Little Red Robin Hood

Story Info
Robin is all alone in the woods...
1.2k words
3.88
57k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being a teacher during the day Robin found it kind of silly dressing up like a school girl. But here she was outside in the cool Spring air in nothing but a dress shirt, a tie, a short plaid skirt, fishnet stockings; and her Converse. If only her students could see her now. She had done her hair up in pigtails to make her look even more innocent. Might as well look the part. She was just glad nobody had seen her as she walked down the block towards the dead end. It was night; so that helped at least. Still part of her wished somebody had seen. What would they have made of the chubby 5'2" stranger walking down the road in the dark looking like a cheap little slut?

Robin loved acting like a slut. And she smiled to herself as she walked past the sign reading Dead End and made her way through the thickets and trees. They scraped her legs a bit hurting her a little; but she supposed that was the price she had to pay to realize her little fantasies. Besides she did like a little pain. Walking through the woods she listened as the leaves and sticks crunched beneath her feet. It was getting harder to see and she had to begin feeling her way through the trees. The little moonlight there was only gave her so much help. Then she heard a noise out in the woods. Then another. It was far away at first but seemed to be getting closer. A chill ran through her.

Robin peered through the darkness looking for the source of the noise. She called out asking if anyone was there. But there was no answer other than the sound of leaves being crushed. She asked again if somebody was there and heard a branch snap. She felt somebody's presence behind her before she saw them. In the reflection of her glasses she could just make out the shape of something. Or someone. Out there in the darkness. Robin asked who it was; but all she heard was a low chuckle. Soon hands were on her waist groping in the dark. They ran up her sides.

Robin told the owner of the hands to stop; but he didn't. He reached and grabbed her big breasts squeezing them hard. Robin let out a cry and pushed the hands away. Quickly, blindly she took off through the woods. She heard her assailant behind her giving chase. A hand was on her leg and she fell to the ground hard. She felt her leg scrape against a rock. She knew her knee was bleeding. She'd probably regret that one in the morning. The stranger was on top of her holding her down on the floor. She could feel him groping her ass, spreading her legs from behind. She cried for him to stop.

She felt his breath on her ear. He called her a little slut and she insisted she was a good girl. Robin begged for him to just let her go. The man laughed again telling her that good girls wouldn't be out in the woods at night. That good girls would be wearing panties. He was roughly fondling her shaved pussy. Robin whimpers as he laughs at her; telling her how wet she is. He shoves his pussy soaked fingers into her mouth making her taste herself. Tells her that's what a whore tastes like.

Robin begs him to stop knowing he won't. Hoping he won't. He pins one of her arms behind her back and in a deft movement flips her over onto her back. She cries out in pain as she lands on the pinned arm. Her attacker's hand goes to her neck and he tells her to shut the fuck up. When she whimpers again he smacks her. Grabbing her shirt he begins to unbutton her blouse. After a few seconds he tires of this and tears the shirt open; sending buttons flying everywhere as he reveals her breasts to the midnight air.

The attacker grabs her tits roughly squeezing them. He sucks and bites on them as Robin alternates between crying out and moaning. He licks and sucks her nipples while he runs his free hand down her body and slides it up her leg. He is playing with her pussy while he ravages her breasts and chokes her. He asks Robin if she likes being choked. If it turns her on to be treated like a dirty whore. Robin says no and asks him to stop. He squeezes her throat harder and bites her nipple. When she cries out he stops fondling her and smacks her again. He tells her this is what a stupid little cunt walking home alone in the woods deserves.

Climbing on top of her the stranger pushes his way inside of Robin. She cries for him to stop; but this only makes him start fucking her harder. Robin can't believe this is actually happening. Can't imagine how lewd she must look half dressed in the woods getting fucked with her legs spread wide like a common whore. She grunts as he thrusts inside of her harder and harder. She cries for him to stop; but he just keeps pounding in and out of her pussy again and again. Robin can't control herself.

She begins begging the stranger to fuck her as her body begins to shudder. She meets his hard, savage thrusts as he enters her again and again while she shakes in orgasm. Robin wraps her legs around her attacker and fucks him back until getting up to his knees he smacks her again and pushes her off of him. He calls her a stupid slut. A filthy whore as he grabs her hair and begins jacking his cock all over her face. He asks her if she likes being his disgusting little fuck toy while his cum splatters in her hair, on her face; trickling down onto her tits. Robin gasps for air as he pulls her hair and she tells him she loves being his filthy little slut. That she is nothing more than a place for him to stick his cock. He begins smacking her in the face with his dick which he then orders her to clean.

Opening wide Robin takes his softening prick into her mouth rolling her tongue about it; making sure to clean all the cum off his manhood. Satisfied the stranger lets Robin go; letting her drop back into the leaves and sticks as he makes his exit through the woods. Robin lies still on the ground covered in cum for several minutes before she stirs. She rubs her nipple a bit before running her hand down her body, letting it come to rest on her well-used pussy. She laughs to herself as she sits up in the cold. Something is sticking her ass and she winces in pain as she reaches under herself and pulls out a stick. She tosses it and rubbing her back feels several scratch marks.

Fucking Anthony she thinks. Though really it isn't his fault. This was one of her fantasies after all. Well maybe not the outfit. Getting up to her feet she felt a little sore but that was okay. She had fun. Once again feeling her way through the woods Robin smiled to herself thinking what if someone saw this well-fucked little slut as she made her way home. That could be fun.