Little Sister Ch. 09

Story Info
Jean co-stars with Carl in his first porn flick.
2k words
4.6
36.4k
13
0

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/01/2022
Created 03/10/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Da_Vida
Da_Vida
172 Followers

Ralph and Jean moved through the early evening traffic in Ralph's Jaguar. "Where will we be doing the movie?" asked Jean.

"The movie will be recorded at my condo," answered Ralph. "I have a room set-up just for making movies."

"Will there be people in the room manning the cameras?"

"Not to worry. No need for stage fright. There won't be anyone in the room except you, an actor and myself and we all have parts to play. The room is fitted with automatic recording equipment from just about every angle and with close, medium and deep perspectives. After the recording, there will be a lot of editing and integrating to be done from all the recorded material," explained Ralph.

They entered Ralph's spacious, luxury condo and Ralph led Jean to the study where they had recently had their encounter/audition. Ralph invited Jean to have a seat and asked, "Jean would you like a glass of wine before we get started? I need to check and see if your counterpart, Carl, is here and ready."

"Yes, a small glass of chardonnay would be lovely," answered Jean as he sat down on the front edge of a chair swinging his left leg over the thigh of his right leg revealing the lace top stocking and attached garters on the left leg.

Ralph's gaze followed the movement and paused for a moment on the stocking's exposed lace top and garters. Ralph's eyes seemed to twinkle in anticipation as he smiled and said, "Be right back." In no time Ralph was back with a glass of chilled wine. He handed the wine to Jean who lightly ran his fingers down the back of Ralph's hand as he took the glass from Ralph. Jean looked up into Ralph's eyes and lightly kissed the air between their faces and gave Ralph a brief wink.

About the time Jean finished the chardonnay Ralph appeared and said, "Its Showtime my love. Come along."

Jean rose from the chair and placed the empty wine glass on the lamp table beside the chair and joined Ralph. Ralph took Jean's hand and led him to the door opening into the condo's recording room. They entered the room and Jean saw a handsome and nicely built man standing beside a cinnamon colored chaise lounge chair with a paisley pillow resting against the back. The man was wearing tan cotton slacks, brown loafers without socks and a white knit t-shirt that clung tightly to his well-sculpted torso. His exposed biceps were well defined and were obviously worked regularly. Ralph introduced Carl and Jean and then said, "I'm going to move back and sit in the chair beside the door. When I sit down I will activate the recording equipment and you can begin."

Carl's eyes devoured Jean and he smiled in approval. "Ralph told me you are the most beautiful and sexy girlie boy he has ever seen and I enthusiastically endorse his appraisal," said Carl in a deep but soft voice. "Spin around and let's have a look at all of you." Jean complied and Carl grinned in anticipation, which was also reflected in the bulge already visible in his trousers. Carl sat down on the front edge of the chaise and said, "Let's see what you've got under that pretty dress honey." Jean reached down and grasped the dress fabric at about mid-thigh and began to raise the hem in small increments. Slowly more and more of the stockings were revealed until the hem of the dress rested just above the lace top stockings and garter belts. Just a brief hint of Jean's mist pink panties was visible. Carl was leaning forward, his eyes fixed on Jean's thighs. "Nice," said Carl, "I think I see pink panties peeking out." Jean raised the hem of the dress higher until the embroidered mist pink panties and garter belt were visible. Carl stood up and asked, "Does the sissy boy like to wear panties?"

Jean grinned and answered, "I love nice feeling panties. They're so erotic. They make me feel pretty and sexy. With eyes closed and lips slightly pursed Jean held the dress up with his left hand and ran the fingertips of his right hand across his panty covered abdomen and then moved the hand around and caressed his silky buttocks exuding a low sigh of pleasure. "Would you like to feel them?" asked Jean with an inviting smile. Carl rose and walked across the space separating him from Jean. Jean continued to hold the dress high and Carl came up to Jean's left side, reached out and caressed Jean's panty clad buttocks with his right hand and then tightly squeezed the right buttock before removing his hand.

In a mocking tone of voice, Carl asked, "Does wearing pretty panties make the sissy boy want to suck cock?"

"Wearing pretty panties and sucking cock are a natural combo don't you think?" asked Jean.

"I wouldn't let anyone suck my cock that wasn't wearing pretty panties sissy boy," panted Carl who was now clearly aroused as his cock was straining to burst out of his trousers. "Does the sissy boy like sucking cock?"

Jean leaned a bit toward Carl and pursed his lips as if to give a kiss and then answered, "I love to suck cock Carl. I can hardly wait to get your hard dick in my mouth," as he licked his pink lips.

"What does sissy boy like about cock?" asked Carl.

"I love the smell of cock. I like to sniff the base of a cock where it folds down over its balls. I like to lick a cock until I can taste it on my tongue. I love to run my tongue up the under side all the way to the tip of the head over and over until the dick is slippery wet with its own pre-cum and my saliva. I like to take the wet cock into my mouth and feel its heat radiating in my mouth. I love to run my tongue around the soft spongy head of a cock and gently suck down on the head as if it were a juicy plum," loudly whispered Jean with eyes half closed as if imagining the description in his mind's eye.

"God! You're going to talk me into shooting my load in my pants. You nasty little girlie boy," exclaimed Carl.

Jean then reached out and took Carl's hand and started walking toward the chaise lounge chair and replied, "Maybe I should just show you." When they reached the chaise Jean turned to face Carl and began to run his hands over Carl's chest feeling his tight pectorals and then down Carl's shoulders to squeeze his biceps. Jean next reached down and grasped the t-shirt and pulled it up out of Carl's pants and up his torso. Carl took over a that point and pulled the t-shirt over his head. Jean's face was about even with Carl's chest and he leaned forward and licked each of Carl's nipples several times until he felt them stiffen under his tongue. Carl reached down and tilted Jean's face up toward his and then leaned down and kissed Jean on the lips. Carl's kiss lingered as he probed Jean's mouth with his tongue and then ran it in and out of Jean's mouth several times as if fucking Jean's mouth with a tongue cock. Jean was hot with desire and could feel his clit-prick growing very hard in its tightly constrained "pocket" and wanted very much to massage it until he came. Jean reached down and rubbed Carl's hard cock through his trousers. Carl turned Jean and pushed him down into a sitting position on the end of the chaise so that Jean was eye level with the bulge in Carl's trousers.

Jean reached out and unfastened the button on the waistband of Carl's trousers, unzipped the fly and pulled the trousers down. Carl was not wearing any underwear and his erect cock sprang straight out pointed at Jean's face. Carl kicked off his loafers and managed to get one leg out of the trousers and then kick with the other leg until the trousers went flying. Carl now stood before Jean like a naked Adonis with an erect member. Jean grasped Carl's cock in his hand and pulled Carl a bit closer. As though reliving the earlier description Jean pushed Carl's cock up toward his stomach and pressed his nostrils at the base of the cock and inhaled the man fragrance that was abundantly present. Jean next began to run his tongue up the underside of the shaft while pressing up on the base of Carl's dick to keep the underside of the shaft exposed. Jean could feel the large vessels in the shaft gorged with hot blood that made the hard cock radiate body heat. Soon the dick was wet with the pre-cum oozing from the hole in tip of the bulbous cock head and the copious salvia coming from Jean's hungry mouth. Jean took the bulbous head and gently sucked on the head as if it were a sweet plum.

Carl said, "Sissy boy hold on to your panties cause I'm going to fuck your mouth like it was the best piece of pussy in the world. Just open wide and relax your throat and you'll love it." With that Carl grasped Jean's face between his hands and began to thrust his cock into Jean's mouth. With each thrust Carl pushed deeper. After several probing thrusts, Carl pushed hard and Jean felt the stiff cock push down into his throat. Carl did this a few times and then began to thrust harder and deeper until Jean had seven inches of cock in his mouth and throat. On each deep thrust now Jean could feel his nose press into Carl's pubic hair. Jean relaxed and accepted the thrusting cock. Jean could feel his throat tightly enclosing the hard cock as Carl pulled back a couple of inches and then pushed back down Jean's throat. Jean was able to get some air through his nostrils even though it felt like his mouth and throat were stuffed full of Carl's throbbing member. Just as Jean was beginning to think that Carl was about to shoot his load down his throat Carl pulled his cock back until only the head was fully in Jean's mouth. Carl asked, "Does sissy boy want Carl to fill his little girlie mouth pussy full of hot thick cum?"

"Um hum," mumbled Jean.

"Don't you know better than to talk with your mouth full girlie boy," said Carl in a taunting tone of voice. "Just nod you head."

Jean nodded yes while looking up into Carl's eyes, which were glazed over with lust. Carl said, "Good, hold the head of my cock right where it is and stroke the underside with your tongue until I shoot my load into your hot little mouth." Jean complied by locking his lips around the back of the head and began stroking the underside of the head with his tongue. Jean held the base of the hard cock in his left hand and cupped Carl's balls in his right hand, which gently massaged the balls. Jean soon felt the tension in Carl's body reaching a climax and suddenly the hard cock was pulsating as it shot glob after glob of thick, warm cum into Jean's mouth. Carl's cum was so copious that Jean's mouth was fully coated with it, had it sliding down the back of his throat and even a little excess leaking out past the seal Jean's lips made around Carl's cock.

Carl shook and wiggled his hips as he climaxed, which soon caused his cock to pop from Jean's mouth squirting cum on Jean's face. Carl collapsed to his knees on the floor and reached out to steady himself on the chaise with one hand on each side of Jean. Jean sat looking at Carl and took great satisfaction in the pleasure evident in Carl's face. Jean licked the excess cum from his lips and face as he savored the musky smell and slightly metallic taste of Carl's warm sperm. Jean swallowed several times and got most of the thick ball juice down his throat where it slid down into his belly. With an inner smile Jean briefly imagined the sperm in his belly blindly seeking out a non-existent egg to impregnate.

To be continued...

Da_Vida
Da_Vida
172 Followers