Little Miss Anything Ch. 11

Story Info
She gets party-banged...plus.
1.5k words
4.05
55.8k
2
0

Part 12 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/27/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The black girl was moaning now, ending with a soft "Ungh!" when Tye reached the end of his penetration, pushed a little then, and started his pull-out. Her first lover, the older man, still played with her thigh and breasts, getting little giggles in the overall moaning and groaning. It looked fascinating.

But I was being ignored! No way. If I couldn't have that fuck rod in me right then (and I knew I'd arrange to get it in me a lot more in the future), then I was gonna use it one way or the other. An' I was gonna let that cunt fucker know about it.

The hands around me hadn't stopped stroking, even as everyone watched the two DOIN' IT! So I looked around, and hissed, "come on guys and girls, I need some more skin on his hot slut. Get goin' with the feelin'. An' somebody get me a microphone hooked up to the stereo." The hands obediently started on me double speed. I felt more plucking at my cut-offs, which I pushed away (but not too hard). Finally, these just melted away too, and I sort of sprawled out on the couch, just to the side of where Tye and his friend were still croon-fuckin' away (goin' just a little faster now, though).

I felt bodies settling down on the sofa, on either side of me. Uhmmmmm! Nice. there was a different hand on each breast, and on each thigh, and on each hip. Pulling my legs further apart, and further, and further. Pulling down the straps on my body-suit, over my now-swollen boobettes. Then squeezing the tits. Pulling the material of the bodysuit, then pushing it down, trying to make a wider opening at my dripping crotch.

Most importantly, holding my legs so I "couldn't" struggle free. Holding my arms so I "couldn't" push anyone away.

Holding a microphone up to my lips!

I looked up to the black girl my man was fuckin', then down to my writhing body, held down and being felt out in lots of different places. Interesting places. I started giving directions to my soon-to-be-fuckers, and to the black girl, too.

"hey, honey-chick, tha's my lover back there, cramin' his meat into you. Ya' like it, don' you. Huh? That's it, down there, stroke that butt just like that. You, on the titties, don's squeeze so much, get the nipple in your fingers an' twist it, pull it. Ungh! OOOhhh! Like that, aaahhh, like that, right, keep doin' it. Down there, don' press the material down, it just pops right back up, you fucker, you rip it open, right now."

There was a satisfying ripping sound, and I felt a brief sensation of freedom around my cunt and fur--until I felt the tongue on my labia and clit, working up and down. I screamed and bounded around alot, held at the arms and legs, both spread really wide. Looking down at my sopping cunt, I saw a mane of raven-black hair, as a woman I didn't know lapped me up like I was goin' to go dry any moment.

No chance of that, any time soon. I looked up, and saw my lover (husband), really strokin' it to the young girl. Even though she was mostly glazed with passion and heat, I caught her eye. I said (into the microphone, so everybody could hear), "come on girl, pump back at him. I get that man-rod twice a day, and I love it. You can do better. Dick him, girl. Make him wanna call you over for some private fuckin'. Show him how much cock you can take."

Tye was really banging it into her, now, going faster and faster, face all screwed up. It wouldn't be long. Then she screamed, and grabbed the couch, and cried the endless "FUCKME's" and started to collapse.

And my lover, my fucker', my husband groaned, pulled out of her in one long slurp, pointed his HUGE meat at me, and unloaded his hot, sticky load of jism right into my face and hair. Spurt after spurt after spurt. Then I felt a weight settle onto me, and the spasm of penetration, and the fast movement of a man who knows he doesn't have to hold back. That he can bang as much as he wants.

I started to encourage them all, "come on, guys, use it, it's here, waitin' for you. Ya' want it hot and willing, spread open for you, come on an' get it. My tits, play with the nipples. Somebody, shove a nipple at me, I gotta suck a nipple, somebody suck mine. Ungh (as the guy in me came, and pulled out, and somebody else settled into that slot...slut).

I wanted it to go on, and on, but, of course, it couldn't. Too many couples needed each other's attentions. Tye and I put on the best "show", by far, but things soon toned down. Oh, the woman in the raven-black hair (never did find out her name) did a strip that got to of the fucked-out guys back up hard, and then she had 'em both, on after the other, on the dining room table. I learned a lot from that bitch.

About 2:00 am, we staggered home, Kathy with us. We all fell into bed, and slept like the dead, waking up (sorta) a lot later. Then, the sexy mood still on us, we tried to make some more love ... and found out we just couldn't.

So then what. Oh, well, fans of 'Little Miss 'Anything', there's a lot you can do for loving pleasure. We discovered things about each other. Things like:

That Tye like to have his soft dick sucked and licked just as much as his hard one. He liked Kathy and I to do it together, while he alternately tongued one of us and felt out/massaged the other, then switched;

That Kathy and I did really like to play with each other's bodies. That we could be very physical playmates for each other, without being lesbian in the slightest;

That Tye liked titty massages by Kathy best (no surprises here, she has the boob size to do it right), but liked to be mounted and nearly smothered by my little boobettes best. He swore he could feel the nipple protruding into the back of his throat, when he sucked in the whole titty;

That we liked taking videos of each other, making love. But quality videos. It's easy to tape someone fucking. Just point the camera and press the button. It's hard to get a picture that's quality and erotic, at the same time.

Let me add on to this a bit. Your subjects are pressing together. Unless you go to really odd poses, you really have to work at getting the camera angle just right, to make the scene appear natural, but still steamy, sexy, erotic. But there are some compensations. If you do your own, you don't have to keep to the silly convention, for the guy to pull out at the last instant, just so that he can dump his load in plain sight. That's dumb! There's just a few good places for a hot load of spurting spunk, and most of those times, it's inside a twitching, rolling, wanting-needing twat!

Come on, get real! Let's let the guy show he's coming by shoving it in, screaming, and grabbing, and thrashing around. Better yet, let the girl show it by screaming for it, all but pitching the guy off her, clawing her own tits as he cums into her. Concentrate on the pretty foreplay, the hotting up, the working up to climax. Even the cool-down petting.

But for cock's sake, let's show love-making, not clinical fucking or ejaculation.

Enough!

- - - - - - -

I'll never understand men, though. At the end of the day, the late afternoon after the party, after we'd spent the entire day loving each other with limp disks and exhausted bodies, what happens?

Little Miss 'Anything" is there, sprawling on the couch, awake, top bare, boobs quivering with each movement. Kathy's asleep on the floor, on her back, legs spread wide open, pink love flesh showing. Boobs spread out on her chest.

Suddenly he's hard! No warning. He's gotten HUGE, again. He gets up, walks over to me, puts his cock against my lips, and I suck on it until his probing fingers tell him I'm ready. Then he slides me off the couch, until he can fit himself into me. He calmly penetrates, shoving that monstrous baseball bat, that living beer can, into me, and deliberately settles into that motion, the one that I really love best.

The one that says, "I love you, but I gotta have you right now, no waiting." The one that I come to, fastest. So he and I come just about together, and he pumps some more jism into me (where does it all come from).

And we all fall asleep on the floor, next to the gently snoring Kathy.

Go figure?

To Be Continued...