Little Red Riding Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The farmer pushed Red away and she hit the floor hard, looking up at the dirty man while her Aunt straightened up, looking her niece in the eyes, "We're almost there honey, just hold out a little longer."

She nodded and closed her eyes, wishing she were in a far away place—but that daydream came crashing down around her as she felt a stiff intrusion force its way inside her tight pussy. She yelped in pain and gritted her teeth as she squinted her eyes to find the insatiable farmer forcing his way into her velvety channel.

"Sweet mother..." was all he could get out as he convulsed slightly, beginning to thrust within the young woman.

Red was rocked back and forth amongst the hardwood floor, looking up to see the wolf watching from afar; his black eyes were cold and emotionless, and she couldn't tell what he was thinking. As long as this treatment was over soon, she didn't care what he thought.

Rose blocked her view of the wolf and squatted over her niece's face, hands on her knees as her pussy was lowered into range; her request was silent but loud all at once, and Red obliged, snaking her tongue out to return the favor to her Aunt, who purred her contentment.

The fun didn't end there though, as the wolf, who had held out all night, finally decided to join. He reverted to his human form, dressed in overalls like his brother, and casually walked up to Rose, slowly unbuttoning his clothes. He freed himself from his overalls and pulled his cock out from his underwear, the rock hard appendage smacking Rose across the face.

"Suck it, bitch," he demanded, a hand gripping the back of the woman's skull.

She obliged without question, her tongue wrapping around the wolf's head, her eyes on his. She slowly engorged herself on his dick, feeding its length inch by inch into her succulent mouth. The wolf groaned aloud as his fingers ran through her hair, and he began to thrust into the woman's skull. Her bobbing head and moist mouth made such lewd sounds as flecks as saliva began to fly that her arousal only deepened, her pussy gushing buckets of fluids.

The wolf pulled out of Rose's mouth and pushed her down on top of Red, sidling up behind her with his dick in his hand; Rose, who was once again face to face with her niece's pussy, licked the woman's clit as she watched the farmer's cock drive in and out of her pussy. From behind her, she felt a hand grope her ass and the large head of the wolf's cock find her anus. She said nothing, electing to close her eyes and absorb the pain as she was forcefully split open.

Red looked up at the proceeding, her tongue heedlessly lapping up her Aunt's juices, and watched as the wolf's dick disappeared inside of Rose's asshole, driving the woman to the hilt.

"Oh my..." the wolf muttered, hands on the woman's ass cheeks.

He began to thrust within the woman slowly, his balls slapping both Rose's ass and Red's forehead as he did so.

The foursome seemingly lasted forever in that position, what with Red having her pussy filled and eaten all at once and Rose being anally abused and having her own pussy being eaten by her niece; the women came many times in the hands of their captors and were delirious with pleasure by the time the brothers reached their own orgasms.

"Just a bit more now..." the farmer struggled to get out as he thrusted in and out of Red's her dripping wet cunt; the sounds emitting from it were lewd, crude.

Red moaned into her Aunt's pussy as she felt herself nearing yet another orgasm; by now, she had lost count and she didn't care—she was loving every minute of it. By now, her face was so covered in bodily fluids, both from the farmer's earlier antics and her Aunt that she could hardly see, but she also didn't care about that; she too enjoyed every second of the treatment.

Her Aunt was moaning at the top of her lungs as her gaping asshole was plundered, her tongue useless amongst her niece's clit, hands on her own ass cheeks as she spread them for her assailant.

"Fuuuuucccckkk, fuck my ass you dirty wolf!" Rose cried out, grinding her hips on her niece's face and into that delicious dick the filled her completely.

The farmer came without warning, jamming his cock deep within Red's tight body, his seed spilling directly into Red's womb; he pulled out, growling loudly as he shot the rest of his orgasm all over Rose's pretty face, giving her a coat to match her niece's. Red moaned aloud as his warm essence flowed into her body, and seconds later, she too experienced a cataclysmic orgasm, one that tightened her muscles so much that it locked his cock in place, preventing a hasty exit; he wasn't aware, as he collapsed in a sweaty heap onto the poor girl. As for Rose, she came again and again and again, destroying her niece's face to the point where it was unrecognizable.

The wolf followed suit only seconds later, exploding within Rose's sensitive ass; he pulled his cock out during his orgasm and sprayed a hefty amount of spunk on her ass cheeks, her lower back, and onto Red's face of course; the poor girl would require a serious bath.

The wolf gingerly fed his penis into Red's mouth and luxuriated in the sensation of the whore's tongue lapping up his essence; Rose was doing the same for the farmer, her low groans of appreciation coming out in purrs as she gingerly sucked upon the flaccid penis.

None of them were in any position to move, so they laid there in a mass of liquid excrement and tangled limbs.

Without any transition, the wolf, who had been standing a moment earlier, was now lying in a pool of his own blood, headless; Red screamed upon the discovery and the other two looked to where she was, noticing a strange man with a hatchet in one hand and the wolf's head in the other.

"Shit, it's the lumberjack!" the farmer exclaimed and he dismounted Red without hesitation, springing into action.

Shape shifting in midair, he dove for the lumberjack, who ducked beneath outstretched claws and swung upward, mortally striking the werewolf in the abdomen, the business end of the hatchet issuing out of the farmer's spine. He retrieved his weapon from the carcass and rushed to the aid of the delirious women.

"You ladies alright?"

~Nine Months Later~

"C'mon Red, push!" Rose cheered, clutching her niece's hand tightly.

Her niece struggled with the delivery, perspiration falling from her in sheets.

They were in the barn out back, with Red reclined upon a mass of strewn hay; the sun was shining brilliantly, a perfect day to usher a baby into the world.

"You're doing great honey, just a few more!"

Red closed her eyes and pushed with all of her might, her teeth gritted, knuckles shining white.

Instead of a newborn's crying fit, an evil howl issued from her depths.

"It's a boy!" Rose said, looking down at the werewolf pup that her niece had birthed.

Red looked upon the pup with disdain, and instead of a maternal glow overcoming her features, she closed her eyes and shuddered.

The lumberjack, who had delivered the pup, removed the handkerchief from his face and reached for his hatchet.

12