Little Miss Anything Ch. 09

Story Info
She watches girlfriend take on four men.
1.8k words
4.07
38.6k
2
0

Part 10 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/27/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It makes you wonder, sometimes. Just knowing by little 'hints' that I had a female sometimes lover, or some faceless, anonymous sex seemed to have super-charged Tye.

[Thas' right, little Miss Anything, bitch-kitty, keep him guessing.]

Now he was into me--literally--two and three times a day. Into Kathy, too, I knew...'cause she told me. Now he loved long, slow fucking and going down on me, and could keep going all morning.

This was the man, looking at the marriage license on the wall of our bedroom, who went at me once a month, average.

Go figure!

Actually, I sort-of caught Kathy and Tye together, a few times. As firm as my boobs have gotten, they just don't compare to the assets Kathy has. Oh, my, how he likes to work them over, just before he goes at her toward the end. An', since Michelle and I got together, I think I know why. There's no other feeling in the world like that firm-and-soft stuff held in grasping paws. Nothing like squeezing them, playing with the nipples, and hearing-feeling the pleasure you're dishing out.

Heavenly!

Caught Kathy at it with other men, once. Now that was a fuckin' slut, from the word go.

Kinda funny, though, I liked to watch her getting it. No, really, I enjoyed watching her take on a man and pleasure him. An' she knew I'd come over to watch, she showed me where to hide and to get a good look at the fun. An' she kept hinting that I should come out and join the party, but I always said no.

She'd slide her hands around his cock, turning and pulling and pushing, working her fingers around the cock-head, licking off the pre-come, and laughing, trying to tell the guy how much she liked it. I liked to hear the guy's groans and moans as he worked himself into her, pumping and thrusting. One guy, when she was cumming and bouncing good, pulled out at the last second, and shot his creamy hot stuff all over her belly and tits. She screamed with pleasure.

From where I was hiding, so did I, almost.

But when she had four men!

At once!

I'd gone over to borrow something, I forget what. I heard voices in the bedroom, so I sort of peeked in.

Oh, my! Kathy was there, un-dressed in cupless bra and crotchless panties, black thigh-high hose and heels, while four guys felt her out. she was loving every second of it, too. The guys were naked, and she had a couple of cocks in her hands, gently stroking them, turning and pulling, and licking at the pre come. The other two were pulling on their own puds alot, watching as she stroked toe first two.

An' all four of them were running their hands over her body, her face, her boobs. Spreading her butt cheeks, squeezing the cheeks. Squeezing and caressing her magnificent breasts, pulling and twisting the nipples, as she worked herself from one rigid cock to the next.

Kathy'd first suck one, then the other, and kept changing her grip on the cocks. They all stuck out, strong and hard. When she told the guys, "not to worry, everybody was gonna get as much as they wanted," it just about floored me.

An' then she said, "an' talk to me, guys. Tell me how you like it. Tell me how you like to fuck a hot slut. Tell me what you're gonna do to me, an' then you do it!"

[I wouldn' ever do that to men, I mean to a man, I mean, other than Tye. Oh, I don' know what I mean...]

Here she was promising that she'd do four men at least once, and probably twice, and one or two of them, three times. She was offering these guys cum-privileges in her hot body, up to 10 times...and sounding delighted at the idea.

Not to mention all the things they were gonna do to her with their hands, their lips.

Then she said something about, "ya' wanna' I should pull the train now, boys?"

Huh?

[Watching them start to have her makes you hot, too, doesn't it, little miss 'Anything'?]

[Oh, my, how I'm wet, yes, but I couldn't... Jus' might... NO! Wouldn't ever!]

Then I saw the first, must have been the one nearest her, get down on his knees and, with his hand, push his cock-head into her fur lined slit. He wasn't in any hurry because, she slow- pushed his way in, an 'out, an' back in, an' out... I was fascinated at the way his formerly dry cock became wet and shiny and slippery-looking. Was it hard! I could easily see her clit sticking up, cause she pointed it out for all the guys to see. Then he sort of lowered himself onto her, and she wrapped her hose-covered legs around his, as he started to thrust, slowly and deliberately. His fur and flesh must have been pumping on her erect love button, 'cause she started to moan and clutch with her arms, move her legs along his flanks and throw her head back.

As he started to move faster, buttocks thrusting, she moved to meet him, bouncing her knees on his back.

[Oh! I liked to watch a man have a woman.]

[How come?]

I wasn't the only one, the other guys were getting real excited watching the up-close action too. I could see the pre- come dribbling from their cocks. An' they pushed their cocks near her face, so she could tongue the cock-heads and lick it off. It looked as though some were getting real excited, 'cause they were pumping their slick cocks faster. Then one (I think is was just because Kathy happened to glance over to one side, as she groaned and thrashed), put his dribbling cock-head between her lips. An' she started to suck and tongue it, fast and hard.

The first guy, in her, and pumping hard now, got onto his knees and straightened his arms, so that everybody could see his big, hard cock sliding in and out of Kathy. Still sucking on the second guy's cock, the other two lifted and held her head, so she could watch the fuckin' in-an'-out motions of the first. Her eyes got wide, and she moved her hips around faster. Then the first fucker, going real fast, an' slamming hard (I could hear it slappin') stiffened, groaned, and jammed his cock in extra deep and hard, and stayed that way, groaning an' pumpin' and shooting his come into her.

Oh, I wish it was me, gettin' that load.

[Huh? Girl, you want more than one guy at a time, an' she's barely started?]

[No, un-uh, never...but... NO!]

The first guy pulled out, getting soft now, and the next one, really hard and red-cocked, just got on and shoved in, and starting to thrust, no waiting. His cock slid in like it was on greased rails. The one in her mouth came, too, but he pulled out at the last minute, grabbed his cock-head, and ejaculated all at once. The first glob jumped out of his cock, at least 6", and fell onto Kathy's tits. Then the rest just flowed out, cuming and cuming, and pouring out all over her huge boobs, now jumping and quivering as she was fucked. The next guy came in her, and kept shuddering and groaning and pumping, until he was pretty soft.

I was masturbating furiously, pulling at my own nipples. I heard my own voice say, "I gotta have it, I'm so hot and horny, shall I go in there an'?..."

[You wanna join a gang-bang, and have guys you don't know pump their stuff all over you, and up your cunt?]

[No! no no yes no yes... NO!]

The second guy pulled out, and the third plunged his cock into Kathy, and, letting everyone see him, pumped her hard, but slower. Guys like to watch other guy fuck a hard-lovin' willin' slut, I guessed. Then he made some room, and the fourth stuck his dribbling dick into her love canal too! They grinned at each other, and started pulling out an' shoving in, alternately. When one was deep in, the other was pulling out, slow and steady.

[No, but...I like what they're doing to her, an' I want some of it, too, but...no...yes...no.]

[I don't know... I DON"T KNOW.]

The first guy was hard again, and Kathy was sucking him, her cum-covered tits jouncing and jiggling, as she arched her back. By now, she was moaning, around the cock in her mouth, "Fuck me, you fuckers, jam it in, do it two at once, fuck me fuckme! fuckmefuckmefuckfuuuuckfuuuuuckfuuuuuuuuk..."

The first guy came again, this time pulling out of her mouth and shooting bursts of jism all over her face and mouth and cheeks.

I came hard, and bit my lip to keep from screaming, my shorts were...where?... My top, I don' know where. Never mind, feel, feel, more orgasm. Kathy was arching and thrashing, and groaning obscenities, telling the guys to do awful things to her, and they were doin' them, calling her a 'fucking slut' and she was orgasming and loving it, an'...

And I wanted them to bang me instead...

[What?]

[You wish you were covered with hot spurting jism, having two men pump away at your tender twat, at the same time?]

No, I don't...yes, pump me full, let it run out my cunt... no, I don't... yes... no...

[I DON'T KNOW, help me... HELP ME. Decide...deci...ddd.]

I ran out of Kathy's house, naked, leaving my juice-sodden clothes behind me, ran to my house, tore inside, boobs bouncing and heaving, pulled Tye away from his word-processor, and jerked out his cock. I sucked on it furiously, getting him hard. Then I RAPED HIM! I made him have me on top, on bottom, hard and deep. I jumped on his slick shaft, and pounded myself into senseless, mindless naked slutdom, tearing at my own boobs and gritting-screaming directions to him, how to do me, what to do, I don't know what I said. I kept him erect between his cums, and finger-fucked his ass-hole.

When I finally let him crawl off me, his semen was in me, on my boobs and face, my juices covered both of us, face to crotch, and I'd masturbated furiously while he watched, cumming over and over.

I fell asleep there in the floor, sperm oozing out of me, drying on me, as I dreamed of cocks in me, on me, mouth, ass, cunt. Cocks an' men: fucking, thrusting, spurting cocks, COCKS, COCKS.

Tye told me, when I got up, about every word I'd said in my sleep, everything I'd said I wanted to do.

Oh, my, what've I done now?

To Be Continued...