Little Red

Story Info
What REALLY happened when girl meets Wolf.
812 words
4.11
31.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hear a knock on the door and get up to get it. It's you. Little Red. I can see you in that Red Riding Hood outfit with nothing underneath. You are waiting for me. Your skin is glistening and smells of roses. I can smell the scent of your sex in my nostrils. I raise my muzzle into the air and sniff deeply. Mmmm…

You are moving your thighs together in heat. Your pussy is running with your juices. I lick my chops as I move in closer to you. You run your hands over your breasts. Your nipples are like little iron spikes, jutting through the red satiny material of your dress. A smile crosses your face. I can see your lips glistening as your tongue darts out across them. I can feel my dick swell just with the sight and smell of you.

You speak to me.

"My, Grandma… what big ears you have."

"The better to hear your cries of pleasure." I reply.

"My Grandma… what big eyes you have." You say.

"The better to glare at your naked body!" I growl.

"My Grandma… what big teeth you have!" you whisper.

"The better to eat your pussy with!" I snarl.

I leap the room and pull you close into me. You are crushed against my fur. My prick jabs into your belly like a sword. Your hand goes down and grips it tightly. I pull your lips to my muzzle and kiss you deeply. My shaft feels like it will break in your grasp.

You break the kiss and sink to your knees. Your lips are hot as they kiss the head of my dick. Your tongue glides across the shaft, eliciting a soft growl from my throat. I feel like I am melting as you take me into your mouth, your tongue swirling against my prick. You suck hard, then soft, alternating the sucking with licks on my shaft and my balls. This feels like it goes on forever. You pull me deep into your mouth and your hands grab my ass, pushing me in farther. I feel your finger tickle my taught asshole, and then with one swift motion you pop it in. I howl as I feel my sperm shoot deep into your mouth. You suck it down greedily and try to get it all. Your mouth pulls off of my dick and you slowly rise to your feet. I can see my cum glistening on your lips. I lower my lips to yours and can taste my own saltiness. Our tongues dance against each other, you sharing what I have given you.

I am the one who breaks away this time. I throw you onto the bed, the dress rising around your waist. Your pussy lips glisten wetly as you spread your thighs. I sink to my knees and bury my head in your wetness. Your scent is intoxicating! I lick slowly across your labia causing you to moan loudly. I bite softly on your clitoris, causing you to jump. I start licking greedily at your dripping pussy. My tongue travels back and forth over your clit. Each time I touch it, little sparks race through your taut body.

My tongue goes inside your pussy, swirling around, sucking out your juices. Your hands are gripped in my fur pulling me in tighter. I slide my tongue between your ass cheeks, caressing your backdoor. You moan loudly, so I push in one finger. Your back arches upward as you orgasm. I quickly place my lips around your clit sucking fiercely. Your body thrashes around on the bed from my dual assault. Finally you are just whimpering as I pull my finger from your grasping asshole and release your clit from my mouth.

Your smile turns to a look of surprise as I swiftly flip you over and pull you to your knees. Your ass and pussy are jutting high in the air, open to my view and whatever I wish! I mount you "wolf-style" and slam my cock deep into your smoldering cunt. You scream out. I start pumping hard and fast, your pussy is liquid fire that grabs at me. You start to orgasm as I push two fingers into your backdoor. I can feel my plunging cock against my fingers through the membrane separating both holes. Your head is lolling on the bed as you orgasm again. I pull my swollen cock from your cunt and plunge it hard and without mercy into your asshole! You scream in pain and pleasure as I shoot load after load into your greedy ass!

Finally I am spent and my cock slowly withers and pops out of your ass. You turn your head and look up at me. A smile across your face…

"Well… that beats the fuck out of what I had in the basket!!"