Little Sister

Story Info
Little sister takes on step-brother and his friend.
858 words
3.86
215.5k
45
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've always found my step-brother Kevin incredibly sexy. I've watched him come out of the shower with nothing but a robe around him – his chest showing and his cock outlined under. I check out his cute ass routinely when he walks around in his tight jeans. I've used him in my fantasies to masturbate a lot. Kev has long hair and his brown eyes shine with intelligence. When he went away to UCLA a couple years back I was left dragging my ass through community college all by my lonesome from our parents' basement. Imagine my excitement, therefore, when he emailed me saying he'd be home for Christmas and was bringing his best buddy, Jonathan, with him. I was ready for some fun!

Jon turned out to be a Kev look-alike. They could have been brothers, nay twins. I liked Jon instantly and wondered if their cocks would look the same too. I felt myself getting wet at the thought of Jon's cock. That night I fantasized Jon playing with his cock. I lay in bed playing with my clit. I had checked out his hands earlier. So it was easy to imagine his hands on his cock as he jerked off. The thought of him pumping his cock and shooting his cum got me off. I moaned as I came. Suddenly a light went on. It was Jon. He was in my room!

I was surprised but not shaken. I lay under the sheets looking at him. Jon walked up to the bed and stood close to my face. He dropped his pants and his cock bobbed out. "Oh, did I ever love the sight of that cock!" My legs felt weak and my pussy tingled. I might have trickled as I reached for his cock. I wrapped my warm palm around his fat cock and pulled his cock to my mouth. "Did I ever want to suck that cock or what?" I pumped his cock with my hand as I licked the tip. I could taste some pre-cum. "Mmmm…that tasted heavenly!" I felt his hands throw the sheets away exposing my body. His hands covered my boobies. He squeezed my regular sized tits and played with my oversized nipples. My nipples swelled and erected to his touch. I felt waves of pleasure course through my body. Then he reached under my panties and I felt his fingers on my swollen clit. His fingers slipped into my wet wet hole! "Hallelujah! That felt sooo good!" I pushed into his fingers as he finger-fucked my wet hole. I continued sucking on his cock this time taking in as much of his cock as I could into my mouth and throat. I felt Jon's hand at the back of my head as he stuffed his cock into my mouth.

Jon pulled his cock out of my mouth. I had cum all over his fingers by then with his sexy cock in my mouth. He turned me over roughly. As he did, I saw something that made my pussy explode. My step-brother was watching Jon fuck me while playing with his cock. I had never seen his cock before and boy, did I ever wanna see! His cock was fat and longer than Jon's. He looked adorable standing there watching his best friend fuck his little sister. Kev was pumping his cock hard and fast in his excitement!

I felt Jon slide his cock into my pussy. His cock filled my pussy and he started fucking me hard in doggie. My pussy opened up and I came all over his cock. He fucked me harder and faster. I watched Kev jerking off and simultaneously enjoyed Jon's cock fucking my hole. It was an awesome experience. Then I heard Jon groan as he came filling my hole with his sticky sperm. I felt his spurts hit the walls of my vagina and that feeling drove me over the edge again. My pussy exploded yet again in a quivering cum. I fell back on the bed semi-exhausted.

But, I wasn't done yet! Kev hadn't spurted yet. I called out to the silly thing. He was always so intense and shy. I asked him to come close to my face as he jerked off. I looked up at him and smiled. This was a huge fantasy come true for me! I touched his balls and his cock. I flicked my tongue on the underside of his cock. I hit a pleasure spot. He groaned in pleasure. I caressed his ass as he pumped his cock into my face. I opened my mouth in anticipation. His first spurt hit my left-eye. Then he came all over my face and chin. I swallowed as much of my brother's cum as I could. His cum dripped down my chin onto my tits as I sat up. I grinned happily at the both of them and kissed them with my mouth still tasting of Kev's jizz. Their cocks drooped contentedly and I felt my satisfied pussy glow from the multiple cums. But this state wouldn't last too long. We would need to fuck again very soon...