Little Show Off

Story Info
His teasing daughter drives him crazy.
3.2k words
4.48
322k
57
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scorpio00155
scorpio00155
1,081 Followers

My eighteen year old daughter Linda was a right bloody tease when her mother wasn't around, the little cow would think nothing of wandering around half naked in front of me on the pretence of doing something. If it wasn't that then she was making subtle suggestions or lewd innuendoes, other times she'd sit in such a way as to show off her legs right up to her panties or lean forward so that I could see right down into her top. I'm only human and it wasn't long before my daughter's antics started to turn me on, it happened over a such a period of time that I felt no guilt or shame at my arousal by my daughter's body after a while. My wife called me a randy bastard and I suppose she was right as I always felt the urge for sex, and more and more I was feeling the urge to screw the arse off Linda. Of course when her mother was about Linda was all sweetness and innocence, unless she thought her mother wouldn't notice what she was up to and then the bitch would give me a quick flash of her panties while acting all innocent.

Things finally came to a head one Friday when I got home from work, Linda greeted me in the kitchen wearing a lacy bra and panties, and I could see both her nipples and the outline of her pussy through the things.

"Mum's gone up to Gran's," Linda announced merrily, "she says to tell you that she'll be there all weekend."

I'd had a hard day at work and a frustrating journey home, my patience was worn paper thin and the sight of my daughter flaunting herself in front of me while gaily telling me that we were alone was just the last straw. Growling deep in my throat I stepped towards her, reached out and tore the bra from her body, Linda went wide eyed and then yelped as I ripped her panties off, yet she did not run away or try to cover herself up in any way. Grabbing her wrist I dragged her through to the living room, as we walked I used my free hand to tug at the fastening of my clothing. In the living room I tossed Linda on the couch and quickly stripped before she could recover herself, reaching down I pulled her roughly to her feet and put my arms around her body, the heat of her soft skin making my own skin tingle.

"I'm going to teach you what happens to damned little show offs!" I growled at her.

She struggled in my arms which only served to rub her tits against me and to excite me even more, taking one of her wrists I forced it behind her back then leant forward and forcefully placed my lips on hers. I suppose I was a little crazy, but I experienced no surprise when Linda began to respond to my kisses a short space of time later, with my free hand I began to explore her body. As I squeezed my daughter's tits she gave a tiny moan, then I started to tease her nipples and her moans grew louder, this only drove me on and I played with her young nipples for ages while kissing her feverishly. Linda began to squirm and gasp into my mouth before I moved my hand from her tits, dropping my hand straight to her pussy I speared two fingers straight into her wet hole and my daughter nearly fainted in my grip as a climax ran through her.

Parting our lips I looked down into her face, her eyes were closed and her lips were parted, she was panting as her ecstasy ran through her and I smiled at the thought that I had made her climax. Yet the little tease was enjoying what I was doing to her, though I had to I admit I was enjoying doing it, her eyes flew open as I pushed her down onto the floor and quickly covered her with my body. My cock was hard and throbbing with excitement and I lost no time at all in sinking it into my daughter's pussy, she writhed as though to escape, but only succeeded in taking my cock deeper into her. With a moan of sheer enjoyment I thrust all the way into her then pulled back and my daughter squealed then bucked as she came again. There was nothing gentle about the way I fucked my daughter, with hard, cruel thrusts I took her, driving her from climax to climax without pause or mercy, her cries filling the room until I muffled them with my demanding lips. All too soon I felt the rush of my climax and with a last hard thrust I shot my hot seed deep into my daughter's body, as I filled her with my juices Linda thrust up even harder on me and screamed into my mouth. Groaning with the sheer bliss I was feeling I lay still on top of my daughter's writhing body for a moment then I began to move again only stopping when my cock got so limp that it wouldn't stay inside her pussy.

Rising to my feet I stood looking down at my daughter as she lay shaking and gasping for breath and only then did the realisation of what I had done hit me. Yet even then I still felt excited by the sight of her naked body, and strangely, only a little guilty at what I had done, I felt no shame at all and as I stood there puzzling over this with my eyes roving over my daughter's body my cock grew hard again. Linda's eyes opened, she looked up at my hard cock and grinned.

"Christ dad," she breathed heavily, "let a girl get a rest before you fuck her senseless again."

Her response surprised me more than a little, I had been expecting tears and hysterics. The little minx was grinning and eyeing up my cock with gleaming eyes that stayed locked to my erection as she stood up slowly.

"Jesus I'm knackered." She sighed as she leant against me, "It was definitely worth the wait though."

"The wait?" I said in surprise.

"God, you don't think I flaunted myself like that at anyone else do you?" Linda laughed, "I've been trying to get you going for ages."

"You mean you wanted me to fuck you?" I gaped.

"Exactly." She grinned, "In fact I still do, when I've recovered that is."

I couldn't believe my ears, but the knowledge that my daughter was not only willing but also eager to have me screw her sent a tremendous thrill through me and I reached out to stroke her ample young tits. Grinning at me as I took my time about playing with her ripe globes my daughter protested that she was too knackered for more sex, but she made no effort to move away from my caresses even when I moved a hand down to her pussy to explore it thoroughly. Gasping and trembling as she leant against me Linda closed her eyes and protested some more, but I knew that she didn't mean a word of it, that she was as eager as I was for me to fuck her again, only this time round I was going to take my time about it and savour the experience to the full. Suddenly Linda threw her arms around my neck and clung to me as her body shuddered into a climax, I grinned as I thrust my probing fingers as deep into her as I could while tweaking one of her nipples.

"Oh you sod!" She cried as her climax intensified, "Stop... playing... with... aarg... me... God... FUCK... ME... CHRIST!"

I had to catch her as her body shook into such a climax that she couldn't stand or cling to me any more; I lowered her to the floor and covered her with my body.

"OH FUCK!!!" Linda screamed as I slid my cock into her clutching pussy.

She writhed, bucked, and cried out beneath me as I slowly fucked her gorgeous young body, yet through it all my daughter managed somehow to match my movements, her pussy sliding deliciously on my cock as it thrust into her. Through my pleasure I marvelled at the joy I was receiving from my daughter's body, if it was wrong for me to be fucking her then why did I feel so good about it and why did she? Twisting my upper body I managed to capture one of her nipples in my mouth, Linda gave a gurgling cry as I joyously sucked at that hard bud, teasing it with my tongue and teeth while her pussy tightened even more around my cock.

"OH GOD YES!" Linda's voice rising to a scream filled the room, "FUCK ME DAD, FUCK ME!"

I was only too happy to oblige her, but I was also determined to relish this second time to the full so I kept my movements slow and steady despite all her pleas, screams and the demands of my own body. Linda's body was shaking all the time, her pussy tightening almost crushingly as I took her at my own pace, it was an exquisite torture of ecstasy that I wanted to last forever. Forever is a hell of a long time though and I am mere flesh and blood, gradually I began to move faster, my thrusts becoming harder making our groins make firm contact and driving my daughter into an even greater frenzy.

"PLEASE DADDY, PLEASE!" Linda sobbed loudly as she begged me to speed up even more.

Yet I still managed to keep control of myself, though my movements were becoming faster with every moment that passed I did not rush into a frenzy as Linda was begging me to do, the time for that was fast approaching though. I could feel Linda's body growing weaker beneath me, her cries sinking to low sobs and whimpers as she became overwhelmed by the sensation I was giving her, my heart was thumping and the blood was pounding in my ears as I felt myself rising towards my own climax. Then it was rushing over me, a hot explosion of ecstasy that had me thrusting into her as my seed erupted into her body in a hot stream that sent my daughter into a gurgling, gasping orgasm of such force that she blacked out under me for a moment. I was only just aware of my daughter's condition as I was having my own problems, a red haze was threatening to engulf me as my pleasure grew to an unbelievable, indescribable high, I could hear myself crying out my bliss as though from a great distance, but after a few moments the haze parted and I began to slide in my daughter's pussy yet again.

Linda gave a strangled, gasping cry then took a sharp, shuddering intake of breath, her body bucking like a force ten earthquake was running through her and I clung to her while my cock slowly shrank inside her. Eventually my cock slipped out of her pussy, I rolled off her shaking body to lie gasping, and panting beside her. I could feel myself trembling as after shocks of delight ran through me and could only imagine what Linda was feeling. After about five minutes I felt recovered enough to sit up and gaze down at my daughter's still shaking body, her tits bouncing and jostling as tremors ran through her, the breath sobbing past her lips. Her eyes opened and eventually focused on me, Linda gave a weak, satisfied smile then closed her eyes again as another post orgasmic tremor ran through her.

"Christ!" Linda breathed with a jerk of her body.

A few minutes later she sat up beside me, though she was still trembling it was not with the same violence as she had shook shortly before, giving a breathless laugh she leant against me.

"God dad," she sighed, "where the hell did you learn to fuck like that?"

"You liked it then?" I grinned as I put an arm around her shoulders to steady her.

"I loved it!" she laughed softly, "Lord I feel well and truly stuffed. Anyway, at least you're a man of your word."

"Pardon?" I responded in a puzzled tone.

"You taught me not to flaunt myself around you," she laughed, "it's too fucking exhausting!"

Laughing I helped Linda to get onto the couch then went off to find a towel, when I got back to the living room my daughter was leaning back with her eyes closed and at first I though that she was asleep. Then her eyes opened and she held out her hand for the towel I was holding, she cleaned her pussy, which gave her a few shudders, then tossed the towel over the back of the couch, I watched the whole process with excitement growing inside me again.

"Oh God dad," Linda groaned, "I couldn't, not again, not now."

In surprise I looked down at my suddenly erect cock, I'd never felt this insatiable before, even in the wildest days of my youth; I couldn't believe that my prick had found the strength to rise for a third time in such a short space of time. Linda, though looking happy and totally satisfied, looked totally exhausted, the slump of her shoulders and the tiredness in her eyes told me that she would not be able to take me again until she had been able to rest for a while, which left me swinging in the wind so to speak. My darling daughter had the solution to that though, one that in all my years I had never had the fortune to experience.

"Come over here." Linda smiled.

I went over and stood in front of her, she smiled up at me then leant forward and took my cock into her mouth, and I gasped loudly as her lips closed around my shaft and her tongue pressed at the base of my cap.

"Jesus!" I gasped as her lips slid down on me, "That's fantastic!"

It was more than fantastic, it was sheer ecstasy, I had never imagined that having my prick sucked would have felt so good and regretted not having the opportunity to do it before. With slow movements of her head my daughter used her mouth on me as though it were a pussy, her lips sliding down and up on my shaft while her tongue ran around the underside of my hard flesh sending sensations of bliss running through me. It was my turn to gasp and cry out my pleasure for all to hear, there was no way that I could hold back the delight my daughter was giving me.

"OH GOD LINDA THAT FEELS SO GOOD!" I cried as a shiver of bliss ran through me.

Linda hummed around my cock and began to move her head faster, I knew that despite having already climaxed twice it would not be long before I shot my load for a third time. My legs started to tremble as my daughter's mouth drove me towards a climax, I reached down to play with Linda's tits and her mouth suddenly left my cock.

"Don't you fucking dare!" she gasped then took me into her mouth again.

Through the ecstasy I was feeling I smiled at her words, it was obvious that my daughter thought that if I touched her she'd be climaxing again and I decided that I was going to stroke her firm tits despite all her protests. Reaching down I took her tits in my hands and started to play with them, Linda groaned around my cock then pushed down hard on it, I could feel her tremble then gently shake as I turned my attentions to her nipples. My daughter's mouth was moving more demandingly on my erection as her body started to shake more and more, I could feel my cap pressing to the back of her throat and the sensations her tongue was giving me were driving me speedily to a climax. She screamed around my hard flesh then sucked until her cheeks sank.

"OH CHRIST!" I yelled as my seed blasted into her mouth.

My legs shook as she swallowed my juices and shook even more when she sucked for more, I knew that I'd not be able to take much more of it; my legs were turning to jelly and my mind was exploding in bursts of ecstasy that left me weak and panting. Just when I thought I would have to push my daughter off me she released my tingling cock and flopped back on the couch, her body shook as she looked up at me.

"You're a bastard, you know that dad." She said with a grin that belied her words.

Feeling weak and satiated I flopped onto the couch beside her, took her shaking body in my arms and held her tight to me, we sat like that until the tremors running through her faded and my breathing had returned to near normal. Raising her head to look at me Linda laughed and leant up, her lips brushed against mine for a moment then she was sitting up straight.

"I can't get enough of you." She sighed, "I never expected to feel this good."

"I feel the same way," I sighed, "but I never dreamt that I'd end up fucking my own daughter. How long have you been planning this?"

"Over a year." She admitted with a wry grin, "I was beginning to think that I'd never get through to you."

"For goodness sake Linda," I grinned shaking my head, "what on earth possessed you to even try?"

"I don't know." Linda laughed, "Isn't that silly? I just had this sudden need to be fucked by you, it has grown, and grown all the time I was tempting you. Do you hate me dad?"

"Lord no." I laughed, "By the time you got through to me I was ready to accept the idea. We'll have to be careful that no-one finds out about what we did though."

"And what we will do." Linda whispered.

"You aren't seriously proposing that we continue with this madness?" I sighed, "Divine though it may be."

"I've got a book upstairs in my room," Linda grinned, "it's got a hundred and one positions in it and I want you to fuck me in every single one of them. I'm sure we can work something out so that we don't get caught, perhaps I could get a flat of my own and you could visit me as my sugar daddy. Will you do it dad? Will you keep on fucking me?"

The idea appealed to me I must admit, so much so that I found myself weighing up the risks involved in keeping our relationship a secret. The hint of danger seemed to add to the excitement and I knew that I was going to give my daughter what she wanted, my wholehearted agreement. Smiling I leant over and kissed my daughter firmly on the lips, my hand going to her tits.

"I'll take that as a yes." Linda breathed as I parted our lips a while later to lower my mouth to her nipples.

scorpio00155
scorpio00155
1,081 Followers