Little Sis and I

Story Info
Little Sis seduced Big Bro.
7.9k words
4.33
124.5k
89
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HDTopper
HDTopper
67 Followers

Prologue;

As I begin to relate this story I can't help but feel that little flush of embarrassment that I struggled with that evening. I mean Alessandria was my kid sister, at college and away from home for the first time, no wonder that night she was so frightened. But before I digress and confuse the issues let me take you back to the beginning.

It was a quiet Friday evening and I was thrilled with the possibility of having a little private time. Mom and Dad had gone with friends skiing for the weekend and as I mentioned Alessandria was away at school. Me? Having just recently returned from a hitch in the Military had planned a weekend on the couch with some of movies I had missed. Oh yes, and I also planned not to waste my time in ignorance so I intended to ingest a large amount of American History, well to be more honest, I had a chilled case Sam Adams Summer Ale, he was a historic figure wasn't he, I was going to let him effect my brain. I had just opened that first chilled chapter when the phone rang.

"Hello"

"Is this Mister David Billings?"

"No, I'm his son, sorry but he's not home at the moment, would you like to leave a message?"

Then as the conversation continued I was informed Allie as I always called Alessandria and another girl had been attacked and a sexual assault had been attempted but some college boy's saw it and went to their aid.

I was further informed she was at the campus police station and was afraid to go back to her single bedroom apartment alone. I informed them to keep her calm and let her know I was on my way. Normally it would take me an hour and a half or so but farewell to Sam and his twin bottles I hit the road and turned ninety minutes into sixty.

CHAPTER I

I picked Allie up at the Campus Police Station and when she first saw me she was almost breaking my neck with a hug so strong that I finally understood the term bear hug but once free of her clutches we drove to her apartment. Once there she really broke down, apparently once realizing she was finally home safe with me at her side. The crying and clinging became worse as she readjusted to being protected which made it possible for me to finally convince her she needed some rest.

Allie got into her night dress and under the covers with me sitting on the bed while we talked for awhile. I tried hard to keep the conversation about our parents and their holiday weekend ski trip, stuff about home and about my finally being out of the service and getting ready to go back to school. Avoiding talk about this evenings previous events apparently worked as Allie became finally became sleepy eyed letting her slowly fall asleep. Once that was accomplished I headed to the living room and stripped to my boxers. The last thing I remember was fluffing the pillow as I hit the couch and was in no time at all was in deep sleep

My restful sleep suddenly became cramped and my poor ass was equally uncomfortable as suddenly it seemed to be assaulted by drafts so cold sleep became impossible. My discomfort forced my eyes open and when they did mere inches from my nose was Allie's. Her eyes were closed and the look on her face would let any observer know she was somewhere deep in contented sleep. As for me, my current situation only strengthened a previously learned fact, when you sleep with women you had best be prepared for a cold butt because most women are notorious for stealing the blankets.

Allie may have been content but for me this was not going to do, somehow I had to get her back into her own bed or sleep for me would be a commodity on the endangered species list. Aside from the fact I would get no sleep and my butt would end up frozen I realized that my back would be out of whack for days. So I tried to gently awaken her without causing alarm but to no avail even shaking her gently seemed to have no effect. Then I thought of a solution, Allie on her best day or worst from a woman's point of view couldn't have weighed any more than 105 pounds, so I decided to carry her back to bed.

I quietly pulled aside what little of the blanket still covered me and began to climb over her sleeping body and as I did other than the small piece she held tightly tucked under her chin the entire blanket fell away exposing the finest specimen of artwork that mine or any other parents could have created. I'm embarrassed to say this but as Allie lay there in her now contented sleep I couldn't help but stare and as my eyes traveled each inch and etched all it saw into my pictorial memory.

Allie's night gown had totally rearranged itself, the top it had shifted dramatically to the left leaving her perfectly shaped right breast exposed to my now totally attentive eyes. Fortunately or was it unfortunately that was a mere the tip of the iceberg because when my field of vision traveled down I was at first shocked to see she had pierced her belly button with a piece of jewelry but it was shocking was the sense I had seen that piece of jewelry before.

What I hadn't seen before was what lay below that pretty belly button ornament; there below it on full display and unadorned by panties was a neatly trimmed bush that lay just below a stomach that was so flat you could have used it as an ironing board. The sight was so captivating I had to fight weakening and cast aside my animal instinct then recapture a sense of responsibility. Somehow did covering her charms picking her up and carrying her to bed.

Once there I tried to gently drop her into bed but as I did she shook violently as if trying to get free of my grasp. Apparently thinking she was still being attacked but when she saw it was me she stuck her face in my neck and hugging herself to me as she cried into my ear, "I don't want to sleep alone I'm afraid, why can't I sleep with you?"

"Allie, if you sleep on the couch with me my back will be so screwed up I won't be able to walk for a month."

"Then sleep with me, there is plenty of room, just go get your pillow."

Big mistake, I was exhausted from the stress of it all so what she said made sense and I got the pillow.

I did just that went and got the pillow crawling under the covers with Allie and fell asleep in no time at all.

It felt like only minutes but according to her bedside clock it was about two hours had passed when her quiet sobbing awoke me once again. Instinctively wanting so sooth and protect her I rolled onto my side and took her shaking body into my arms. I kissed the back of her head telling her she was safe now and that I was here to protect her and asked her to try and relax and to get some sleep adding that she'd feel better in the morning.

"You just don't understand no one could understand."

I pulled her tighter to demonstrate that I was strong enough to take care of her as I whispered, "Talk to me Allie, I'm here trust me, nobody is going to hurt you."

"I know, I know that but that's not it, I know no one can try anything while you are here, I know you'd take care of me but that's not it, no one will ever understand."

Once again I decided the only way to calm her was to control the direction of the conversation so we chatted about all kinds of stuff until finally in a moment of weakness the truth came out. As Allie sobbed quietly she told me that she was still a virgin and she had promised herself that she would only give it to someone she loved not at some wild drunken bash. But tonight she felt so vulnerable when some Bastard was just seconds and from taking that away from her that is until those some thoughtful guys ripped the Bastard away from her and delivered them to the authorities. And as we talked Allie restlessly moved about inadvertently kicking the covers about and in doing so putting abundant charms on a painful display, painful for me that is. My masculine hormones were ragging from the display and I needed to put an end to it.

"Please don't take this the wrong way Allie but as I lay here and you thrash around you're putting your feminine beauty before my masculine eyes and if you keep up the show someone who loves you may be the one that rapes you, so I'm out of here!" Allie gasped with the realization of her absent mindedness as she pulled the blankets once again up under her chin and I grabbed my pillow kissed her forehead and heading for the couch.

Apparently all went well because the next thing I remember was being still on the couch and being awakened by the sweet smelling dampness that surrounded me. When I opened my eyes there before me was a freshly showered and shampooed Allie filling my nose with that awesome feminine fragrance.

Allie stood and leaning over me as she yelled, "get up you lazy bum it's almost eleven and you're taking me out for brunch. At some point as she spoke I finally became cognizant enough to have functioning brain waves and had to gasp as she stood there bending over me still dripping from the shower dressed only in tiny bra and panties.

"Cover up, will you Allie, hell I may be your brother but I'm still a man you know."

"Cover what?" She yelled, "Hell you saw it all last night so this is just like seeing me in a bikini." With that she just walked to her bedroom yelling back how I had just ten minutes to shower get dressed and take her out to eat.

I yelled back I had nothing to change into and she told me to wear what I had but if I really needed a pair she had another pair of panties that matched the ones she had on that I could borrow if I wanted, then she stopped and wiggled her ass as she laughed before shutting her bedroom door.

I shrugged it all off and followed her demands, less than a half hour later we were seated at a well appointed Sunday Brunch that obviously was well above any college student's budget.

As we were seated at the restaurant I asked, "Been here before sis?"

"Are you kidding, I can't afford this place, I always wanted to come and I figure considering last night's free strip show and the fact you didn't leave me a tip this is your retroactive admission fee."

"Come on Allie, you know it was all accidental last night. Are you implying I'm a pervert?"

"No, but you did enjoy the show didn't you, or am I that ugly?"

"Come on Allie, you know I can't answer that?'

"Why not, well answer this am I ugly?"

"Of course not, you're beautiful."

"Then if I am not ugly apparently your saying either you're gay or if you weren't my brother then my naked body would have given you a boner, have I got that right?"

"Look Allie, I don't know what you're leading up to but yes if you were not my sister I'd think look at you differently and yes you're hot, your body's magnificent, but please give me a break, can we drop it?"

"Thank you, was it so hard to give me a complement? Besides right now you're the only man I trust. I think you're the only man except that bastard last night, the guys that saved my ass, oh ya and few cops that ever saw me almost naked. Fortunately most of the cops were women, so your opinion counts."

"Well if I was you I stay away from that police station because I hear some of those tough women cops that may have seen your cute naked ass might be lesbians and I'm sure they may want a piece of you."

Allie laughed then leaned over gave me a kiss on the cheek before whispering in my ear, "I did it then, didn't I?"

"Did what, what the hell are you talking about?"

"Go ahead big brother you can admit it I'll understand. Boy that's cool I gave my big brother a boner.

Not wanting to get into a debate I could only loose I shook my head and laughed, then all went quiet as Allie and I became serious about nothing except our hunger neither of us saying much until after Allie put away her dessert.

Once she was sated and we had made it to the car Allie slouched in the passenger seat smiled at me like the preverbal Cheshire cat as she sat and quite dramatically rubbed her tummy while thanking me for brunch with a few blown kisses and an exaggerated burp. Once the car began to move she leaned over to me and putting on that silly little girl's voice asked me to take her home for a few days or at least until Mom and Dad were back

CHAPTER II

The drive home seemed to pass quickly and was really quite uneventful with Allie finally falling to sleep for most of the trip. In less than an hour and a half later I was on the couch surfing sports channels and finally having started to drain a second chapter of the Sam Adams saga. Allie on the other hand was quietly puttering about in her room and on and off the phone all afternoon.

I started to think about dinner and thought about Gerald's, Gerald's is the area restaurant where families tend to congregate and as it is in other communities it's the restaurant most folks visit first when they have been away from home for any length of time, so with that in mind I called out, "Hey Princess, want to go to Gerald's tonight."

"Yes Daddy that would be nice, are you my new daddy?"

Princess is what our dad always called Allie so I yelled back. "Ok smarty pants get ready and you better be a good girl tonight or daddy will put you over his knee and spank your little bum."

"Huh, we'll see about that, I'll be dressed and ready in thirty minutes is that okay Daddy-O?"

Not much later found me showered and with Allie at my side being ushered to our seats at the restaurant. It was then the strangeness began when Allie asked to sit beside me on the inside of the booth then made no attempt to sit until the hostess left. Stranger yet her the way she looked around before removing her coat and letting it fall to her seat like a movie actress forcing me to confront the first of many shocks I would face that evening. Once free of her coat and before sitting Allie did a little pirouette as she slid into her seat. I was in total shock as I looked at Allie dressed in a super short school girl's pleated plaid skirt. She also had on a white blouse adorned with one of those bowtie things seen on school uniforms. Adding frosting to the cake of her performance as she did her little spin she smiled at me and in a little girl's sing-song voice she asked "Does daddy like princess's outfit daddy?"

I nodded my approval to her question but Allie continued her act with little girl voice, "thank you daddy, I really hoped you'd like it, I chose it just for."

I asked, "Allie what are you up to?"

"Well I wanted to look good for you daddy because I don't want to make you upset and spank me.

"That's nice Allie, but really can you tell me what you're up to?"

I love you daddy and I don't want you angry because I think if I did something bad and I'm afraid you'd be upset with me then when we got home you would put me over your knee and make me cry."

I knew she was being silly so I decided to play along, "well Princess you better tell daddy what his little girl did?"

Giggling like a silly school girl Allie just smiled as she locked eyes with me before using hers to lead mine downward where she had lifted the hem of her skirt almost up to her breasts exposing everything from her beautifully flat belly to her knees including a mound that only the night before was neatly trimmed but now naked as a newborn.

I imagine I sat there frozen with my jaw hanging open but before I could speak or react Allie leaned over kissed my ear lobe and whispered "I neatened it up just for daddy. But I'm afraid I was very naughty by not putting my panties back on, is daddy's going to spank me when we get home?"

I just kept staring at the beauty she exposed and as I took in the view Allie made no attempt to put her skirt down. Allie opened her legs wider adding to the awesome to the view that filled my eyes and I barely captured enough composure to speak or react in any way until the Hostess arrived to seat another couple next to us.

With them so close Allie's dropped her skirt and just smiled knowing her game had to be curtailed or at least toned down for a while. That really didn't stop her completely as she began a barrage of silly smirks and flashing her bad girl grins she continued right through dinner. Still on edge and confused with Allie's intentions, I as did Allie sat quietly and except for her sexy little girl looks talked quietly about non vital daily stuff lasting right through dinner.

But once we were seated in the privacy of our car all bets were off again as Allie in her sing-song little girl voice cried out, "Daddy I have another confession, your Princess did something else naughty,"

Still confused I asked "Ok, what else did she do?"

Allie smiled at me while she pulled her blouse free of her skirt then with the dramatic aplomb she had been showing all evening she lifted up to her chin exposing her perfect breasts uncovered by a bra but even more erotic apparently she had carefully painted her already erect and hardened nipples with either lipstick or lip gloss.

"Daddy I know I was bad leaving my little pussy uncovered but I forgot my bra too. Daddy I'm scared you're going to spank me aren't you? I've never been spanked before and I'm afraid it'll hurt and you'll make me cry.

I had always fantasized about a master / subordinate relationship and here it might be just knocking at my door, but it was my little sister. Could I do all those things I dreamed about with my sister? While I pondered that dilemma a little light bulb went off in my head, maybe this game could be real and maybe I'd have a beautiful sex slave, but my sister?

What the hell I thought if it was just a silly game maybe I get another strip show to jerk off about later and besides if she really wants to play a brother has to be there for his little sister. So for the next twenty minutes I had to be alert, careful, play the game and maybe I might even get to feel those tits.

With those thoughts in mind I played my first card, "Princess I want you to cover up those pretty tits and sit there quietly like a good little girl and daddy will think about what your punishment will be when we get home."

"Yes daddy, but I'm afraid daddy, you never spanked me before wouldn't it make my little bum hurt?"

"Would my Princess like it to have daddy make your pretty bum all red and hurt a little?"

Allie continued never giving up her little girl voice as she said "I don't know daddy nobody has ever touched my little bum-bum before, I'm scared daddy.

"Well my bad little girl should have thought about that before doing naughty things like shave your little kitty."

"You mean pussy don't you daddy?"

"Of course I did but apparently Princess has a naughty little mouth too, now I want my naughty little girl to remain silent until we're inside the garage and I click the door closed, do you understand Princess?"

"Yes daddy, but will daddy spank me in the garage?"

"I thought I asked you to be quiet didn't I?"

Allie nodded folding her hands into her lap and held her head down until the garage door was closed and I had opened the entry door into the kitchen which I held for her as I pointed sending her to the den as we entered.

Once in the den I said, "Now Princess I want you to go to your room and think about the naughty things you've done and what your punishment should be. When you've done that I want you to change into something you believe will please me and more appropriate to your situation. I'll be awaiting your return in the den."

While driving I was trying to understand whether or not she really wanted me to raise her skirt and slap her cute little ass and make her my personal subservient slut. I also thought maybe she was just being a brat and playing a game to make me crazy. Still testing the situation I felt the instructions I gave her gave her the opportunity to put this game to rest without anyone being embarrassed or taking it to the next level. When and how she was dressed when and if she even returned to the den at would answer all those questions, so I relaxed it was up to her now. I got my beer and settled into the big easy chair.

HDTopper
HDTopper
67 Followers