Little One Ch. 10

Story Info
Dinner party.
1.6k words
4.15
12.7k
0

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/08/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It has been one month since I left Sean. Things are wonderful with Jacob, but at the same time I regret leaving so suddenly. Not because I want to be with him anymore, because every day has been filled with threats and fear.

"I'm going to find pretty boy and kill him." Sean growled into the phone.

"Please stop... Please if you ever loved me stop..." I whispered heart beating a hole through my chest. At the time I didn't realize how much I really did care for Jacob and was more concerned with my safety, so I stayed expecting to be tended to like a helpless child. Two days I got another call.

"I'm going to find you and scar your pretty skin. Then I'm going to beat pretty boy till he begs me to kill you instead." He sighed. I remember him sounding like he was happy to be given the opportunity. I also remember officially deciding he was crazy. By then me and Jacobs love was sprouting and swirling in the air...

I tried to leave that day. Jacob grabbed my arm hard enough to get my attention, yet not hard enough to hurt me.

"I brought you here to protect you... I knew what I was getting myself into..." He murmured into my ear. I was sure I wanted to be his then. I didn't hesitate to show him that.

. . . . .

"I should get a job..." I call slurping a cherry popsicle.

"No you shouldn't." Jacob calls back popping his head in for a second leaving the broken garbage disposal. He had a screw driver hanging out of his mouth, and pointed at my popsicle which was dripping sticky syrup all over my jeans.

"Shit.. For real though, I want to be an employed citizen." I smile walking into the kitchen to wipe off my pants.

"Kathryn I said no. End of discussion. Especially not while Sean's out on his rampage." He spat in disgust obviously beginning to get mad. I walk towards him and lay my head on his chest.

"It's okay. No means no right?" I sigh mildly disappointed.

After only one month of being with Jacob —not counting the four months before I met Sean— I discovered his different ticks, had the rules memorized, and was the best I had ever been. I had only gotten a few punishments here and there, but all in all I liked to see him pleased with me. He was a lot stricter than Sean. When he said something you didn't have a few minutes to stop and think, but he was fair. He knew when he was wrong, and gave me what I truly deserved. None of that 'every punishments going to be a spanking because I'm your master' stuff. Which by the way, me and my bottom don't miss in the slightest.

"Thank you. Now go upstairs shower and change into the dress I laid out for you. The dinner guest will be here at nine." He mumbled glancing at his watch.

"Yes Sir." I grin looking up in hopes of a kiss. He looks at me for a minute then leans down to give a soft kiss on the lips. My stomach stirs and I kind of want to rip off my clothes and offer myself to him.

I skip to the bathroom running my fingers on the walls. I remove my clothes once I have the water running and climb in. I lather my body with special care, first my legs, then arms, torso, and finally I wash my hair sighing. I haven't slept well in days. Shadows dance across my room and it's impossible to lay still with the thought of Jacob getting hurt. I climb out fatigued by the hot water. After wrapping in a plush pink towel, I slouch to my room eyes casted on the ground.

"What's wrong love?" a voice asks from in front of me. I squeal and look up to see Jacob's face twisted in confusion.

"Goddamn it! Jacob you CANT just sneak up on people like that! You almost gave me a heart attack!" I screech. My hand moves to my mouth as soon as I'm finished.

"Yup, room." He frowns pointing at my door.

I walk slowly head bowed in shame of my outburst. I sit on my bed eyes filling with tears.

"Okay. Tell me what's wrong." He whispers sitting next to me. I start to sob. He's so wonderful to me. I lay my head in his lap and confess about my lack of sleep and dreadful nightmares. He nods sympathetically stroking my hair.

"I- I'm so s-sorry!" I hiccup hugging his leg. His sea green eyes peer down at me.

"I know you are. I'm setting this alarm. I want you to take a nap, and when this goes off it's your own responsibility to get up and get ready. If you're late to dinner there will be consequences." He coos then leans down to kiss my forehead. I nod gratefully then move under the covers pulling them up to my chin. He walks out silently. I fall asleep within minutes.

. . . . .

I get up two minutes before the alarms goes off. I walk back to the bathroom to dry my hair and apply makeup. I practically run into the room to put on the dress Jacob left for me. It's dark blue with swirls of white. Sparkling buttons run down the front. It clings to me thoughtfully ending right above the knee. I hear someone walk in, and assume it to be Jacob.

"It's beautiful... Looks like the night sky..." I murmur dazed by its beauty. I turn around to face him, but I'm the only one I'm the room. I move to my window and look outside. The wind is blowing wickedly and it's far too dark to see past the driveway. It's all in your head Kathryn. You're fine. I pull on the white pumps quickly and shuffle down the stairs continuously looking behind me.

I find Jacob in the dining room inspecting the help's work. He looks up at me and smiles. I decide not to mention the incident in my room. I don't want to spoil our evening. I feel a grin stretch across my face, and I walk over to my position at the front door.

"Good girl!" He admires following me, "I didn't even have to remind you!"

I blush at the praise, and turn to him.

"Thank you Sir..." I smile drinking him in. He's wearing a dark blue suit, and his hair is combed back out of his eyes. He looks so professional. I suck in a breath and chew the inside of my cheek.

"What?" He asks eyes widening.

"You look handsome." I pout pursing my lips.

"That's a bad thing?" He asks bewildered.

"I suppose not... I just don't like the thought of another woman looking at you..." I admit shyly.

"Oh you silly girl, getting all worked up over nothing." He laughs pulling me into his strong arms. I feel the corners of my mouth lurch down into a frown.

"Can I have a kiss Sir?" I ask flashing my signature puppy eyes. He narrows his eyes, but leans down kissing me briefly.

"That's not really what I was going for, but thank you none the less." I mutter turning back to the door, so I could greet his guest.

"Some of my dominate friends are staying after with their subs, and I expect you to be on your best behavior." He says sternly spinning me around to look him in the eye.

"Yes Si—..." His lips hush mine. He kisses me passionately knotting his hands in my hair. I moan involuntarily and he pulls away eyes full of lust.

"Better?" He asks a little breathless.

"Y-Yes Sir." I stutter fixing my hair. He narrows his eyes and tilts his head.

"Good."

The doorbell chimes. I straighten my dress, and pull open the door smiling.

"Good evening. Thank you for coming." I say in my most polite voice gesturing them towards the dining room. I look back to continue talk to Jacob, but he is already gone to greet his guest.

. . . . .

I feel like I have been standing here for hours. My feet hurt and my legs feel like jelly. I started picking out some of the dom/sub couples which was pretty easy if you knew what you were looking for.

The first woman I noticed was wearing a thin choker. I assumed that to be a substitute collar. My skin tingled at the word. A few more had the same thing, but then again I could never be sure until dinner was over.

When the last guest arrived I gave them my widest smile and followed them into the dining room. Jacob pats the chair next to them. I sit next to him happy to rest my feet. I feel Jacob squeeze my thigh lightly, and he looks down at me and winks. His hand wanders up my dress. I look up at him and flash a shy smile. He pushes my panties to the side and smiles back. His fingers push inside me slowly, and before I can stop myself I let out a reasonably loud moan. Everyone stops and looks towards me and Jacob.

"This is absolutely delicious!" I laugh nervously pointing at my dish.

Jacob licks his fingers without missing a beat, "Defiantly the best I've had in a while."

The room bust into a fit of laughter. I sink into my seat blushing from head to toe. That's the thing about private jokes. Nobody else gets them.