Little Miss Anything Ch. 02

Story Info
She likes playing a she-cat in heat.
1.5k words
4.27
43.2k
2
0

Part 3 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/27/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About half-way through a hot fudge sundae (all I could eat), I thought, "what the hell..." and excused myself, to use the ladies room. This was through the restaurant and in the back of the lounge. I made sure that everyone saw a lot of hip swing and leg as I walked.

Boy, was I shaking when I got there.

It was a good thing I did, the ol' kidneys were working overtime. As I fixed myself up, another girl walked in. I looked at her briefly. She was cute, dark-skinned. Younger, true (sigh!), in a mini-skirt, patterned stockings, and French-style silk blouse. You know, the ones that are cut so that the first button starts about the navel. Looked good on her. It was the eyes, though. I kept making eye contact with her, and the contacts lasted moments and moments longer, each time.

I thought, "in for a penny, in for a pound," and reached around to unzip my dress. I slipped it off, to the waist, catching a raised eyebrows look from the black-haired girl. As I reached around to unfasten the bra, I could see her staring intently. My God, finger-fucked to orgasm, and the nipples were still rigid. I fingered each, and staggered as the blast of pleasure ran through me.

I don't know how long I stood there, feeling my own nipples and squeezing my own tits (couldn't have been but a few minutes, though). As I started to pull up the dress, sans bra, I felt a hand on my arm. The girl, silently, had pulled off her own blouse, and was gesturing to her own...bra, sort of. Black, it was, but had no straps at all. Just two separate little cups. Something, maybe some adhesive, held it to her little pretty boobs. It came to me that we were both something of the same size.

She peeled one, then the other, away from her own chest, and pressed them to mine. I looked down in shock, to see that she'd arranged them so that I got some support, but the nipples showed. She grinned again, as she ran her finger tips over my mostly bare boobs, lightly tugging the nipples. The blast of feeling just about pushed me to my knees. I really staggered, and I know I gasped. I had to grab onto the shelf of the make-up table to stay upright. Then she smiled wickedly, took a ball- point pen out of her purse, and wrote something on the right breast support.

She could have pushed me over, onto the floor, and had me there and then. I knew it, and so did she. I saw her head shake, "no," and I saw the words form on her lips, "not now, later". Then she slid her blouse back on again. Oh, my, I could see right down to her waist, from either side. She might as well have been topless. (Instantly, I wanted to be topless, with her.) She helped me back into the sheath dress, and arranged the neckline so that most of the tops of my boobs showed. If I leaned over at all, everything, nipples and all, nearly fell out: a little further over, and they did fall out.

Stuffing me back in was going to be fun for somebody!

I felt her dab some of her perfume on my arms, neck, belly and fur. This scent seemed to blend in nicely with the she-cat- in-heat odor. How odd, to have a total stranger putting scent on my vag... (oops!), my...my...pussy.

She kissed me briefly--but very thoroughly--mouthed exaggeratedly, "wait a couple of minutes," and slipped out of the ladies room. I saw she'd written a phone number on the bra material supporting (?) my right breast. Hers?

Not a word had been spoken by either of us.

Leaving the ladies room, I saw the lounge bar, and the men and couples there looking at the door. She was there, and she'd primed the people there for a show. So I gave one: I strutted, hips swinging, stiff-nippled boobs bouncing, as I made my way back to the bar. Then a slow swing down the line of men and women, working hips, showing leg, taking my time, saying nothing. I'm sure I felt finger tips on my bare hip and still- barely-covered butt, from nearly everyone. A lot of arms slipped around my waist, and each time, I turned towards the grabber, letting him or her see down my top. A couple of the bolder ones reached down my front and briefly felt a handful of tit-and- nipple. I bent my arm and head back and kissed those bold folks: one man, one woman!

Passing the dark-skinned girl, I grinned back, reached into her blouse and slid my hand across a wondrous hard-tipped softness, just for a moment.

By the time I made it back to Tye, I was panting. What was happening to me? Whatever it was, I LIKED IT!

When the time came to pay and leave, the bill came back, hand-written, "PAID IN FULL--COME BACK ANYTIME". A card, attached, indicated I had a years fully-paid membership in the private club, too (I had to fill in my name). Tye raised his eyebrows, but said nothing.

We drove back toward home, me still panting. I knew what was going to happen. He was going to fuck me, as soon as possible. Fuck me thoroughly. AND I WANTED IT! This was a man I hardly knew. Suddenly I realized his fingers were on my inner thigh...the bare one, groping into my vag...my twat.

Oh, ho, two can play at this game. With scarcely a conscious thought, I un-zipped his pants, and dove my hand into his groin, to find his cock. It took forever to get out, it was ENORMOUS! Married for 11 years, and I'd never seen it like this. I worked my fingers around it, and pre-cum poured off it into my fingers. As he turned off into our driveway, I thought, "I can't stand it," bent sideways, down, and took the cock-head in my mouth.

Tye jerked, near put the car off the driveway, then over- compensated, plowed through a bed of flowers, through a hedge, and onto the front lawn.

I continued to bob up and down, tongue the shaft and glans, and make happy, giggly, slurping sounds. This was fun. I felt his fingers pull the zipper of my sheath down all the way, and jerk at the material. The shoulder strings gave way, and it slithered down around my waist as I twisted and sucked.

He opened his door, and started to get out. I slid my arms around his waist, and held on with a GRIP. I had what I wanted, right where I wanted it, slurping and tonguing and sucking.

"Goddamnit, bitch, at least let me get to the door," I heard him gasp. Uh-uh. I knew when I had a good thing in my mouth. Every few moments, I shoved my head down a little more, choked a bit more, and stepped up the tempo of my sucking. Let him figure it out!

He pulled out toward the car driver's side door, and I felt my body slide along the seat, my back sliding against the steering wheel. My body fell out on the grass, still sucking for all I was worth. Poor Tye, he tried to drag me across the grass toward the steps, between his legs, but the angle was all wrong. Then he grabbed me by my waist, half-turned me over, and, carrying my weight in one hand, staggered toward to house door. I kept sucking, 'cause this was good. He slipped once and staggered, and I didn't help one little bit. Served him right, trying to get his cock out of the mouth of a poor little innocent "Miss Anything'.

Making it as far as the front door, he had to fumble with the keys, while I giggled, slurped, sucked, and massaged his balls. Why hadn't I liked this earlier? With my dress up to my waist, hose-clad legs kicking and squirming, bare-boobed, and held sideways, he staggered into the front hallway.

Then, he deposited me, none too gently, on the carpeted floor, pulled his dribbling cock from my mouth with a sucking sound, and jammed it into my throbbing vag...my throbbing, slippery twat.

This wasn't any gentle love-making. This was a hot and horny man, fucking a bitch in heat. Someone was making hoarse moaning sounds, in a steady rhythm: uh-HUH, uh-HUH,..., faster and faster. My breasts bounced and jerked to the same rhythm. "God," I thought with some shreds of consciousness, "that's me. Are those my legs waving in the air?"

"He's fucking me into the moaning, grunting, slippery little slut I've always wanted to be!" I felt his final thrust, and ejaculation spill into me as if from a great distance, 'cause I was cumming and cumming and CUMMING.

I never knew when I either passed out or fell asleep, the front door still wide open, and the hall light backlighting us for all to see.

To Be Continued...