Little Red Riding Hood Ch. 1

Story Info
Hunter & Wolf team up to de-cherry Little Red.
1.1k words
4.19
96.6k
39

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 07/15/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
plaidskirt
plaidskirt
111 Followers

Thanks to "Little Red Riding Hood" from the fairytale, of course, and my new friend of the same name from the Literotica chatroom.

Red's mother looked at her oddly as she skipped out of the house. Her dress was now snug on her, with the skirt coming high on her thighs. Her newly sprouted breasts were also noticeable. She decided she'd make her eighteen year old daughter a new one as soon as she got the chance. "Red," she said, coming to door, "remember not to let the Big Bad Wolf talk to you. Go straight to Grandmother's, do you understand?"

"Yeah, sure Mom, bye."

Mother almost laughed as her daughter skipped along like a careless little girl.

Red's loosely curled golden hair was bouncing with her happy movements, shining in the bright sunshine. She inhaled deeply, taking in the lovely scent of summer.

She found a little patch of flowers and decided to sit and rest for a while. "Mother won't mind, I'm making good time and I'll only be here for a minute," she explained to the pretty flowers.

Then a breeze came, lifting Red's skirt up a little higher on her smooth thighs. Red giggled, feeling the cool chill along with the pleasant tingle of a young girl's pussy when she's coming into womanhood.

Red leaned back, rubbing her thighs with fascination. She moved her little white panties aside, dipping the pads of her fingertips into her virgin hole. Her legs instinctively opened wider, causing her even more pleasure.

Without realizing, Red's other hand was searching for her young little clit. "Ohh," she exhaled upon making the discovery. The firm little button was proud and attentive.

Feeling a little more secure that she was alone, the pretty girl decided to unbutton a few snaps on the top of her dress. Even in the heat, her nipples were hard. She rolled them in her fingers, delighting in the sensations her own afflictions had caused.

For several minutes, Red giggled and moaned as she masturbated. Her pretty pussy was leaking girl juice all over the grass. "It's just between me and the flowers," she sighed. Or so she thought.

"Ruh Ruh Red!"

"Who's there?" Red quickly turned around, throwing the skirt of her dress back over her womanhood.

"Just a friend," the wolf emerged from behind a nearby tree, not making any attempt to hide the bulge in his pants. To clarify, the wolf wasn't exactly an animal, just the neighborhood creep. Every neighborhood has one- the guy who spanks young girls' behinds when their mothers aren't looking, and has that cruel, wicked laugh.

"Who are you?" Red's blue eyes were huge, she was just hoping he hadn't seen her little show.

"I'm the Big Ba--, um," he coughed, "I'm the Big Back expert, and I'm doing physicals on all the little girls in the area."

"Umm," Red was bewildered. "Is there a better time for this?"

"No, and it looks like from the position you were in, you might've hurt yourself. Come along now." Before she could reply, the wolf had planted her on her feet and began dragging her by the arm.

"This seems suspicious," Red pointed out.

"No, no, it's not." The wolf was glad she could not see his face, as it was covered in a wide, obnoxious grin. He loved knowing that Red's delicate body was in his possession now.

They walked for about ten minutes, all the while Red explaining how she wasn't supposed to stop anywhere before getting to Grandmother's. The Hunter was just passing through when he saw the hairy wolf's hand pulling Red through his doorway.

The Hunter knew the wolf was probably up to no good, but he didn't want to miss an oppurtunity for free, up-close, live porn, so he snuck to the side of the building, peeping through the window.

"Now Red, lay down on the couch and spread your legs."

"Why?"

"Your spinal cord is connected to bones and nerves in your inner thigh, so I should inspect those too," he lied.

"Okay, but please, sir, try to make this quick," she agreed, taking her place on the couch.

"Poor naive Little Red," The Hunter thought. Though he would've loved to watch his favorite neighborhood cutie get ravaged by the fiendish monster, his conscience took over. He let himself in through the door, axe in hand. "What's going on in here, wolf?"


"Wolf, no Hunter, this is the back expert," Red assured him.

"Yeah," the wolf began to sweat,"see Red, the Hunter here is also my assistant."

"Now wolf-" but the Hunter saw his oppurtunity as the wolf winked at him nervously. "Oh yeah, I forgot, he just hired me."

"Oh, okay." Now Red was sweet and beautiful, but I never said she was the smartest girl in the world.

"Now Red," continued the wolf, "we're gonna have to get you out of those little white panties. Please don't get scared." The wolf slid them down her legs, revealing her cute cunny. He nonchalantly passed them to the stunned Hunter.

The Hunter let the panties lay in his strong hands, letting his greedy eyes indulge in the innocence of them. He eventually buried his face in the little bikini, slurping up all the youth's flavors and scents.

The reason behind Red's failure to notice his pillage on her panties? The wolf of course! He was running his hands all over her soft thighs, trying his best not to growl with pleasure. "Now Red, stay focused. Breathe, relax," he told her. He then slipped his fingers further down, barely touching her attentive girl.

Little Red Riding Hood gasped, nearly jumping off the couch, but the wolf kept her down. "Shh, stop that. This will be over soon." The wolf began to massage the little pussy lovingly, rubbing every inch of the virgin kitty like a pro. Red helplessly rocked her hips, moaning to the rhythm like a slut.

The Hunter, seeing his chance, proceeded to move back to the couch. Red was enjoying herself too much to dare stop him. He squeezed and cupped the little breasts in disbelief.

Red couldn't take it anymore. Her pussy was running again. Her lips were scratched from biting them too hard. Her eyelids drooped down, and a low moan escaped her lips. She was seriously aroused.

"That's it, you're making me-" Red moaned.

"Yes?" hissed the wolf.

"You're making me," Red's pelvis was shaking the couch.

"Say it!" The Hunter's hands aggressively scraped and rubbed her delicate breasts.

"You're making me hot! I'm on fire!"

The wolf and the Hunter exchanged evil glares. "Okay," said the wolf, "we'll take care of you."

Shall I continue?

plaidskirt
plaidskirt
111 Followers