy," she said and then he fell asleep.

He woke up the next morning, the early sun shining through the window, tickling his nose. The place next to him was empty, except from a pair of black, silky stockings, lying beneath him. He rose from the bed, but she wasn't in anywhere in the motel room. She had gone like a ghost, only her sweet smell left: Light vanilla and sexual sweat. And with her, she had taken all the money from his briefcase.

The skin on his face and on his loins was still sticky from the juices that were spilled last day. So he went into the bathroom first, to take a shower, considering if he should call the cops or not. But how good may the chances of the Mexican police be, to find… Damn, he doesn't even know her name! And, as he thought of it, for the fuck yesterday the money was really a good deal.

He turned off the water and climbed out of the shower cabin. And then he saw it. It was written with red lipstick on the mirror.

Next week, Los Racheles, Sunshine Motel. Bring money with you.

Jack smiled.

As you all know spelling and grammatical mistakes don't like to be alone. So I tried to put a crowd of them together in this text to make them feel more happy. ;-)

Share this Story

Similar Stories

His Pregnant Little Milf Young man and the pregnant Milf next door get close.in Mature
I Bet You'll Like It His roommate is sweet, cute and she's into butt stuff...in Anal
Outsourcing His shrewd wife taps ready young coed for booty duty.in Anal
My Sister's Asian Friend My sister has a hot Asian friend.in Interracial Love
Ms. Jackson Ch. 01 Boy is torn between his longtime girlfriend and her sexy mom.in Mature
More Stories