Little Mogadishu Restaurant

Story Info
Somali MILF hires Haitian temptress as kitchen aide.
1.6k words
9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,121 Followers

Yasmin Sharif knew that Stephanie Claude was trouble the moment she walked into the Little Mogadishu Restaurant on that particular Tuesday evening, sauntering in with a bright smile and confident stride, like she owned the place. The young Haitian Canadian woman had that unique swagger common to those gals from the City of Montreal, Quebec. A style, confidence and sassiness that the gals in the City of Ottawa, Ontario, couldn't match.

"Keep your eyes on her face and not those dangerous curves," Yasmin told herself, in a quiet voice, as the beautiful young Haitian Canadian woman drew closer. The gal looked like Hollywood actress and singer Rihanna, only a bit curvier, and with more ass. A whole lot more. Yasmin, who had a definite weakness for younger women, found this walking temptation about as welcome as strawberry cheesecake on a platter...on the first day of one's diet.

Yasmin Sharif had lived in several African nations, starting with her native Somalia, along with Ethiopia, Yemen and South Africa, prior to moving to Canada in 2000 at the age of twenty one. She definitely could tell the difference between Afro-Caribbean folk and continental Africans. The Rihanna look-alike who walked into Little Mogadishu was definitely from one of the numerous isles of the Caribbean...

Moving to the City of Ottawa, Ontario, after living in places like Johannesburg, Puntland, and Sana'a, hadn't been easy for Yasmin Sharif. As a tall, dark-skinned and curvy, Hijab-wearing African Muslim woman in a world that worshipped short, skinny white gals, Yasmin learned to draw on her own strength to persevere. She went to the University of Ottawa, earned a business administration degree, got a loan and started her own restaurant, Little Mogadishu.

Along the way, Yasmin Sharif discovered in herself a sexual preference for women, which put her at odds with the cultural norms of the Somali Canadian community and the rest of the Islamic community. Yasmin tried to repress her sexual feelings for women, but couldn't. In time, she learned to accept herself as a gay black Muslim woman. To the Canadians Yasmin was an oddity. To the Muslims Yasmin was an aberration. Yasmin stopped caring what anyone thought and decided to live life on her own terms. Let the haters hate...

"Hello, gorgeous, is the owner around? I'm here about the kitchen job," Stephanie Claude asked, smiling frostily while looking Yasmin up and down. On that day, Yasmin was ready to close the restaurant for the evening. Her employees, a delivery guy named Arif, and a kitchen gal named Josephine, had already gone home for the evening. As befitting her status as manager and owner of the restaurant, Yasmin stuck around to take care of those things which she could only entrust with herself.

"I'm the owner, and, we're closing, I'm afraid you'll have to come tomorrow," Yasmin said, and she looked at the young Haitian Canadian woman, who looked sexy and scandalous in a black T-shirt featuring well-known Haitian artist Tonton Bicha, blue jeans and black leather boots. In spite of the cold, she wasn't wearing a jacket. This one must be Canadian by birth, Yasmin remembered thinking.

"Oh snap, good thing I came with a resume then, here you go," Stephanie said, all but shoving the piece of paper into Yasmin's hands. Yasmin was initially irritated but found herself charmed by the young Haitian Canadian woman's sassiness and fearless ways. That's why she tentatively offered her a job...with conditions. Stephanie eagerly accepted, and since then, six months had passed. Yasmin barely got any rest, or peace, since Stephanie came into her life. And there are many reasons why...

"You are always making a mess around the kitchen, Stephanie, and I honestly think you do it to get punished," Yasmin Sharif said, smiling and shaking her head. The six-foot-tall, bodacious and chocolate-skinned, dreadlocked and absolutely stunning Somali-born restaurant owner looked at her worker with mock consternation all over her lovely face. It was a stormy Monday morning in late October in the east end of Ottawa, Ontario. Inside the Little Mogadishu restaurant, things were about to get stormier...

"I'm so clumsy, I'm sorry," Stephanie Claude replied, and the tall, curvy, caramel-skinned and short-haired young Haitian Canadian woman flashed her boss a cocky smile, then leaned against a nearby table. Licking her full lips provocatively, Stephanie looked into Yasmin's eyes, and then clucked her tongue. They stared at one another, boss to employee, woman to woman. A heavy silence reigned over the tiny restaurant, which would open at noon, as was customary.

"Hmm, what am I going to do with you?" Yasmin asked, even as she stepped closer to Stephanie, stopping right in front of the younger woman. Stephanie shrugged, and sniffed the air, inhaling Yasmin's unique scent. The other woman smelled of sandalwood perfume, and womanly hotness, and a thousand other things which Stephanie couldn't get enough of. Stephanie had been taken with Yasmin ever since she walked into the Little Mogadishu restaurant, inquiring about prospective employment.

Stephanie had always been drawn to sexy older black women and they didn't get any hotter than Yasmin Sharif, the tall and big-bottomed, Hijab-wearing MILF originally from Puntland, Somalia. I want to do evil things to that derriere, Stephanie thought to herself when Yasmin gave her a tour of the restaurant, leading her into the small kitchen, the basement, and the other spots. Stephanie barely paid any attention to what Yasmin was saying. She was simply too busy gawking at the Somali MILF's booty...

"Hmm, I could think of a few things, ma Cherie," Stephanie replied, and with that, the young Haitian Canadian woman took the Somali MILF's lovely face in her hands and smiled. This is so haram, Yasmin thought to herself, even as her heart skipped a beat, so enthralled was she by her proximity to the gorgeous, fearless Stephanie. A second-year student in the culinary arts program at Algonquin College, Stephanie Claude carried herself with a confidence that was beyond her twenty years. And Yasmin couldn't get enough of her...

"Hmm, do tell," Yasmin replied, and Stephanie grinned, then kissed her. Passionately the two women embraced, not caring where they were. Yasmin slid her tongue down Stephanie's throat, and she felt the younger woman caress her body, starting with her breasts. Yasmin felt tickles of pleasure coursing throughout her body as Stephanie's eager hands explored her even as they continued with the kissing. When Stephanie's hands grabbed her thick derriere and squeezed it, Yasmin almost jumped...

"I love this thick Somali ass of yours, been wanting to squeeze it all day today, that's what you get for wearing yoga pants around me," Stephanie said, as Yasmin looked at her, smiling and shaking her head. Licking her lips, Yasmin went on the offensive and this time, she grabbed Stephanie and pressed her against the kitchen counter. Yanking down the younger woman's booty shorts, which Stephanie insisted on wearing in the kitchen due to the heat, Yasmin grinned upon remarking that she wasn't wearing any panties.

"Hmm, no undies again? Stephanie, I really must punish you," Yasmin said, and a grinning Stephanie turned around and bent over, exposing her thick caramel booty. Yasmin smiled and grabbed Stephanie's long dark hair and yanked her head back with one hand, then smacked her big round ass with the other. Stephanie gasped as Yasmin began fingering her pussy from behind.

"Hmm, go harder, babe," Stephanie whispered, and Yasmin was happy to oblige. Grabbing Stephanie by the throat, Yasmin thrust two fingers into her wet, hairy pussy, then added a third. Stephanie arched her back and bent low, pressing her big ass against Yasmin. The Somali MILF grinned, loving the way Stephanie's big ass swayed from side to side. There was nothing Yasmin loved more than a sensuous cutie with a big bum, and Stephanie's was in a class by herself...

"I'm going to punish this ass," Yasmin said, and with that, she grabbed Stephanie and kissed her once more, and then the two of them finished undressing each other. Stephanie feasted her eyes on Yasmin's voluptuous, curvy and gorgeously dark-skinned body. Yasmin turned around, and Stephanie's heart skipped a beat when Yasmin twerked that ass for her. Tentatively Stephanie caressed Yasmin's big ass, then playfully slapped it.

"Hmm, maybe I'll punish yours instead," Stephanie said, laughing, and Yasmin shook her head and tried to grab her. Stephanie batted her lover's eager hands away, and the two of them tumbled on the floor and playfully wrestled. At six-foot and a hundred and eighty pounds, Yasmin was a bodacious and strong woman, but the shorter, smaller and no less curvy Stephanie was as slippery as it gets. That's how Yasmin found herself pinned, with a triumphant Stephanie on top of her...

"Hello sexy," Yasmin said, and Stephanie kissed her. Just like that, the two women began making love. Yasmin moaned softly as Stephanie kissed her lips, and then her breasts. Stephanie's sleek, knowing hands slipped between Yasmin's thighs, and she began fingering her lover. Yasmin licked her lips and closed her eyes, even as Stephanie sucked on her breasts while fingering her. At long last, the boss lady let go of the reins and allowed herself to be pleasured...

"Just relax, sweetness," Stephanie whispered into Yasmin's ear, and she thrust three fingers into Yasmin's pussy, causing her to squeal. Laughing, Stephanie grazed the areolas of Yasmin's breasts with her teeth and continued to finger her. Stephanie licked a path from Yasmin's tits to her groin area, then buried her face between her thighs. Yasmin held her breath as Stephanie's tongue slid into her pussy. The younger woman pleasured her sexy and very voluptuous lover, not letting up until Yasmin cried out, orgasmic.

"Hmm, that was fun," Yasmin said, sighing happily as Stephanie stretched luxuriously on top of her. The two women lay on the floor, wrapped in each other's arms. For a long time they lay there, enjoying each other's company. Smiling, they finally got up after a while, and put their clothes back on. Yasmin Sharif and Stephanie Claude were the picture of professionalism as Little Mogadishu welcomed its first clients that morning at eleven a.m.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,121 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Wife, the Artichoke, and Jade A bored wife delights in her dinner guest.in Lesbian Sex
What She Wants Is You Lesbian step mother has fun with her step daughter.in Lesbian Sex
The Spring of 1984 Eighteen-year-old-girls discover each other's bodies.in Lesbian Sex
The Newlin's, Marcie & Mark Pt. 01 His prom date's Mom educates him; Her roomie seduces her.in Novels and Novellas
The Return of Dr. Mecuniam So unwise becoming entangled with an old man met in a storm.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories