Little One Ch. 05

Story Info
Master takes his little pup's virginity finally.
2.6k words
4.44
60.1k
57

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/30/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I simply could not sleep last night. I was too damn horny and having Cleo snuggled up to me was more than a man could handle. I got up in the middle of the night to go handle some work and try to clear my mind. I only needed to wait a little longer. Today was day seven of training, meaning it was the day I was going to finally fuck the ever-loving-shit out of my virgin slave for the first time.

It was 8:00 am when I decided I had waited long enough. Two months and a week. That was definitely enough waiting.

Cleo was still sound asleep in bed with Scout. I ushered Scout downstairs and outside. It was a nice day out and he would happily play in the sun all day. Before returning to my puppy, I grabbed a blindfold and a vibrator from the playroom.

I went back to the master bedroom (no pun intended) and gently spread her out on the bed. Before going any further, I tossed the sheets and blankets off the bed. There would be nothing to get tangled in except for her legs. Then, I shackled each of her limbs to the corresponding bedpost so she was all spread out for me. She stirred a little, but not enough to actually wake up. Next, I fastened the blindfold over her eyes. It was finally time. I could hardly contain myself, literally. My cock was creating a pretty sizeable tent in my sweatpants and there was a dark spot of pre-cum dripping through.

Between her thick, squishy thighs, her pussy was visibly dripping. My plan of keeping her on edge all week was a 100% success. She was absolutely, positively a dewy, wet mess with no control over her body. Her inhibitions were gone and she certainly was not shy about rubbing on me.

I decided to let the vibrator do the work of waking her up. I gently slipped the little egg device into her snatch and let it buzz while i undressed. In no time at all she was moaning and squirming around the bed as much as she could. She whimpered and tried to close her legs to get more pressure but when she discovered the lack of give in her bondage, she groaned even louder.

"Master, please Master, I can't handle any more teasing. It's too much!" She cried. I smirked, not that she could see, and laughed.

"Oh tsk tsk someone just spoke out of turn," I said as I smacked her gorgeous thigh. Maybe I have mentioned it before or maybe I haven't, but I have a thing for short girls with deliciously thick thighs that jiggle when you grab them. I love how soft they are and how they squish and get bigger when a girl is kneeling at my feet. And Cleo has The Perfect Thighs. I smacked the other one, making it jiggle. "You know, speaking without permission is punishable. Maybe I should leave you here to sit in a puddle of your own cunt juice." I teased. I was absolutely kidding. There was no way I was waiting any longer. But of course, she didn't know that.

"I'm sorry Master, I just can't help it, you have kept me horny all week and I just can't stand it anymore, I am going to lose my mind!" She begged and squealed.

Hearing her pleas was the end of my control. I had to have her, NOW. "Oh well, if you insist, little one." I removed the vibrator from her pussy in an agonizingly slow fashion, making sure to really press on her clit. She groaned like a wounded animal.

In an instant, I was on top of her, my cock resting right at the entrance to her pussy. "Lucky for you, pet, I am feeling generous today. Now, I will go slow at first. I know this may hurt because you are a little virgin but I know you are strong and you can take it. Right, little pet? You can be a good girl for your Master, can't you?"

"Yes Master oh yes I will be a good girl please Master oh please!"

"Please what? What do you want, slave?" I taunted as I stroked my cock up and down her genitalia.

"Please Master put your fat cock in my pussy! I need it!" she begged.

"Since you asked so nicely, I would be happy to oblige." And with that, I pushed into her dripping cunt. I have never been too vocal during sex but her pussy was so tight and hot that I could not stifle my moaning. She was gasping and squirming, probably in some pain, but that only made me harder.

"That's right, slave, feel me stretching you out." I got to her hymen but did not stop. I pushed through, causing her to whimper in pain and a single tear escaped. Before I knew it, all seven inches of my cock was buried in her. I stayed still for a few moments, basking in her, quite literally. Then I pulled out slowly and re-entered with a little more force. It was heavenly. After a few more controlled thrusts, she seemed to be in less pain and beginning to loosen up. Good. I was going to have my fun. Suddenly, I picked up the speed and started to pound away, making her cry out and yank on her cuffs.

"Shhh," I groaned, "Be a good girl for Master."

Soon, I was hammering away to my heart's content. Every second of it was wonderful. Her pussy was unbelievably tight and every time she moved, her muscles grasped at me and pulsed around me. It was utterly divine.

"Atta girl, who's a good girl?" I praised.

"M-me, Master." she whimpered. Oh yes, she was enjoying this.

I carried on for maybe ten more minutes, alternating between long and shallow, hard and soft. There was no way I was going to last much longer and I didn't want to. For the last time, I sped up, pulling all the way out and slamming back in, making her scream over and over. I quickly grabbed the vibrator and pressed it over her clit. She screamed like an animal and yanked against the cuffs. After a week of cruel teasing and denial, her orgasm hit with a true force. It did not take much of this to push her over the edge. Her pussy started pulsating and gripping my dick even harder. Finally, I started to cum. I shoved my cock all the way up to her cervix and filled her cunt with my cum.

"That's a good girl, good little pet, take my cum." I groaned as I finished. I left my cock in her while it softened. When I pulled out, she whimpered. There was a sticky mess of cum and wetness and a little bit of blood dripping out of her. I stuck my middle and pointer fingers in her, scooping up our juices.

I brought it to her mouth. "Lick it all up, little one." I ordered. Her cute tongue obediently licked away the mess. God. It was so hot. My cock already started to twitch again. I got up and kneeled beside her head. "Clean your Master's cock." I said as I put my cock right on her lips. Like the good little slave she was she licked all around, from my balls to the tip, not leaving a hint behind.

I went to the bathroom quickly. I always had to piss after sex. It was just a thing. Then I grabbed a warm, wet cloth to wipe up her mess. She jumped when it brushed against her clit. She was obviously still very sensitive. I wiped away the cum that had puddled between her ass cheeks.

"Such a dirty little girl." I teased. Her face got red, which made me laugh as I put the cloth away. I came back and untied her, then pulled her into my lap and cradled her.

"You are such a good little pet. Are you okay, little one? Does any where hurt?" I asked while I played with her tangly hair.

"I feel a little sore down there... you are very big. I cannot believe it fit, Master." She said with a sleepy voice.

I could not help but smirk. I mean, that's what every guy wants to hear, right?

"I know it hurt at first, but you were very brave." I cooed.

She smiled and hid her face by turning in closer to my bare chest. "Thank you, Master."

We were both sweaty, sticky and hot, but I knew that I was going to have her again today at least once more, so there was no point in showering. We relaxed in bed for maybe a half hour or so before I decided it was breakfast time.

"Puppy, I want you to go brush your teeth and wash your face while I go start making breakfast, okay?" I set her on her knees on the floor and gave her ass a little slap.

"Yes, Master!" She said with a jump as she scurried to the bathroom, her fluffy tail wagging in the air. I put on a pair of black athletic shorts and a t-shirt. No reason to get dressed up today if there were no plans to go anywhere. Ever since I got Cleo, I didn't seem to go much of anywhere. She was a full time job. I had been out a few times with "the guys," so to speak, and of course I had to go shopping, but I did not like to leave my pet alone for long. She could be mischievous. And even if I had her locked up, I still got a nagging feeling like something was going to wrong if I wasn't there.

With a definite hop in my step, I made my way down to the kitchen and pulled out all the ingredients I would need for waffles, her favorite. When she came down, I was in the middle of mixing the batter.

"Go get your leash. I am sure you need to go potty, right, little one?" I ordered. She grimaced and tried to hide it. I knew she still hated going outside like a dog but I loved her bright red face when she was humiliated and it only further instilled her role as a pet. Her hesitation was met with a pointed do-not-question-me-missy glare. That sent her off in a hustle to the door to get her leash of the hook I had installed at eye level for when she was kneeling. She picked it up in her mouth and came back to me, then dropped it at my feet. I made her wait for me to finish mixing up the pancake mix. She was getting fidgety; she had not been out since last night.

"Face down, ass up," I ordered suddenly. She obeyed like a good slave and quickly presented her ass to me. I moved her tail to the side and gave her three sharp spanks on each cheek. Then I grabbed a handful of her soft brown hair and pulled her into a kneeling position, putting my lips right next to her ear.

"Next time I tell you to do something, you do it immediately," I growled.

She whimpered, "Yes, Master. I'm sorry, Master!" She squeaked out.

I let go of her hair and grabbed the leash, clipping it onto her collar. Without another word, I led the way outside, grabbing a pack of baby wipes from the cabinet by the door on the way out. Scout ran up to greet us with a stick in his mouth. He was a little wet from all the dew on the grass. It was a pretty crisp morning, but not cold enough for Cleo to need a jacket or shoes. In fact, it probably felt nice on her sweaty skin.

She followed close behind me, at my heels as I took her to her little patch. I took out her plug and gave her plenty of time to do what she needed to do. This whole thing was definitely still new and it took some time for her to overcome years of training.

While she did her thing, I stood close by and threw the stick for Scout a few times. The fourth time I threw it, he just looked at me and cocked his head before plopping on the group and rolling over. I gave him plenty of belly rubs, of course.

"Master? I'm done." Cleo said quietly. I went to her and quickly cleaned her up.

"Who's a good girl? Who's my sweet little puppy? You are oh yes my Cleo is!" I praised. If she ever needed positive reinforcement, it was in situations like this. She giggled and rubbed her head on my legs.

"Time for your tail, little one." I said. She turned around and raised her cute butt in the air. Part of me wanted to just slam my cock into her again. I was almost ready for round two. But I was hungry and I knew she had to be as well so instead of taking her from behind like the little puppy slut she was, I placed the plug back in her ass like a gentleman. Her stomach growled, making me laugh. Oh yes. It was time for breakfast.

The waffles didn't take long to make. I cut one up into bite size pieces and filled her food bowl with them, making sure to cover them in caramel and syrup. I did not normally spoil her this much, but after this morning, she definitely deserved a treat.

I set her bowl down and she patiently waited for me to tell her to eat, as always.

"Go ahead girl, eat up." I said.

She dug in eagerly. She pressed her face into the bowl and as a result, her ass was in the air with her cute, fluffy tail bouncing around. God, that made my cock hard.

***

I had Cleo bent over the arm of the couch while I fucked her like an animal for the third time today. She moaned and wiggled underneath me. I was pulling her hair and smacking her ass as I fucked her pussy which was twitching in a delightful way. There was no way I could hold on any longer so I sped up and rammed by cock all the way in and came inside her. She whimpered as I filled her tight cunt up. If I hadn't been holding her up, I do not think she could have stood on her own.

I gently picked her up and carried her upstairs for a shower before bed. The sun had set only a little a while ago but today was a very active day, to say the least, and we both would be sleeping very well tonight.

While the shower was heating up, Cleo sat in my lap while I stroked her hair and scratched her back and told her what a good job she did today. The shower was not a long one; we were too tired to stand in the hot water for so long. I shampooed her hair, then washed out all the bubbles and conditioned it. Her hair was so smooth and silky. I loved wrapping my hand around her pony tail and leading her around by it. I had to be tender with her pussy. She was certainly sore. She mewled a little when the loofa ran over her clit but didn't try to push me away. Lastly, I quickly washed myself.

After we were both dry, I clipped her collar back on. She always smiled when being collared. I knew it made her feel safe and loved, which of course, she was.

With a sigh, we settled in to bed for the night. It did not take long for her to fall asleep in my arms and I followed suit soon after.