Little Rich Girl Pays Up

Story Info
A carpenter gets tired of being teased.
1.6k words
3.87
43.6k
14
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soundsfx
soundsfx
62 Followers

"How can I thank you for all the hard work you did?" Sue asked in a soft little voice, emphasizing the word hard as she looked down at my crotch.

What a little cock teaser. It'd been like this all week, with this spoiled little rich girl hanging around while her father was at work. In the mornings, she'd came downstairs after her dad went to work in just her pajamas, which were various tight t-shirts, no bra of course, and shorts which outlined her fine ass like they were painted on. Her father had hired me to do all kinds of odd jobs around the house, seeing how he was totally incompetent at doing anything except conceiving hot girls and making shit tons of money.

Every morning when I showed up, he'd just shrink into himself, almost scared of me it seemed. Of course, he was some kind of pussy accountant while I was a handyman, so I guess he felt unmanly around me -- who knows? It got to where I'd fuck with him a little each time I saw him, asking him if he's working out more, balling one of his secretaries, or going out and looking for pussy while I'm working around his house. He would always laugh nervously while I did this, and probably wished he was doing all those things -- if he actually had balls that is.

His daughter was another story. Hotter than hot. Long blond hair, a petite little thing and a cheerleader at the high school and by the looks of her, the local slut too. As soon as school was out, she'd come home and immediately take off her bra so I could admire her hot little tits under her tight tops. Her skirts seemed to get smaller by the day too, and the one she had on now took the cake. Shit, I could see her panties every time she moved, and I'm using the word panties lightly, more like band aids.

"Maybe I could make you some cookies or something." The young woman offered. "But my cooking sucks."

"What else sucks?" I asked, figuring I'd call her bluff. She'd done nothing but tease me the whole afternoon, leaning over, knowing I was looking down her low top, and every time she spoke, she used every sexual innuendoes in the book, especially liking the one about getting a good screw as I used my power drill.

"I suck all kinds of things -- I mean I suck at all kinds of things." Sue giggled as she once again tossed in a good sexual reference.

"Prove it, or stop with the teasing, honey. When men get all worked up, they can do terrible things to spoiled girls, understand?" I told her sternly.

Sue just giggled as she put her finger in her mouth and sucked on the tip. Fuck! I'd had about enough of this shit. I walked over to her and told her that I wasn't fucking kidding, but she just laughed at me. Grabbing my zipper, I told her to think about her next move carefully, but she did nothing but drop her eyes to my crotch as I unzipped.

"You wouldn't dare." The girl taunted me as I reached in to pull out my cock. Nothing was going to stop me from showing her how serious I was as I waved my hard cock at her.

"Are you ready to apologize?" My dick hoped she'd keep it up so I'd have an excuse to bend her over the arm of the couch.

"I don't have to apologize." She gloated, sure that I wouldn't risk taking this any farther. Grabbing her firmly by her hair, I jerked her head downward. Sue dropped to her knees in pain and took her position in front of me. I was enjoying the hell out of this moment and pulled her closer, until my dick was pressed up against her face.

"I'm waiting..." I was being more than fair I thought, as I loosened my grip on her hair to give her a choice. Her expression turned from being scared to finding this funny. Her lips brushed the head of my cock as she asked what exactly I was waiting for. Putting my hand around my dick, I gave it a few pumps so it'd reach its full size. Sue's tongue reached out and gave it a lick - that's when I came unglued, putting a hand on each side of her head and driving my dick into her pouty ass mouth.

"What's the matter, honey, I thought you told me you suck all kinds of things, didn't that include cocks? Oh... Fuck, that feels good, I bet you've sucked off half the boys in your school, haven't you?" I taunted her. Giving my hips a shove, my dick pressed against the opening of her throat and I was thinking seriously about seeing how far down I could get it, but didn't want to end up with puke on my dick either, so I pulled out a bit and moved my hips back and forth, fucking her face at a slow even pace.

That's when I heard a noise from the hallway, and turned to see what it was. It was her father, standing there with a shocked look on his face. Thinking I was as good as fired, I decided to keep going -- at least until I came in this slut's mouth, then I'll face the music.

"Your daughter has been teasing me all week, so I thought I teach her a lesson, you don't want her to be a spoiled little rich girl do you?" I ask her father as his eyes locked on my cock moving in and out of his daughter's mouth.

"I...." He said quietly, not finishing his sentence.

"Are you going to tell your father what a little slut you are, or do I have to?" I asked her as I pulled out of her mouth and began rubbing my cock all over her pretty face.

"I've been bad..." She told him in a sweet little voice, my dick slurring her words as it pressed against her lips.

"Tell him how bad." I urged her as I moved my dick around her face, leaving behind a trail of her spit and my pre-cum.

"I've been talking really dirty and showing off my body." She replied as she planted a few kisses to the shaft, then used her hands to lift up my balls and run her tongue around them for good measure.

Her father looked like he was going to pass out and stumbled to the nearest chair and sat down, keeping his eyes on his daughters mouth as I stuck my cock back between her lips. I told them both that if she didn't do a good job, I'd be back tomorrow to give her another lesson.

"I guess this means I'm a cocksucker now, huh daddy?" She tortured him with the knowledge that she was now a confirmed slut. I loved the feeling of her lips vibrating against my dick as she spoke, so I asked her a couple more questions.

"You've never drank sperm before?" I asked, knowing that she was lying, I bet she'd drained a dozen boys cocks.

"Nope... I was always afraid to... What if it tastes bad?" Sue replied, looking up at me.

"That's why you swallow, honey, to get rid of the taste as fast as possible, but some girls love it, who knows, maybe you'll be one of them." My balls were straining to release their tangy fluid. I could feel my legs begin to turn into Jello and told her to expect a tasty drink any second.

"Get ready, honey, here it cums...." I grunted as I pumped my hips faster, driving my dick deeper in her mouth, making her gag when I hit the entrance to her throat. Her eyes watered as I began to shoot my load.

"Oh.. Fuck!" I shouted as the first shot entered her mouth. I glanced over to look at her father. I don't think it helped him that she kept mumbling 'yummy' every ten seconds. Turning my attention back to the girl on her knees in front of me, I held her head as I pumped a few more shots of warm sperm down her throat. Sue coughed a few times, but managed to swallow it all down. When she was finished, I pulled out and she smiled as a thin drip of cum ran down her chin.

"Wow, I swallowed it all, didn't I? How was that?" She happily asked me.

"That was good, sweetheart." I patted her head as she nibbled on the head of my dick, making sure she'd got the last of my cum, and licked it clean as her father stared at her. His hand rubbed across his lap as he fidgeted in his seat. I think the bastard enjoyed it, and was now as hard as a rock himself. I laughed, thinking what a dip-shit he was. Maybe I should make his daughter crawl over on her hands and knees and suck his dick too, but he clearly didn't deserve it.

Putting my cock back in my pants, I picked up my tools and made my way to the door. I glanced behind me to see Sue lift up her skirt and stick her hand down her panties, getting ready to rub one out. I guess drinking sperm has made her horny. I chuckled as I told them I'd be back tomorrow and closed the door behind me as her father just sat there.

soundsfx
soundsfx
62 Followers