Little Red Riding Hood Ch. 2

Story Info
Hood has Hunter shaking.
1.2k words
4.23
78.3k
30

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 07/15/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
plaidskirt
plaidskirt
111 Followers

The Hunter, with all his strength and masculinity, was now shaking in his pants. He grabbed Wolf's arm, moving him to the side while Red whimpered loudly.

"We can't just take her. She's just a young, innocent girl." His eyes remained on her sweet puss.

"She doesn't seem so innocent when she screams in ecstasy!" The Wolf's teeth were shining in the light.

The Hunter silently agreed before returning to Little Red Riding Hood. Her hands were once again rubbing her womanhood.

"You said you'd take care of me," the young girl whined.

"Oh, you're gonna get it good, don't you worry." The Wolf chuckled, undoing his pants. It was only a matter of seconds before his cock was fully exposed to the eighteen year old virgin's eyes.

Suddenly, the Hunter felt inadequate. Contrary to popular belief, the manly axe-carrier's cock was an average 5 1/2 inches.

The Wolf, on the other hand, was well over eleven inches. "Put it in your hand, Red." He put his hand over the girl's, guiding it up his shaft. "Ohh, that's it." He was getting a raging hard on. Within a minute, his purple cockhead was pointing at the ceiling.

The Hunter stroked his own cock, not wanting the girl to see it and be disappointed. Secretly he had been watching her for a while now, dreaming of what how it would be.

He watched in a fascination as the Wolf crept between Little Hood's smooth legs. "Open up real wide for Daddy!"

"No, no you're too big!" Red cried. As horny and naive as she was, she knew the Wolf's monster cock would split her in two.

The Wolf struggled to push his cockhead in, "Shh, you're about to be fucked by the Big Bad Wolf!" His hyena laugh terrified the little virgin.

The Hunter was amazed. She actually wasn't that impressed with the Wolf's impossible size. She wants someone who won't hurt her, he realized. He grabbed the Wolf by the shoulders and much to Red's relief, pushed him off.

The Wolf was angry, but proud of the nice and noble Hunter for standing up to him. "At least pretty little girls come with multiple holes! Fine, Hunter, you be the lucky s.o.b. to fuck her first."

"Then I'm doing it my way!" He scooped her into his arms and rested her on the floor, face down. He massaged the back of her legs until they opened for him, and then felt her wet flower until her ass rose high into the air. "Works every time," he smiled.


The handsome hunter was finally being firm with Red, just as she always dreamed.

Maybe the Hunter wouldn't ruin Red's pussy forever like the Wolf's cock would have, but it would still be quite a stretch to get into her. He was constantly rubbing those young nipples and pulling on her nether lips to get a little more lube out of her.

"Are you ready now honey?" He asked her with kindness.

"Ohh, yes," the frustrated girl moaned.

He then wrapped his muscular, big arm around her slender young waist. She wasn't going anywhere now. Red felt different in the Hunter's arms. She felt safe and cared for. It looked like Red's first cock would also be her first love.

The Hunter then began pushing into her cunt. He could feel the girl quivering and shaking beneath him. Her little love box was tight and confining. The Wolf couldn't help but be a little jealous as he watched his partner try to get all the way inside.

Then, without warning, The Hunter shoved himself all the way in. Red felt claimed and loved it. They both moaned loudly in their very different pitches.

Red's squeal got so high that her voice cracked. Her mouth was open, in an 'O' shape, without a noise coming out. The Wolf, always ready to jump in and use a pretty girl, didn't have to think twice. He shoved his cock into her mouth, intoxicated by the ever so soft feel of virgin lips on his most sensitive part.

Red was intrigued with the new sensation. She was actually using her warm, wet mouth to bring pleasure to a man. Immense pleasure.

"Oh," the Hunter laughed, "so you're a slut."

Little Red Riding Hood couldn't say no with her mouth stuffed with cock. He took himself almost all the way out, and then used a single mighty thrust to force his way back in.

"Mmmph!" Red did feel a little pain then, but she didn't try to make him go slower or lighter. She wanted to please them both. She was officially becoming their young slut.

Red was really getting into her new role as cocksucker too. She was opening up her throat and taking as much in as she could.

The Wolf, who didn't really like Red as much as his own cock, grabbed her by the hair and began force-bobbing her head around. "This is your training. Now you will be a good cumslut."

The Hunter was a little pissed off. He wanted to be the one to be rough with Red. He started fucking her fast as hell.

"Oh no you don't!" the Wolf yelled, ramming his cock into her teen throat. It was now huger than ever.

"Oh yes I did!" the Hunter snapped back, as he smacked Red a couple times. He then reached down and began an attack on her hard little clit. Thus began her first prolonged orgasm.

She wasn't the only one about to cum. The Wolf's lime green eyes were rolling back in his head. His thighs were moving wildly, without him knowing it. All he wanted to do was feed this little girl buckets of his nasty hot cum.

Little Red Riding Hood's pussy was spasming violently. She clamped down on the Hunter, making him unable to thrust anymore.

The Hunter couldn't believe the vision before him: the little girl in the tattered and torn red dress with the huge cock claiming her throat. The Wolf, standing above her, with his head all the way back and his whole body shaking.

Suddenly the Wolf's growls and Red's delightful, muffled screams fell silent.

The Hunter looked directly down at the essence of her sex. The blood that had leaked out earlier had been washed away by a stream of pleasure juices. Goop and cum streamed down her like a faucet. "SHE IS SO TIGHT!" The Hunter screamed, clinging tightly to her body and sinking his teeth into her shoulder.

He could see a few drops of the Wolf's semen come down her chin. The Wolf brought it back up into her mouth and she happily accepted it, swallowing every last drop.

Both men withdrew from their pretty fuckdoll. She had an odd look on her face, of happiness, relief, but not quite satisfaction. Her hand was once again on her little mound, trying to bring herself more pleasure.

The guys couldn't believe the young girl had a sex drive to match theirs. "Well," said the Hunter, "we'll see how much this girl can really take."

"Mmm," Red agreed, dipping her finger into her tight hole.

The Wolf then smacked her face with his cock. "Yeah, don't think for a second that we're done with you!"

plaidskirt
plaidskirt
111 Followers