Little Miss Anything Ch. 12

Story Info
She deflowers a young virgin hunk.
1.8k words
4.21
28.8k
2
0

Part 13 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/27/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A week or so after the party, I was helping Tye pack his suitcase for a trip into the City. His manuscript had already been sent by email, and he had his back-up copies (on disk) with him as well. The airport shuttle was on its way, and I was just devastated. He was gonna be gone 3-4 days, maybe as much as 5 days, and what was I gonna do while he was away.

It didn't help that we were 'necking' on the couch, hands busy on each other, both of us kinda dribbling on each other. While he had on his traveling clothes, all little Miss Anything wore was a tube style sunsuit with loose yarn arm straps...and a black thong string bikini-tye pair of barely-there panties. Lots of ways to get into that, mostly from the loose, flowing bottom.

Then, as the shuttle stopped in the driveway, he dropped his bomb. He announced with a wicked grin, "You remember that black-haired witch at the party? The one that brought those two guys back from the dead. Well, she's my new editor, I found out today. We'll have to work pretty closely in her office."

Tye closed my open mouth with his hand.

He continued, so innocently, "I'll let you know what hotel I'm at when I get there, Chaz." He shouldered his bags, stepped into the shuttle, and called out the window, "don't do anything I wouldn't do."

I went back inside the house, in a daze. Then sitting back on the couch, the negative fantasies started. Just like the ones that preceded the party. "Oooohh! That, that...man! I just knew what he was gonnna do. His new editor would arrange to have him picked up at the airport. Probably, she'd arrange for him to go to his hotel first, to freshen up. And then she'd call, to arrange to meet him there, just to give them more space to work on the book and the stories."

My hands began to stroke my own thighs, my own belly, just as if I had a lover there, now, fueling the fires of jealousy. "How dare he meet with another woman, when I wasn't there to watch him. She'll be there at the hotel first, and she'll have some wine ready. Those two will be so cool--at first--spreading out the papers and turning on their portable computers. But she'll sit down beside him, leaning over to point to this or that sentence. Her leg will press up against hers, and he'll feel the press of her boob flesh on his arm. Uh, huh, that's how I'd do it, wouldn't I?"

My own hands were stroking faster now, and straying up to caress my own hair, my own face. That bitch, If I knew what to do with a man, she'd sure figure it out, an' he's not gonna fuck someone else while I'm not there to watch.

"An' then she'll catch his eye, just like I know how to, and deliberately slip open a couple of buttons on her business suit blouse. And Tye'll kiss her, and slide his tongue into her, an' she'll moan, like I do, and pull her blouse open, and let the whole top fall back an' be nude to the waist..."

I was moaning, and feeling myself, legs thrashing around on the sofa, while I imagined the awful scene coming next.

"An then she'll sit back in her chair, and pull her wool skirt up around her hips. She'll have on stockings and no panties. She hike up each leg over the low arms of the room's chair. Then she'll smile, and crook her little finger. Tye'll drop his pants, and he'll stick out HUGE! Then he'll start to dribble pre-come, and she'll ooze cunt juice, an' show it to him. An' he'll come over to her, and touch the tip of his PENIS to her cunt lips, and she'll crook her finger at him, smile wickedly, and say,..."

"Hi, Chaz, I want you to meet my nephew, Jim!"

I snapped my eyes open. There stood Kathy, in top and cut- offs, along with a kid. A teen. I snapped my legs together, pulled down the sun-suit, lost balance, and fell tail-over-teacup in a heap on the floor. It took forever to get me up and back on the couch.

At least Jim, the teen, was normal. He was all eyes and open mouth, looking at my legs and down my front (and down Kathy's; didn't she ever wear normal, non-revealing things?). Then we got him settled on the couch, and went to the kitchen to scrounge up some food.

While there, Kathy poured out her tale. Seems that this young person was trying to get over some "involvement" with a girl his own age. TO hear Kathy say it, though, this girl was 17 going on 38! Regarded Jim as a handy "money-pump". Anyway, the parents were worried, so they decided to "change his social environment" and so, roped Kathy into watching over him for the next week.

"But, Chaz, come on, I wanna go 'shopping', if you know what I mean. An' I've got a date with a couple of the guys next door. I wondered if you'd just, well, sort of..."

Sighing, I continued, "...Sorta, kinda watch over him, while you go out and have fun, while my husband is partying it up in the City. Sure! But you'll owe me. So let's get him fed, and you out of here."

Kathy left with almost indecent speed. But I made her adjust her top and her cut-offs in the downstairs powder room, with the door open just enough for Jim to see her arrange her own tits and butt for maximum exposure, before I'd let her out the door. Oh, that widened his eyes some. He'd never see his aunt Kathy in quite the same way again.

So Jim and I ate and talked small talk, and I mostly listened, and eventually he got quiet, just before he started to talk about girl problems. There's some advantage to being an "older" woman, besides the usual "tell/yell/swell/grateful as hell" stuff. We've been through it before. So, I carefully curled myself up on the couch, put my head on his lap, and got to be friends with him, in my special way.

"What way's that, Chaz?"

"Sounds like you need a woman to talk to, one that isn't a girl any more, but one that isn't a relative either."

"I'd sure like to have that, but...where...?"

"You've got one on your lap, ninny?"

"You mean I can talk with you about, well, anything. Really anything. Like what my girlfriend does to me an' how I feel about it. And stuff like sex and..."

"Uh huh. Anything. Everything. No rules."

By now my head was on his lap, my face buried in his belly fur, and suddenly, I was sure that we'd be screwing each other inside 10 minutes. I felt his hands touch the bottom hem of my sun-suit, and I stretched just a bit, to bring it up from my knees, and free it from between my legs. I would have sworn that he didn't know (yet!) that he was doing anything.

So I heard about the girlfriend. About the carefully restricted feeling out. The cost--in dollars--to get so far and no further. The "all-we'll-do-is-huggy-bear-and-kissy-face-and- that-is-all" routine.

While he talked, and I listened, I felt his hands start to stroke my back and my legs, and play with my hair. that felt nice, so each time he did something that felt good, I responded with a little moan and a movement of stretch. He sort of started to run down after a while, but his hands didn't. Then I felt then creep under the hem of my sun-suit, and freeze there. It was his next move, but I knew that he'd need help, so I opened my legs more then a bit, and let the material slide up my thigh.

"Uh, Chaz, can I ask you a real important question, one of those anything ones? A no rules question?"

"You know you can, jim, I promised, and I'm you special woman friend now."

"Chaz, are you trying to seduce me?"

"Uh huh," I answered, looking up at him.

"Oh. Well, OK, but...uh. I've never... That is, I know most of the guys have... But I haven't..."

Grinning to myself, I put a finger to his lips, saying, "Shhh, dear, I kinda guessed, about an hour ago. So this will be your first time. In about another hour, you won't be a virgin any more. How about that. An' by the way, most guys lie about when they get it, and how often."

"So, let's start. Why don't you keep on doing what you're doing now, only do more of it. An' I'll move, like this (hips) when I like it. And if you'd like to touch something, why, you just go ahead and touch it."

A virgin, sure, he was that, but shy: no way. In the next 5 minutes, my thighs were bared, and my boobettes caressed. I stood up in front of him, and there, in the full afternoon light, with all the windows open, I pulled my sunsuit up and over my head, exposing myself to his gaze. I let him feel me out, then stood and pulled down my soaked panties. An' I told him they were soaked, so I'd be ready for him.

The he got undressed, and he knelt over me. "Jim, this first time, everything'll go like wildfire. Don't worry about me. Just try to do what I say."

OOOHH! This was nice! His cock was longer than Tye's, not as big around, and stood up almost straight. The cockhead almost kissed his bellybutton. I held open my cunt lips, and guided him into me. Then he pushed. Gently, not the crazy thrust I imagined. It slid inside, and, Ohhh. Ungh! What a nice feeling erect men are, inside a hot wanting woman. He started to thrust, and I took hold of his hips with my hands. They were trembling, though. Oh, did I feel him in there!

"GO slow, real slow, just for a little bit, lover. Oh, yes, that's what I want, I wan' you to feel me with your cock, every woman is different inside, feel what this one is like. Oh, yes, I love your BIG cock in there. Oh, Jim, it's so BIG. Now you can go as fast as you want. YES!"

I knew I wasn't gonna get far this first time, he wouldn't be able to last half a minute. Oh, ugh, faster, blast of pleasure from his cock in there, faster, in out in out inout in out inoutinoutinout faster swelling inside.

He stiffened, and shouted, and shot his hot spurt, the first hot spurt of his manhood, deep into my cunt, as I slammed up to meet him coming down, screaming/groaning in the back of my throat.

Oh, my, I came with this boy (man!), in less than a minute.

To Be Continued...