Little Sister Likes Penis

Story Info
Siblings play by the pool.
944 words
3.34
664.3k
38
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
anna33
anna33
13 Followers

The next day my sister Crissy came to me and asked me if I was going to swim with her friends today at our pool out back in our yard. "Of course I will." So I got on my swim trunks and I met all of her friends out at the pool, but I didn't see my sister Crissy. About ten minutes later, I heard my sister holler my name. "Hey Kevin." When I saw her, she had on a hot pink bikini that would make any dick swell and get hard in his pants. Crissy had on a thong bikini that only covered the smallest part of her pussy and that her ass was seen from behind.

Man, by seeing her, I wanted to fuck her then and there. But I knew that I couldn't let her know that I was hot and horny for my sister. So I went ahead and swam in the pool with my sister and the rest of her friends. All of a sudden, she swam into me and my hand hit her tit and it set me on fire. I saw that she didn't complain about it because she seemed to like it. I saw she was looking at my hard-on in my swim trunks and she knew that I wanted her body as much as wanted mine by the look of her eyes that she was suddenly giving me. Crissy got out of the pool for the day and I got out also and followed her in the house and for us to change out of our wet swim clothes. I noticed that she went to her room to take off her bikini and I watched her from the bedroom door. To my surprise, she noticed me watching. She told me to come into the room and I did without hesitation. Crissy asked me, "Kevin, I noticed that you were looking at my body today and that you acted like you wanted to fuck me there in the pool."

Kevin replied. "Why did you say that?" "You are my sister Crissy." Then she replied, "Don't fool me Kevin." Besides I love being fucked and I love to suck big cocks. "Oh really, Kevin replied." Let's see if you can do a good job at doing my dick by you being my little sister at 18 years old. She pulled his trunks off and his dick stood out with attention on where it was really aiming at. His dick was ready for her mouth. She got down on her knees and she put her hot mouth over his hard dick and she went down, way, way down and she took every inch in his mouth. She bobbed her mouth up and down and sucked on him like a melting popsicle and she was running her tongue up and down his shaft as she was sucking his cock. She swallowed every drop of his pre-cum. Kevin replied, "MMMMM baby, that feels so fucking good!" Lay down on the bed and let me see how I can make your pussy hot and wet,Crissy.

She laid down on the bed and she didn't hesitate to spread her legs for her brother. She was already experienced in fucking other guys and already knew what to do. Kevin spread her lips of her pussy open and started licking on the clit and he stuck his fingers in her pussy hole and he buried his head down there where he could get his tongue in her hot wet snatch. "Ooooooooooh Kevin, you are great in eating my pussy." He got her clit hard as a small dick and he sucked on her teen tits and she was so, so hot. "I wonder how you are about fucking someone like me being your sister?" "Would you like to know," Kevin replied. He laid down on the bed and wanted her to get on top of him. She got up there like someone getting on a horse and riding. "Oooooooh Yesssss!!!, your dick feels great inside of my pussy. I want it deep, Very deep.

Kevin fucked her tight pussy so hard that it had her screaming for delight. He had her overflowing in orgasms, one after another. "Sis, you are the hottest babe that I have ever seen." "Do you think so," Crissy replied. She got off his dick and she wanted to do it up the ass.

Kevin stuck his dick in her ass and he told her that her ass was so tight. He banged her and more he banged her the more she screamed. "Oh fuck, this fucking feels so good. Kevin told Crissy that he loved fucking her and hoped that this would last forever. Kevin played with her clit while he fucked her and this went on for hours.

Time didn't really matter to them at the moment because they were concentrating on each other. He soon went back to fucking her pussy and Crissy told him to bang her harder and harder. "OH, this feels like heaven Kevin," Crissy said. He humped faster and faster and her pussy was taking every inch of his dick inside of her and she loved every minute of it. She wanted every inch of him and she wanted him to continue banging her.

Oh she loved having a brother that had a 10 inch dick inside of her and a very huge one. The ecstasy was so strong in their house that she was making the loudest noises that anyone could ever make.

That was the greatest day that a brother could ever have by spending his time with his little sister.

anna33
anna33
13 Followers