Little Red Riding Hood Rides Wood

Story Info
Little Red Riding Hood finds pleasure with a tree.
584 words
4.3
57k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***All characters are over 18***

Her cunt lips spread obscenely as she thrust down, wrapping wettly around that pleasure stick. The girl grunted as the tree branch hit her special spot. Bouncing faster, she squealed as she flicked her fat clit, while her other hand clutched her red cloak in ecstasy.

Little Red Riding Hood always enjoyed her jaunts in the woods. Living in a puritanical household, it was almost impossible to masturbate.

And she loved to masturbate.

The branch hit her special spot again, and Little Red Riding Hood shuddered at the impact. Extreme jolts of pleasure swam through her body. She fiddled her clit faster, gasping as she started to plateau.

The home stretch. The girl gyrated her pussy around the branch, her walls gripping like a soaking sponge. As her naughty juices slicked down her legs, Little Red Riding Hood lost herself in the sound of wild, sloppy sex.

Little Red Riding Hood smirked coyly. She was such a naughty girl pleasuring herself with a tree, when she was supposed to be visiting her grandmother. What would her mother say if she saw her now?

She could feel her pleasure quickening. She was ready to climax. And it was always strongest when she whimpered like a dirty girl.

"Oooohh yeah. Ugh. Uuuuuuuuuughhh! Mmm yeahhhh. Ride em cowgirl. Yeahhhhh!"

Little Red Riding Hood thrust her chest out as she rutted on the tree. Her head dropped back as her cloak rolled open, revealing a milky pair of full, bouncing tits. Her eyes rolled in her head as her tits slapped together, swinging with each powerful fuck on the tree. She rubbed her vulva desperately, seeking those sexy twinges of a pussy about to explode.

"Oooohh I'm such a dirty slut. I'm making this tree all wet. Maybe I'll lick up my juices afterwards. Give this naughty tree a big thank you for sorting out my leaky little hole."

The girl could feel her pussy getting hotter. Her mind fell to the base of her clit, where her rubbing and bouncing was building up pressure - a pressure that pulsed down to her soaking entrance. She breathed jaggedly.

"I'm fucking a tree. Oh god, oooohhhh God I'm fucking a tree. I'm having dirty - unprotected - sinful sex with a tree! Mummy - Daddy - what do you think of your good little girl now? Uuuurrrrgh - well? Having sex in the woods - oooohhhh - where everyone can see her? Where the - dirty men masturbate? Huh! Oh! Ohhhhh! OH YEAAAHHHHHH! OOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Yes! YisYisYIS ohYEAH FUCK ME-EE-EE-EE-EE-EE whoa-OH OH! OH! OH! Oh! Whoaaa. OH, oh, ohhhhh. Mmmm ahhhhhhhh yeahhhhhh.

The climax hit her like a tsunami, jerking her beautiful young body all over the gnarly tree branch. During the frenzy of pleasure, Little Red Riding Hood's hot pussy rocked off the branch, forcing the girl to experience every inch of her tight contractions. She sighed and grinned goofily as she started to wet herself, tinkling a kinky combination of love juice and wee onto the forest floor.

As she squeezed out the last moments of pleasure, Little Red Riding Hood felt shy. Here she was, a good puritan girl, debasing herself on a thick branch right where anyone could see her.

And the thought made her even hornier.

Little Red Riding Hood reached down to thumb her pussy. As her hand squelched inside her sopping cunt, her fat clit hardened once more.

And behind the bushes, a knotted cock rose to attention.