Little Prince 02: Taken

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It felt so nice when Darius started gently massaging the shaving cream into my stubble with his big strong hands. It was like getting a facial massage. Then he took the razor and slowly removed my facial hair one swipe at a time. The whole process was highly erotic as I allowed Darius to remove the pretension of mature masculinity from my jawline, regressing me to boyhood, to being Darius' boy. He took a washcloth and wiped the last of the shaving cream from my face before hitting me with some aftershave lotion. I looked like my high school yearbook picture. Darius had just erased six years from my appearance, which he seemed to approve of as he gently stroked my cheek.

"Smooth as a Little Prince's bottom," he smiled as he patted my butt. "Let's get you something to wear..."

Darius led me into his bedroom which was dominated by a big four poster bed and solid wood furniture. Like its owner, the room oozed high end masculinity. I was again reminded that I was out of my league with Darius. He grabbed what was obviously his white dress shirt from work off the bed and held it out for me to put my arms in. I had done the same thing with gals I had dated in the past, so this was just another emasculation I had to endure. I dropped my towel and put my arms into Darius' shirt. Needless to say, it was so big, I was swimming in it. Darius started buttoning me up and I searched for the ends of the sleeves. I found them and as I started to roll them up my arms, I caught my reflection in the dresser mirror. With my beard gone, I looked like a kid wearing his dad's shirt. Darius handed me a pair of thick socks to slip into while he slipped into a tee shirt, lounge shorts and slippers. I was going to ask for some shorts or something to slip into but realized that there was no way that any of Darius' shorts would stay up on me.

"C'mon, Ryan... You can set the table while I get dinner ready," Darius held out his hand. I hesitated then took his proffered hand. He smiled down at me and pulled me in for a quick deep kiss. I felt his beard scratching my newly smooth cheeks as yet another reminder of his status as the alpha male in our dynamic. He broke the kiss and looked down at me with a serious expression, "I want you to stay the night little prince." It sounded more like a command than a request and I knew what it meant. Darius would take me again.

"Uhm, Okay, Darius." He waited for more... "I'll stay the night with you." With those words, I had just surrendered the free use of my body to him for the night...and probably the morning too.

"Sweet," he kissed me on the lips before leading me out to the dining area by the hand. My small hand was buried in his big paw and I felt like a prison wife as we walked out of the bedroom hand in hand. He pointed out where things were in the china cabinet and I set the table while he started to make dinner. He handed me a bottle of white wine out of the fridge and I poured two glasses. I brought one to Darius while he was cooking, "Thanks, Ryan."

"That smells really good..." I complimented him. Apparently, he could cook too. Great. So far the only talent I had over Darius was my ability to easily get something off a bottom shelf...

"Thanks. It's almost ready. Bring the plates over." Darius filled them with a nice chicken dish and I took them over to the table. He approached as I was putting them down and he held out my chair for me like I was a girl... I guess I was his girl now. As I sat down, I caught myself smoothing the tail of his shirt over my butt, just like a girl would do with her skirt. It bothered me how easily I was slipping into the submissive role with Darius.

The meal was delicious, and we chatted casually, as if nothing unusual had happened earlier...like me being roughly sodomized in the shower just a short while ago. I learned that Darius was twenty-nine, just five years older than I was. I seriously doubted that in five years my career as an office drone would permit me to enjoy his standard of living...

We finished dinner and cleared the plates before settling down on the couch. Darius put the local news channel on the tube for the weather and pulled me close with his big arm over my shoulder. We snuggled and finished our wine while the talking heads droned on about how bad the storm was going to be tonight and tomorrow. Darius stretched out and rested a slippered foot on the coffee table. After a minute or two, I followed suit. Darius chuckled, "You got some little feet on you, Ryan... Can you get any more adorable?" He pulled me in even closer.

I shot back, "Well if I had dogs as big as yours, I'd look like Tweety Bird!"

He laughed and leaned in to give me a quick kiss. I accepted it, tasting his sweet saliva with a hint of wine. One thing led to another until we were stretched out on the couch in a full on make out session. I ended up on my back with Darius above me, supporting his weight on his knees and elbows as he unbuttoned my shirt down to my navel. He came up for air for a minute and lifted up so he could devour me with those tigers' eye eyes of his. He came back down and started working on my chest with his lips and tongue, working over to my nipple. "Fuuuck..." I gasped as he damn near suctioned my nipple off my chest while teasing it with his teeth and tongue. I could tell he was enjoying making me squirm under him.

Darius lifted up again and turned off the TV. He easily wrapped his arms around me, holding me close and lifting me off the sofa. "Let's take this to the bedroom," he husked before kissing me again. I wrapped my legs around him and sucked on his tongue as he easily carried me to the darkened bedroom. Once there, Darius got onto the bed on his knees and carried me to the center of his big bed where he lowered me gently onto the bedspread. He grabbed a pillow and slid it under me to elevate my hips into the perfect angle for fucking me.

Darius undid the last few buttons on my shirt and pulled it open, exposing me for his inspection. He ran his big black hands from the tops of my thighs, over my abs and then groped my pecs and tweaked my nips. I could tell that he liked what he saw in the dim light from the window, "Damn you got a tight bod on you, little prince..." he cooed as he ran his hands and eyes over my torso, hungrily drinking me in and committing every detail of me to memory, making me feel both flattered and violated at the same time.

Down on the street outside, a snowplow rumbled by with its yellow lights flashing that illuminated the room and damn near made Darius' hungry eyes sparkle, reminding me of a line of poetry that must have been force fed into my brain in high school...

Tiger, Tiger, burning bright, In the forests of the night...

I swallowed hard. I realized that Darius was a predator, a tiger with his eyes burning bright in this night and I was his prey...his prey that had willingly been led into his tiger's den. What gave me pause and excited me to my core was the realization that I wanted to submit myself to this apex predator. I didn't care if he would be cruel or kind, gentle or brutal...I would accept it, relish it, come back for more...again and again...always needing more.

Darius was busy pulling a bottle of lube and a hand towel out of the night table. Jeez, did he have a bottle of lube ready to go in every room? I wondered. Of course, he did...he never knew where he would corner his prey. My stiffening cock went rock hard at the possibility of the tiger pouncing and taking me in every room in his den. "Looks like someone's ready..." he chuckled as he withdrew his lubed finger from my open ass and smeared more lube on his dark rod. He wiped his hands on the towel and leaned over me. His strong arms pressed into the mattress near my shoulders which raised my butt a bit higher, presenting a perfect target for Darius' glistening cock.

Darius pressed against my opening and I used the lessons I had learned earlier to open myself up for him. It still hurt, but my hole was no longer virgin and I desperately wanted him inside me. Slowly but surely, he worked the full length of his cock deep inside me until he bottomed out, "You ready, Ryan?"

I looked up into his eyes transfixed, both by his cock and his eyes, and nodded.

"I'll go slow and easy, little prince..." he hit me with that killer smile.

"No... Take me, tiger!" I begged and ordered at the same time.

He looked surprised at first, then his brow furrowed in determination as he started fucking me with long slow strokes, forcing a gasping grunt out of me every time he bottomed out. His eyes and mine were locked as he fucked me, watching my reactions as he slowly increased the force of his downstrokes. My moans filled the room, getting louder as each impalement hit me with greater force. I instinctively wrapped my legs around his hips as Darius pile drove into me. The bed started to groan under our combined weight and the impact of Darius' thrusts threatened to push me through the mattress.

I grabbed on tightly to his biceps, desperately trying to cope with what felt like being disemboweled. It was in a word INTENSE as Darius' rod punched every nerve-ending in my colon. Darius was starting to sweat from the exertion and my moans were kicking up into a higher pitch. It felt like he had been fucking me for somewhere between ten minutes and an eternity.

Then he took it up a gear...

Darius straightened his legs, leaning even more forward above me to pound me with the full power of his thighs, back and glutes. I held on for dear life as it felt like he was trying to pound me through to the floor. Then he picked up the pace! I was past words or moans, it was a struggle to get enough air to not pass out. Darius was starting to sweat from his exertions and his passions.

His mahogany skin glistened in the dim light and I could feel the moisture on his arms. On impulse I managed to move my head enough to lick some of his salty-sweet sweat off his chest. That inflamed his passion, sending him closer to the edge, making him fuck me harder and faster while making animalistic grunts.

The snowplow came by again with the flashing yellow light illuminating his glistening muscled body and again causing his tiger eyes to sparkle as they devoured me.

I grabbed my hair trigger cock and after two strokes shot my load up to my chin.

Seeing me shoot my load sent Darius over the edge, his final thrust almost snapped my back as he bellowed his orgasm with his head thrown back in primal triumph.

We stayed frozen like that for a minute until Darius finally collapsed on top of me. We lay there entwined and panting, sharing our sweat and nuzzling as we came down off our sexual high.

Eventually, Darius straightened up and dried us off with the towel before cleaning me up. Then he hit the bathroom for a long piss. I lay there in post coital bliss, staring at the ceiling and thinking back to this afternoon when I naively thought that I had put my experience with Darius behind me. Now I belonged to him...

I was oddly okay with that.

I pulled the pillow from beneath me and buttoned up my shirt, Darius' shirt, it still carried his scent, rolled onto my right side and waited for his return...

He came back into the bedroom and pulled the comforter at the foot of the bed over me before sliding in behind me and spooning me. "You alright, Little Prince...?"

"Oh, yeah..."

He chuckled and draped his leg and arm over me. His hand sought out mine and held it as he leaned down and kissed my cheek. He was so much taller than me that he settled in with his chin above my head,

"You really like to hold hands..." I noted as I stroked his hand with my thumb.

"With you I do..."

"Why just me?"

"When we first met, I felt a real spark when we shook hands and I felt your little hand in mine. I'll never forget that feeling..."

"Are you serious?"

"Little Prince," he chuckled as he pulled me in closer. "You had me at hello..."

To be continued...

Thoughts, suggestions, comments?

12