Little Miss Anything Ch. 04

Story Info
Formerly dull wife burns her marriage license.
2.2k words
4.2
33.1k
3
0

Part 5 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/27/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tye looked over the ad, grinning and nodding. Finally, he said, "OK, little miss 'anything', that's a pretty raunchy offering. I think I'll just hold on to it for a while, before I figure out where to send it. And, oh, yes, I did see two non-S- words."

"What?," I squeaked, "you're not really going to send it in, are you. No one would print that about me, would they?"

"You'd better believe they would," he replied, still grinning. "But first," he continued, "we have some other tasks to do. How about getting the marriage license off the wall?"

Long ago, for some reason--maybe Tye's affair--I'd gotten out our marriage license, had it framed, and hung it up on the bedroom wall. Now that I came to think of it, the framed document hung right in front of the bed...our formerly dull, sexless bed. But, now what was he thinking of?

I said I'd do 'anything', so I went to the bedroom (I hadn't changed the sheets, and could swear the room reeked of used sex...not a bad scent at all, at all). I got down the framed paper, and brought it out to Tye.

Then he told me to pull out the license, which I did. He handed me a cigarette lighter, and raised his eyebrows. I held the paper in one hand and the lighter in the other, blankly looking at him. A sort-of permanent smile on his face, he ordered, "OK, now burn it."

"Huh?"

"Burn the license." Shaking a bit, I applied the flame to the paper, and held it up until the document caught, putting it in a big, formerly unused ashtray. He went on, "From right now, you're just living with me, making me happy, taking care to be sure I'm fucked out as often as possible. Your first priority is keeping me aroused and interested. You show lots of leg, butt, tits, pussy. Even when you're in your old clothes, you think of getting my dick hard and in or on you. You wear sexy clothes as often as you can. You want to jump on my shaft and slide it into you whenever you can get it. You'll do 'anything' to keep me aroused."

"And," he finished, "I'll do the same for you. I'll feel you out, caress your skin, brush your hair, put my cock-head between your lips, fuck you hard or fuck you soft, anywhere in the house, or outside, or in the car,...in fact, just about anywhere."

"So," he pointed to the ashes in the glass tray, "right now we're just living together, no security, no marriage, just a partnership based on mutual attraction, trust, and a willingness to 'do' the other as often and as imaginatively as possible. Got it?"

The rational, logical part of me knew that the license was really on file with the County and State, but the 'anything' part- -real strong now--felt the excitement of the freedom, to keep my man satisfied...and for him to get me to do what I'd always secretly lusted for.

"Oh, yeah," he added, "I wanna hear you while you fuck me, too".

"Hunh?" I said intelligently. I was screaming 'fuck', and 'take' and 'rape' pretty regularly, I thought. I said so.

"Not good enough," Tye answered. "I want you talking while you fuck. I want to hear how well my cock fits into you, how much you like it to have a big one shoved between your legs, or your lips. I want your mouth drooling words. It turns me on, it always did. Give me some encouragement...in fact, lot's of encouragement. I want to see your fingers pulling at your own tits, while mine are busy doing other things. I like to hear words like 'bitch' an' 'slut' an' 'whore' coming outta your pretty lips, while your little titties bounce and jiggle from the fucking you're getting."

All I could do was nod my head. I should've been numb, but I was anything but. This was getting heady, kinda scary fun.

What was that thought, when he was fucking-slamming me there in the hall? Fucking me into the moaning, grunting, dirty- talking slippery little slut I've always wanted to be? YEAH!!!

I was 'dressed' in an old short nightdress and panties. My nipples got hard so fast they almost popped off my chest. I actually felt a gush of wet in my pussy. Turning toward Tye, I almost screamed through gritted teeth, "rip it off."

He looked over me, up and down, slowly, maddeningly, and queried, "oh, yeah? Tell me what you want. Tell me all about it. In detail."

"You fucker," I grated, "you grab a handful of this damned stuff, an' you rip it off my body. Do it NOW!" My own hands were sliding all over my body, as if they belonged to someone else. I couldn't get them to do the up, over and down motion that would have bared me to him.

Moving slowly, deliberately, he gathered fold after fold of the old nightgown in his hand. Then, in one fast motion, he pulled. The material tore across the front. Suddenly, my heaving boobs and quivering belly were bare, but it wasn't enough.

"Do it again!"

This time, his hands were at the neckline. He pulled, but the material wouldn't give. He tugged harder. Then, using both hands, and with me braced against the desk, he ripped out and down, the material shredding with a satisfying shearing sound. Now I was bare to the waist. Then I arched my back, and presented him my panties. These he yanked down my hips. I stepped out, bare, panting, oozing wet, rigid-nippled...proud!

I reached for him, mouth dry, pressing my rigid nipples against his chest. I grabbed his hands, and held them up to the nipples, letting him feel the erected tips, the erected aureoles, the swollen tit flesh, hotter than my body. Then, grinning, I turned on my mouth:

"Oh, do you like these little tits, do you?... Pull at 'em, that' right... you like the way they feel, don' you, huh, baby?"

I was getting hotter by the instant. I liked this, wondered why I'd never thought of it before. Guess, when sex is around, people just get into a rut--pun intended!

"That's right, baby, stroke this hot girl. You wan' me to be hot for you, don't you? Hot for you, wants to hold up her tits and bounce them for you, hold 'em up by the nips and bounce 'em right in front of you?" I suited action to the words. Oh, the pain flared, and right behind it came a surge of pleasure. Groan. Moan. I surged my hips, moving them just as if he was already inside me.

I reached down, grasped his rigid shaft, pumped and stroked it, felt him get ready to enter me. Lazily, I shifted around, and slowly, deliberately opened my thighs to him, one hand holding on to his cock, my other spreading my cunt lips back, showing the pink, slippery interior. I kept working my hips in the rhythms of loving.

"Like what you see, huh, baby? Huh? Huh? Like it, like the way it looks? Can ya' see all the way up inside. Wanna fuck this hot girl. Whadda ya wanna call this hot girl, huh? Any girl you know ever spread herself out like this before? Like what you see, huh, baby? Wanna fuck it? All ya' gotta do is shove your cock up inside and bang it in deep an' hard."

I dug cunt juice, a handful, out of myself, and coated his cockhead and shaft liberally with it, then said, "shove it, baby. Don't wait, shove it in deep, hard."

UNGH! He took me at my word, and his huge cock went in to the hilt like it was on greased rails. I thought I'd split, and loved it!

I told him, "Bang me like a whore, like a slut. Don't wait, let me have it all, keep it in me, fuck this slut, fuck her, fuck her.

I felt him start to swell, knew he was ready, felt his spasm,

CAME...CAME...CAME... as he came in me. He started to get soft, and I knew I had to have more, more cock, right then, shoving in and out, in and out...

Or a reasonable imitation...

Frantically looking around the room, I saw the cabinet with the glass antiques. Aunt Agatha's crystal pillar. Two inches in diameter, round, blunt headed, it was supposed to be a magical blue crystal. We both hated it, but had to have it on display, for when she came to visit. I lunged across the room, tore open the cabinet door, and grabbed for the crystal (one of the cabinet doors came off).

I heard Tye say, "do it over here." I came running, stumbling back, and put my butt ocks against the desk front edge. Tye was right in front of me, watching. The glass, or quartz, was cool in my hand, and smooth. It must have been all of a foot long. I started to insert it in my (dripping? yes, it was.) pussy, but then Tye ordered, "wider, cunt. Spread 'em wider." Oh, yeah, that would help!

I climbed onto the desk, pushing his papers (!) away, back, off of my space. I leaned back, spread my legs open, spread my vag...my pussy lips open with one hand, and with the other, pushed the crystal inside me. The blast of instant pleasure hit, as I moved the thing between my legs, pulling, pushing, pulling, pushing, in, out, in out, inout, inoutinoutin(cum)out,deeper, deeper (cumcum), inoutinout, deeperdeeper (cumcumCUM), shove, pull, deeper...

I barely felt Tye's face as he moved between my outflung legs, but I sure felt his tongue-tip lightly on my clitoris. Oh, scream, inoutinoutinout (cumCUMCUMCUM), lick, lick, scream licklicklicOh, Oh, slurp, suck, licklicklick (cumcumcum-scream), inoutinoutlick (CUMCUMCUM C_U_M!!!)

I must have passed out, 'cause I came to, laying on the couch, with the glass crystal cock still protruding from my dripping cunt. "It even looked good there," I thought crazily, "except that it needs a daisy or two for offset decoration."

A voice over, and just behind me, shocked me by saying, "Hi, there, Chaz."

I looked up and back, and there (up-side down to me), stood Kathy from next door. She grinned, and declared, "I heard noises I thought were screams, so I came over to see what the trouble was. Looks like there wasn't any 'trouble' at all."

My face must have been so red it was scarlet. Kathy went on, "oh, my yes, girl, weren't you having fun. I couldn't help it, I watched for...well, I watched." "So," she concluded, "it looks like you're just fine, just really fine, so I think I'll go back home now." She started to move, then turned back with a little, knowing smile, grasped the crystal still in my twitching twat, and slowly pulled it out. It came free with a slurping, sloshing sound, as cum-fluid rushed out to soak the couch cushions. As she moved toward the hallway, she finished, "hope you don't mind, but I want to keep this, just for a while, it'd be a lot of fun to play with, don't you think..." Her happy voice trailed off into the late afternoon.

"Oh, no, oh shit, now everyone'll know what happened here, what I did,...I...I..." I complained. Then a thought pushed through. Did I really care! "There's only her, us, and the summer place next to us on the other side. So what if she saw me fucking myself, screaming and crying and cumming, getting licked by my husb...no, damnit, by my LOVER. I was getting it and she wasn't. So THERE!"

I'd never liked Kathy much, anyway.

Oh, not because she was younger than me. Damn, everybody's younger than me now. Not because she wore mini-skirts and see- thru hose. Not because she usually wore almost transparent blouse tops, or sweaters cut down to HERE. Not even because she kept making eyes at Tye, always coming over to get something. Not because she kept bending over him, stiff-kneed, giving him a good look at her...her...just her. Not even because she kept asking Tye to come over and fix this or that thing in her house. I kept an eye on her and on Tye, you just bet I did! I just didn't like her, my "blood didn't take to her."

"Come, on," that damned little voice sounded in my mind's ear, "what's the real reason, little miss 'anything'?"

All right. All RIGHT! I don't like her because she's big and I'm not. She's at least a D-cup, maybe a 40 or a 42, and here I am with little B-sized boobettes. An' she knows it, an' she wears those see-thru blouses, an' those demicup bras, that she's usually almost falling out of, an' she bends over and she almos' falls out, an'... "Shit, I'm panting. Huh?"

Hey, just a minute there, a couple of nights ago, I ruined a black dress, showed leg up to my hip to strangers. I accepted an adhesive-cup bra from a stranger, and then let everyone at a strange bar look down my front, and feel me out. Come on, girl.

To Be Continued...