Little One's Predicament Pt. 01

Story Info
Little One finds herself in quite a predicament.
2.4k words
4.31
30.5k
20

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/19/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was in for it and she knew it. Daddy had her, his little one, strapped to the padded spanking bench which was quite a rarity. Normally he would have her get on and just hold on herself. If he had her strapped down that meant he had seething, particularly vicious planned for her. The bench was facing away from the chest of all their implements, and this was the most nerve wracking part. Would it be the bead tipped flogger, or the crop, or maybe he was really angry and would use the cane. Neither of them was particularly fond of the cane, her because it just plain hurt and him because of the marking. But they had agreed that if he was going to use the cane that it would have to be set forth at the beginning. So at least the cane was out, but what could it possibly be he was planning. He hadn't seemed angry when he told he what to do. Could this all just be for show? Maybe he had found out she had played with herself in the shower? That wasn't possible though because he had been at work, but she knew he had an uncanny way of knowing these things. She could hear some things being moved around but he sure was taking his time. Then there was a loud slap right square on her ass.

"I would say don't move, but I've made sure that isn't possible", he said as he moved away from her.

"I'll be right back little one, I have a new present for you." Oh, she didn't like the sound of new present. New present in this situation meant something particularly nasty that he knew she wouldn't be fond of. He had put the bench facing away from everything, so she couldn't even see him leave or come back in.

"I hope you missed me little girl more than you did while in was at work." Oh crap, busted. How he knew, she didn't know but she knew what was going to happen wasn't for her at all. His thought process was she already had her fun, now it's his turn. It's not like she even wanted to play with herself that often and it's not like she got called out on it every time ether. But it was always the risk. Hell, that was part of the fun.

"So, since you are so hot and bothered Daddy doesn't even know if he can be inside you right now. So, I have something here that will cool you down for me."

Ice, that didn't sound good. He knew she didn't like the thought of ice cubes, they were dirty. What the hell could he have in mind? Then there it was, god it was cold. She didn't even have the ability to complain, he had taken that away from her with the gag. He stepped in front of her, "Like your new toy? Don't worry it's not ice just a toy that can go in the freezer."

She knew he could see the slight fear in her eyes but there was more there than that. There was that lust that comes with being forced to do things you normally wouldn't. She knew that would drive him on and she knew at the end of this thing she would be spent and mentally broke. But that also came with its own perk of how much love and affection he would put in to taking care of her afterwards. "Oh, can't forget this thing isn't just a one trick pony," he said as she felt if come to life in her. Wow, this thing was powerful. If the cold wasn't numbing her she would go mad in a few seconds.

"Well I think that is in a good place. Why don't you warm it up for me, so I can take it out? I don't want to have to handle it cold again." He then stood up and walked behind her. Then the realization set in. Once this thing warmed up she would not be numb anymore. By that point she would already be half crazy, the full feeling of it would push her beyond her breaking point. Oh, this was going to be a long night.

Whack, one strong sharp blow fell square on her clit. " Oh, you're not getting off that easy little girl, we're going to make you pay a bit for robbing me of my pleasure with you."

Whack!

Shit that smarts, she thought as the second blow landed hard on her clit. If this keeps up, she was going to be so sore and sensitive tomorrow that even loose clothes are going to be a nightmare. Then it dawned on her, that's what he's going for. They had been together and been doing this long enough she knew how his mind worked, sometimes. His thought would be that she touched herself, so he will make it to where that's not even an option.

"So, my sweet little girl, are we getting good and tender?"

Whack, third blow, these were coming too fast to start off with. She knew he was grinning as she squirmed as much as she could. She knew it would only encourage him, but she couldn't help it. Then out of nowhere she can feel her clit being pinched, not unbearably hard but a pretty sharp little pain. And then just barely she could tell that he had stuck a finger in her. Or was it two, she was still pretty numb from the cold and it made it harder to tell.

"Nope, still nice and frosty. Guess we will have to give you some more time."

This thing kept cold well. It felt like it had not really thawed at all. The vibrations from it were still pretty dull compared to what it would be warm, but they still had a good effect.

"Now don't you think about having an orgasm, you did that one all by yourself earlier." Well no shocker there. That was the normal m.o. when she was caught. He would torture her and tease the shit out of her but she dares not cum. Oh she had made that mistake one time and that's not one she wants to repeat. Her poor ass and pussy were sore for three days from that abuse. And the worst part was he took her every night and still didn't let her cum! They had talked about that though and although it had its own fun they said they would not be that harsh again.

"Now little girl, if you're sorry just say so and we can cuddle and make up for all of this."

Not fair, not fair at all. She couldn't talk, how was she supposed to say sorry. She tried to mumble it out through the gag but of course nothing came out right.

"What was that, did you just say that you're not sorry and you want some more? Ok little one, if you insist."

Damn it, he knew damn well that's not what she was trying to say, she wanted to be off this thing and to have him in her to warm her up. But then again there was the part of her that was beyond enjoying this, the helplessness and the twisted feeling of being taken care of in a different but loving way. She began shaking her head back and forth to say no, but of course this wasn't going to work.

He walked around in front of her, "Aww, you know better than that little girl. You need to use your words." He said as he kissed her forehead, "You still have some fun left that you owe me, and I don't think you're anywhere near ready for that."

He stood and walked behind her again. Whack, this time it was his hand. Wow did it ever feel warm though.

"Nope. Still frozen on the inside, hell it's a little chilly on the outside. Maybe we need to make your bottom hot, so it can warm up your pussy."

Before she could wonder what he meant she felt the familiar slap of the flogger on her ass. Now this wasn't so bad as he would alternate between hard and gentle hits. It would make her ass bright red and hot though. He continued this in silence for the next five or so minutes, she could feel the blood rushing to her ass and making it have a pretty blush. She actually liked seeing her ass all blushed up like this, it was quite a visual shock without being too painful or lasting too long. She heard him put the flogger down and pick something else up.

"Well that's a good bit of body heat but I think we need something warmer to get you thawed out." He said that, but she could feel the vibrations growing. The rush of blood not only went to her ass but to her pussy as well. She could feel that it was making her soaking wet as well, if he kept on at the rate she would be running down her legs in no time. And then a searing heat came to her poor raw ass. What the hell had the poured on her, she thought as another drop hit. The first one was still hot but it was cooling down and hardening. Candle wax!

On her ass in this state, this was a first. The bench was angled just right to have her ass high up and her pussy exposed wide. Oh no please, please don't hit my pussy, she screamed in her head. She didn't know what the hot and cold and raw would do to her and she wasn't too eager to find out. She began bucking as hard as she could, which wasn't much but she wanted him to know she was a little scared. At that time though she could feel something running down the inside of her thigh. Jesus I'm too turned on to be in this spot, went through her mind as she slacked up on bucking some. Then there it was, like a homing missile one decent sized drop right on her clit. Oh, she went crazy in the restraints. It hurt, it was hot and tender and too sensitive. But that's not why she was bucking, she was bucking to keep the orgasm down. Yes, that drop had pushed her over the edge, not the edge of orgasm but the edge between little girl playing around and deep submissive.

Once she had herself under control she went lax, just lying there waiting for the next drop. She went from please don't to don't stop. They both knew she would get there at some point but not this fast. Splat, splat, splat, drops kept coming. She would arch into them now hoping they hit the more tender parts. Once she got here she became all his.

Fuck the usual; pull my hair, and throw me down, and fuck me hard Daddy!

This continued until she had a decent amount on her ass, pussy, and back. He stepped in front of her again, but now he was naked. When did that happen, she thought, but she couldn't take her eyes off him. He was rock hard and hovering right in front of her. Damn she wanted him and she didn't care where.

"Now, I think you're in the mood to say sorry, aren't you?" He asked wryly, reaching behind her and undid her gag.

When he did this, he was just in front of her, perfect reach for her to take him into her mouth. As soon as the ball gag was gone she took him in. This was both of their plans.

"Now that's a good girl, I knew you knew how to apologize to me," he said as his breath got a little more ragged. She was giving it all she had, damn it. If he was going to do this to her then she was going to make it end quick. As she worked away she felt something slick hit her backside. Then plop, there was something in her ass! This made her moan out loud with a mouth full of cock. She knew what that was going to do to him and didn't care. He was giving her such a good time he could cum wherever he damn well pleased. This was his toy after all.

They kept pace with each other, him fucking her ass and her sucking his dick. This felt like it went on forever when he pulled out.

"Now I bet someone is a little defrosted, don't you little one?" He left the toy in her ass and moved around to her pussy. It was a mess of her and the remnants of the wax. He had planned it perfect though, she had been so wet nothing really stuck to her. He unceremoniously reached in to her and pulled out the toy. Not as soon as it was gone her thrust in to her deep and hard.

"Damn, you are in fire in here," he said as he rode her hard and fast. God, she wanted nothing to do but cum around him, to squeeze him so hard he couldn't move. But she knew better.

"Well that mouth of yours was so good I can't take this anymore," he said as he began to cum in her. Wow there was a lot, she knew there would be though. There always was when they were in this mood, them both wanting her to be full.

With no fanfare he pulls out of her aching unsatisfied pussy. Over an hour and a half of torment and no orgasm, disappointing but quite an accomplishment. He moved around in front of her his still wet dick hanging I'm front of her mouth. She could see him and her mixed together on it and it slightly fascinated her. Apparently, he could see this as he said, "Well get a taste little one. You can either do it willingly or I'll just force it."

Before he said it all she reached for him and he pushed into her. Now there she was with her tongue coated with her wetness and his cum. The taste of both mixed in her mouth. She knew he loved this and that thought made her tense her pussy.

Uh oh, that's all it took. She tried to hide it but couldn't. She moaned into him loudly as she sent herself over the edge. He pulled out of her and just smiled the most devious smile she had ever seen.

"Oh, little one, now you're in trouble little girl, you know you will regret this right?"