Little Sister Ch. 06

Story Info
Denise reveals she is a porn star.
1.5k words
4.51
45.9k
18

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/01/2022
Created 03/10/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Da_Vida
Da_Vida
172 Followers

Upon returning to the party, Jean found Denise and hung out with her for a while as she visited with some of her friends. Jean saw Ralph from time to time as he circulated and he would always look at him and give a smile or wink and Jean would blush like a schoolgirl with her first crush. Denise took note of this action at a distance and smiled like the cat that ate the canary. Around 1 a.m., Denise indicated that they should probably head home. She told Jean it was getting late and he looked like he could use some beauty rest.

As they drove home, Denise asked, "Did you have a good time at the party Jean?"

Jean giggled and said, "It was great!"

"I take it you and Ralph hit it off," replied Denise with a small knowing smile on her lips. "You'll have to feel me in on the details when we get home," she said as she reached over and gave Jean's hand a quick, gentle squeeze.

The Mercedes pulled into the garage beneath Denise's building and they took the elevator up to her condo. When they entered the condo, Denise said, "Go slip into your pajamas and I'll change and come to your room."

"OK and please bring some wine," replied Jean.

In a few minutes Denise entered Jean's room wearing her baby-doll pajamas and carrying an open bottle of wine and two glasses. Jean was sitting on the bed wearing his satin pajamas. Denise sat the wine glasses on the bedside table and poured some wine into the glasses. She sat the bottle down on the table and picked up the glasses of wine. She handed one of the glasses to Jean as she sat on the edge of the bed and swung her legs up. She crossed her legs and leaned toward Jean and said, "I'm just dying to hear how things went with Ralph."

"Oh, they went alright," replied Jean. "He's a nice guy."

"Don't hand me that nice guy line. I saw you and he disappear into his study and I saw the way you and he looked at one another after you came back to the party," said Denise as she looked into Jean's eyes. "Did he make a move on you?"

Jean blushed and looking down at his glass of wine whispered, "Yes. He kissed me and caressed me."

"Is that all? I know Ralph and he isn't likely to have stopped there," giggled Denise.

"He said he wanted to fuck me," said Jean with obvious discomfiture. Apparently, enjoying Jean's embarrassment Denise pressed on, "And, what did you say?" she asked with a big grin spreading across her face.

"I told him I was having my period."

"Come on now Jean I'm your big sister and it is just us girls talking. You must tell me all the juicy details."

"Ralph was very aroused and he asked me to give him a hand job. I couldn't see any way to refuse and besides I wanted to please him, so I took his cock out of his pants and caressed it with my fingernails."

"And?"

"The feel of my hand wrapped around his hot, rigid cock was just too much. The next thing I knew I was on my knees with it in my mouth," said Jean as he looked up at Denise and smiled.

"Did you like it?" asked Denise.

"It was exquisite," exclaimed Jean. He was now feeling comfortable talking about his experience. "It felt so good to have his warm, hard flesh filling my mouth. I sucked on him and ran his organ in and out of my mouth. He was slick from my mouth and the cum oozing out of this cock and I just wanted to swallow him and feel his cock pushing down my throat. After a bit he grasped my face in his hands and our eyes locked as he took over and began gently thrusting his cock in and out of my mouth. He pushed it deep into my throat with each stroke until he finally pushed it in deep and kept the soft head pressed there and then I felt his cock begin to spasm and he shot his thick, warm cum into my throat. All the while I was staring into his eyes as he shot his load into me and I felt warm and happy to have given him this pleasure."

"I'm so glad you made Ralph happy and that you enjoyed giving him pleasure," exclaimed Denise. She took a sip of her wine and said, "Now you're getting a real feel for the pleasures of being a girl."

Jean smiled at Denise and said, "I remembered all the times you told me about your dates back home and I just knew it was going to feel wonderful to give a man pleasure. I hope you don't mind my going down on your agent."

"Of course not! I wanted you to have a good time with Ralph and thought something like this might happen. Actually, think of it as an audition. If Ralph really liked you, he might just offer you some work."

"But, what will he say when he finds out that I'm not a real girl?" asked Jean.

Denise giggled and said," He already knows you're a girlie boy. I told him all about you before you got here. He was anxious to meet you and see if everything I'd told him was true."

Jean looked abashed and asked; "He already knew I wasn't a genetic girl when you introduced me to him?"

"Yes. He was curious to see how you would handle yourself in an erotic encounter and I'd say from the way he was looking at you after you left the study that you were a hit with him."

"Did you really mean it when he told me he still wanted to fuck me?"

"Oh yes, he'll want to fuck you for sure now. You've got a tiger by the tail."

"I think there is more going on here than I am aware of," said Jean.

"Alright, I guess it is time to come clean with you. I'm not a model exactly, but I do work for Ralph. He makes high quality porno movies for an exclusive clientele with lots of money and big sexual appetites. The movies have a limited distribution but generate a lot of money. He also does "instant replays" for his clientele in which they get to play the male roles in the movies with the actresses. He pays really well as you can see from the way I live."

"I can see you're doing very well but why would he be interested in me?" asked Jean.

"Ralph has a number of clients that think it is macho to fuck feminized males. You will be a major turn on for these guys. They will see you as a really hot looking girl and when they find out you are really a girlie boy they will go crazy over your movies and want to do instant replays with you. You'll make us all a lot of money, if you want the work."

"It sound intriguing but I'll have to think about it," said Jean. "This is all so much to take in at once. Yesterday, I was just having fun playing the role of your little sister and today you're asking me to become a prostitute."

"No. Actress," said Denise emphatically. "Well, think about it a bit," suggested Denise. "Keep in mind that this can be very lucrative and lot of fun besides, especially since you seem to have a real talent for filling the role. You could live here with me and you could continue with school if you like. Emory University is an excellent private school that you could attend and it is not too far from here. I've almost finished my masters degree in biology there myself and plan to go on and do a doctoral degree."

"What about Ralph?" asked Jean.

"He is going to want to have his way with you soon to be sure that you're right for the job, but I can coach you and have you ready to be butt fucked by him in no time," said Denise with a little laugh and a knowing twinkle in her eyes.

"I don't know if I can take a cock that way," said Jean with a look of doubt on his face.

"If I can, you can," said Denise in a matter of fact manner. "I've done it and I know how to prepare you. You'll love the feel of having your cock hole filled up with a hard, hot prick. There is nothing like being full of hard cock and feeling it convulse as it spits its creamy cum into your body. You'll love it," said Denise with a knowing smile. "Please say you'll try."

After a moment and a bit reluctantly Jean said, "OK, if you'll help me I'll try. I did really enjoy sucking Ralph off and seeing the pleasure on his face when he came in my mouth. If he wants to butt fuck me, I'll try to make him happy."

"Great," exclaimed Denise. Let's get some sleep and tomorrow I'll start working with you on getting ready for your second escapade with Ralph."

To be continued...

Da_Vida
Da_Vida
172 Followers